Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,910 members, 7,931,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 05:42 PM

Woman Who Spoke Against Fuel Scarcity In 1994 Video Goes Viral - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Woman Who Spoke Against Fuel Scarcity In 1994 Video Goes Viral (60223 Views)

NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike / This Is A Picture Of Abacha, Tinubu And MKO Abiola That Was Taken In 1994 / Mustapha Abacha Remains First Child To Be Born In Aso Rock In 1994(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Spoke Against Fuel Scarcity In 1994 Video Goes Viral by Hanndye: 12:11am On May 03
She was talking even in the military era. Nowadays, in democratic setting, you are not allowed to talk as openly as this even against civilian rulers. Na gbasgbos you wan see be that. Even if you talk under the cover of social media, the foot soldiers will drag the living daylight out of you and call you names. As far as they are concerned, their 'idols' can never do wrong. - wailer.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Who Spoke Against Fuel Scarcity In 1994 Video Goes Viral by otherway: 12:12am On May 03
Skooltynz:
You sure she is alive?

No be today naija don spoil imagine I was 1 year old 1994... grin grin now am 30 still it even worse

I was about 19

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Spoke Against Fuel Scarcity In 1994 Video Goes Viral by Ttipsy(f): 12:20am On May 03
Same thing we are facing today

Illiterates
Re: Woman Who Spoke Against Fuel Scarcity In 1994 Video Goes Viral by Ttipsy(f): 12:23am On May 03
Clinton207:
It's so sad to know that in 30years, Governance in Nigeria has not improved in anyway.

May God help us.
stop calling God in this situation
It is man mad!!
Mtchww
Re: Woman Who Spoke Against Fuel Scarcity In 1994 Video Goes Viral by TheWinterBird(f): 12:32am On May 03
I hope she's alive and well

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Spoke Against Fuel Scarcity In 1994 Video Goes Viral by mkoabiola: 1:04am On May 03
She must be a grandmother by now

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Spoke Against Fuel Scarcity In 1994 Video Goes Viral by mkoabiola: 1:06am On May 03
She even has the gut to speak against the soldiers

This was during Abacha regime..

Nigerians will surely look for her

She is an activist by then

She go don tire for Nigeria problem if she is still alive oo

Ll

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Spoke Against Fuel Scarcity In 1994 Video Goes Viral by MarketDispatch: 1:07am On May 03
If since 1994 we have not been able to solve this issue of Fuel Scarcity despite all the Professors, Engineers, Lawyers, Researchers, President, and all the brains that several universities churn out, forget it. ....The people that will solve it are not yet born.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Spoke Against Fuel Scarcity In 1994 Video Goes Viral by Eagle360(m): 1:10am On May 03
Soldier may have killed her for her boldness to speak out against them. I don't trust Nigeria soldiers.
Re: Woman Who Spoke Against Fuel Scarcity In 1994 Video Goes Viral by ScarletBrace(m): 1:23am On May 03
trudinex:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ig0T3acBTms?feature=shared

https://punchng.com/shes-beautiful-well-spoken-nigerians-seek-woman-who-spoke-out-against-fuel-scarcity-in-viral-1994-tv-clip/

Beauty full.
I just checked again to search for her cleavages but she covered them all.
This was how modesty looked. These are the set that valued family over Instagram likes and TikTok traffic.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Spoke Against Fuel Scarcity In 1994 Video Goes Viral by Trueprophet91: 1:29am On May 03
ScarletBrace:

Beauty full.
I just checked again to search for her cleavages but she covered them all.
This was how modesty looked. These are the set that valued family over Instagram likes and TikTok traffic.

They've all turned fish brain
Re: Woman Who Spoke Against Fuel Scarcity In 1994 Video Goes Viral by Ever8090: 1:36am On May 03
alpharoyalty:
Una don start ... jobless people
because Tinubu is your brother so people should not complain abi?...I diotu..

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Spoke Against Fuel Scarcity In 1994 Video Goes Viral by NoChill: 1:38am On May 03
TotoIsGud4boy:
We have oil under the ground yet citizens queue for fuel.. very funny if you visualize it… you’ll see that we’re not really free from slavery… if you’re not benefiting from one Nigeria like me, you’re just a crash dummy in this whole western experiment. grin
Until you understand that even the oil in the ground has already been sold and mortgaged for many years.

