Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,918 members, 7,872,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:34 AM

My Wife Sleeps With My Boss - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Sleeps With My Boss (46669 Views)

My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by Basiljoe: 5:30pm On May 04
Unclebayo:
a cheating partner will always be a cheating partner, if you forgive her and you catch her cheating again she will blame you for forgiving the last time.... You don't know woman, she can even kill you because of that your boss.

Be a man!
This one no know Nigerian women.
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by WhiteWood: 5:31pm On May 04
Iykegodslove:
Good day everyone!! I am emotionally shattered as I type this message. I have been suspecting my wife for years now but no concrete evidence to confront her.

There is a boss of my mine who happens to be our family friend. Each time he calls my wife, she deletes the call history immediately. This has been happening for years but I keep quite because i love my wife and my children so much.

Of recent, i decided to know what is happening by hacking her call with him. Lo and behold, they are into deep relationship that my wife calls him baby. Infact, sleep has gone out of my eyes and am thinking of how to deal with the situation.

It should be noted that i am not working under the man in question only that we are church members and he has rendered countless of help to me. I am wondering what puts my wife into this mess. I am graduate but i decided not to work for anybody but to focus on my farming. I am doing well financially bcs i can boost of 500k or more every month. We are not lacking anything at all.

Please house ignore my typo and help with good advice.

Note: i dnt want to divorce my wife and am ready to forgive her bcs she has been of great help to my success and moreover, i love my family very well. What should i do to stop them?

You're a hard-working man and should be decisive, especially in matters like this. I believe it's very important for you to take quick action to protect yourself and your children. Your recent discovery is a clear sign from the universe that prompt action is necessary. Don't be shy or ashamed to inform your family or loved ones, even your children about this issue, just to stay on the safer side. If possible report this issue to a customary court and let them know that your life is in danger- Given that your wife's relationship with the so-called boss has been ongoing for years and appears to be intensifying, there's a possibility that they are already making some plans to remove you from the equation/way. If you fail to heed this sign and act promptly, the consequences could be dire and irreversible. In fact, start a divorce procedure right away and divorce your wife peacefully, divorce her and move on - if you don't, you will remember this advice - Just my opinion
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by ogawisdom(m): 5:31pm On May 04
Iykegodslove:
Good day everyone!! I am emotionally shattered as I type this message. I have been suspecting my wife for years now but no concrete evidence to confront her.

There is a boss of my mine who happens to be our family friend. Each time he calls my wife, she deletes the call history immediately. This has been happening for years but I keep quite because i love my wife and my children so much.

Of recent, i decided to know what is happening by hacking her call with him. Lo and behold, they are into deep relationship that my wife calls him baby. Infact, sleep has gone out of my eyes and am thinking of how to deal with the situation.

It should be noted that i am not working under the man in question only that we are church members and he has rendered countless of help to me. I am wondering what puts my wife into this mess. I am graduate but i decided not to work for anybody but to focus on my farming. I am doing well financially bcs i can boost of 500k or more every month. We are not lacking anything at all.

Note: i dnt want to divorce my wife and am ready to forgive her bcs she has been of great help to my success and moreover, i love my family very well. What should i do to stop them?

grin grin just pray for her to change SIMP

You don't want to divorce her but what if she wants to divorce you nko. A SIMP will never be attractive to a woman.

Like I said go into dry fasting n prayers.
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by AfDapone: 5:37pm On May 04
Iykegodslove:

The bond i tie with my children is very strong. Even though it happens that i am not their biological father, they remain my children. So, DNA not needed. Thanks

Unfortunately, You have wasted so much of everybody's time.
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by WhiteWood: 5:40pm On May 04
Fikkoski:
Why should we keep loving those who don't love us?
Why should we keep respecting people who don't respect us?
Why are we afraid to lose people who do not value us?

You know exactly what to do but you are acting confused because you are afraid of doing it!

Preach, Brother Preach - These are the very questions that have been burning my lips. Unfortunately, many people choose to deceive themselves and live in denial. These are among the reasons why Nigeria finds itself in its current situation. Many Nigerians are too afraid to even think for themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by Cheeryfeet: 5:42pm On May 04
Iykegodslove:

First please let me know the farming you do that you earn 500k monthly.

