Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,868 members, 7,872,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:10 AM

Reasons Why People Die Young - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Reasons Why People Die Young (24707 Views)

Asaba: 4 People Die Mysteriously In A Newly Rented Flat / 700 People Die In Iran After Drinking Alcohol To Cure Coronavirus / 10 Surprisingly Common Ways People Die In Their Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why People Die Young by Sirseedorf(m): 3:51pm On May 06
grin cheesy

Something must kill a man abeg..

Not everyone will die old or aged.
Re: Reasons Why People Die Young by ppogba: 3:51pm On May 06
wizrose:
even with all this you mention and the person is not close to GOD no time way the person no go die young spiritual something kills fast more than physical

If you are not close to God and abstain from all of these, you may not likely die young.

If you claim to be close to God by combining the role of choir leader and that of prayer warrior leader together and get involved in any of the mentioned vices, you may certainly die young.

There are things God will not get involved in
Re: Reasons Why People Die Young by SirElaw(m): 3:51pm On May 06
wizrose:
even with all this you mention and the person is not close to GOD no time way the person no go die young spiritual something kills fast more than physical

Because nobody close to God dies young ba? Abeg talk another thing.
Re: Reasons Why People Die Young by Sirchiboy: 3:52pm On May 06
Suicide and nature.
It is written nothing is hidden under the sun.
The life we live is a replay of someone else Life

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why People Die Young by donbenie(m): 3:52pm On May 06
TGreatGatsby:
As long as u are alive u must die someday, no be our effort dey determine d length of our life,
Lies..
The right societal effort extends human life expectancy..
Re: Reasons Why People Die Young by id4sho(m): 3:53pm On May 06
Testiebobo:
In this post, i will list some reasons why people die young. You know youthful stage starts from age 20 and stops at age 49. Incase if you dont know, now you know

1) Addictions: such as smoking cigarettes marijuana colorado xanax etc

2) Alcoholism: You might be suprised why i didnt mention ALCOHOLISM with the group of addictions up there. Because alcohol is a major addiction on it own.

3) Violence: So many people have lost their lives to violence including the old. But majority are youths.

4) Thuggery: Thuggery is common mostly in young people. Is more of a gang association, and involves the use of dangerous weapons.

5) Cultism: Cultism and thuggery are very different. Because thuggery is more open but cultism is more of secret association. They are both lethal.

6)Unprotected sex: One of the easiest way to die young. Because unprotected sex exposes people to concreate diseases like HIV/AIDS, STD, Gonorrhea etc.

7) Depression

cool All kinds of accidents

Welcome back from yesterday's sabbath rest! Happy new day.
Death no get time. Men must fall, though not carelessly đź’Ż
Re: Reasons Why People Die Young by Careente7(m): 3:53pm On May 06
I ain’t tryna die young so I gotta ride with one
Stood ten toes down in my balenciaga

No comment; next question
Re: Reasons Why People Die Young by AfonjaConehead: 3:54pm On May 06

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why People Die Young by Angelfrost(m): 3:55pm On May 06
I was expecting to see the list begin with "Economic Hardship".

Except you picked your list randomly from Google anyway.

If you're speaking specifically about Naija, then trust me... Nothing kills faster than poverty and hardship.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why People Die Young by highchief1: 3:55pm On May 06
Randal:
I will live long in Jesus name AMEN
so said jnr pope

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why People Die Young by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 3:55pm On May 06
Randal:
I will live long in Jesus name AMEN
millions have prayed thesame prayers yet they die young, infact people were inside church praying either bulding collapse on them or terorist killed them inside the church while praying, just pray when it's your time, let it be a peaceful one, working around in Nigeria alone can get you killed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why People Die Young by donbenie(m): 3:55pm On May 06
wizrose:
Spiritual something?
That is why Oyinbo lives long and we drop like flies?
Re: Reasons Why People Die Young by abobote: 3:57pm On May 06
I was expecting something new
Re: Reasons Why People Die Young by Monaboo(m): 3:59pm On May 06
4 years ago, I met two men in a bar who were telling me they have been smoking and drinking since they were 15yrs old.

These men were in their 40's as at then.

I shouted.

They said they are childhood friends.

I asked them what will they do if God forbid, they gets diagnosed with Lung Cancer, Lung Problem due to so many year of Smoking or Liver Cirrhosis due to excessive drinking for so many years.

I asked them if they will be happy seeing their wife and children run around searching for money to cure them knowing that they brought the calamity on themselves.

They said they can never stop.

Hmmm....

They were not even feeling that their actions could affect their loved ones if the worst happens.

I've worked as a Health practitioner and I must tell you from experience that Family members are the ones that suffer most when their sick and dying loved ones are hospitalized.

You can not imagine.

I ignored their ignorance and I recommended a Health product I used to sell then to them.

The product is specifically made for Smokers and Alcohol Drinkers to help their organs. Especially the Addicted ones who cant stop.

They both didn't take it.

One took my number saying "Am only taking your number becos I like your spirit. You remind me of my mum and how she used to tell me to live right".

He later DM me after a week and bought some packs and has been taking the Health products for himself till date.

To cut the long story short, the one that didn't take my number is DEAD as we speak leaving his wife widowed and children fatherless.

He died from complications with his Lungs after coughing out heavy blocks of blood for months together with some Breathing complications.

The other one who has now become my friend is still alive. Still taking the Health product.

Value your life. Remember your loved ones. Nobody will take care of you more than you. Because everybody is doing it doesn't mean it is right. Your destiny is different. Do your own part and heaven will do the rest.

