Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,671 members, 7,878,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:16 AM

IDF Using Flyers, Text Messages And Phone Calls To Instruct Gazans On Evacuation - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / IDF Using Flyers, Text Messages And Phone Calls To Instruct Gazans On Evacuation (12906 Views)

Gazans Rush To Get Humanitarian Aid Packages Dropped By UAE Air Force / Hamas Tried To Send Fighters To Egypt In Ambulances For Wounded Gazans. / James Heappey: Terrorists are trying to Sneak Into Britain On Evacuation Flights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IDF Using Flyers, Text Messages And Phone Calls To Instruct Gazans On Evacuation by AuschwitzPrefec: 9:54am On May 07
Crafteck1:
ask how arabs got there and even took over Egypt...

Ignoramus let me now school you.

The Muslim conquest of Palestine which back then was filled with Christians happened through the connivance of the Jews who sponsored the Saladin's invasion and provided intel to the Muslim invaders.

Jews fought side by side with the Muslims against Christians and after they took the city of Jerusalem , the Jews paid a hefty ransom to the Muslims to have all Christians handed to them.

The Jews then went about to slaughter in the most barbaric manner all Christian captives which numbered around 70,000.

When the Muslims found out about this, Saladin revoked all agreements he had with the Jews and banished them from Jerusalem.

The Muslim army will then build the Al Qasa mosque on the site of the second Temple . The site was originally agreed by both parties prior to the invasion to be handed to the Jews to rebuild their third Temple but following the slaughter of Christian captives, Saladin revoked his agreement and banished the Jews.

Not one single Christian church was pulled down by the Muslims.

Instead word got round to Europe that Jews had sided with the Muslims and had slaughtered Christians in Palestine.

A massive pogrom broke out in Europe against the Jews.

The Pope will then raise an army to retake Jerusalem and Palestine. This is the origins of the first crusade.

You see , the more Jews attempt rubbish, the more they dig their graves.

The Muslim population in Palestine today and the presence of the Al Qasa mosque on the mount, are all giving Jews headache today and it was caused by them trying to undo heaven's decree on banishing them from the land.

Devil go do God work without him knowing.
Re: IDF Using Flyers, Text Messages And Phone Calls To Instruct Gazans On Evacuation by Musauzor(m): 9:55am On May 07
Shame to Al Jazeera

1 Like

Re: IDF Using Flyers, Text Messages And Phone Calls To Instruct Gazans On Evacuation by Entanglement: 9:58am On May 07
malvisguy212:
there was one my friend , he is late now, an hausa man. he went to Saudi Arabia for hajj. in the hotel there was a swimming pool full with Arab, the guy just were only boxer jump inside the pool. everybody come out from the swimming pool and reported him.
if only they know that Arab and Asian are the real devil incarnate or racism!
Well I blame them not!

2 Likes

Re: IDF Using Flyers, Text Messages And Phone Calls To Instruct Gazans On Evacuation by Blackdisciple(m): 9:59am On May 07
If they will do this then civilians needs to move because what will follow next can't be described

1 Like

Re: IDF Using Flyers, Text Messages And Phone Calls To Instruct Gazans On Evacuation by seunayantokun(m): 9:59am On May 07
disuolan:
What a cruel world we live in. So clear that Israel is fighting to erase Palestine and take their land. Innocent children are killed same week they came into this world.
Israel gave them Gaza voluntarily in 2005, don't forget.
Innocent children were killed on 7th October 2023 by Hamas, don't forget.
Innocent women were raped by Hamas, that day, don't forget.
Innocent men and women were taken hostages by Hamas that day, don't forget.
Lots of people were wounded and traumatised that day, don't forget.
They celebrated it shouting Allah Akbar that day. Have you forgotten?
Some of you in Nigeria here, including you, maybe, joined in the celebration of heartlessness. Have you forgotten?
Fulani terrorists in Nigeria here are terrorising others carrying out genocides and taking over communities in the name of jihad yet all of you are there without raising a voice except for lukewarm hypocritical comments from some individuals. You are waiting for them to islamise all of us for you forgetting that you too are victims when they are done with us. Why do we attach religion and God's name to evil agenda?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IDF Using Flyers, Text Messages And Phone Calls To Instruct Gazans On Evacuation by mikeapollo: 9:59am On May 07
AuschwitzPrefec:

Leave to where?
How many times has the IDF ordered civilians to leave one spot only to go and bomb them on their way out?

