Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,880 members, 7,872,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:34 AM

Current State Of Concrete Road Umahi Constructed In Nkalagu, Ebonyi. - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Current State Of Concrete Road Umahi Constructed In Nkalagu, Ebonyi. (53142 Views)

Look At The Bridge Chinese Constructed In China And The Type They Built For Us. / Update On Rural Roads Constructed In Akwa Ibom For The Last 18months... Photos / Current State Of Port-Harcourt Road In Aba - Worst Road In SE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Current State Of Concrete Road Umahi Constructed In Nkalagu, Ebonyi. by scriptures01: 8:11pm On May 07
LegendHero:
Below is one of the bridge constructed by Bitter Obi.

I am waiting for OP to call him out instead of getting fixated on Umahi who have more record of visible infrastructure he embarked on.

He left office in 2014, today is close to 10 years, within those 10 years,
2 new governors have done their term and another one has been elected.
Yet you are still crying over spilled milk, how bitter can you be?
Immediately he left office in 2014, those roads become the responsibility of the new governor,
so you cannot blame Peter Obi. He is without blame because the new governor should have fix it.
Re: Current State Of Concrete Road Umahi Constructed In Nkalagu, Ebonyi. by HNICEARTH: 8:51pm On May 07
LegendHero:
Below is one of the bridge constructed by Bitter Obi.

I am waiting for OP to call him out instead of getting fixated on Umahi who have more record of visible infrastructure he embarked on.

Is obi the one in charge of the coastal highway?

Oh I forgot! You missed your dose of bitter Obi.

Always make sure you take your dose, so the truth will set you free.

Truth= Bitter Obi

Re: Current State Of Concrete Road Umahi Constructed In Nkalagu, Ebonyi. by Nauttyprof(m): 1:06am On May 08
The Gbagada road you made reference to was constructed by Hitech. I really don't understand your motive behind this post.
Re: Current State Of Concrete Road Umahi Constructed In Nkalagu, Ebonyi. by Nauttyprof(m): 1:08am On May 08
NwaNimo1:
Heat expansion not considered.....one of the benefits of tar is that it expands and contracts

Umahi is an illiterate responsible for so many atrocities and monstrosities!

Control joints are introduced in concrete roads too. The issue here is poor quality job by the contractors. You can see from the picture the quality of the concrete
Re: Current State Of Concrete Road Umahi Constructed In Nkalagu, Ebonyi. by Beautifulday: 7:57am On May 08
Lifestone:

Best for you to ask around. I won't be the one tell you what the whole world knew. Oooh ask Google

You dey wyne. Road wey I know when them dey build am? The road has been overlayed with asphalt.

The road is not even ordinary concrete as most of you believe online. The road has road. They are like building slabs.

Such road can't easily spoil like Umahi road because the road will carry the heat or cold away from the concrete.

In fact, the road is the same with third mainland bridge without asphalt.
Re: Current State Of Concrete Road Umahi Constructed In Nkalagu, Ebonyi. by ufuosman(m): 9:59am On May 08
Hmm
Re: Current State Of Concrete Road Umahi Constructed In Nkalagu, Ebonyi. by Lifestone(m): 1:55pm On May 08
Beautifulday:

You dey wyne. Road wey I know when them dey build am? The road has been overlayed with asphalt.

The road is not even ordinary concrete as most of you believe online. The road has road. They are like building slabs.

Such road can't easily spoil like Umahi road because the road will carry the heat or cold away from the concrete.

In fact, the road is the same with third mainland bridge without asphalt.
Bri NO asphalt Sir ! Putting rods the standard to build such road
Re: Current State Of Concrete Road Umahi Constructed In Nkalagu, Ebonyi. by Beautifulday: 6:05pm On May 08
Lifestone:

Bri NO asphalt Sir ! Putting rods the standard to build such road

I don't understand you. The road built by dangote with concrete has been overlayed with asphalt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) / Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out / The 100+ Most Beautiful And Breathtaking Places In The World (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.