That's why Dangote is literally importing crude oil.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Spoke Against Fuel Scarcity In 1994 Video Goes Viral by ObalendeCMS: 1:44am On May 03
She's currently residing in the UK; She japad!
Re: Woman Who Spoke Against Fuel Scarcity In 1994 Video Goes Viral by themanderon: 1:44am On May 03
Nigerians are leaving important matter to be chasing shadows. We should have a collective introspection about our nation and the fundamental problems that have made it stagnant for ages.
Fuel the same, powers supply the same, corruption on another level and now we have man who forfeited thousands of dollars to the US government pretending to be the president today. A known drug Baron and a certificate forger is ruling today after all these years what does it say about our country?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Spoke Against Fuel Scarcity In 1994 Video Goes Viral by evictor305: 1:50am On May 03
Re: Woman Who Spoke Against Fuel Scarcity In 1994 Video Goes Viral by mruwaifo(m): 2:31am On May 03
I know one thing for sure, she's from Bendel state grin
Re: Woman Who Spoke Against Fuel Scarcity In 1994 Video Goes Viral by anungangampu: 2:37am On May 03
Nigerians are so oppressed that each time a serious matter comes up, they have a way of deflecting all the serious issues they could use their energy on , to the most trivial issues that would never solve any of their problem.
This was how 30yrs passed so quickly and yet same real problem remains thesame.
I am so sure in 1994, they were also looking for same lady to buy her something instead of joining her in protest.

My conclusion is that, we spend so much energy in tribalism that we barely have energy for any real issues regarding the country. To make it more direct, Nigeria spend so much energy to make sure a certain tribe didn't matter in Nigeria politics to a point they barely have strength to manage or address those running their political affair. This is why during election time is the only time people are proud of their tribe and goes back to non-entity after each election cylcle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Spoke Against Fuel Scarcity In 1994 Video Goes Viral by BigDawsNet: 2:56am On May 03
ukaface:
Make I talk true
Na my mama be that woman

Oya provide ur mama for Nigerians make dem begin the give away..
Re: Woman Who Spoke Against Fuel Scarcity In 1994 Video Goes Viral by Max24: 3:05am On May 03
Obidients clowning centre. Jokers !
Re: Woman Who Spoke Against Fuel Scarcity In 1994 Video Goes Viral by ogbonti: 3:05am On May 03
fastseo:
She should be in her 50 now

In her 60’s - then she was loke 23 years old to 25 years ood and 1984 is 40 years ago 😝
Re: Woman Who Spoke Against Fuel Scarcity In 1994 Video Goes Viral by ogbonti: 3:07am On May 03
fastseo:
She should be in her 50 now

In her 60’s - then she was loke 30 years old to 33 years ood and 1994 is 30 years ago 😝
Re: Woman Who Spoke Against Fuel Scarcity In 1994 Video Goes Viral by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:18am On May 03
She's indeed beautiful, she rocks her natural hair and didn't wear heavy makeup. it seems our women were more decent back then than that.
Re: Woman Who Spoke Against Fuel Scarcity In 1994 Video Goes Viral by CluelessMODS: 3:46am On May 03
Kepukepu:
Awolowo was tribal bigot.
He was yorubacentric a lot
Just like Peter Obi the religion and tribal bigot.
Re: Woman Who Spoke Against Fuel Scarcity In 1994 Video Goes Viral by Mayflowa(m): 4:00am On May 03
ukaface:
Make I talk true
Na my mama be that woman

Seriously? And you are speaking pidgin English?
Re: Woman Who Spoke Against Fuel Scarcity In 1994 Video Goes Viral by Mayflowa(m): 4:07am On May 03
TOPCRUISE:
They won't care if it was a man.

And If he spoke same words video will not come to limelight and he will be mocked

What kind of bias is this?? I see many men come to limelight here everyday!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Spoke Against Fuel Scarcity In 1994 Video Goes Viral by Iamanoited: 4:08am On May 03
TINUNOMICS IS A CONTINUATION OF BUHARINOMICS.
IT IS ALL RIFA-RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY.
TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT. NO RESTRUCTURING.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Spoke Against Fuel Scarcity In 1994 Video Goes Viral by Iamanoited: 4:13am On May 03
NIGERIA IS RECEDING TO LAWLESSNESS.
Re: Woman Who Spoke Against Fuel Scarcity In 1994 Video Goes Viral by BeardedMeat(m): 4:24am On May 03
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Fela is nothing but a critic who has no moral values whatever. You can imagine if Fela is the President of Nigeria. grin grin grin.

Nigeria to be very honest has moved forward. Very way forward. That's the truth.
An international drug baron is now president, that's the only change there is.
Re: Woman Who Spoke Against Fuel Scarcity In 1994 Video Goes Viral by Bridget95(f): 4:28am On May 03
The beautiful lady says " something needs to happen " that thing is a military take over. We need it now
Re: Woman Who Spoke Against Fuel Scarcity In 1994 Video Goes Viral by BeardedMeat(m): 4:34am On May 03
wntnews:
Here she is!
Lady relocated to US in 1996, now 51

https://www.facebook.com/reel/975240670282502

She's not the one. Not even close.
Re: Woman Who Spoke Against Fuel Scarcity In 1994 Video Goes Viral by babaedo: 4:42am On May 03
Nigeria has been a shithole for long. E go hard for this country to better

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

David Lyon's Speech And English Got People Talking (Video) / Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC / Criminals "Working For Dino Melaye" Paraded By Police In Kogi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.