Terrible liars!
It was the IDF that told the people to move to Rafah for safety during the early days of the war.
So why haven't the the IDF bombed all the people in Rafah before now?.
This shows that you are telling lies! Israel has shown great maturity by always alerting and advising the people to move away whenever they want to move into a place for military action. No country has ever done this; not UK, not US; not Russia!

3 Likes

Re: IDF Using Flyers, Text Messages And Phone Calls To Instruct Gazans On Evacuation by Lawag3: 9:59am On May 07
Masterviolence:
Another mass bombing of women and children has began.

Before a single Hamas member will be killed, dozens, if not hundreds of innocent civilians would have been killed.

Most moral army my arse.

If the IDF have carried out this operation with minimal casualties, I would care less about the situation, but purposefully dropping bombs on innocent civilians is a much bigger act of terrorism.
How can Russia including Ukraine with both countries having more fire power than Israel can only imagine, has fought a war for more than 2 years with minimal casualties than Israel in 5 months.

Don't be a fool. First up ignored the fact that Israel drops flyers to warn the Palestinians to evacuate.

I have never seen a mass bombing that killed less than one percent of the people being bombed. The IDF do more to protect Palestinians civilians than Hamas.

The Ukrainians are not coward hiding under their populated cities. They fight in the open unlike Hamas.

Now tell me everything I said is false.

2 Likes

Re: IDF Using Flyers, Text Messages And Phone Calls To Instruct Gazans On Evacuation by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:59am On May 07
DestinyNigga:

Palestinian are the one invading Israel privacy. I hereby ask Israelites to wipe out any Palestinians without mercy 😎

We are on it, Sir

Re: IDF Using Flyers, Text Messages And Phone Calls To Instruct Gazans On Evacuation by tony5(m): 9:59am On May 07
fennels007:

The soldiers or fighters in Ukraine or Russia does not HIDE IN WOMEN AND CHILDREN, OR they don't use their citizens for defence as Hamas are doing. Don't blame the IDF for civilian casualties but the Hamas who use them for defence.

And if Hamas are not enjoying the destruction, why are they still holding the hostages?
Please make your findings properly, Ukraine used human shield,launch attacks from civilian residents, Russia too evacuated some part of Ukraine, Nairalanders and capping sha
Re: IDF Using Flyers, Text Messages And Phone Calls To Instruct Gazans On Evacuation by Entanglement: 10:01am On May 07
AuschwitzPrefec:

Ignoramus, the Armenian genocide was carried out by the Young Turks whom everyone now knows we're crypto Jews in the ultra secrete cult known as the Donneh.

Have you asked why Jews are at the forefront blocking the UN and US government from recognising the Armenian genocide for what it is.

Only Israel outside Turkey have been doing all to deny the genocide ever happened.

The Jew ,Bruce Fein, who is part of Kanu's legal team , has been at the fore front lobbying against the Armenian community in the US bid to have the US govt recognise the genocide.

This same Bruce Fein even defended a Turkish terrorist who attempted to blow up an Armenian procession in the US marking the genocide.

You fools know absolutely nothing.
I knew you did your research on beer parlour house undecided

What in the manner of jargons are you talking about?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IDF Using Flyers, Text Messages And Phone Calls To Instruct Gazans On Evacuation by Wallade(m): 10:02am On May 07
Righteousness2:
The Most Moral and Compassionate Military Force on the Face of the Earth. Yet the Most criticized and Hated.

I don't recall the US Army or the British or anyone one else ever doing anything remote to this.

GOD Bless ISRAEL and Grant Flawless VICTORY as they Pound and Wipe Hamas TERROISTS out of the Face of The Earth.

Did you say moral? They are hypocrites
Re: IDF Using Flyers, Text Messages And Phone Calls To Instruct Gazans On Evacuation by Jaisman26(m): 10:02am On May 07
TruthU87:

Let me ask u a simple question, if someone from halfway around the world came into your region and started stealing your lands and killing your family, what would you do?
Let me also ask you this question, if you were taken or defeated in a war, taken to other countries for slavers and finally returned back to see evaders occupied it yet you agreed to allow them stay but they said over their death bodies. What would you do?

3 Likes

Re: IDF Using Flyers, Text Messages And Phone Calls To Instruct Gazans On Evacuation by malvisguy212: 10:05am On May 07
Entanglement:
Well I blame them not!
they have to change the water, they say the guy stain the water, and you know what? the guy is yellow in complexion.
Re: IDF Using Flyers, Text Messages And Phone Calls To Instruct Gazans On Evacuation by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:06am On May 07
AuschwitzPrefec:

The only nations backing Israel are those with a colonial settler heritage that only came into existence after the total genocide of the aboriginal people.

