Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,211 members, 7,880,768 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:32 AM

Japan, India Reject Biden's Comments Describing Countries As Xenophobic - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Japan, India Reject Biden's Comments Describing Countries As Xenophobic (14033 Views)

Xenophobic Attacks: Enough Is Enough - President Ramaphosa Of South Africa / John Mahama Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japan, India Reject Biden's Comments Describing Countries As Xenophobic by flow26(m): 4:18pm On May 05
No matter how racist Yankee is , I don't think you can compare to Indian and Asians generally in terms of race management.
God1000:
Mr Biden should know that US is becoming more and more xenophobic as well with the likes of Donald trump who once threatened to deport immigrants back to their countries if elected president in 2016, the rise of white supremacists in US is worrisome.

Re: Japan, India Reject Biden's Comments Describing Countries As Xenophobic by franchasofficia: 4:20pm On May 05
Alliswell248:

You have overstayed your welcome in the SW.

Go and develop alaigbo.
Make it investors friendly.

There is airport in PH.
Sea port in Onne.
Why can't Yorubas have the courage to fully seek for peaceful division of Nigeria so that Yorubas can have the full legal and constitutional backing to eject or evict any none Yoruba that enters their Yoruba nation?

Why do you Yorubas want to eat your cake and still have it back?

This thing is simple, work seriously for a peaceful division of Nigeria so that the Igbos you so much hate can have their own country and will not have any constitutional right again to force themselves on you. So that before any Igbo person enters Yoruba nation, he or she will have to apply for a visa which can be denied outrightly without breaking any law or contravening the constitution. This is the rightful thing to do. This is what South Korea and North Korea did. Singapore and Malaysia did it. South Sudan and North Sudan did it. Republic of Ireland and United Kingdom did it. Even Northern Ireland and Wales are working towards doing same with UK. It is for peace and for mutual respect and progress. Instead of all these daily tribal war that may lead to another civil war or unrest that will claim innocent lives.

But fear of your future should Nigeria divide can't let you people seriously summon the courage to have your own Yoruba nation by working for Nigeria's peaceful division.

Na wa oh
Re: Japan, India Reject Biden's Comments Describing Countries As Xenophobic by SIRTee15: 4:21pm On May 05
I do not support any immigration that changes the identity and culture of a nation.
God didn't make us one and it's intentional. We are different and that should be respected.

Africans should develop Africa n make it look like paradise.
Enough of blackmail.

2 Likes

Re: Japan, India Reject Biden's Comments Describing Countries As Xenophobic by yemmit90: 4:37pm On May 05
Tjra:

What is xenophobic about deporting illegal immigrants?

If people from Niger, Sudan, Togo troop in their millions to Nigeria flooding everywhere. Would you be happy?

Don't forget illegal immigrants don't pay Taxes because the jobs they do are underground yet exert pressure on public infrastructure.

Lets not be sentimental. Biden goofed so just attack him and leave out Donald Trump.

There is nothing racist about his immigration policy. Sit your arse in your country and make it work. If you wanna migrate, do so legally.

Some of you would just sit down at corner of your rooms displaying ignorance on Nairaland. Trump is anti- immigration person ( legal or illegal), infact he abhorred everything about immigration policies in America during his time. Do you know how many legal Nigeria immigrants that Trump government put on hold to get visa into US? Majority of Immigrants filed for family members in which I was very much aware of were pulsed throughout his regime. Only an ignorant person will pray for Trump to come back again.

1 Like

Re: Japan, India Reject Biden's Comments Describing Countries As Xenophobic by Jaycee07(m): 4:38pm On May 05
Kingosytex:
This man has really taken the US to an all time lowgrin
Trump needs to come clean up the mess made by Joe but I'm afraid the powers that be are hell bent on making Trump’s dreams a nightmare.

