Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,160 members, 7,845,818 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Does South West Have Gas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does South West Have Gas (961 Views)

SE Have Gas What Does SW Have / Now It Has Been Confirmed That The Igbos Have Gas In Large Quantity. / SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does South West Have Gas by Umunzeorumba: 12:49pm On May 08
Does barren SW have large natural resources found in huge quantity,that can bring billions to the nation.I don't want to hear 3 cups of oil found in Ondo or useless butmen.

3 Likes

Re: Does South West Have Gas by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:52pm On May 08
Anyone that falls for this guys bait is naive!

20 Likes

Re: Does South West Have Gas by schekubeh: 1:06pm On May 08
SW have oil in Ondo and some offshore Lagos, not to mention large limestone deposit in Ogun and abundant untapped gold in Osun. You think everything is oil and gas.

5 Likes

Re: Does South West Have Gas by Umunzeorumba: 1:14pm On May 08
schekubeh:
SW have oil in Ondo and some offshore Lagos, not to mention large limestone deposit in Ogun and abundant untapped gold in Osun. You think everything is oil and gas.
3 cups of oil and limestone is meaningless to the national purse.Sw depends heavily on SE gas and SS oil,this two natural resources bring billions of naira to the national purse.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does South West Have Gas by Scarrr: 1:50pm On May 08
All this bitter Obi Whatsapp group ppl Sha..mtchew

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Does South West Have Gas by Christistruth00: 1:52pm On May 08
Heavily .
God Almighty is very generous with his Mercy

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does South West Have Gas by FallenShitHole: 1:58pm On May 08
Umunzeorumba:
Does barren SW have large natural resources found in huge quantity,that can bring billions to the nation.I don't want to hear 3 cups of oil found in Ondo or useless butmen.
Which nation ewu? They don't have gas, yet you are dying to continue to share a country with them while they are killing you and dictating your life for you. Don't you have your Biafra that you should be fighting for so you can have all your oil and gas to yourself? I am sure you are one of those senseless, useful idiot obiodioootts bringing shame to Ndi Igbo. Mumu PVC, fools like you are still hoping to follow your criminal peter obi to repeat another round of PVC idiocy in 2027.

7 Likes

Re: Does South West Have Gas by Gajagojo: 1:59pm On May 08
They do not need to

Africa has the most resources and is the poorest continent

What makes nations rich is not having resources but knowing what to do with it

That is why for years we have been importing petrol from Europe

The most important resource is brainpower
That is what puts humans at the top of the food chain

That is what puts the SW at the top

We are smarter no be mouth
Can the SE go into the ground and bring out gas and sell commercially ? No

We need Oyinbo to do that

Note I said WE not THEY

Any gas in the SE belongs to those That won the Civil war after the rebels surrendered

The SE territory is CONQUERED

stop deceiving yourselves that you own it

You don't we do

Among the top ten biggest refineries in the world you will find in Singapore Korea India which have no oil

It is brains brains brain and more brains

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does South West Have Gas by Umunzeorumba: 2:08pm On May 08
Gajagojo:
They do not need to

Africa has the most resources and is the poorest continent

What makes nations rich is not having resources but knowing what to do with it

That is why for years we have been importing petrol from Europe

The most important resource is brainpower
That is what puts humans at the top of the food chain

That is what puts the SW at the top

We are smarter no be mouth
Can the SE go into the ground and bring out gas and sell commercially ? No

We need Oyinbo to do that

Note I said WE not THEY

Any gas in the SE belongs to those That won the Civil war after the rebels surrendered

The SE territory is CONQUERED

stop deceiving yourselves that you own it

You don't we do

Among the top ten biggest refineries in the world you will find in Singapore Korea India which have no oil

It is brains brains brain and more brains
Mention what the yorubas have achieve more than the igbos with there brain power.

1 Like

Re: Does South West Have Gas by laiperi: 2:11pm On May 08
What natural resources does Japan have?
Re: Does South West Have Gas by Umunzeorumba: 2:17pm On May 08
laiperi:
What natural resources does Japan have?
Is South west Japan.
Re: Does South West Have Gas by sunboy(m): 2:41pm On May 08
There has been exploration in the badagry/dahomey basin as far as I know, far back as 2013 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Lagos have discovered oil and gas.