So it's no surprise that you guys who attempted a similar land grab and genocide under the guise of Biafra will support the ongoing genocide and land grab of Palestinians .

1 Like

Re: IDF Using Flyers, Text Messages And Phone Calls To Instruct Gazans On Evacuation by akan102: 10:08am On May 07
AuschwitzPrefec:
140 journalists not affiliated with Israel or western based Jewish media outlets have been assassinated in Gaza by IDF snippers or IAF drone strikes.

Al Jazeera and several other non western based news outlets have been banned from Gaza and their broadcast banned in Israel.

A United Nation relief organization, UNRWA has been declared anti-Semitic and pro Hamas , their activities banned in all of Gaza and their staff and buildings targeted for elimination by the Zionists.

A Palestinian NGO offering relief for Gazans and who have been documenting the number of civilians murdered by the IDF had their entire members and staff eliminated by the IDF. This is why the death toll of over 30k that the NGO was documenting has suddenly stopped rising despite increasing brutality and genocidal attacks by the IDF on Palestinian civilians. The death toll is believed to be at least 200k civilian deaths and rising.

IDF has targeted all humanitarian facilities in Gaza that include hospitals , food wharehouse, etc.

IDF even deliberately bombed a convoy that they knew was conveying volunteering cooks who came from allover Europe to help alleviate the hunger and severe malnutrition being faced by Palestinian children.

On genocide, Gaza had a pre war population of 2.3million people.

Today, just slightly a million Palestinians are holed up in Rafah in squalid conditions. The rest of Gaza is looking like a lunar landscape and there are hardly any civilians left there.

So from this alone we can infer that half of the Palestinian population has been wiped out in a 6 month period.

At this rate of genocide , even the false hollow hoax alleged to have been carried out by the Germans between 1940-1945 that they claim saw to 6 million Jews killed pales in comparison to what the Jews are doing in Gaza. If this goes on for another 6months no single Palestinian will be left.

Let me ask you why did Palestinians under the tag Hamas attack Israelis on an Israeli day of festival, many on their bed sleeping, children, grannies, men women no discrimination killed 1200+ and took hostages over 250, unprovoked, up till now a third of the hostages are still being held captive and all people like you know is that there should be cease fire, how is that possible, what of the possibility of this kind of violent attack or much more repeating again in the near future, you call the killing of the Jews by Hitler hoax, why do you think the numbers you displayed should be taken seriously, Hamas is not surrendering they are holding on to the hostages, and that simply means they like the war as it were, so let the war continue

2 Likes

Re: IDF Using Flyers, Text Messages And Phone Calls To Instruct Gazans On Evacuation by AuschwitzPrefec: 10:08am On May 07
Entanglement:
Well I blame them not!

And you think your Jewish slave masters are innocent of racism ?

Your level of ignorance is unprecedented
Re: IDF Using Flyers, Text Messages And Phone Calls To Instruct Gazans On Evacuation by NothingDoMe: 10:09am On May 07
CorperKola:

So the british are still around, i didnt know that.
Thanks for opening my eyes
Good. So what did you do to drive the british? Fired rockets at them? Revolution? Kidnapped and raped them to force them to leave?

If you didn't do all of these and they still left, may I ask what you did that put a stop to colonisation?
Re: IDF Using Flyers, Text Messages And Phone Calls To Instruct Gazans On Evacuation by AuschwitzPrefec: 10:10am On May 07
akan102:

Let me ask you why did Palestinians under the tag Hamas attack Israelis on an Israeli day of festival, many on their bed sleeping, children, grannies, men women no discrimination killed 1200+ and took hostages over 250, unprovoked, up till now a third of the hostages are still being held captive and all people like you know is that there should be cease fire, how is that possible, what of the possibility of this kind of violent attack or much more repeating again in the near future, you call the killing of the Jews by Hitler hoax, why do you think the numbers you displayed should be taken seriously, Hamas is not surrendering they are holding on to the hostages, and that simply means they like the war as it were, so let the war continue

The world did not start on October 7.

Go and read up on how Jewish settlers under the first declared terrorist groups like the Stern Gang and Likud went about slaughtering Palestinians between 1947-1948
Re: IDF Using Flyers, Text Messages And Phone Calls To Instruct Gazans On Evacuation by APOSTLECHUMA: 10:11am On May 07
ISRAEL HAS TAKEN EASTERN RAFAH AND HAS MOUNTED ISRAELI FLAGS THERE FOR INDEPENDENCE CELEBRATION.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IDF Using Flyers, Text Messages And Phone Calls To Instruct Gazans On Evacuation by AuschwitzPrefec: 10:13am On May 07
NothingDoMe:
Good. So what did you do to drive the british? Fired rockets at them? Revolution? Kidnapped and raped them to force them to leave?

