Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:38 AM

My Wife Sleeps With My Boss - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Sleeps With My Boss (46720 Views)

My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by KingWarri: 8:18pm On May 04
frozen70:

What if it's the man in tjis case, should she forgive him or leave him and go
You are lady so won't understand. I don't expect you to understand neither.
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by Hezzyluv: 8:20pm On May 04
Seunpapa65:
In our culture it's believed that woman wey the play away match and use the same hands to Cook for the man can lead to death of the man

Igala or Idoma?
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by Ogabalogun: 8:21pm On May 04
For me it is not a new thing. It is only terrible to witness this evil trend in our era. However, my candid advice is to call a meeting as a nairalander had advised! The outcome will amaze you! But pls stop eating that woman's food after the meeting!
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by AfDapone: 8:50pm On May 04
Fikkoski:
Why should we keep loving those who don't love us?
Why should we keep respecting people who don't respect us?
Why are we afraid to lose people who do not value us?

You know exactly what to do but you are acting confused because you are afraid of doing it!

Unclebayo:
a cheating partner will always be a cheating partner, if you forgive her and you catch her cheating again she will blame you for forgiving the last time.... You don't know woman, she can even kill you because of that your boss.

Be a man!

word smiley

zed7:
Some people are wired to cheat. They don't cheat because they lack love, care, attention or money. They cheat because they're used to it, or had some traumatic or damaged childhood.

Marriage is not a repair ground for damaged people. That's why it's very important to try and get it right before marriage. I still believe if you look properly and are not blinded by emotions, one can always spot a red flag.

It's left for you to move on or be managing a cheating wife. No one can decide for you. For me, I know the obvious choice.

Ynix:

Do all you can to record all their conversations, pretend as if all is well and after that call for a special meeting preferably on her birthday and invite your parents, her parents and the boss of yours then show up all the evidences, and keep Mute after

smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by josephevergreen(m): 8:54pm On May 04
zed7:
Some people are wired to cheat. They don't cheat because they lack love, care, attention or money. They cheat because they're used to it, or had some traumatic or damaged childhood.

Marriage is not a repair ground for damaged people. That's why it's very important to try and get it right before marriage. I still believe if you look properly and are not blinded by emotions, one can always spot a red flag.

It's left for you to move on or be managing a cheating wife. No one can decide for you. For me, I know the obvious choice.

Bro you have said it all...this your writeup makes me remember one of my ex bro damage is an under statement in her case ...and one simp like this op will still wife her and pay bride price tueh... divorce her or face the consequences sir
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by 3kay945(m): 9:03pm On May 04
Nowadays, many are aware that their partners are cheating but they just don't want to fully admit it or take action.

Strange world.
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by mankan2k7(m): 9:04pm On May 04
Ynix:

Do all you can to record all their conversations, pretend as if all is well and after that call for a special meeting preferably on her birthday and invite your parents, her parents and the boss of yours then show up all the evidences, and keep Mute after

This person don watch Nollywood tire
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by REALretep(m): 9:11pm On May 04
Iykegodslove:

The bond i tie with my children is very strong. Even though it happens that i am not their biological father, they remain my children. So, DNA not needed. Thanks
Are you impotent or sexually dysfunctional?
What is making you think, talk and act less of a man?
Don't die in silence!!!
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by obumsway(m): 9:21pm On May 04
Iykegodslove:
Good day everyone!! I am emotionally shattered as I type this message. I have been suspecting my wife for years now but no concrete evidence to confront her.

There is a boss of my mine who happens to be our family friend. Each time he calls my wife, she deletes the call history immediately. This has been happening for years but I keep quite because i love my wife and my children so much.

Of recent, i decided to know what is happening by hacking her call with him. Lo and behold, they are into deep relationship that my wife calls him baby. Infact, sleep has gone out of my eyes and am thinking of how to deal with the situation.

It should be noted that i am not working under the man in question only that we are church members and he has rendered countless of help to me. I am wondering what puts my wife into this mess. I am graduate but i decided not to work for anybody but to focus on my farming. I am doing well financially bcs i can boost of 500k or more every month. We are not lacking anything at all.

Please house ignore my typo and help with good advice.

Note: i dnt want to divorce my wife and am ready to forgive her bcs she has been of great help to my success and moreover, i love my family very well. What should i do to stop them?
no go drop DNA test first ...... !
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by frozen70(f): 9:27pm On May 04
KingWarri:

You are lady so won't understand. I don't expect you to understand neither.
😂 Lol
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by yewawa: 9:29pm On May 04
Ok,you don't want to divorce her abi?...then it is possible they kill you.
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by jieta: 9:32pm On May 04
Seunpapa65:
In our culture it's believed that woman wey the play away match and use the same hands to Cook for the man can lead to death of the man
The fool doesn't know, mugu.
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by Clinghton: 9:38pm On May 04
I wanted to say divorce but you're against it, enjoy your cheating ass wife then got no advice.
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by mrblessed(m): 9:42pm On May 04
Bless the union and let it flourish
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by Lamanii22(f): 9:54pm On May 04
Iykegodslove:

The bond i tie with my children is very strong. Even though it happens that i am not their biological father, they remain my children. So, DNA not needed. Thanks

Awwwn what a wonderful man you are.... Why don't you want to have a child that has your blood?
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by Seunpapa65: 10:00pm On May 04
jieta:
The fool doesn't know, mugu.
The woman will start looking down on him let him keep loving his wife simp man
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by Medici777: 10:07pm On May 04
Iykegodslove:
Good day everyone!! I am emotionally shattered as I type this message. I have been suspecting my wife for years now but no concrete evidence to confront her.

