Stats: 3,171,256 members, 7,880,970 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:08 AM

Israel Shells Rafah As Biden Vows Arms Suspension - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Shells Rafah As Biden Vows Arms Suspension (22544 Views)

Israeli Tanks And Troops Enter Rafah As Ceasefire Talks Collapse / Biden Vows Retaliation Over Kabul Attack, Says ISIL Affiliates Are Responsible / Americans Ridicule Trump As Biden Edges Closer To Victory (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Shells Rafah As Biden Vows Arms Suspension by chiagozien(m): 6:11pm On May 09
Krismas:
grin why not show pictures?
grin u go explain explain tire grin grin
Show pictures when we know no hamas have been killed grin grin

Re: Israel Shells Rafah As Biden Vows Arms Suspension by fred04(m): 6:12pm On May 09
God1000:
I have never seen this kind of irresponsible military operation before, Israel is just bombing everywhere in Gaza killing innocent people, they don't even have post- invasion plan, so what happens after Rafah assault?

You don't kill civilians to appear strong, it's an act of cowardice

As for Biden, his hands are already soiled with the blood of innocent women and children, he says one thing to look good and does the opposite

The world is watching, we are watching everything
If you like, watch till 10000million yrs.
No mercy for terrorists. Next time Gazans think about attacking Israel, they will think twice about it.
As for Biden, baba dey campaign

Re: Israel Shells Rafah As Biden Vows Arms Suspension by chiagozien(m): 6:19pm On May 09
Emeskhalifa:

If only you could use your head.

So if Boko Haram or Bandits gets offensive and cause a problem, it justifies that all Nigerians should be labelled terrorists and be targeted?

Use your Brain for ones ogar.
Didn't your Nigeria soldiers do the same in south south communities month ago when criminals killed few soldiers?

Not that I support it but you Nigerians has no right to speak on what is happening in Palestine, because your Nigeria have done worst.

1967 to 1970 Nigeria and Biafra war, your Nigeria soldiers bombed schools, markets and civilians.

Killed 3 million Eastern kids by starving them through Total blockages.

At least Israel not bad much like your Nigeria
Re: Israel Shells Rafah As Biden Vows Arms Suspension by Krismas(m): 6:27pm On May 09
chiagozien:
Show pictures when we know no hamas have been killed grin grin
grin SRAELI INFLATION OUT OF CONTROL

Re: Israel Shells Rafah As Biden Vows Arms Suspension by chiagozien(m): 6:31pm On May 09
Krismas:
grin SRAELI INFLATION OUT OF CONTROL
And Hamas are enjoying bouquet economy grin grin

Re: Israel Shells Rafah As Biden Vows Arms Suspension by Krismas(m): 6:33pm On May 09
grin AnsarAllah Yemen have 950,000 mobilised now and expecting an even bigger increase.

Re: Israel Shells Rafah As Biden Vows Arms Suspension by Beautifulday: 6:36pm On May 09
God1000:
I have never seen this kind of irresponsible military operation before, Israel is just bombing everywhere in Gaza killing innocent people, they don't even have post- invasion plan, so what happens after Rafah assault?

As for Biden, his hands are already soiled with the blood of innocent women and children, he says one thing to look good and does the opposite

The strong elimate potential problems ahead of time.

Re: Israel Shells Rafah As Biden Vows Arms Suspension by Krismas(m): 6:59pm On May 09
grin During a conference hosted by the Yedioth Ahronoth newspaper in Tel Aviv on 8 May, head of the Israeli army’s spokesperson unit Rear Admiral Daniel Hagari described Gaza as “one of the most difficult battlefields in the world.”

Hagari also admitted that carrying out a military operation in Rafah would not guarantee a stop to attacks by the Palestinian resistance.

“We planned a war that would last for about a year. Gaza is perhaps one of the most difficult arenas in the world in terms of fighting, intensity, and the tunnels that Hamas had dug underground.”

