Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,209 members, 7,880,764 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:29 AM

Japan, India Reject Biden's Comments Describing Countries As Xenophobic - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Japan, India Reject Biden's Comments Describing Countries As Xenophobic (14031 Views)

Xenophobic Attacks: Enough Is Enough - President Ramaphosa Of South Africa / John Mahama Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japan, India Reject Biden's Comments Describing Countries As Xenophobic by ruffhandu: 2:50am On May 06
Cousin9999:
Biden told no lies. But it doesn't change the fact that the influx of illegals from central and south America (just them) isn't helping things. The only reason they want them is to depress wages, get easy votes, dilute political power, have a less educated population, and pay people scraps. And they don't care about the crime, violence, poverty, and racism they bring.

I hope Nigerians know that when US politicians and activists defend "dreamers," these racists are not talking about black immigrants. They don't hesitate to deport black immigrants. They know black immigrants aren't going to accept abuse, substandard living, scrap wages, and all the other madness the nonblack immigrants do. They know most black immigrants are educated or will pursue education, unlike nonblack immigrants. It reminds me of how oyinbos went and brought Indians to the Caribbean and Polynesia because black people fought back against slavery.

Do you really think non-black immigrants are more malleable? Which set even accept the abuses? Nigerians seems to be the most stubborn of the blacks when it comes to rejection of racial profiling. If the 'acceptance of abuses' is only in terms of low wages, then perhaps it is the deep-seated fact that the average black goes to oyibo country to make money, and when you want to make him work as much as he wants and not pay him that money, then rebellion sets in. In terms of other forms of abuses, like physical, psychological, etc, I think blacks tolerate them more that the non-blacks.
Re: Japan, India Reject Biden's Comments Describing Countries As Xenophobic by Cousin9999: 3:24am On May 06
ruffhandu:

Do you really think non-black immigrants are more malleable? Which set even accept the abuses?

lol Literally every nonblack. They have no self-respect or shame. They're lapdogs. They (while being full-blown racists) literally expect black people to fight their discrimination battles because they refuse to call out various abuses.

1 Like

Re: Japan, India Reject Biden's Comments Describing Countries As Xenophobic by ruffhandu: 3:57am On May 06
Cousin9999:

lol Literally every nonblack. They have no self-respect or shame. They're lapdogs. They (while being full-blown racists) literally expect black people to fight their discrimination battles because they refuse to call out various abuses.

Hmn, just hearing this. And you said 'literally every non-black'. I will have to pay closer attention henceforth.
Re: Japan, India Reject Biden's Comments Describing Countries As Xenophobic by Difrent: 5:22am On May 06
Bluntemperor:
Meaning?
Did they offer alternatives why they are not offering immigrants to their Countries,unlike the Americans?
Even Trump, the confused soul- has threatened to ensure that 2 to 5- Millions immigrants will be deported,if he wins!
Meanwhile,this is a Trump and Tesla CEO - who was brought to USA - from Germany and South Africa respectively,as immigrants,yet don't want to see any immigrants!
Shame!

Na UK own dey pain me, Rishi and Suella Braverman who are both offspring of immigrants are at the forefront of reducing net migration.
Re: Japan, India Reject Biden's Comments Describing Countries As Xenophobic by omoredia: 7:00am On May 06
RussellRutherfo:

Na Chinese no enslave?!!

China had slavery during Shang dynasty(18th to the 12th centuries BC) and other crazy acts.

America had their tech in Modern era copied by Chinese. It's not hidden info.

Talk another one make I respond to you and school you will, itibolibo.

Then let everybody they craze him craze. The US can't tell anybody on what to do
Re: Japan, India Reject Biden's Comments Describing Countries As Xenophobic by IbeOkehie: 12:11pm On May 06
omoredia:

America that stole by slavery nko? Talk another one make I respond to u and school you well

Who sold the slaves to the Americans? Just asking....I've always wondered how it happened grin

And what did the sellers achieve with all the profits they made shocked

Good Luck to Nigeria
Re: Japan, India Reject Biden's Comments Describing Countries As Xenophobic by grandstar(m): 1:23pm On May 06
Why the noise over Nippon Steel buying a US steel company? That is xenophobic.

It's not like Japan is an enemy nation. The US has one its largest military bases there.

Biden is probably the most hard-line US president for decades.

2 Likes

Re: Japan, India Reject Biden's Comments Describing Countries As Xenophobic by Scamburster(m): 10:27am On May 10
bizhop01:

Funny, you think INEC that will conduct the election cool
Reason why he's thrusting forth to the white house at the platter of gold.
Re: Japan, India Reject Biden's Comments Describing Countries As Xenophobic by IbeOkehie: 12:57pm On May 10
Bluntemperor:
Meaning?
Did they offer alternatives why they are not offering immigrants to their Countries,unlike the Americans?
Even Trump, the confused soul- has threatened to ensure that 2 to 5- Millions immigrants will be deported,if he wins!
Meanwhile,this is a Trump and Tesla CEO - who was brought to USA - from Germany and South Africa respectively,as immigrants,yet don't want to see any immigrants!
Shame!

I think this discussion will help you better understand the USA and immigration. It's a brand new interview that happened just yesterday. I learned something new...for instance, that 30% of some nationalities of White European immigrants to America in the early days couldn't "make it" and opted to return to their countries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUa1KkxyOmA?si=HzX4EavcGo0Lebk3

Wishing you well and of course...

Good Luck to Nigerians.
Re: Japan, India Reject Biden's Comments Describing Countries As Xenophobic by IbeOkehie: 12:00pm On Jun 07
franchasofficia:
Why can't Yorubas have the courage to fully seek for peaceful division of Nigeria so that Yorubas can have the full legal and constitutional backing to eject or evict any none Yoruba that enters their Yoruba nation?

Why do you Yorubas want to eat your cake and still have it back?

This thing is simple, work seriously for a peaceful division of Nigeria so that the Igbos you so much hate can have their own country and will not have any constitutional right again to force themselves on you.

But fear of your future should Nigeria divide can't let you people seriously summon the courage to have your own Yoruba nation by working for Nigeria's peaceful division.

The Yoruba were the original agitators for dividing Nigeria. In 1954, a Constitutional Conference was held at Lancaster House to determine the future of Nigeria. It was a legally binding Conference with each party, elected by its people, having a VETO over all decisions.

Here's the recollection of Nnamdi Azikiwe, elected leader of the Igbo and the Eastern Region....

General search

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2017/06/25/my-opposition-to-secession-zik/amp/

Direct article

https://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2017/06/25/my-opposition-to-secession-zik/

Further reading - check into history of the Cameroons Referendum. Northern Cameroons voted to stay in Northern Nigeria, but Southern Cameroons voted to leave Eastern Region and join Cameroon. WHY?

He who digs a pit must be careful not to fall into it. Karma is a kountry located all over the world. Blowback is real. Black Africans are all the same. The Igbo should have bought some insurance but that's against our culture grin

Good Luck to Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Judge Rules Trump Defrauded Banks, Insurers While Building Real Estate Empire / Gambian Govt Foils Alleged Coup Attempt. 4 Soldiers Arrested, 3 On The Run / Pictures of Kenya Pastor Caught Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.