Second don't confront her since you still love her, PRAY for her and ask God to put division between her and the man. But pray for your self to be able to forgive her and your own emotional healing. Since you love her that much, there's hope to salvage her and for the sake of the children. Don't bring in a third party unless that person is someone that will pray with you or help in your emotional healing. Maybour father in heaven help you and strengthen you
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by merits(m): 6:12pm On May 04
Iykegodslove:

Confused man Mr simp, you don't know what you are doing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by realsoftouch: 6:12pm On May 04
Terrible things people go through everyday...

i can kill a man who get close 2 my wife..
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by ayo2008: 6:26pm On May 04
Iykegodslove:

This is serious o
However you should confront her with evidences you have with you. It will be good you ask her the reason for cheating...it will also be advisable your conversations are recorded.

If she shows signs of remorse, I will plead you forgive her.
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by Firstandonly(m): 6:34pm On May 04
Iykegodslove:

If u don't want to put her away it would have been better u didn't go that far to catch her. No matter what happens next the chances of the marriage surviving is low. I will not tell u to put ur wife away because me self never marry, but before u do anything think and rethink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by OmoEpe(m): 6:58pm On May 04
It's so simple since you love your wife that much just organise regular party with your boss and your wife. Shikena everybody will be happy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by nedekid: 7:04pm On May 04
Oga, first thing is to confirm the kids are yours, in the hope you no longer intend having more kids.
If the kids are yours then you can decide to consider reconciliation.
If you intend doing so, then do not spread the gist, sort it out between yourselves. But should you decide not to, it is also your choice. It is you that has the cross to bear any which choice you make.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by Dogshow(m): 7:06pm On May 04
[quote author=Iykegodslove post=129772686]Good day everyone!! I am emotionally shattered as I type this message. I have been suspecting my wife for years now but no concrete evidence to confront her.

Note: i dnt want to divorce my wife and am ready to forgive her bcs she has been of great help to my success and moreover, i love my family very well. What should i do to stop them?[/quote

In the words of John Doe Agba on X;
1). A cheating woman that has been caught, is a dangerous woman.

2) if yuu forgive a woman for what she knows that she shouldn't be forgiven for, she will punish you for it, & still blame you for forgiving her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by nedekid: 7:14pm On May 04
realsoftouch:
Terrible things people go through everyday...

i can kill a man who get close 2 my wife..
Bros, don't got to jail because of any woman, that woman you kill for will be with another man the following month, tops.
Abi if she no agree, will the other man come close to her?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by Flows001(m): 7:27pm On May 04
Iykegodslove:

Why then are you disturbing our peace on NAIRALAND?

Just allow her to continue riding your church member's d**k, let him continue to enjoy the same woman you paid bride price on, let him continue manhandling the same woman that vowed on the altar to submit and be faithful to you, and please, ensure you always forgive her anytime you catch her..

Take note that many men have been sent to the great beyond by women like this!

First conduct a DNA on your kids to even ascertain if they truly belong to you or your church member!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by jaszplus12(m): 7:28pm On May 04
Elzazzi:

Oga stop defending these hooes. Even u fvck like horse and provide everything she wants to cheat she will go ahead and cheat. A lady that cheating is ingrained in her can't change.
Oga, where have I defended anyone? Everyone has a choice of self control or opposite!
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by frozen70(f): 7:32pm On May 04
Iykegodslove:

Probably all the great help that your boss have been offering to your family was because of the affair he was having with your wife which gave you great success, Without knowing that your wife was actually paying the price

Anyway seat her down with your evidence and let her tell you why she is even having an affair with that man

After then encouraging her to stop the relationship or affairs and both of you can go to am alter of God to pray against spirit of infidelity in her life but make sure that you too are clean from such act

Then keep on keeping her close and warm to avoid a repetition
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by Thundafireseun: 7:38pm On May 04
UnfairLife7:
one thing you should know is that 90% of Nigerian Men cannot afford DNA test. The few ones that can afford it not all will still do it. Some men believe that what you don't know will not kill you. I guess op is one of them.

That man is not emotionally disturbed at all….

Lemme give you a true life story… my uncle told me how he stumbled on his wife’s phone and discovered she was still banging her exx while she was pregnant with his supposed second child….