Re: Israel Shells Rafah As Biden Vows Arms Suspension by Krismas(m): 7:03pm On May 09
grin Kamal Kharrazi, Iran's former Foreign Minister: 'If Iran's existence is threatened, we will change our nuclear doctrine – we have already said that Iran has the ability to build nuclear weapons'

Re: Israel Shells Rafah As Biden Vows Arms Suspension by wntnews: 7:08pm On May 09
When a trusted friend throw you under the bus>

Re: Israel Shells Rafah As Biden Vows Arms Suspension by tymicjay77: 7:09pm On May 09
Someone said Israel soldiers are evil and have committed war crimes bla bla .... This make me want to ask a question,. When Hamas sent 5k plus rocket into Israel were they hoping it will not land on school, civilians shelter, pregnant woman house, churches, mosque, old man house, orphanage home, etc.... what do you people think would have happen if Israel do not have good air defense system,. Now people are shouting Israel/Benjamin Natanyahu has committed genocide bla bla so what Hamas intend to do is not genocide. Abi nah house fly and mosquitoes Hamas intend to kill with the 5k plus rocket they sent to Israel.
When someone plan to kill you if you have the first opportunity to kill the person do fast and even cross check if the person is still alive so you can kill the person patapata....
Israeli leader knew they must not listen to all the silly pressure and plead for cease fire... And Hamas were only holding the hostage with the hope to use them as last hope for bargain. Benjamin Natanyahu knew this and also all Hamas knew this too , once the hostage are free nah total destruction for Hamas be that.

Re: Israel Shells Rafah As Biden Vows Arms Suspension by vibratingpenis: 7:23pm On May 09
Fiscus105:

You think so? You think you can kill ideology? Hatred between Isreal and Palestine is more of ideology than religion or tribe differences.

That's what Benjamin doesn't know, thre is no way you can kill ideology.

The killing should have stopped, nobody is surporting Isreal again, I pray Netanyahu action won't be the beginning of fall of Isreal.

So no body is supporting them when Iran fired projectiles at them, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, etc shot some down, the US, france, Britain did too, so what exactly are you saying that no one is supporting them, Israel was bribed with almost 60 Billion dollars so as not to escalate the war with Iran by the US and West, when will you Muslims stop all your lies?

Re: Israel Shells Rafah As Biden Vows Arms Suspension by vibratingpenis: 7:24pm On May 09
Krismas:
grin no biggy.
in the afghan war, taliban even killed their own people to undermine america colonialist takeover of afganistan.
hamas may even do the same, if the need arise.
wotever it takes to defeat the zionist colonial project on palestinian soil is justified and ordained by heaven

Ordained By heaven but hamas terrorists are smoked on the daily.

Re: Israel Shells Rafah As Biden Vows Arms Suspension by seunayantokun(m): 7:43pm On May 09
Please, Israel, don't stop. Terrorists are stubborn pepper, the only language they understand is pounding and crushing. So, continue to pound and crush them until they are no more.

Re: Israel Shells Rafah As Biden Vows Arms Suspension by APOSTLECHUMA: 7:57pm On May 09
God1000:

YOU ARE DOING THE BEST THING BY WATCHING AS THERE IS NOTHING ELSE U CAN DO WHEN YOU ARE DEALING WITH A RACE THAT IS THE MOST STIFF NECKED RACE ON EARTH. PLEASE DONT. THINK OF GOING TO HELP HAMAS BECAUSE THEY WILL FRY U JOIN.

Re: Israel Shells Rafah As Biden Vows Arms Suspension by APOSTLECHUMA: 8:00pm On May 09
DIVINEEVIDENCE:
Hamas is learning a brutal lesson about unwarranted aggression.

Hamas is alone in the classroom, while other terrorist groups are connected via Zoom.

Video conferencing technology is bae.
BIG FOR NOTHING MUSLIMS WORLD OVER ARE. SO AFRAID OF TINY ISRAEL UNTIL THEY CANT EVEN JOIN HANDS TOGETHER AND GO AND HELP THEIR MUSLIM BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN GAZA.
Re: Israel Shells Rafah As Biden Vows Arms Suspension by Eneye4me: 8:03pm On May 09
CartelKenneth:
They should level that useless Palestine and Gaza and remove it from the map forever abeg 😡
The way God will remove It entire generation from the map soon. Evil

Re: Israel Shells Rafah As Biden Vows Arms Suspension by APOSTLECHUMA: 8:10pm On May 09
ISRAEL IS A NATION SO FEARLESS, JUST LOOK AT HOW UN ETC HAVE BEEN MADE USELESS BY TINY ISRAEL.