How has he done that?? Did you listen to his remarks before this shit show you just put up?
He made a very honest assessment, and by all indices, he’s very correct, not just about his opinion but to facts and reason.
Your messiah, Donald J Trump is xenophobic, the tea party ( republicans) are xenophobic.
That’s a tested fact. Live with it.
Re: Japan, India Reject Biden's Comments Describing Countries As Xenophobic by RodgersAkpafu: 4:48pm On May 05
Onyiiobi7735:

Exactly! Joe Biden is just a hopeless old fool who has drastically dragged the American national integrity in the mud of ignominy.
I prefer Trump to win the November election.
Trump is a buffoon

Too bad these are the candidates running for office
two old men
but Biden > Trump anytime

1 Like

Re: Japan, India Reject Biden's Comments Describing Countries As Xenophobic by RodgersAkpafu: 4:48pm On May 05
Jaycee07:

How has he done that?? Did you listen to his remarks before this shit show you just put up?
He made a very honest assessment, and by all indices, he’s very correct, not just about his opinion but to facts and reason.
Your messiah, Donald J Trump is xenophobic, the tea party ( republicans) are xenophobic.
That’s a tested fact. Live with it.
when I see black folks fawn over Trump
I just wonder whats wrong with them tbvh with you
Re: Japan, India Reject Biden's Comments Describing Countries As Xenophobic by RodgersAkpafu: 4:49pm On May 05
flow26:
No matter how racist Yankee is , I don't think you can compare to Indian and Asians generally in terms of race management.
true
Re: Japan, India Reject Biden's Comments Describing Countries As Xenophobic by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:52pm On May 05
Alliswell248:

Unlettered and uncultured monkey.
If you can call someone of 80 years old a hopeless fool.....what can't you call your father.

I'm 100 percent sure, you belong to the Gen Z generation and didn't score up to 200 in the recent utme

Go n read your book.

Olodo
Lol! Unlettered and uncultured stupid monkey!
Where did you meet me to assume like the complete aggravated idiot you are,that I am a fresh student in the university?
You must be more stupid than a cow,oo.
I am a business man in PH, just through with NYSC last year.
Do you know me from anywhere?
You just sit in the toilet, bathroom, bedroom and make stupid and morónic assumptions, from your dull brain.
And why involve my father?
Of course you will insult your father because you lack home training and decorum.
You see why you are very pathetically stupid, senseless and mentally imbalanced.
You know nothing of me,yet assume like an imbècile that am a student.
So if I insult Biden,how does it affect you?
Are you this frustrated?
Goodness,there are bottles of Sniper in the market or Sulphuric acid or Sulphur nitroxide to dispatch your miserable life.
Gambian goat , you are 100 sure I didn't score up to 200 in the recent UTME and belong to Gen Z.
🤣🤣🤣 So says the Gen Z animal who would insult his father for scolding him.
Compound fool,go and read your book.
Olodo.
Re: Japan, India Reject Biden's Comments Describing Countries As Xenophobic by vicfajeze: 4:52pm On May 05
yinchar:
YES - hes completely right

This is coming from someone that has lived in India for a few years, they are very Xenophobic generally and more towards black people.

I will never consider emigrating to these countries but its the truth, you stand a very LOW chance of emigration as an African to these country than to the United States.

but i spent about 8yrs there and was not harassed.I spent 3years in Goa and 5years in BOMBAY
Re: Japan, India Reject Biden's Comments Describing Countries As Xenophobic by hansomb: 4:57pm On May 05
yinchar:

This is coming from someone that has lived in India for a few years, they are very Xenophobic generally and more towards black people.

I will never consider emigrating to these countries but its the truth, you stand a very LOW chance of emigration as an African to these country than to the United States.

What about Israel ? Why didn't He mentioned them
Re: Japan, India Reject Biden's Comments Describing Countries As Xenophobic by Judolisco(m): 5:11pm On May 05
God1000:
Mr Biden should know that US is becoming more and more xenophobic as well with the likes of Donald trump who once threatened to deport immigrants back to their countries if elected president in 2016, the rise of white supremacists in US is worrisome.

trump policy is clear, stay in your country and develop it... Ask d whites to come to Nigeria today and give them jst 10 years and all dis nonsense we've been battling since like fuel scarcity will dissappear immediately..... Back then some engineers working with NEPA at my dad's place of work went to Germany for training, they got there and asked d Germans dat do they also experience system collapse, d German engineers said that's d first time they're hearing about it....
Re: Japan, India Reject Biden's Comments Describing Countries As Xenophobic by drlateef: 5:19pm On May 05
Kingosytex:
This man has really taken the US to an all time lowgrin
Trump needs to come clean up the mess made by Joe but I'm afraid the powers that be are hell bent on making Trump’s dreams a nightmare.

Trump is equal worse. God is giving US bad leaders to destroy the country.
Re: Japan, India Reject Biden's Comments Describing Countries As Xenophobic by Oracle411: 5:49pm On May 05
Tjra:

What is xenophobic about deporting illegal immigrants?

