Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,671 members, 7,878,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:17 AM

IDF Using Flyers, Text Messages And Phone Calls To Instruct Gazans On Evacuation - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / IDF Using Flyers, Text Messages And Phone Calls To Instruct Gazans On Evacuation (12908 Views)

Gazans Rush To Get Humanitarian Aid Packages Dropped By UAE Air Force / Hamas Tried To Send Fighters To Egypt In Ambulances For Wounded Gazans. / James Heappey: Terrorists are trying to Sneak Into Britain On Evacuation Flights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IDF Using Flyers, Text Messages And Phone Calls To Instruct Gazans On Evacuation by realmindz: 9:04am On May 07
TruthU87:

Let me ask u a simple question, if someone from halfway around the world came into your region and started stealing your lands and killing your family, what would you do?

Fulani has been going about killing people and invading peoples land, did you cry for that?
These Palestinians/Arabs are worse than Fulani herdsmen terrorists, they are evil and oppressors when they have power. Anything Islam is a danger to the world, don’t pity them

11 Likes

Re: IDF Using Flyers, Text Messages And Phone Calls To Instruct Gazans On Evacuation by Fuckyoumod: 9:05am On May 07
CartelKenneth:

Because Israel’s main goal is to rxterminate hamas even if it means gazan civillian casualties
They don’t want that Gaza Strip to exist anymore the Islamic people are causing too much problem for them
If you chase a rat out of your house will you let it back in?
Before the end of this year Gaza will be population=0

Russia does not aim to exterminate the citizens of Ukraine it just want to bully and subdue them so that they resist influence from the west also putin has strong beliefs that Ukraine is still a part of russia so Ukraine joining NATO will make him look foolish…
you defend terrorists that went to Israel to kill, destroy and kidnap Israelis.
But make up excuses for Putin to keep killing innocent civilians of Ukraine, an unprovoked war on Ukraine?

This world can never be alright!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IDF Using Flyers, Text Messages And Phone Calls To Instruct Gazans On Evacuation by AuschwitzPrefec: 9:08am On May 07
140 journalists not affiliated with Israel or western based Jewish media outlets have been assassinated in Gaza by IDF snippers or IAF drone strikes.

Al Jazeera and several other non western based news outlets have been banned from Gaza and their broadcast banned in Israel.

A United Nation relief organization, UNRWA has been declared anti-Semitic and pro Hamas , their activities banned in all of Gaza and their staff and buildings targeted for elimination by the Zionists.

A Palestinian NGO offering relief for Gazans and who have been documenting the number of civilians murdered by the IDF had their entire members and staff eliminated by the IDF. This is why the death toll of over 30k that the NGO was documenting has suddenly stopped rising despite increasing brutality and genocidal attacks by the IDF on Palestinian civilians. The death toll is believed to be at least 200k civilian deaths and rising.

IDF has targeted all humanitarian facilities in Gaza that include hospitals , food wharehouse, etc.

IDF even deliberately bombed a convoy that they knew was conveying volunteering cooks who came from allover Europe to help alleviate the hunger and severe malnutrition being faced by Palestinian children.

On genocide, Gaza had a pre war population of 2.3million people.

Today, just slightly a million Palestinians are holed up in Rafah in squalid conditions. The rest of Gaza is looking like a lunar landscape and there are hardly any civilians left there.

So from this alone we can infer that half of the Palestinian population has been wiped out in a 6 month period.

At this rate of genocide , even the false hollow hoax alleged to have been carried out by the Germans between 1940-1945 that they claim saw to 6 million Jews killed pales in comparison to what the Jews are doing in Gaza. If this goes on for another 6months no single Palestinian will be left.
Re: IDF Using Flyers, Text Messages And Phone Calls To Instruct Gazans On Evacuation by Entanglement: 9:08am On May 07
TruthU87:

Let me ask u a simple question, if someone from halfway around the world came into your region and started stealing your lands and killing your family, what would you do?
you bloody hypocrite angry
Is it not what turkey did during the ottoman empire undecided

And what your foolish boko haram is doing in Kaduna

And not to talk about your Fulani brothers who is killing people and taking their land!

