Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,435 members, 7,833,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

See A Cow I Bought For 250k In Yola - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See A Cow I Bought For 250k In Yola (2161 Views)

See The Fish That I Bought For N800. (pic) / The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina / See The 2 Chickens I Bought For N10,500 At Omida Market, Abeokuta Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See A Cow I Bought For 250k In Yola by salih74(m): 7:54pm On May 08
I bought it for 250k for use in the coming Eid in yola

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See A Cow I Bought For 250k In Yola by muyico(m): 7:59pm On May 08
they play?

1 Like

Re: See A Cow I Bought For 250k In Yola by DaddyRochie1642: 8:02pm On May 08
Oga tell us the truth, did you buy that cow for 250k

1 Like

Re: See A Cow I Bought For 250k In Yola by DaddyRochie1642: 8:03pm On May 08
muyico:
they play?

Oga to slap you dey hungry me

1 Like

Re: See A Cow I Bought For 250k In Yola by 2special(m): 8:05pm On May 08
Hope no be stolen cow dey sell for you

3 Likes

Re: See A Cow I Bought For 250k In Yola by haphizz57(m): 8:16pm On May 08
Tell us d kind format wey u use
Re: See A Cow I Bought For 250k In Yola by longetivity(m): 8:25pm On May 08
Op went with charm grin

2 Likes

Re: See A Cow I Bought For 250k In Yola by Offpointng: 10:54pm On May 08
longetivity:
Op went with charm grin
haphizz57:
Tell us d kind format wey u use
2special:
Hope no be stolen cow dey sell for you
muyico:
they play?

Mai una rest. Adamawa and Yola happen to be one of the few states in the NE with many Fulani herders presence. hence, the reason for the cheap price. If you tour Kukar gadu, potiscum area, you hardly find a hut that doesnt have atleast 2 cows tied down.

During my time in those places sometimes early last year, the head of a big cow was sold to us at 9k. (What you buy for 30k in the south). So yeah, I believe him

15 Likes

Re: See A Cow I Bought For 250k In Yola by Almaigaa: 6:52am On May 09
This Cow is worth 1.2m here in the East. Everything is too expensive here.

2 Likes

Re: See A Cow I Bought For 250k In Yola by richiemcgold: 7:05am On May 09
This won't go for less than 500k in my location here.

2 Likes

Re: See A Cow I Bought For 250k In Yola by Matheusmartin: 7:08am On May 09
Almaigaa:
This skinny cow for 1.2m

Well,I hear say na billionaire all of una be for east..

2 Likes

Re: See A Cow I Bought For 250k In Yola by Almaigaa: 7:14am On May 09
Matheusmartin:
This skinny cow for 1.2m

Well,I hear say na billionaire all of una be for east..

There are 2m Cows here. Everything is extremely expensive

7 Likes

Re: See A Cow I Bought For 250k In Yola by verifiablefacts: 7:40am On May 09
Offpointng:

Mai una rest. Adamawa and Yola happen to be one of the few states in the NE with many Fulani herders presence. hence, the reason for the cheap price. If you tour Kukar gadu, potiscum area, you hardly find a hut that doesnt have atleast 2 cows tied down.

During my time in those places sometimes early last year, the head of a big cow was sold to us at 9k. (What you buy for 30k in the south). So yeah, I believe him

Oga which one be Adamawa and Yola

1 Like

Re: See A Cow I Bought For 250k In Yola by haphizz57(m): 7:53am On May 09
Offpointng:

U can get a reasonable one again for 30k
Re: See A Cow I Bought For 250k In Yola by Matheusmartin: 8:39am On May 09
Almaigaa:

There are 2m Cows here. Everything is extremely expensive
I know.

2m cows should be very big naa
Re: See A Cow I Bought For 250k In Yola by Mirasteel: 8:57am On May 09
This cow will cost 600k in Lagos
Re: See A Cow I Bought For 250k In Yola by kmaster007: 10:36am On May 09
This cow big Mehn....
Re: See A Cow I Bought For 250k In Yola by dominique(f): 1:13pm On May 09
It would have been a fantastic business if not for the cost of transportation and the levies you pay to different bandits on the trip down south. Once you get to the south you have to settle all sorts of touts before your goods can get to the final destination. At the end of it all, you have no choice to sell the cows you bought at 250k for at least 500k so you can get profits off them

verifiablefacts:

Oga which one be Adamawa and Yola

Maybe he meant to write Yobe since Potiskum he talked about actually in Yobe nor Adamawa
Re: See A Cow I Bought For 250k In Yola by CodeTemplar: 2:11pm On May 09
Hmmm. Cheap o. Subsidy removal affected free grass and crops.
Re: See A Cow I Bought For 250k In Yola by Pussyisgud: 2:39pm On May 09
I just bought this one for 50k here in maiduguri after serious dragging and negotiations with the aboki.

Re: See A Cow I Bought For 250k In Yola by id4sho(m): 3:56pm On May 09
Pussyisgud:
I just bought this one for 50k here in maiduguri after serious dragging and negotiations with the aboki.
Madman grin cheesy
Re: See A Cow I Bought For 250k In Yola by yarimo(m): 6:55pm On May 09
Almaigaa:
but everyone is millionaire and billionaire in that axes, no need to complain about any price. grin
Re: See A Cow I Bought For 250k In Yola by Squirrel1(m): 7:55am On May 10
dominique:
It would have been a fantastic business if not for the cost of transportation and the levies you pay to different bandits on the trip down south. Once you get to the south you have to settle all sorts of touts before your goods can get to the final destination. At the end of it all, you have no choice to sell the cows you bought at 250k for at least 500k so you can get profits off them

Maybe he meant to write Yobe since Potiskum he talked about actually in Yobe nor Adamawa
which one be different bandits? Have u ever tried selling a cow and then u paid bandits for watering ground? Abeg make we de talk true and no de spread beer palour propaganda
Re: See A Cow I Bought For 250k In Yola by salih74(m): 8:41am On May 10
Squirrel1:
which one be different bandits? Have u ever tried selling a cow and then u paid bandits for watering ground? Abeg make we de talk true and no de spread beer palour propaganda
He is actually saying the truth. When a trailer load of cow leaves the north they spend nothing less than 500k in settlements from task force to police who collect nothing less than 5000 for each truck
Re: See A Cow I Bought For 250k In Yola by dominique(f): 8:49am On May 10
Squirrel1:

I call them bandits due to lack a better term to classify them. There are now northern version of revenue collectors that collect money from transporters of agricultural products at different points till they cross into the south where they're accosted by all sorts of agbero touts who won't allow them go further unless theypay. Police at checkpoints too will collect their own. That's why foodstuffs are getting more and more expensive by the day

(1) (Reply)

I Need Guideline How To Make A Better Semovita / Spicy PARRY Jellof Rice / Dairy Manore Evaporated Milk Is Available At A Very Good Price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.