I love you all.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why People Die Young by Skty: 4:00pm On May 06
You forgot to add Tinubulation and jagaban era. U won't eat before going to ur bed and no enough food to pump oxygen to the brain. And u die hungrily.
Re: Reasons Why People Die Young by brutal1(m): 4:01pm On May 06
Your post is a complete trash. People die at any age, people die the day they were born, people die in nursery& primary school, secondary, University and so on. Death is our present day reality. People die through many means, some are not just meant to see the journey to the end, they don't have to be sick, be a cultists or any of what you have here, death come at any time. If you are still here, it means your time is not now. Life is a recycling process where either of your parents die, one out of your siblings die, and thats the cycle, everybody keep going and new ones are given birth to. Death is normal. Accept it.
Testiebobo:
In this post, i will list some reasons why people die young. You know youthful stage starts from age 20 and stops at age 49. Incase if you dont know, now you know

2) Alcoholism: You might be suprised why i didnt mention ALCOHOLISM with the group of addictions up there. Because alcohol is a major addiction on it own.

3) Violence: So many people have lost their lives to violence including the old. But majority are youths.

4) Thuggery: Thuggery is common mostly in young people. Is more of a gang association, and involves the use of dangerous weapons.

5) Cultism: Cultism and thuggery are very different. Because thuggery is more open but cultism is more of secret association. They are both lethal.

6)Unprotected sex: One of the easiest way to die young. Because unprotected sex exposes people to concreate diseases like HIV/AIDS, STD, Gonorrhea etc.

7) Depression

Re: Reasons Why People Die Young by TGreatGatsby: 4:03pm On May 06
donbenie:
Lies..
The right societal effort extends human life expectancy..

I hear you, if you gree my own, I gree your own.
Re: Reasons Why People Die Young by ayjay45(m): 4:05pm On May 06
brutal1:
Your post is a complete trash. People die at any age, people die the day they were born, people die in nursery& primary school, secondary, University and so on. Death is our present day reality. People die through many means, some are not just meant to see the journey to the end, they don't have to be sick, be a cultists or any of what you have here, death come at any time. If you are still here, it means your time is not now. Life is a recycling process where either of your parents die, one out of your siblings die, and thats the cycle, everybody keep going and new ones are given birth to. Death is normal. Accept it.
but what happens after death. That's the scary part
Re: Reasons Why People Die Young by Sharpsharp00123: 4:05pm On May 06
ClearFlair:
Supporting bad leaders is by far the biggest reason for people dying young, because the economy will not work, the healthcare system will not work, there will be no jobs, drugs will be expensive, there will be more insecurity, life expectancy will reduce due to all these factors coupled with stress and depression.
if the economy worked in anambra, igbos won’t b running away from there
Re: Reasons Why People Die Young by Elena247247: 4:06pm On May 06
Put depression at the very top of the list.
That things kills most young people before 45

Testiebobo:

7) Depression

Re: Reasons Why People Die Young by ayjay45(m): 4:07pm On May 06
Elena247247:
Put depression at the very top of the list.
That things kills most young people before 45

is it suicide you're talking about? Or just the depression feelings?
Re: Reasons Why People Die Young by Linkyy: 4:07pm On May 06
Please help me listen 🎧 to my audio series on pocketfm “Reina; Destined to be His Omega”.

https://www.pocketfm.com/show/cb93a564ac3556bf9b8d1d7176c2d2c0efaf6e02
Re: Reasons Why People Die Young by Niok: 4:08pm On May 06
Death no get workings my brother
You can abstain from all these and live right and righteous and still die Young
Re: Reasons Why People Die Young by sukar886: 4:10pm On May 06
All die na die, just pray for God for more years
Re: Reasons Why People Die Young by ayjay45(m): 4:11pm On May 06
Toofriendly:
Be contented with what you have
explain further how this point relates to the topic please
Re: Reasons Why People Die Young by noob03saibot(m): 4:15pm On May 06
Waterlilly:
* Good die young * by D12
From d12 world album

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why People Die Young by Boyooosa(m): 4:18pm On May 06
Testiebobo:

7) Depression

You did not remember to add that poverty
Re: Reasons Why People Die Young by DaddyGngeess(m): 4:18pm On May 06
Thanks, sorry i copied this post and send to my son
Re: Reasons Why People Die Young by youngrichnigga: 4:18pm On May 06
Please go back and add pressure(s) i.e from family, studies, society, economy etc undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Reasons Why People Die Young by NaijaCover(m): 4:20pm On May 06
What About Terrible Bad News?
Re: Reasons Why People Die Young by okunwaye(m): 4:21pm On May 06
Warmaterial:
Alaye forget, life no get manual, many way die in accident avoid all this but las Las dem still die. Smoking kill we no, but I no a man who is almost 80years yet can't stay 2hours without lighting his cigarette.

Life no get manual.
Always knowing someone grin
Re: Reasons Why People Die Young by wizrose(m): 4:26pm On May 06
PotatoSalad:
No mention of Hypertension?
That should top the list.
1 in every 5 young Nigerian is hypertensive.
And if the young man or woman was doing well before dying suddenly, it's spiritual.
I've measured BP of friends that visited and complained of one type of headache or another. Especially those Forex boys. And when they see 174/120, they be like "hmm I didn't know o".
Check your BP today. Hypertension no dey show for face.

Talk truth. When was the last time you did a full checkup?

When you say "close to GOD", what kind of relationship did you imply? Religious or Spiritual? Cos basically what most Nigerians practice is the former.
Which is why a Nigerian would bind and cast all night, just to go ahead and cheat his neighbour the next morning. Is that the kind of lifestyle that gives long life?

That life for you bro.. Their's good and Their's bad. life no balance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Between Federal Medical Center And Teaching Hospital, Which Is Higher Ranked?? / Would You Use Seminal Fluid To Treat Your Pimples? / Omicron: Concerns Mount Over Cyril Ramaphosa's Visit To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.