And one thing you forgot is that you are a foolish black man in which if you go to Saudi Arabia they will still racial profile you regardless of your same head slammer religion undecided

Even the so called Palestinian if you go to Gaza they will still discriminate you and abuse you because you are black undecided

12 Likes

Re: IDF Using Flyers, Text Messages And Phone Calls To Instruct Gazans On Evacuation by AuschwitzPrefec: 9:09am On May 07
Righteousness2:
The Most Moral and Compassionate Military Force on the Face of the Earth.

I don't recall the US Army or the British or anyone one else ever doing anything remote to this.

GOD Bless ISRAEL and Grant Flawless VICTORY as they Pound and Wipe Hamas TERROISTS out of the Face of The Earth.

Your day will come.

Continue.

Judas.
Re: IDF Using Flyers, Text Messages And Phone Calls To Instruct Gazans On Evacuation by dangermouse(m): 9:10am On May 07
Masterviolence:
Another mass bombing of women and children has began.

Before a single Hamas member will be killed, dozens, if not hundreds of innocent civilians would have been killed.

Most moral army my arse.

If the IDF have carried out this operation with minimal casualties, I would care less about the situation, but purposefully dropping bombs on innocent civilians is a much bigger act of terrorism.
How can Russia including Ukraine with both countries having more fire power than Israel can only imagine, has fought a war for more than 2 years with minimal casualties than Israel in 5 months.

I don't support any innocent person being a casualty of this war.

They should heed the warning and stop offering themselves as human cannon folders by shielding Hamas terrorists. That is the reason the casualties are much and by default they are in support of Hamas and so guilty by association.

It is What It is.

7 Likes

Re: IDF Using Flyers, Text Messages And Phone Calls To Instruct Gazans On Evacuation by AuschwitzPrefec: 9:11am On May 07
Holiness2100:
Hours before the ground maneuver -IDF soldiers are reading BIBLE VERSES and saying PRAYERS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkYwaB8Ayr0?si=zr_rj0AuJcvRsmmc

They don't give a fly ass about the Old Testament aka Torah.

These are Talmudic genocidal bastards reading the hate filled rantings of their rabbis.

You don't even know what Judaism is .
Re: IDF Using Flyers, Text Messages And Phone Calls To Instruct Gazans On Evacuation by Fuckyoumod: 9:11am On May 07
Masterviolence:

Before a single Hamas member will be killed, dozens, if not hundreds of innocent civilians would have been killed.

Most moral army my arse.

If the IDF have carried out this operation with minimal casualties, I would care less about the situation, but purposefully dropping bombs on innocent civilians is a much bigger act of terrorism.
How can Russia including Ukraine with both countries having more fire power than Israel can only imagine, has fought a war for more than 2 years with minimal casualties than Israel in 5 months.
no innocent civilian died in this war with Israel, The only people that died are people who decided to serve as human shield for Hamas members. So when Hamas members are struck they die with the people shielding them and Israel can't be blamed for that. Blame Hamas!

The innocent people of Gaza are still alive and doing well.
Simple and short!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IDF Using Flyers, Text Messages And Phone Calls To Instruct Gazans On Evacuation by AuschwitzPrefec: 9:12am On May 07
OgaTheTop2:
IDF means business, and yet compassionate. Hamas will regret the day they carried out unwarranted attack on Israel.

IDF are only good at killing unarmed civilians.

Their goal now is to force all Palestinians out of Gaza and into the adjourning Sinai desert.
Re: IDF Using Flyers, Text Messages And Phone Calls To Instruct Gazans On Evacuation by AuschwitzPrefec: 9:15am On May 07
TruthU87:

You should not be surprised by these so-called Christians .

And if you knew that 99.9% of them cheering on the ongoing genocide and land grabbing are from a particular region you will see why they are invested in the success of the IDF when you review their own history of genociding and stealing lands of other people under the guise of "liberation ".

They support this genocide and land grabbing because it's mimics their own ambitions to annex and displace other people off their lands
Re: IDF Using Flyers, Text Messages And Phone Calls To Instruct Gazans On Evacuation by Fuckyoumod: 9:16am On May 07
AuschwitzPrefec:

IDF are only good at killing unarmed civilians.

