Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:35 AM

Reasons Why People Die Young - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Reasons Why People Die Young (24715 Views)

Asaba: 4 People Die Mysteriously In A Newly Rented Flat / 700 People Die In Iran After Drinking Alcohol To Cure Coronavirus / 10 Surprisingly Common Ways People Die In Their Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why People Die Young by seanery: 9:37pm On May 06
Remove alcohol.

Be like something dey worry u abi.
Re: Reasons Why People Die Young by ofuonyebi: 9:44pm On May 06
our youths should learn this fACTs and hold on to it so as to live long....QED!
Re: Reasons Why People Die Young by donbenie(m): 10:29pm On May 06
wizrose:

BUT YOU MENTION CHICKEN IN THE FIRST PLACES grin
Nope,I mentioned FLIES..
Dropping like FLIES..
You know,that figure of speech..😂
Re: Reasons Why People Die Young by wizrose(m): 10:56pm On May 06
[quote author=donbenie post=129820963] Nope,I mentioned FLIES.. Dropping like FLIES.. You know,that figure of speech..
Re: Reasons Why People Die Young by GodHimself: 10:58pm On May 06
How do you know.

Testiebobo:
In this post, i will list some reasons why people die young. You know youthful stage starts from age 20 and stops at age 49. Incase if you dont know, now you know

1) Addictions: such as smoking cigarettes marijuana colorado xanax etc

2) Alcoholism: You might be suprised why i didnt mention ALCOHOLISM with the group of addictions up there. Because alcohol is a major addiction on it own.

3) Violence: So many people have lost their lives to violence including the old. But majority are youths.

4) Thuggery: Thuggery is common mostly in young people. Is more of a gang association, and involves the use of dangerous weapons.

5) Cultism: Cultism and thuggery are very different. Because thuggery is more open but cultism is more of secret association. They are both lethal.

6)Unprotected sex: One of the easiest way to die young. Because unprotected sex exposes people to concreate diseases like HIV/AIDS, STD, Gonorrhea etc.

7) Depression

cool All kinds of accidents

Welcome back from yesterday's sabbath rest! Happy new day.
Re: Reasons Why People Die Young by galantjoe(m): 4:50am On May 07
I doubt your postulations that only what you mentioned above caused death of young people. If that is the case what killed a son of a prominent GO of a major pentecostal church in Nigeria last year was cultism, drug addiction, alcoholism, STD, etc as you mentioned them.

Nawaoo for you people unresearched postulations and, inferences.
Re: Reasons Why People Die Young by BluntCrazeMan: 4:59am On May 07
Testiebobo:
In this post, i will list some reasons why people die young. You know youthful stage starts from age 20 and stops at age 49. Incase if you dont know, now you know

1) Addictions: such as smoking cigarettes marijuana colorado xanax etc

2) Alcoholism: You might be suprised why i didnt mention ALCOHOLISM with the group of addictions up there. Because alcohol is a major addiction on it own.

3) Violence: So many people have lost their lives to violence including the old. But majority are youths.

4) Thuggery: Thuggery is common mostly in young people. Is more of a gang association, and involves the use of dangerous weapons.

5) Cultism: Cultism and thuggery are very different. Because thuggery is more open but cultism is more of secret association. They are both lethal.

6)Unprotected sex: One of the easiest way to die young. Because unprotected sex exposes people to concreate diseases like HIV/AIDS, STD, Gonorrhea etc.

7) Depression

cool All kinds of accidents

Welcome back from yesterday's sabbath rest! Happy new day.

YOU FORGOT ACCIDENTS.??
(And even unforseen illnesses..)

Then you're just pushing a propaganda here..
(You're just trying to push a fake narrative that ALL young deaths are caused by the people who are involved... AND YOU KNOW THIS IS NOT TRUE)
Re: Reasons Why People Die Young by Wakolord(m): 12:07pm On May 07
No bodywey nor dey die but being poor can increase your risk.
Na poverty go make you chop wetin dey kill you dey

Na poverty dey make you follow rout wey fit cost your life

Na poverty dey make you know your problem but you nor fit go where the solution dey

Na poverty dey make you work work wey dey kill you dey go

Na poverty dey dey stay were see finish dey trouble you

Ignorance na big thing wey you rich
But poor man go know everything wey nor good for am but him go still dey run am any day any time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Saw Pieces Of Tissue Paper Stuck In My Ear / Toddler Branded Witch And Abandoned In Akwa Ibom (Photo) / Omicron: Concerns Mount Over Cyril Ramaphosa's Visit To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.