If people from Niger, Sudan, Togo troop in their millions to Nigeria flooding everywhere. Would you be happy?

Don't forget illegal immigrants don't pay Taxes because the jobs they do are underground yet exert pressure on public infrastructure.

Lets not be sentimental. Biden goofed so just attack him and leave out Donald Trump.

There is nothing racist about his immigration policy. Sit your arse in your country and make it work. If you wanna migrate, do so legally.

They dont pay direct taxes but if U are learned, U will know there is something called indirect tax that is more beneficial to economy. For everything U buy or service rendered , there is tax on it. Migrants contribute hugely to putchasing power of any host country thereby helping the country boost its Incomes and GDP. from property rentals, to buying of food items, telecommunications, to transportation etc etc. What migrants contribute can not be quantified compared to paying direct tax.
Re: Japan, India Reject Biden's Comments Describing Countries As Xenophobic by ScamDemicEra: 6:21pm On May 05
..... how to bring down a superpower without firing a single nuke -this best seller's final chapter is being written by Synagogue of satan, Russia, China, as we speak.
Re: Japan, India Reject Biden's Comments Describing Countries As Xenophobic by Inosky: 7:05pm On May 05
He's right. Most info-pacific countries are very xenophobic, Russia too. You can't live in such countries and be comfortable.

Arab countries too.

God bless Europe and America of this age, they're very welcoming, may be because of devastating colonialism negative impact their forefathers caused to many countries.
Re: Japan, India Reject Biden's Comments Describing Countries As Xenophobic by george5084(m): 7:37pm On May 05
Biden and Tinubu have sth in common cheesy
Re: Japan, India Reject Biden's Comments Describing Countries As Xenophobic by NaijaPrince18: 7:57pm On May 05
Krankhead:
what about Obama. Look at the history of American president. Obama deported more Africans than Trump. Obama was the that bombed Libya . Obama Tried to force Jonathan Goodluck to accept homos in Nigeria. Obama is the worst US president in relation to Africa
Good go back. Stop coming to usa and siding with WS. Just stay in Africa. Foolish people
Re: Japan, India Reject Biden's Comments Describing Countries As Xenophobic by Father4all: 9:04pm On May 05
Bideh was right
Re: Japan, India Reject Biden's Comments Describing Countries As Xenophobic by NaijaphiliaBlog: 9:48pm On May 05
Goodlady:

Your plan ll fail for life. You and ya family members are benefitting from liberal nature of USA which Japan, China, India, Hamas, Russia or any of ya islamist nation won't do. Even China, India & Russia detest you and ya islamist janjaweêds!
Take one nuke inside this bread!

Hábà!

Goodlady, this is not good at all. Nuke inside bread?

Kílódé!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Japan, India Reject Biden's Comments Describing Countries As Xenophobic by Scamburster(m): 10:11pm On May 05
IbeOkehie:

Well even Yoruba people HATE the massive internal migration of Igbo people to Lagos...and these are both Black African tribes.

Do you have any EVIDENCE or record of President Trump deporting LEGAL immigrants? Or restricting LEGAL immigration? Just ONE instance will be sufficient for me. I'm patiently waiting for your response.

Meanwhile, if you want to understand the dangers of DIVERSITY which results from immigration or forced integration, try and get informed.

Swedish government website: https://sweden.se/culture/history/sweden-and-migration

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUw4cs2MHwc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PXZxaKMl9Y

Remember, Sweden was the most crime free nation in Europe if not the world. Today it has the highest rate of gun crime in Europe.

Sweden used to be over 99% White race. Today at least 3% of those were born in Africa or Middle East. Just that small demographic change has wrought havoc on their society.

That's why Japan, China, India and other countries have restrictive immigration policies. Now many European countries suffering from damage wrought by immigration are also getting more restrictive, including Sweden, Denmark, UK and others.

I'm against any immigration that changes the character of any nation.

And what has the Nigerian government done about it? Most likely taking bribes from the Chinese. grin

Good Luck to Nigerians.

