Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,850 members, 7,848,455 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 12:00 AM

You Can't Be Hating On The Progress Of Your Country And Still Succeed In Life - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can't Be Hating On The Progress Of Your Country And Still Succeed In Life (885 Views)

National Assembly Members In US To See Progress Of Work On Super Tucano Aircraft / American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria β€œtrash” / Construction Progress Of 2nd Niger Bridge. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can't Be Hating On The Progress Of Your Country And Still Succeed In Life by Sharpsharp00123: 5:10pm On May 07
ablejesus26:

Na hatred and unlimited zombiesm go allow make person dey support same evil govt wey be the greatest Disaster to befall the Country.

Anyone who stands with this evil APC is the true enemy of Nigeria.
but igbos who want the country to collapse are friends

U people should better stop pretending, we all know who u igbos are
Re: You Can't Be Hating On The Progress Of Your Country And Still Succeed In Life by chiagozien(m): 5:57pm On May 07
Sharpsharp00123:
no problem

Stop that your fake laugh, an igbo will never b president
Nigeria will never get Better grin grin

No body from your lineage will be president of Nigeria grin grin
Re: You Can't Be Hating On The Progress Of Your Country And Still Succeed In Life by Sharpsharp00123: 6:06pm On May 07
chiagozien:
Nigeria will never get Better grin grin

No body from your lineage will be president of Nigeria grin grin
I am not igbo

Na Yoruba I b

I can become anything in Nigeria, only igbo haters are limited

1 Like

Re: You Can't Be Hating On The Progress Of Your Country And Still Succeed In Life by chiagozien(m): 7:32pm On May 07
Sharpsharp00123:
I am not igbo

Na Yoruba I b

Boy you can only be Agbero. grin grin

That's highest you can go. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can't Be Hating On The Progress Of Your Country And Still Succeed In Life by SeeWahala: 7:35pm On May 07
chiagozien:

I'm telling you grin

The highest rank in that boys career is chief agbero at oshodi bus park cheesy

1 Like

Re: You Can't Be Hating On The Progress Of Your Country And Still Succeed In Life by chiagozien(m): 7:39pm On May 07
SeeWahala:

I'm telling you grin

The highest rank in that boys career is chief agbero at oshodi bus park cheesy
grin grin

He will become agbero and be eyeing Igbo man's property till he die grin grin
Re: You Can't Be Hating On The Progress Of Your Country And Still Succeed In Life by SeeWahala: 7:41pm On May 07
chiagozien:
grin grin

He will become agbero and be eyeing Igbo man's property till he die grin grin

Remember he is eyeing it from under the bridge lol πŸ˜†

Only to finally Die and be buried inside garri bag grin
Re: You Can't Be Hating On The Progress Of Your Country And Still Succeed In Life by chiagozien(m): 7:44pm On May 07
SeeWahala:

Remember he is eyeing it from under the bridge lol πŸ˜†

Only to finally Die and be buried inside garri bag grin
Bro you're wicked grin grin

The boy seeing this your comment will want to enter lagoon. grin grin

1 Like

Re: You Can't Be Hating On The Progress Of Your Country And Still Succeed In Life by beejaay: 7:46pm On May 07
Sharpsharp00123:
I am not igbo

Na Yoruba I b

you can never be anything.. an other yoruba can can achieve anything meaniful but you nor your lineage will ever amount to anything in life same way igbos will never be president...oya say AMEN!!!! nigeri is failing and the only thing you care about is which tribe becomes president or not....its an empty brain like you that can ever support what has been going on in the country since 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can't Be Hating On The Progress Of Your Country And Still Succeed In Life by Sharpsharp00123: 8:17pm On May 07
beejaay:

you can never be anything.. an other yoruba can can achieve anything meaniful but you nor your lineage will ever amount to anything in life same way igbos will never be president...oya say AMEN!!!! nigeri is failing and the only thing you care about is which tribe becomes president or not....its an empty brain like you that can ever support what has been going on in the country since 2015
oga I will b something but u igbos can’t b anything

No b me talk am na God

1 Like

Re: You Can't Be Hating On The Progress Of Your Country And Still Succeed In Life by Sharpsharp00123: 8:18pm On May 07
chiagozien:

says an igbo that can’t b a president

If e reach una turn to become president we go divide into 500

1 Like

Re: You Can't Be Hating On The Progress Of Your Country And Still Succeed In Life by ablejesus26(m): 9:46am On May 08
Sharpsharp00123:
but igbos who want the country to collapse are friends

U people should better stop pretending, we all know who u igbos are

Shut up and take your rubbish tribal nonsense to your co shameless ipob tribalist,na them dey follow your shameless tribalistic hatefilled souls do nonsense.