Re: Israel Shells Rafah As Biden Vows Arms Suspension by Kavod: 8:12pm On May 09
Israel07:

You have poo for a brain...

THANK YOU SIR. NA SOAKAWAY PIT I DE STAY SEF
Re: Israel Shells Rafah As Biden Vows Arms Suspension by CursedOsuPigs: 8:31pm On May 09
deathtoLeo3:
My inconsequential riffraff of a father should stop crying kpaaaa kpaaaa kpaaaa
hiohiohiohio death to Hamas and their supporters

Fixed!🤞

Now, run along and show it to him at his mkpurumiri joint.
Re: Israel Shells Rafah As Biden Vows Arms Suspension by Eneye4me: 8:31pm On May 09
JoeEeL:

We no even want the hostages back again. E don late. We have accepted them as necessary sacrificial lambs. No lele.

But u see Gaza and Rafah enh, it will be turned into dust. Living things there will die!
U are a black monkey in the eye of Jews.
Re: Israel Shells Rafah As Biden Vows Arms Suspension by RealTalkNoBull: 8:35pm On May 09
Next time Biafra acts up Nigeria needs to starve and Bomb every single one of them, since they believe what is going on in Palestine is justified.

Re: Israel Shells Rafah As Biden Vows Arms Suspension by CursedOsuPigs: 8:40pm On May 09
Obaranje:
you think Israel care so much about the hostage?

Israel is only using the hostage thing to keep the war going, Hamas fall for it.

Israels goal is to end this fight once and for all, reclaim all the territory for herself and push all the Palestine into Egypt through Rafa crossing Egypt understand the game on time and refuse to open the border from their own end

Stay there dey wyne yourself Israel no dey play mind games and emotional wars with the Palestine again that time don pass

To netayahu those hostages should not be released until Israel is done with their plans

If all hostages are released war don stop na, therefore the hostages are just a mind game Israel is playing with the rest of the world

I am sure you know a little about history. This kind of war never ends. Israel may reclaim all the lands now...that's exactly my point. If Israel pushes out Palestinians now and claim all the lands, it has only won the battle. The war itself is generational. What drove Israel out in the first place? How did Israel get back there in 1947? This is a historical war and it's not ending until there is fairness.

US is the world super power today...but they were not 100 years ago. Where is USSR? Today, US's supremacy is being challenged by China and Russia...and as you can see, Russia is already creating a bloc in Africa. US will soon be chased out of Niger (Google it!).

All these events will come back to haunt Israel. Our generation may not witness it though. Like I said, it's a generational, unending war.
Re: Israel Shells Rafah As Biden Vows Arms Suspension by Iamzik: 9:19pm On May 09
God1000:

[/b]You don't kill civilians to appear strong, it's an act of cowardice [b]

Hamas should have listened to the bolded before behaving foolishly on October 7.

Let the world watch very well. Gaza will never return to pre October 7 days ever again. Perhaps this will teach hamas and their supporters a lesson of a lifetime

Re: Israel Shells Rafah As Biden Vows Arms Suspension by Iamzik: 9:22pm On May 09
APOSTLECHUMA:
BIG FOR NOTHING MUSLIMS WORLD OVER ARE. SO AFRAID OF TINY ISRAEL UNTIL THEY CANT EVEN JOIN HANDS TOGETHER AND GO AND HELP THEIR MUSLIM BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN GAZA.

They tried it before and were taught a bitter lesson. They won't dare ever again

Re: Israel Shells Rafah As Biden Vows Arms Suspension by Obaranje: 9:56pm On May 09
CursedOsuPigs:

I am sure you know a little about history. This kind of war never ends. Israel may reclaim all the lands now...that's exactly my point. If Israel pushes out Palestinians now and claim all the lands, it has only won the battle. The war itself is generational. What drove Israel out in the first place? How did Israel get back there in 1947? This is a historical war and it's not ending until there is fairness.

US is the world super power today...but they were not 100 years ago. Where is USSR? Today, US's supremacy is being challenged by China and Russia...and as you can see, Russia is already creating a bloc in Africa. US will soon be chased out of Niger (Google it!).

