Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,245 members, 7,880,914 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:06 AM

Israel Shells Rafah As Biden Vows Arms Suspension - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Shells Rafah As Biden Vows Arms Suspension (22541 Views)

Israeli Tanks And Troops Enter Rafah As Ceasefire Talks Collapse / Biden Vows Retaliation Over Kabul Attack, Says ISIL Affiliates Are Responsible / Americans Ridicule Trump As Biden Edges Closer To Victory (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Shells Rafah As Biden Vows Arms Suspension by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:00am On May 10
Psoul:

Childish talk.
You sounds like someone in primary school.
How old are you pls?

As I refused to stand with genocide, I be primary school kid abi? Well done Hitler cousin
Re: Israel Shells Rafah As Biden Vows Arms Suspension by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:29am On May 10
The children of terr0rists will surely grow up to become terr0rists, we all know the terr0rists countries and their religion.
Musty112:
Multitudes of children under the rubble. Shame, shame, shame. Tax payers money to kill day olds and toddlers, you'll meet what you put forward one day, that is definitely sure
Re: Israel Shells Rafah As Biden Vows Arms Suspension by Terver90: 6:59am On May 10
God1000:
I have never seen this kind of irresponsible military operation before, Israel is just bombing everywhere in Gaza killing innocent people, they don't even have post- invasion plan, so what happens after Rafah assault?

You don't kill civilians to appear strong, it's an act of cowardice

As for Biden, his hands are already soiled with the blood of innocent women and children, he says one thing to look good and does the opposite

The world is watching, we are watching everything
You can only watch in pains and do absolutely nothing. When hamas attacked your fellow terrorist sympathizers were jubilating, how much did you weep for the innocently murdered israelis? Rather you boasted how the end of israel has come, hahahaha I only laughed at the agents of evil because they don't know that the words of the most high GOD are unchangeable. You boasted about hamas, how they are giving the israelis tough time. Now that they are been returned their gesture you think such hypocrisy will matter a pinch to sound minds ? You are jokers.

1 Like

Re: Israel Shells Rafah As Biden Vows Arms Suspension by JoeEeL(m): 7:47am On May 10
Eneye4me:
U are a black monkey in the eye of Jews.

Accepted.

While u are a black ape by ur saudi lords who deserve not to have a future generation which is why ur ancestors were taken by them and castrated before enslavement.

1 Like

Re: Israel Shells Rafah As Biden Vows Arms Suspension by Psoul(m): 8:57am On May 10
Emeskhalifa:

As I refused to stand with genocide, I be primary school kid abi? Well done Hitler cousin

Oga, my issue is not where you stand or who you support.
How can you say that another country very far from your continent will just carry their bombs and guns to start shooting another country just like that.

Seems you're watching too much cartoons.
It's only a little boy that can reason that way.

It's even very difficult for a state in the same country to invade another state and start killing ppl there not to talk of a country in a different continent to come to another country in different continent to wage war.

How easy do u think that can be? How much do u think such war will gulp?
How many allies do they have in that continent to be able to be granted a place to wage their war from. Or you think they will stay in their continent and fire their bombs and guns from there.

Boy, start mingling with ppl that will brush u up. Your reasoning is too poor.
Re: Israel Shells Rafah As Biden Vows Arms Suspension by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:59am On May 10
Psoul:

Oga, my issue is not where you stand or who you support.
How can you say that another country very far from your continent will just carry their bombs and guns to start shooting another country just like that.

Seems you're watching too much cartoons.
It's only a little boy that can reason that way.

It's even very difficult for a state in the same country to invade another state and start killing ppl there not to talk of a country in a different continent to come to another country in different continent to wage war.

How easy do u think that can be? How much do u think such war will gulp?
How many allies do they have in that continent to be able to be granted a place to wage their war from. Or you think they will stay in their continent and fire their bombs and guns from there.

Boy, start mingling with ppl that will brush u up. Your reasoning is too poor.

Nothing is impossible ogar.

Stop limiting yourself.

Ever heard of the word proxu war?

Let's even leave proxy wars aside

When America invaded Iraq, was Iraq in same country or continent with America? What about Libya? Never think anything is impossible, well except you're a kid

Lmao see who is schooling me about rolling with people 😂😂🤣

1 Like

Re: Israel Shells Rafah As Biden Vows Arms Suspension by Obaranje: 10:53am On May 10
chiagozien:
Show pictures when we know no hamas have been killed grin grin
you answer am well
Re: Israel Shells Rafah As Biden Vows Arms Suspension by Obaranje: 11:05am On May 10
Krismas:
grin dey talk rubbish
the rubbish wey dey educate and put real sense inside your professor brain is it not worth it?
Re: Israel Shells Rafah As Biden Vows Arms Suspension by Psoul(m): 9:57pm On May 10
Emeskhalifa:

Nothing is impossible ogar.

Stop limiting yourself.

Ever heard of the word proxu war?

Let's even leave proxy wars aside

When America invaded Iraq, was Iraq in same country or continent with America? What about Libya? Never think anything is impossible, well except you're a kid

Lmao see who is schooling me about rolling with people 😂😂🤣

Chaiiii.....I can really understand how far you are from understanding to topic you went into.
You did not even understand why America invaded Iraq.
So go and rest. Choose a topic you can discuss pls.

How can you be comparing American Iraq war to the shit you said earlier. What correlation do they share?
Re: Israel Shells Rafah As Biden Vows Arms Suspension by raymexx: 9:18am On May 12
Krismas:
grin the rockets hamas has been firing, are made by hamas in gaza.
if u cannot make ur weapons, then u are not yet ready to be a resistance group.
then why are u so pained about a hamas rocket, whos range is not even up to 15km?
Then why crying genocide if Israel send their own rocket back in retaliation
Re: Israel Shells Rafah As Biden Vows Arms Suspension by Floky215: 9:38am On May 12
JoeEeL:

Accepted.

While u are a black ape by ur saudi lords who deserve not to have a future generation which is why ur ancestors were taken by them and castrated before enslavement.

Not only castration? When they are old and useless or they no longer need them...they behead them straight...!!

Arabs are wicked...don't know why any black man or person would ever chose to practice their religion...!!
Re: Israel Shells Rafah As Biden Vows Arms Suspension by JoeEeL(m): 9:51am On May 12
Floky215:

Not only castration? When they are old and useless or they no longer need them...they behead them straight...!!

Arabs are wicked...don't know why any black man or person would ever chose to practice their religion...!!

Blacks can be very stupid. No surprises. And their brains will never open. So myopic. Somebody will demonise the religion of his ancestors and fight for that of middle-east and europe... brutal colonisers? Arabs are even d worst because they are not even bringing small development to ur place.

They will always love those who kill and enslave them. That's why I dont blame the politicians.
Re: Israel Shells Rafah As Biden Vows Arms Suspension by drmuchin: 6:17pm On May 20
God1000:
I have never seen this kind of irresponsible military operation before, Israel is just bombing everywhere in Gaza killing innocent people, they don't even have post- invasion plan, so what happens after Rafah assault?

You don't kill civilians to appear strong, it's an act of cowardice

As for Biden, his hands are already soiled with the blood of innocent women and children, he says one thing to look good and does the opposite

The world is watching, we are watching everything

SON OF LUCIFER

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Did Ancient Black Egyptians Become White Or Lightskinned. / Turkey Wildfire: Terrified Tourists Rescued By Boats (Pictures, Video) / El Salvador To Build first-ever Cryptocurrency-fuelled 'bitcoin City'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.