Their goal now is to force all Palestinians out of Gaza and into the adjourning Sinai desert.
that's where they belong the Sinai desert. Since they can't live in peace with their neighbors without seeking for means to destroy Israel everyday. They should go there and live. Simple and short

3 Likes

Re: IDF Using Flyers, Text Messages And Phone Calls To Instruct Gazans On Evacuation by forgiveness: 9:16am On May 07
Holiness2100:
Hours before the ground maneuver -IDF soldiers are reading BIBLE VERSES and saying PRAYERS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkYwaB8Ayr0?si=zr_rj0AuJcvRsmmc

After listening, they will fight like dead zombies and conquer. That's their strength.
Re: IDF Using Flyers, Text Messages And Phone Calls To Instruct Gazans On Evacuation by AuschwitzPrefec: 9:16am On May 07
NothingDoMe:
Asking them to leave now but they won't. Brainwashed and forced to be shield for Hamas. Absurd!

Leave to where?
How many times has the IDF ordered civilians to leave one spot only to go and bomb them on their way out?
Re: IDF Using Flyers, Text Messages And Phone Calls To Instruct Gazans On Evacuation by oglalasioux(m): 9:17am On May 07
TruthU87:

Let me ask u a simple question, if someone from halfway around the world came into your region and started stealing your lands and killing your family, what would you do ?

They should do exactly what black South Africans did; force the Jews out and then turn the cities to shit holes.

1 Like

Re: IDF Using Flyers, Text Messages And Phone Calls To Instruct Gazans On Evacuation by AuschwitzPrefec: 9:18am On May 07
realmindz:
I thought terrorists are stubborn, so they can beg for mercy?
Whenever you want to pity Palestinians, remember what their brothers and sisters did to Deborah here in Nigeria and how they were celebrating both young and old and boys and girls in hijab. The most peaceful way to live with islam is to make them the oppressed

I just imagine how sweet it would be if we can treat Islamic terrorists this same way in Nigeria. Make them run, make they weep, make them fear for their lives. May the killers of Deborah never find peace till they all perish

You see this thing called karma ?

She does not only repay actions but also those who lend support to evil.

1 Like

Re: IDF Using Flyers, Text Messages And Phone Calls To Instruct Gazans On Evacuation by AntiTerrorist: 9:18am On May 07
realmindz:
I thought terrorists are stubborn, so they can beg for mercy?
Whenever you want to pity Palestinians, remember what their brothers and sisters did to Deborah here in Nigeria and how they were celebrating both young and old and boys and girls in hijab. The most only peaceful way to live with islam is to make them the oppressed

I just imagine how sweet it would be if we can treat Islamic terrorists this same way in Nigeria. Make them run, make they weep, make them fear for their lives. May the killers of Deborah never find peace till they all perish
fixed!

3 Likes

Re: IDF Using Flyers, Text Messages And Phone Calls To Instruct Gazans On Evacuation by AuschwitzPrefec: 9:18am On May 07
Akwamkpuruamu:
Men of goodwill.

I stand with Israel, if e pain u, take a trip to Gaza and help them.
If you think you can repeat the same script in Nigeria under one useless Biafra just as you did prior, you are in for a shock.
Re: IDF Using Flyers, Text Messages And Phone Calls To Instruct Gazans On Evacuation by AuschwitzPrefec: 9:21am On May 07
Fuckyoumod:
that's where they belong the Sinai desert. Since they can't live in peace with their neighbors without seeking for means to destroy Israel everyday. They should go there and live. Simple and short

The Palestinians have been living peacefully side by side with each other irrespective of religion for over 2,000ys now.

Problem only began when your fake Jews from Europe descended on the place in 1948.

The only enemy to peace are the Jews whom are the greatest enemy to all mankind.
Re: IDF Using Flyers, Text Messages And Phone Calls To Instruct Gazans On Evacuation by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:22am On May 07
avsadeeq0:

Torah is now Bible abi??

Everything in the Torah is in the Bible. It is the old testament bible.

Not a word is changed

3 Likes

Re: IDF Using Flyers, Text Messages And Phone Calls To Instruct Gazans On Evacuation by jonnyjustcome22: 9:22am On May 07
Masterviolence:

Most moral army my arse.

They are face with different situations. Hamas are better know for using human as shield they don't carel about there citizens a bit.

1 Like

Re: IDF Using Flyers, Text Messages And Phone Calls To Instruct Gazans On Evacuation by Dennisochampa: 9:22am On May 07
Them deh tell them now.... Them no go hear...