Also, Lagos is the financial capital of SW or Nigeria if you will, London and Switzerland have no resources too but financial services.

Don’t worry about SW, SW will be fine. Worry about your region’s survival if everybody choose to accept your secession offer.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does South West Have Gas by FallenShitHole: 2:41pm On May 08
Umunzeorumba:
Who release this mad dog from chain
Dumbo, you want to rule nigeria through the criminal peter obi that went to seek for endorsement from a well known terrorist leader call Gumi.

Why are all you obidoootss so daft and dumb? Go and learn history you dumb asshole. Nama brain, get it into your empty skull that no Igboman can rule nigeria. The cesspit called nigeria was structured that way. You as an Igbo can only make useless noise online, and they will keep on killing you and ruling over you.

That dumbo you call peter obi should know this, but he pretends not to know because he took money from Britain to distract Biafran's agitation, which he is doing it by dragging all you illiterate obidiooots into PVC nonsense.

You have the largest oil and gas deposit in the world, yet you are looking for people to share it with in the name of becoming their president. How daft. As an Igbo, will you ever benefit a penny of that oil and gas if it were coming from SW or northern lands?

All you obidioots and your criminal peter obi are the most senseless people ever to walk this earth. Bringing shame to Igbo people.

3 Likes

Re: Does South West Have Gas by sunboy(m): 2:45pm On May 08
Christistruth00:
Heavily .

God bless you for digging this up.

1 Like

Re: Does South West Have Gas by aswani(m): 3:14pm On May 08
Umunzeorumba:

Thump...thump....thump.

Another Obidient chest beating in progress, nothing to see here folks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does South West Have Gas by aswani(m): 3:17pm On May 08
Umunzeorumba:
Mention what the yorubas have achieve more than the igbos with there brain power.

Why didn't you just say this in the first place instead of beating around the bush with gas BS?

Beat that chest well well jΓ re, nutin do you at all.

4 Likes

Re: Does South West Have Gas by Slytiger: 3:18pm On May 08
Umunzeorumba:
They thought you how to read and write, and provided a place for y'all to migrate to since your barren region is not productive.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does South West Have Gas by Umunzeorumba: 3:35pm On May 08
Slytiger:

They thought you how to read and write, and provided a place for y'all to migrate to since your barren region is not productive.
People that taught me how to read are still leaving in mud and brown roof houses.The first vice chancellors in SW universities are igbos.

1 Like

Re: Does South West Have Gas by Gajagojo: 3:39pm On May 08
Umunzeorumba:
Everything
We are in charge of Nigeria
You are always crying and wailing as permanent victims

Yoruba man defeated Biafra and took the surrender from Effiong after Ojuiku Lun away

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does South West Have Gas by opamoses1: 3:40pm On May 08
Umunzeorumba:
People that taught me how to read are still leaving in mud and brown roof houses.The first vice chancellors in SW universities are igbos.
Hmmm. Only two old universities (I believe UI and Unilag) due to the bigotry of Nnamdi Azikwe.

Ibos also currently live in brown roofs home too. So?

I'm addition, the desire of every Ibo man is to go and live in those brown roofs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does South West Have Gas by ablejesus26(m): 3:41pm On May 08
Scarrr:
All this bitter Obi Whatsapp group ppl Sha..mtchew

That Op is a shameless tribalistic hatefilled soul like You 😁😁.

At this age and dispensation all your soul is plainly destined for is looking for shameless tribalists like op to do senseless tribal gbosa with😁😁.
What a waste. Una existence be maximum nonentity to Mother Earth,them suppose dey kill una throwaway feed our lions for zoo😁😁.

2 Likes

Re: Does South West Have Gas by Hussein052(m): 3:45pm On May 08
It seems you are not aware that ondo state is the fifth largest oil producing state and as the same time the state with the largest deposit of bitumen in Nigeria.

Ogun state is one of the state with large deposit of limestone in Nigeria as well as oil reserve which is still untapped.

Osun state has the largest gold desposit in Nigeria.

70% of the industries in Nigeria are found in lagos, ogun and oyo state.

South west is not a landlock zone like most zone in Nigeria therefore controlling the import and export trade of Nigeria due to the fact that most of the functioning seaport are in lagos.

