Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,491 members, 7,833,648 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Polygamy Is God's Punishment For Fornication. Deut 22:28 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Polygamy Is God's Punishment For Fornication. Deut 22:28 (195 Views)

What Is The Punishment For Fornication In The Bible? / Job 22:28: Did God Tell Us To Decree And Declare When We Pray? / Bible Scholars Please What Are Your Thoughts On Deut 22:13-21? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Polygamy Is God's Punishment For Fornication. Deut 22:28 by StillDtruth: 12:54pm On May 02
Deuteronomy 22:28
28 If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;

29 Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.
Re: Polygamy Is God's Punishment For Fornication. Deut 22:28 by StillDtruth: 1:24pm On May 02
So we see here the bible is even telling us of The Naural Laws we find operating all over the world, which we saw even operating in Africa even when Christianity had not yet come here.

For we see here that God had made His Laws known even though the bible was not yet written.

For we can see that in the days of old, even before the bible people avoided having sex (fornication) because they knew that when they did, they must marry each other, as seen in the movie Tudors, Game of Thrones etc.

And that is why it was expected and presumed that a girl/lady is a virgin at the time of marriage (And obviously also the boy/man too else he must be married and now adultery is knocking on the door)

And that is why it was a very big deal and indeed a fraud and deceit, punishable with death (as seen in Deut 22:22) if a lady is found not to be a virgin at the time of marriage (as shown in Ace Ventura: When Nature calls)

Consequently, because the fornicating parties do not want to die, hence they married themselves, whether God put them together or not or whether they love themselves or not!

And this explains why marriages in the past were very bad and evil and the couples were always unhappy with everyone suffering and struggling through it.

Clearly, bad marriages is another of God's Punishment for fornication!
Re: Polygamy Is God's Punishment For Fornication. Deut 22:28 by StillDtruth: 1:52pm On May 02
Thus, if fornication in monogamous marriage is this bad now we can see and understand why polygamous marriages are most horrible and very very bad, for God clearly heavilly punished it and ensured that it is hellish for.all who entered it, in disobedience of His Laws of holiness and purity.

For clearly, polygamy and polyandry started because when a couple had sex (fornicated) they must marry themselves else they be killed or turn vagabonds/fugitives by running away.;history of eloping and prostitution and new towns and communities

Thus, to escape death men (and women) had to marry the people they fornicated with plus of course they also could not easily get sex from a lady unless they married her, therefore the adulerous man did everything evil, lying, beating their wives, starving her and the children who he will now wickedly say is her children and not "their children" (hence The Command in Deuteronomy 21:15) , even to the extent of setting her up to cheat or throw her out, just to oppress her and subject her to ensure that she does not report his adultery.

And so, now that he has beaten her, he can now go agead to polygamize and fulfil his lust.
Re: Polygamy Is God's Punishment For Fornication. Deut 22:28 by StillDtruth: 1:59pm On May 02
And this is where God replied and made sure that the wives and children are enemies and that every soul in that house hates the wicked husband and because everyone is living in a house where they hate each other to death, then there is no peace and rest in that house and living in that house is helliish for every body in it

And that is why since the ancient days till the world ends, polygamy will always be very bad an evil because God punished it.

And it is a punishment for fornication and adultery.
Re: Polygamy Is God's Punishment For Fornication. Deut 22:28 by StillDtruth: 2:15pm On May 02
And see another punishment, the fornicator cannot put that woman away.

"because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days."

And that is why you cannot forget all the girls or women and men you slept with.

And origin of babymama! And that is why it is even worse when you inpregnate a woman. You can never escape fron her clutches and even she is not holding you,.she would always be in your mind. And this is another thing women know which is why they always want to have sex with.you and do everything to get pregnant for you, whether you want it or not.