There is a boss of my mine who happens to be our family friend. Each time he calls my wife, she deletes the call history immediately. This has been happening for years but I keep quite because i love my wife and my children so much.

Of recent, i decided to know what is happening by hacking her call with him. Lo and behold, they are into deep relationship that my wife calls him baby. Infact, sleep has gone out of my eyes and am thinking of how to deal with the situation.

It should be noted that i am not working under the man in question only that we are church members and he has rendered countless of help to me. I am wondering what puts my wife into this mess. I am graduate but i decided not to work for anybody but to focus on my farming. I am doing well financially bcs i can boost of 500k or more every month. We are not lacking anything at all.

Note: i dnt want to divorce my wife and am ready to forgive her bcs she has been of great help to my success and moreover, i love my family very well. What should i do to stop them?
God speed bro
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by AyeMoJuba: 10:16pm On May 04
Iykegodslove:

You want to keep a woman that will soon kill you?
The fact that you are still alive to type this is already a miracle. Don't blame God after your demise if you still keep that woman in your house till tomorrow morning...because I don't know what you are still keeping her for....could it be that you are tired of this beautiful world?
I am asking you...
Are you tired of living or else why would you be contemplating suicide by still keeping a cheating woman under your roof?
If you died as a result of this naked foolishness, its a death well deserved.
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by kunle75(m): 10:25pm On May 04
Iykegodslove:

Thanks!!

Perfect opinion
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by josh6633: 10:33pm On May 04
You are sounding stupid. What else do u want us to tell you since you said you don't want to divorce your cheating wife. No wonder she cheated on you. Very soon she will kill u and your eyes will clear when you have gone for good. How are you even sure that those children is yours.
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by Bishop(m): 10:35pm On May 04
Iykegodslove:

I have been made to understand that once a woman cheats on her husband, there is every indication that she has fallen out of love with you.

You can't love a woman that doesn't love you,

You have to face reality, confront her with your evidence and move on.
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by Melagros(m): 10:41pm On May 04
Ynix:

Good advice
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by larryeffizy1(m): 10:42pm On May 04
I'll still Advice DNA test....

Be sure you're the father of your children broo..

I really feel for u
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by AllKnowing: 10:55pm On May 04
Fikkoski:
Why should we keep loving those who don't love us?
Why should we keep respecting people who don't respect us?
Why are we afraid to lose people who do not value us?

You know exactly what to do but you are acting confused because you are afraid of doing it!

If we ever met, I'm sure I'd take an immediate liking to you, dear evolved soul.
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by bewla(m): 11:15pm On May 04
Ynix:

You can't advise me o
Call your parents and has
Then the marriage is dead on arrival with this your advice

Tell her you want to wright your will
And get her opinion about what she will do after you gone then tell her will she remarried or what
She will give you the answer you seek
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by BALLOSKI: 3:22am On May 05
Iykegodslove:

Note:

i dnt want to divorce my wife and am ready to forgive her bcs she has been of great help to my success and moreover, i love my family very well. What should i do to stop them?

First of all, confirm if those kids are yours; that's where to start from.

Secondly, you can't stop her from sleeping with men outside because she's an unfaithful wife and has seen what you lack in other men. That's not the only man she's sleeping with, he's the only one you know. If you stop this one, you can't stop the other ones.

You can't stop or change a cheating partner. If you push her too much, she might end up killing you and moving on to another man. The best thing is to let her go quietly, but as a SIMP, you can't do that. Well you know what's good for you.

God, I don't want you to test me with this situation and I don't want to be in love with any woman to the point of taking this nonsense.
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by BALLOSKI: 3:27am On May 05
Iykegodslove:

Thanks!!
Involving parents might also embarrass your kids, that's why you must do it quietly. Hope the kids are yours. Find that out, please.
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by ykalhaji(m): 4:22am On May 05
You dey mad.... Your best bet is to call your wife and just give her full permission. Mad goat.
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by DMerciful01(m): 5:53am On May 05
Leave them alone!!
Since ya don't want divorce.
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by emelda86(f): 5:55am On May 05
Women!!! See how smart she is deleted their call and messages, before you call family members get evidence you guys should talk things over if she refuses then call family members.
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by UnfairLife7(m): 6:20am On May 05
Thundafireseun:

That man is not emotionally disturbed at all….

Lemme give you a true life story… my uncle told me how he stumbled on his wife’s phone and discovered she was still banging her exx while she was pregnant with his supposed second child….

Immediately the marriage ended and he has refused to go do a DNA test …

He said as long as he is concerned he has just one child…. The ex boyfriend of the wife could have the other child he doesn’t care….

That’s an emotional disturbed person compare with the author of this fake story
nawa o
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by Thundafireseun: 6:27am On May 05
UnfairLife7:
nawa o

Fear that Gender that are always afraid of DNA test

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

2 Pregnant Friends Pose With Their Baby Bumps (Photo) / Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos / Imo Man Disowns His Son In Newspaper For Trying To Take Over His Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.