All these events will come back to haunt Israel. Our generation may not witness it though. Like I said, it's a generational, unending war.
and your history didn't make it clear to you that Israel might, I use the word might be the next world power according to your submission

No be motor wey make noise pass naim run pass, caterpillars for dey over take benz

No be because china and Russia dey make noise up and down even manurish north Korea self.

Nobody know of America before now them no do any single noise but today America is the world power for going to 100 years now after second world war

Israel is fast developing in technology, science and military wise.

Before that your history will take place they will be no Palestine again, Israel started from a dot.

Today the whole of that geographical space is now all most Israel

Instead of losing territory they are gaining. After this war the whole of gaza will become Israel that's the message netayahu is trying to pass to Biden by attacking Rafa

Palestine will not remain in Gaza anymore Israel is taking over, Gaza is now a war spoil to Israel just like cremia is to Russia
Re: Israel Shells Rafah As Biden Vows Arms Suspension by Psoul(m): 10:04pm On May 09
Emeskhalifa:
To think that some people here are cheering up the killing of innocent women and children, pray tomorrow they don't label your country a terrorist country, if they do and arrive with their tanks and guns, nobody will ask if you're Christian or Moslem, the only Language will be finish every thing breathing within area of target.

Childish talk.
You sounds like someone in primary school.
How old are you pls?
Re: Israel Shells Rafah As Biden Vows Arms Suspension by Psoul(m): 10:08pm On May 09
These terrorists think that using civilians as shield will deter Israel from bombing them.
Israel is ready to commit war crime and face the consequences later than to allow those wicked terrorists have field day.

Re: Israel Shells Rafah As Biden Vows Arms Suspension by Obaranje: 10:15pm On May 09
Krismas:
grin cos u believe israel is fighting for their existence is simply why u think they will win? very dumb. Palestinians nko? they are fighting for pvssy? not for their own existence? be talking rubbish. america lost the afghan war. simple. they did everything they could, spent close to 3trillion USD yet failed. forget about fighting for ur existence rubbish talk
na you get your hand use am type wetin you like I don tell you wetin I fit tell you.

America no come Afghanistan and Vietnam to come chase them out of their land but rather fought to give them a different ideology different from what they believe hence they face a stiff resistance from the locals.

If na war of extinction America know wetin to do nobody go live for that geographical space again

So rest about all this your emotional talk of America loss the war.

Where was Vietnam and Afghanistan when the world was fighting first and second world war?

Fight to impose an ideology to some one and fight to exist as a person no be the same

Israel is fighting to exist in the mist of the Arabs, them no come joke for Gaza

Gaza is a war spoil to Israel as it is now. Know this and know peace

Who pass you don pass you
Re: Israel Shells Rafah As Biden Vows Arms Suspension by Obaranje: 10:20pm On May 09
Emeskhalifa:

Wow weldon oo. I hear say na from inside Gaza u dey type from like this. So na Hamas be the recognised government of Palestine? Tell me more sir
you are far from this discussion
Re: Israel Shells Rafah As Biden Vows Arms Suspension by Krismas(m): 10:39pm On May 09
Obaranje:
na you get your hand use am type wetin you like I don tell you wetin I fit tell you.

America no come Afghanistan and Vietnam to come chase them out of their land but rather fought to give them a different ideology different from what they believe hence they face a stiff resistance from the locals.

If na war of extinction America know wetin to do nobody go live for that geographical space again

So rest about all this your emotional talk of America loss the war.

Where was Vietnam and Afghanistan when the world was fighting first and second world war?

Fight to impose an ideology to some one and fight to exist as a person no be the same

Israel is fighting to exist in the mist of the Arabs, them no come joke for Gaza

Gaza is a war spoil to Israel as it is now. Know this and know peace

Who pass you don pass you
grin dey talk rubbish
Re: Israel Shells Rafah As Biden Vows Arms Suspension by mcprince32(m): 4:35am On May 10
Desperate and inquisitive rat attacked the cat,
Hamas unwarrantedly attacked Israel first.
Hamas deceived Israel in the first truce, not keeping to terms of it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

El Salvador To Build first-ever Cryptocurrency-fuelled 'bitcoin City' / ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance / Turkey Wildfire: Terrified Tourists Rescued By Boats (Pictures, Video)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57