And this is the origin of soul tie!
Re: Polygamy Is God's Punishment For Fornication. Deut 22:28 by muyico(m): 2:50pm On May 02
Ok
Re: Polygamy Is God's Punishment For Fornication. Deut 22:28 by SpiritualWealth: 4:10pm On May 02
StillDtruth:
And see another punishment, the fornicator cannot put that woman away.

"because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days."

And that is why you cannot forget all the girls or women and men you slept with.

And origin of babymama! And that is why it is even worse when you inpregnate a woman. You can never escape fron her clutches and even she is not holding you,.she would always be in your mind. And this is another thing women know which is why they always want to have sex with.you and do everything to get pregnant for you, whether you want it or not.

And this is the origin of soul tie!

I Have A Question For You And Other Christians Who Believe That God Created Man in His Own Image:

Which God Created Men With Female Reproductive Sex Organs ?

Growing Up As A Child Under The Religion And Indoctrination of Christianity; I Was Made To Believe That "Man Was Created in The Image of God".

The Same Christian Doctrine Makes Us Want To Believe That "Women Were Formed From The Ribs Of Men" After God Caused Many To Fall into A Deep Sleep.

So, We've All Assumed That God Created Just - MAN And WOMAN.

However; As We Grow Older - With The Aid of The TECHNOLOGY, INTERNET And NEWS; We Have Been Able To See That There Are Many "INTERSEXES" Amongst Us.

I Mean - There Are Millions of Men Born With Female Reproductive Organs (Vagi-na).

There Are Millions of Women Born With Men's Reproductive Organs (Pen-is) too.

Now,

You Want To Know The Funniest Part of All "These God Created Man in His Own Image" Lies and Misconceptions;

We're Being Made To Keep These TRUTHS From The Public.

We're Being Made To Keep Silence on The Issue That There Was Never Any God Who Created MAN in His Own Image Only To Remove His Rib To Create A Woman.

If You Still Fall in The Category of People Who Believe These Misconceptions; Well - Now Is Probably The Time For You To Think Things Through.

If You Fall in The Category of People Who Do Not Believe In This Blunder Creation Story of Humanity - I Want You To Be Rest Assured That You Are Not Alone.

You Are Sane.

And Nothing is Wrong With You.

You're Not Weird To Me, Even If You May Appear Weird To The People of The World.

You're Wired To Think Reasonably With FACTS of REALITY.

And Particularly - I Must Really Praise You if You Come From A Country Like Nigeria in Africa - Where The Minds of So Many People Are SHALLOW And YOKED To Religious Dogmas.
Re: Polygamy Is God's Punishment For Fornication. Deut 22:28 by StillDtruth: 3:34am On May 03
SpiritualWealth:

Which God Created Men With Female Reproductive Sex Organs ?

You already know that this is Off Point and whatever point you are trying to make is already nullified the fact thst you have confessed that these people were medically and surgically tampered with, therefore.they were not created as you wanted to.say, so you have no thing.
Re: Polygamy Is God's Punishment For Fornication. Deut 22:28 by StillDtruth: 10:41am On May 03
This thread shows the evil of fornication

https://www.nairaland.com/8080502/24-year-old-woman-kills-son-after#129758839

Surely, God would hold the father of the child accountable for the murder of that child!
Re: Polygamy Is God's Punishment For Fornication. Deut 22:28 by StillDtruth: 11:04am On May 03
See Soul Tie! aka "hooking"

Re: Marrying A Second Wife Good Or Bad I Need Ur Opinion by Blunttruth: 5:27pm On Aug 05, 2022
Trustedapparel:
I am a married man with 2kids but their is one big lady that I met she loves me very much ....since I Bleep that lady I can't get my eyes of her ....I have been thinking about her since after the marathon sex we hard last month... honestly I want to make her my second wife ...
Re: Polygamy Is God's Punishment For Fornication. Deut 22:28 by SpiritualWealth: 12:10pm On May 03
StillDtruth:

You already know that this is Off Point and whatever point you are trying to make is already nullified the fact thst you have confessed that these people were medically and surgically tampered with, therefore.they were not created as you wanted to.say, so you have no thing.