If you didn't do all of these and they still left, may I ask what you did that put a stop to colonisation?

The first declared terrorist groups were Jewish movements like the Stern Gang and Likud.

They bombed a British barrack that saw to over 200 soldiers killed.

They assassinated the British governor of British mandated Palestine .

In one occasion they killed two British police officers.

You idiots know next to nothing about Palestine .

Only fools will be so confident taking a position on an issue they have no knowledge of.
Re: IDF Using Flyers, Text Messages And Phone Calls To Instruct Gazans On Evacuation by Elsueno: 10:17am On May 07
Righteousness2:
The Most Moral and Compassionate Military Force on the Face of the Earth. Yet the Most criticized and Hated.

I don't recall the US Army or the British or anyone one else ever doing anything remote to this.

GOD Bless ISRAEL and Grant Flawless VICTORY as they Pound and Wipe Hamas TERROISTS out of the Face of The Earth.

Freaking Zionists slave....These guys don't even respect christains living in 'isreal'

Re: IDF Using Flyers, Text Messages And Phone Calls To Instruct Gazans On Evacuation by Bimpe29: 10:24am On May 07
That still doesn't erase the fact that Israel government is a war criminal and murderer of innocent civilians.
Re: IDF Using Flyers, Text Messages And Phone Calls To Instruct Gazans On Evacuation by adebowales: 10:26am On May 07
Holiness2100:
Hours before the ground maneuver -IDF soldiers are reading BIBLE VERSES and saying PRAYERS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkYwaB8Ayr0?si=zr_rj0AuJcvRsmmc
just a boom in the midst of the baby killers will go a long way to tame those bastards
Re: IDF Using Flyers, Text Messages And Phone Calls To Instruct Gazans On Evacuation by NothingDoMe: 10:29am On May 07
AuschwitzPrefec:

The first declared terrorist groups were Jewish movements like the Stern Gang and Likud.

They bombed a British barrack that saw to over 200 soldiers killed.

They assassinated the British governor of British mandated Palestine .

In one occasion they killed two British police officers.

You idiots know next to nothing about Palestine .

Only fools will be so confident taking a position on an issue they have no knowledge of.

And you know so much because you're palestine? Only idiots fire 5000 rockets at a country, kidnaps her citizens and expects biscuits and tea.

Only idiots support the above idiocy.

2 Likes

Re: IDF Using Flyers, Text Messages And Phone Calls To Instruct Gazans On Evacuation by TruthU87: 10:30am On May 07
Jaisman26:

Let me also ask you this question, if you were taken or defeated in a war, taken to other countries for slavers and finally returned back to see evaders occupied it yet you agreed to allow them stay but they said over their death bodies. What would you do?
You do realize that those occupying Palestine now are white people, they are not the real isrealite.
Re: IDF Using Flyers, Text Messages And Phone Calls To Instruct Gazans On Evacuation by OZIOGU1: 10:34am On May 07
Only one person righteousness and Holiness

My joy is that most of that is here for long knows you very well to be pedophile
Re: IDF Using Flyers, Text Messages And Phone Calls To Instruct Gazans On Evacuation by Goodlady(f): 10:36am On May 07
TruthU87:

Let me ask u a simple question, if someone from halfway around the world came into your region and started stealing your lands and killing your family, what would you do?
Only bandits in Nigeria do this. Face them.

2 Likes

Re: IDF Using Flyers, Text Messages And Phone Calls To Instruct Gazans On Evacuation by Kingson28: 10:40am On May 07
TruthU87:

You don’t know history.
Educate yourself.
Peace.

2 Likes

Re: IDF Using Flyers, Text Messages And Phone Calls To Instruct Gazans On Evacuation by TruthU87: 10:47am On May 07
According to you all dump logic, since African Moors once ruled and lived in Italy, France, and Spain, should Algerians now invade, kill the current inhabitants, and claim those countries as their own? People come and go, if we follow the logic of historical occupation the Algerians have the right to invade and kill the current inhabitants of the listed countries.

Does that make any sense to you now? Just acknowledge that you're being guided solely by religious beliefs.

And you do realize that the current occupants of Palestine are white people, not the real Israelites. When you compare a European and an current Israeli side by side, you can't distinguish between them. The real Israelites resemble Middle Easterners.

Archworld:

What is the definition of ownership you are talking about? Did you read their history or you are just sentimental? Did you read about King David City and how Solomon their forefather built Solomon's temple in Jerusalem?

