Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,590 members, 7,878,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:17 AM

My Farming Journey (pictures) - Agriculture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Farming Journey (pictures) (36497 Views)

My Snail Farming Journey / 3years challenge with Turkey farming.. (journey with me) / My Cucumber Farming Journey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Farming Journey (pictures) by Thugnificent(m): 6:46pm On Jun 26
@emmananuelbrown26

@netmillionaires

@henrimoto
Re: My Farming Journey (pictures) by henrimoto(m): 7:15am On Jun 27
Thugnificent:
My maize and potatoes too
Weldone work.
Re: My Farming Journey (pictures) by Thugnificent(m): 8:10am On Jun 27
henrimoto:
Weldone work.
Thanks boss
Re: My Farming Journey (pictures) by Thugnificent(m): 3:35pm On Jun 27
Cassava loading grin grin
Re: My Farming Journey (pictures) by Nazgul: 9:45pm On Jul 02
Foodqueen:
What's the important of the heep
To make harvesting easy. Crops like yam and cassava if you don't create a heap to plant them, harvesting them would be difficult cos you'd have to dig the ground and it can damage the yam or cassava.

But when there's a heap, you can easily make a hole in it and remove the yams. In the case of cassava you just have to pull it out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cost Of Raising 100 Hundred Broilers In My Home-made Poultry / Which Is Profitable Between Poultry And Piggery Farming? / Practical Snail Farming. All About Snailery!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.