Lagos state also has oil reserve which has not been fully utilised

South west generate the largest lGR in Nigeria

South west has all what it takes to be an independent nation

5 Likes

Re: Does South West Have Gas by Scarrr: 3:45pm On May 08
ablejesus26:

That Op is a shameless tribalistic hatefilled soul like You 😁😁.

At this age and dispensation all your soul is plainly destined for is looking for shameless tribalists like op to do senseless tribal gbosa with😁😁.
What a waste. Una existence be maximum nonentity to Mother Earth,them suppose dey kill una throwaway feed our lions for zoo😁😁.
typical hypocritical, delusional being from that side...see who is talking, u wey half of your posts are tribal slurs...I guess u just figured out the word "tribalist",this one u have been throwing it about aimlessly 😹
Re: Does South West Have Gas by ablejesus26(m): 3:51pm On May 08
Scarrr:
typical hypocritical, delusional being from that side...see who is talking, u wey half of your posts are tribal slurs...I guess u just figured out the word "tribalist",this one u have been throwing it about aimlessly 😹

Hahahaha,it will never be well with anyone doing tribal bigotry on this forum Amen,oya dunderhead say your own Amen 😁😁.

I didn't ascribe you to any Tribe,I am talking to You directly as a shameless mentally deranged person,you will be in your wretched dying bed wailing and crying doing senseless tribal bigotry,it is your destiny on earth 😁😁.

1 Like

Re: Does South West Have Gas by Scarrr: 3:55pm On May 08
ablejesus26:

Hahahaha,it will never be well with anyone doing tribal bigotry on this forum Amen,oya dunderhead say your own Amen 😁😁.

I didn't ascribe you to any Tribe,I am talking to You directly as a shameless mentally deranged person,you will be in your wretched dying bed wailing and crying doing senseless tribal bigotry,it is your destiny on earth 😁😁.
I thought as much na new found word...but truth is, u can't hide what u are fr Long..
Re: Does South West Have Gas by ablejesus26(m): 4:01pm On May 08
Scarrr:
I thought as much na new found word...but truth is, u can't hide what u are fr Long..

Shut up jareh shameless thing. Others are destined to become something meaningful in life your own destiny na to do senseless tribal gbosa for nairaland all your days on earth till you go die enter grave 😁😁😁.

Na mumu destiny your eleda just give you 😁😁

1 Like

Re: Does South West Have Gas by Umunzeorumba: 4:05pm On May 08
opamoses1:

Hmmm. Only two old universities (I believe UI and Unilag) due to the bigotry of Nnamdi Azikwe.

Ibos also currently live in brown roofs home too. So?

I'm addition, the desire of every Ibo man is to go and live in those brown roofs.
Do you also know that the 1st and 2nd black vice chancellors of U.K universities,University of Cardiff and Birmingham are igbos.

1 Like

Re: Does South West Have Gas by Umunzeorumba: 4:07pm On May 08
Gajagojo:
Everything
We are in charge of Nigeria
You are always crying and wailing as permanent victims

Yoruba man defeated Biafra and took the surrender from Effiong after Ojuiku Lun away
Type this topic on your phone IGBO RECORDS IN NIGERIA AND THE WORLD NAIRALAND.
Re: Does South West Have Gas by Scarrr: 4:08pm On May 08
ablejesus26:

Shut up jareh shameless thing. Others are destined to become something meaningful in life your own destiny na to do senseless tribal gbosa for nairaland all your days on earth till you go die enter grave 😁😁😁.

Na mumu destiny your eleda just give you 😁😁
says our chief commander in bigotry
Re: Does South West Have Gas by Umunzeorumba: 4:10pm On May 08
Christistruth00:
Heavily .
When will Tinubu commission any gas plant in sw,enough of blog news.

1 Like

Re: Does South West Have Gas by Gajagojo: 4:15pm On May 08
Umunzeorumba:
Type this topic on your phone IGBO RECORDS IN NIGERIA AND THE WORLD NAIRALAND.
I do not browse with a phone
Don't let poverty limit your world view

We are not on the same frequency

Not everyone browses the internet with a phone

Ibo records are generally fictitious like the JAMB girl last year
often imaginary and concocted

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Beloved People Of Ogun State by Iyabo Obasanjo-Bello / Electoral Magic In Nigeria / You’re Using My Name To Sell Newspapers - Obj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.