Don't Be An Hypocrite.

Don't Act Like You Don't Know That There Are Natural She-Males in This World.

You Want To Pretend That You Don't Know That There Are Women Birthed With Boobs And Pen-ises ?

How Do You Answer That Without Being An Hypocrite ?
Re: Polygamy Is God's Punishment For Fornication. Deut 22:28 by StillDtruth: 9:11pm On May 03
SpiritualWealth:

Don't Be An Hypocrite.
Don't Act Like You Don't Know That There Are Natural She-Males in This World.
You Want To Pretend That You Don't Know That There Are Women Birthed With Boobs And Pen-ises ?
How Do You Answer That Without Being An Hypocrite ?

Even you confessed that it is only "dem say". You and i have never seen one in real eyeity.
Re: Polygamy Is God's Punishment For Fornication. Deut 22:28 by SpiritualWealth: 3:24pm On May 04
StillDtruth:

Even you confessed that it is only "dem say". You and i have never seen one in real eyeity.

Where Did You See Me Confess of Any "Dem say" ?

With The Millions Out There - You Think Myself And Many Others Have Not Come Across Intersexes Before ?

What Gives You The Impression And Audacity To Compare Your Experience About Life With Mine ?

How Old Are You ?

How Many States in Nigeria Have You Travelled To Live In To Learn Different Cultures And See Many Wonders of Life ?

Where in The World Have You Travelled To ?

What Do You Know ?

You See; You Should Really Keep Your Hypocrisy To Yourself Alone And Never Level Up Your Kind of IQ With Mine - Spiritually, Psychologically or Relatively.

As A Life Journalist And Solutionist; I Write Real Life Facts And Not Hearsays....

My Threads Are Not Meant For Petty And Lame Arguments.

I'm Here To Attract CONSCIOUS MINDS And AWAKE The UNCONSCIOUS MINDS Too.

I Am Not Here For Those Who Want To Remain Arrogantly Ignorant For Their Own FEAR of CHANGE And The UNKNOWN.

Stay Miles Away From My Mentions If You Got Nothing Reasonable To Bring On The Table.

~ TMOAA
Re: Polygamy Is God's Punishment For Fornication. Deut 22:28 by StillDtruth: 3:31pm On May 04
SpiritualWealth:

Where Did You See Me Confess of Any "Dem say" ?

If you had truly seen 1 or 2 you would have said so but you have not, so you have nothing but "dem say". As a journalist, you should have known that all assertions require their requisite back up.
Re: Polygamy Is God's Punishment For Fornication. Deut 22:28 by SpiritualWealth: 3:57pm On May 04
StillDtruth:

If you had truly seen 1 or 2 you would have said so but you have not, so you have nothing but "dem say". As a journalist, you should have known that all assertions require their requisite back up.

You've Been Warned Not To Write Gibberish To Me Again.

Are These Things That People Living In Such Conditions Are Proud To Say or Expose To Their Extended Families Let Alone The Public ?

Why Do You Intentionally Want To Continue Sounding Dumb ?

Don't You Have Google As Your Tool ?

What Sense Do You Think You Are Making With Showing Your Jonzing Here ?

Take Out 5 Minutes Of Your Time To Input The Right Keywords On Google Search Engine.

Then - Read Through The Results You'll See - if You'll Not Be Faced With The Reality of Genders in The World.
Re: Polygamy Is God's Punishment For Fornication. Deut 22:28 by StillDtruth: 4:11pm On May 04
SpiritualWealth:

You've Been Warned Not To Write Gibberish To Me Again.

Are These Things That People Living In Such Conditions Are Proud To Say or Expose To Their Extended Families Let Alone The Public ?

Do we all not have extended families, yet not one has SEEN one, including you. Guy, you have no thing

(1) (Reply)

Now That You Are Saved 2 / Not Good Enough / Daily Devotionals For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.