They prefer themselves to be used as human shields by those bloody terrorists and later begin to play victims

3 Likes

Re: IDF Using Flyers, Text Messages And Phone Calls To Instruct Gazans On Evacuation by AuschwitzPrefec: 9:22am On May 07
avsadeeq0:

Torah is now Bible abi??

Torah is old testament which hardly any Jew regards.

They are reading from the satanic Talmuld which has genocide of all gentiles as it's central theme.
Re: IDF Using Flyers, Text Messages And Phone Calls To Instruct Gazans On Evacuation by Nwaikpe: 9:24am On May 07
Such a caring and professional military.

I sincerely believe that the IDF are being too nice, and their niceness will jeopardize their safety.

3 Likes

Re: IDF Using Flyers, Text Messages And Phone Calls To Instruct Gazans On Evacuation by AuschwitzPrefec: 9:24am On May 07
CartelKenneth:

Before the end of this year Gaza will not exist anymore
You can COUNT on that

And you think the world will ever forget that ?
You idiots are the only ones openly supporting this genocide

The Jewish mask is off and the world is know seeing them for whom they really are.
Re: IDF Using Flyers, Text Messages And Phone Calls To Instruct Gazans On Evacuation by malvisguy212: 9:24am On May 07
TruthU87:

the land belong to Palestinian?

2 Likes

Re: IDF Using Flyers, Text Messages And Phone Calls To Instruct Gazans On Evacuation by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:24am On May 07
AuschwitzPrefec:

If you think you can repeat the same script in Nigeria under one useless Biafra just as you did prior, you are in for a shock.

But he didn't mention biafra. He says if e lain you that he is or she is supporting Israel, go to Gaza and fight

I didn't see biafra in that post or you get hallucinatory condition

2 Likes

Re: IDF Using Flyers, Text Messages And Phone Calls To Instruct Gazans On Evacuation by AuschwitzPrefec: 9:25am On May 07
realmindz:

Fulani has been going about killing people and invading peoples land, did you cry for that?
These Palestinians/Arabs are worse than Fulani herdsmen terrorists, they are evil and oppressors when they have power. Anything Islam is a danger to the world, don’t pity them

Long before Fulani started their rubbish , you guys attempted to annex and genocide the entire Niger Delta .

For everything you accuse the Fulani, you have been found guilty of in the past.
Re: IDF Using Flyers, Text Messages And Phone Calls To Instruct Gazans On Evacuation by AuschwitzPrefec: 9:27am On May 07
Nodogragra4me:

But he didn't mention biafra. He says if e lain you that he is or she is supporting Israel, go to Gaza and fight

I didn't see biafra in that post or you get hallucinatory condition

The only nations backing Israel are those with a colonial settler heritage that only came into existence after the total genocide of the aboriginal people.

So it's no surprise that you guys who attempted a similar land grab and genocide under the guise of Biafra will support the ongoing genocide and land grab of Palestinians .
Re: IDF Using Flyers, Text Messages And Phone Calls To Instruct Gazans On Evacuation by disuolan: 9:28am On May 07
What a cruel world we live in. So clear that Israel is fighting to erase Palestine and take their land. Innocent children are killed same week they came into this world.
Re: IDF Using Flyers, Text Messages And Phone Calls To Instruct Gazans On Evacuation by akan102: 9:31am On May 07
TruthU87:

Your question has no bases, give me the history of Palestine on the said land and let me give you the history of Israel on the land and lets see who is the true owner of the land, land grabbers apologist

2 Likes

Re: IDF Using Flyers, Text Messages And Phone Calls To Instruct Gazans On Evacuation by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:33am On May 07
AuschwitzPrefec:

And you think the world will ever forget that ?
You idiots are the only ones openly supporting this genocide

The Jewish mask is off and the world is now seeing them for whom they really are.
A no-nonsense nation that gives it back to you wotoporously

Iran now knows better after being the recipient of 2 rampage missiles in place of their over 300

2 Likes

Re: IDF Using Flyers, Text Messages And Phone Calls To Instruct Gazans On Evacuation by seunayantokun(m): 9:33am On May 07
Rats must be smoked out.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ex-egyptian President, Morsi Jailed 20 Years / ICC Finds UK's War Crimes But Will Not Take Action / UN Security Council Rejects US Bid To Extend Iran Arms Embargo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.