I just noticed that all negative comments about trump are from one section of the country, hmmm. Are they afraid of his policy if eventually he later win regarding their druggy 🙄.
Re: Japan, India Reject Biden's Comments Describing Countries As Xenophobic by Scamburster(m): 10:19pm On May 05
yemmit90:

Some of you would just sit down at corner of your rooms displaying ignorance on Nairaland. Trump is anti- immigration person ( legal or illegal), infact he abhorred everything about immigration policies in America during his time. Do you know how many legal Nigeria immigrants that Trump government put on hold to get visa into US? Majority of Immigrants filed for family members in which I was very much aware of were pulsed throughout his regime. Only an ignorant person will pray for Trump to come back again.
Lol don't stress yourself, trump is the next American president.
Re: Japan, India Reject Biden's Comments Describing Countries As Xenophobic by RussellRutherfo: 10:21pm On May 05
omoredia:

America that stole by slavery nko? Talk another one make I respond to u and school you well

Na Chinese no enslave?!!

China had slavery during Shang dynasty(18th to the 12th centuries BC) and other crazy acts.

America had their tech in Modern era copied by Chinese. It's not hidden info.

Talk another one make I respond to you and school you well, itibolibo.
Re: Japan, India Reject Biden's Comments Describing Countries As Xenophobic by patrickcollins: 10:24pm On May 05
Angelfrost:
Biden dey misyarn normally...!

Typical Democrats always hypocritically forming all inclusive.
He is right, Japan is a very wicked country hardly welcomes or help other nations
Re: Japan, India Reject Biden's Comments Describing Countries As Xenophobic by Konquest: 11:55pm On May 05
God1000:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHEdkj2xyes

https://www.voanews.com/a/japan-india-reject-biden-s-comments-describing-countries-as-xenophobic-/7598177.html
The POTUS, Joe Biden is partly correct, though.
There have been instances of xenophobic attacks in India... Even rapes of female tourists in India. In China, some Chinese have been known to cover their nostrils when a person of color comes into a train, etc.

However, I'm not aware of any known xenophobia towards foreigners in modern Japan. Yes, back in the day... Pre-World War 2, the Japanese were brutal towards the citizens of the countries they militarily invaded such as Korea and China.
Re: Japan, India Reject Biden's Comments Describing Countries As Xenophobic by bizhop01: 12:33am On May 06
Japanese are useless human being, Anti Africa
Re: Japan, India Reject Biden's Comments Describing Countries As Xenophobic by bizhop01: 12:41am On May 06
rhanoden:
Am I the only one who thinks he will lose in their election this year?
He will reelected, no alternative if he contest with Trump, Donald Trump have serious issues with black's
Re: Japan, India Reject Biden's Comments Describing Countries As Xenophobic by bizhop01: 12:58am On May 06
Scamburster:

Lol don't stress yourself, trump is the next American president.
Funny, you think INEC that will conduct the election cool
Re: Japan, India Reject Biden's Comments Describing Countries As Xenophobic by Cousin9999: 12:59am On May 06
Biden told no lies. But it doesn't change the fact that the influx of illegals from central and south America (just them) isn't helping things. The only reason they want them is to depress wages, get easy votes, dilute political power, have a less educated population, and pay people scraps. And they don't care about the crime, violence, poverty, and racism they bring.

I hope Nigerians know that when US politicians and activists defend "dreamers," these racists are not talking about black immigrants. They don't hesitate to deport black immigrants. They know black immigrants aren't going to accept abuse, substandard living, scrap wages, and all the other madness the nonblack immigrants do. They know most black immigrants are educated or will pursue education, unlike nonblack immigrants. It reminds me of how oyinbos went and brought Indians to the Caribbean and Polynesia because black people fought back against slavery.

1 Like

Re: Japan, India Reject Biden's Comments Describing Countries As Xenophobic by Scamburster(m): 2:11am On May 06
bizhop01:

Funny, you think INEC that will conduct the election cool
Haha, reason why I said that, no network glitch.
Re: Japan, India Reject Biden's Comments Describing Countries As Xenophobic by ruffhandu: 2:33am On May 06
yinchar:

I tend to agree with you 100%. I just take eye dey look other comments saying Biden doesn't know what he was saying. Someone told me about the racism/xenophobia in Japan. He said in their schools, children are still thought that African live on trees.

You will actually know the xenophobic temperature of a country by the shade of Africans dotting their landscape. I see how India treats foreigners on SM every other day. I think Bidden is right. China, Russia, Japan are very racist countries towards Africans. Period!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Judge Rules Trump Defrauded Banks, Insurers While Building Real Estate Empire / Gambian Govt Foils Alleged Coup Attempt. 4 Soldiers Arrested, 3 On The Run / Pictures of Kenya Pastor Caught Cheating

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.