The thousands of people doing Oduduwa republic are they Igbos?

The thousands of people the jihadist are recruiting everyday are they Igbo??

Standing with same evil APC structure that is structured to put you in more hardship is a clear sign of maximum zombiesm.

Zombiesm is not Patriotism.
Re: You Can't Be Hating On The Progress Of Your Country And Still Succeed In Life by Sharpsharp00123: 9:53am On May 08
ablejesus26:

Shut up and take your rubbish tribal nonsense to your co shameless ipob tribalist,na them dey follow your shameless tribalistic hatefilled souls do nonsense.

The thousands of people doing Oduduwa republic are they Igbos?

The thousands of people the jihadist are recruiting everyday are they Igbo??

Standing with same evil APC structure that is structured to put you in more hardship is a clear sign of maximum zombiesm.

Zombiesm is not Patriotism.
u igbos should just lock up

Everyone already know u n your game

1 Like

Re: You Can't Be Hating On The Progress Of Your Country And Still Succeed In Life by ablejesus26(m): 11:18am On May 08
Sharpsharp00123:
u igbos should just lock up

Everyone already know u n your game

Shut up,I ain't doing any useless tribal banters with You.
The World knows there are human beings and eran oko in every Tribe,You are the eran oko in your own Tribe that's why you can't catch me tag tribe you.

The World knows Igbo are one of the smartest Tribe in Africa,Igbo are doing well everywhere they gather.

Go to Ivory coast or Congo and see for yourself.
Hold your chest before Igbo matter send you to your early grave oo 😁😁.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: You Can't Be Hating On The Progress Of Your Country And Still Succeed In Life by Sharpsharp00123: 11:22am On May 08
ablejesus26:

Shut up,I ain't doing any useless tribal banters with You.
The World knows there are human beings and eran oko in every Tribe,You are the eran oko in your own Tribe that's why you can't catch me tag tribe you.

The World knows Igbo are one of the smartest Tribe in Africa,Igbo are doing well everywhere they gather.

Go to Ivory coast or Congo and see for yourself.
Hold your chest before Igbo matter send you to your early grave oo 😁😁.
chinesu so other tribes no dey do well?

I guess na igbos dey feed everyone?

1 Like

Re: You Can't Be Hating On The Progress Of Your Country And Still Succeed In Life by budaatum: 11:28am On May 08
kYjelly2:
Someone saw a man with not one but TWO bullion vans entering house ON THE EVE OF AN ELECTION and they said "yes, this is the man for us"

chai

Mtcheew undecided

Him say no be dem business nna.

Re: You Can't Be Hating On The Progress Of Your Country And Still Succeed In Life by ablejesus26(m): 12:09pm On May 08
Sharpsharp00123:
chinesu so other tribes no dey do well?

I guess na igbos dey feed everyone?

Hahaha shameless tribalist,am I from other Tribe? Am I supposed to leave my own Tribe and hype other Tribes 😁😁.

Other Tribes should do the hyping for themselves,the sky is big enough for all and sundry to get the doings.

Shameless Tribalistic hatefilled soul,shun tribal bigotry.

Re: You Can't Be Hating On The Progress Of Your Country And Still Succeed In Life by Mbanda(m): 12:10pm On May 08
helinues:

Far far better
mother of all Β£@!rs even deviΒ£ dey learn work where you dey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can't Be Hating On The Progress Of Your Country And Still Succeed In Life by AfonjaConehead: 7:40pm On May 11
helinues:

Those who are hell bent in seeing the development of Nigeria would all be disappointed as they would all they alive to witness that same better Nigeria we have been yarning for for years.

At bolded,did this guy attend school at all?
He's actually cursing people who are wishing the country well!!!!
Nobody will beat you if you speak in pidgin English or vernacular grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Usa Visa Fees / Anti Democracy: The Need For A New Political Order / Lebanese Militants Versus Lebanese Army - Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.