Immediately the marriage ended and he has refused to go do a DNA test …

He said as long as he is concerned he has just one child…. The ex boyfriend of the wife could have the other child he doesn’t care….

That’s an emotional disturbed person compare with the author of this fake story

1 Like

Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by Boldideas: 7:41pm On May 04
Iykegodslove:

The only reason she is sleeping with him is because of money. That is what turned most of them into whores.
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by KingWarri: 7:46pm On May 04
Fikkoski:
Why should we keep loving those who don't love us?
Why should we keep respecting people who don't respect us?
Why are we afraid to lose people who do not value us?

You know exactly what to do but you are acting confused because you are afraid of doing it!
Wisdom
Listen to these words in gold and you shall find peace. That woman will never respect again if you don't let her go.
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by Boldideas: 7:50pm On May 04
frozen70:

Probably all the great help that your boss have been offering to your family was because of the affair he was having with your wife which gave you great success, Without knowing that your wife was actually paying the price

Anyway seat her down with your evidence and let her tell you why she is even having an affair with that man

After then encouraging her to stop the relationship or affairs and both of you can go to am alter of God to pray against spirit of infidelity in her life but make sure that you too are clean from such act

Tell me you're joking, no real man can be this STUPID.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by CaptainFM1: 7:50pm On May 04
Iykegodslove:

You already came up with your own solution in the last paragraph. As for a cheating wife, there's nothing you can do about that. Once cheated, will always do". And a cheating wife can easily kill her husband. You've been served breakfast, you still want to wait for lunch and dinner. Plenty tears full your eyes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by KingWarri: 7:51pm On May 04
frozen70:

Once a cheat always a cheat. You people will never learn. That woman will either be more smarter with her dealings next time or get involved with someone else.
For her to be doing this for years tells you she won't repent that easy. Let her go for your own peace.
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by KingWarri: 7:53pm On May 04
Boldideas:

Nan, bro isn't a real man. Just a kid living in fantasy world.
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by frozen70(f): 7:56pm On May 04
KingWarri:

Once a cheat always a cheat. You people will never learn. That woman will either be more smarter with her dealings next time or get involved with someone else.
For her to be doing this for years tells you she won't repent that easy. Let her go for your own peace.

Is not too easy to let a partner go, especially if you still want such person in your life

Not every one has the mind to say, "go, let's end the relationship"

That's why i said they should go to alter together and make a covenant for themselves
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by frozen70(f): 7:59pm On May 04
Boldideas:

I made my point base on wgat the man said that he still loves her and not ready to end the marriage

So I don't have to force him to do other wise

Hence, he can forgive her if she promise to change

Men too cheats and their wife's forgives them

Is there any way its written that men should cheat and women shouldn't cheat

Its all about self discipline
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by KingWarri: 8:03pm On May 04
frozen70:

Is not too easy to let a partner go, especially if you still want such person in your life

Not every one has the mind to say, "go, let's end the relationship"

That's why i said they should go to alter together and make a covenant for themselves
The implications of not letting her go are far worse....
Let her go, time will heal the pain. Don't let her go, prepare for the worse.
A cheating woman don't want to be forgiven. They'll hurt you even more and perceive you as weak.
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by Iyenogie30: 8:04pm On May 04
Please how do you hack people calls

Is there anyone that can help here ??
Iykegodslove:

Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by frozen70(f): 8:05pm On May 04
KingWarri:

The implications of not letting her go are far worse....
Let her go, time will heal the pain. Don't let her go, prepare for the worse.
A cheating woman don't want to be forgiven. They'll hurt you even more and perceive you as weak.

What if it's the man in tjis case, should she forgive him or leave him and go
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by riczy(m): 8:09pm On May 04
KingLennon:

You say wetin? sad It seems u're a SIMPle man
Oil day ur head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by riczy(m): 8:15pm On May 04
Chop meat and rest! Forget wat to do if u ain't Man enough

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by KingWarri: 8:17pm On May 04
UnfairLife7:
a child born under your roof belongs to you. Unless you intentionally want to throw such child away having realised through DNA that the child wasn't yours. A sperm donor isn't the owner of a child but someone that singlehandedly raise a child
@ the bold, Which law states that?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Looking For Father After 30years / Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests / Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.