Do you know the history of the land you are talking about or you are just talking because of your hatred for Israel
Bridget95:
How would you feel exiled from your home centuries ago and persecuted around the world and God in his infinite mercy grants you return to the land of your father's which was forcefully inhabited by Arabs. Will you run out of it again without
smashing any Arab terrorist head ?
akan102:

Your question has no bases, give me the history of Palestine on the said land and let me give you the history of Israel on the land and lets see who is the true owner of the land, land grabbers apologist
DestinyNigga:

Palestinian are the one invading Israel privacy. I hereby ask Israelites to wipe out any Palestinians without mercy 😎
mikeapollo:

You must be off your mind! You can believe the stupid lies that you have been told!
Israel belong to Israelis!
There have been Israeli citizens living on their land since time immemorial, even after their land was attacked several times by various kingdoms/empires and many of them went into exile. Their land is their land
Jaisman26:

Kingson28:

You don’t know history.
Educate yourself.
Peace.
Re: IDF Using Flyers, Text Messages And Phone Calls To Instruct Gazans On Evacuation by Krismas(m): 10:57am On May 07
Holiness2100:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/idf-using-flyers-text-messages-and-phone-calls-to-instruct-gazans-on-evacuation-of-rafah-neighborhoods/
grin BREAKING | The Euro-Mediterranean Human Rights Monitor:

⭕️ We warn of the repercussions of the Israeli army issuing evacuation orders to the displaced people in Rafah, as an apparent prelude to the start of a military offensive.

⭕️ An Israeli offensive in the densely crowded city represents an announcement of the execution of more than 1.2 million Palestinians in the city and an escalation of the crime of genocide.

⭕️ The Israeli army ordered civilians to evacuate the eastern neighborhoods of Rafah towards the Al-Mawasi area, west of the neighboring city of Khan Yunis, without any explanation of how to safely transport civilians to the aforementioned area, or how to organize them upon their arrival.

⭕️ The areas affected by evacuation orders include Abu Youssef Al-Najjar Hospital, the main hospital in Rafah, as well as the Rafah border crossing with Egypt.

⭕️ New evacuation orders by the occupation army were accompanied by a warning that Gaza City and its north are still a dangerous combat zone, preventing Palestinians from returning north.

⭕️ The Israeli evacuation orders contain a number of serious errors, including providing contradictory information and incorrectly naming areas that do not provide any safe haven for civilians and may violate Israel’s obligation under international humanitarian law to provide “effective advanced warnings.”

⭕️ Any ground military operation by the occupation army in Rafah seriously threatens to commit horrific massacres against hundreds of thousands of civilians, especially children and women, and halt life-saving humanitarian relief operations throughout the Gaza Strip
Re: IDF Using Flyers, Text Messages And Phone Calls To Instruct Gazans On Evacuation by Crafteck1: 10:57am On May 07
[/quote]https://www.britannica.com/place/Palestine/Roman-Palestine

[quote author=AuschwitzPrefec post=129826393]

The Muslim conquest of Palestine which back then was filled with Christians happened through the connivance of the Jews who sponsored the Saladin's invasion and provided intel to the Muslim invaders.

Jews fought side by side with the Muslims against Christians and after they took the city of Jerusalem , the Jews paid a hefty ransom to the Muslims to have all Christians handed to them.

The Jews then went about to slaughter in the most barbaric manner all Christian captives which numbered around 70,000.

When the Muslims found out about this, Saladin revoked all agreements he had with the Jews and banished them from Jerusalem.

The Muslim army will then build the Al Qasa mosque on the site of the second Temple . The site was originally agreed by both parties prior to the invasion to be handed to the Jews to rebuild their third Temple but following the slaughter of Christian captives, Saladin revoked his agreement and banished the Jews.

Instead word got round to Europe that Jews had sided with the Muslims and had slaughtered Christians in Palestine.

The Pope will then raise an army to retake Jerusalem and Palestine. This is the origins of the first crusade.

The Muslim population in Palestine today and the presence of the Al Qasa mosque on the mount, are all giving Jews headache today and it was caused by them trying to undo heaven's decree on banishing them from the land.

Re: IDF Using Flyers, Text Messages And Phone Calls To Instruct Gazans On Evacuation by Crafteck1: 10:57am On May 07
https://www.britannica.com/place/Palestine/Roman-Palestine

[quote author=AuschwitzPrefec post=129826393]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ex-egyptian President, Morsi Jailed 20 Years / ICC Finds UK's War Crimes But Will Not Take Action / UN Security Council Rejects US Bid To Extend Iran Arms Embargo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.