Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,406 members, 7,901,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:14 AM

Please Guys I Need More Of Your Inputs On This Issue - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Guys I Need More Of Your Inputs On This Issue (1125 Views)

Guys Please I Need Your Inputs / I Need Your INPUTS On This / The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Guys I Need More Of Your Inputs On This Issue by Namaster: 7:50pm On May 09
Meektunz:
right now, my neighbours do not know about it but what if they are aware how do i live with it?

Your neighbours know. You married a WHOORE who shares her pussy like cabin biscuits at a kid's birthday. She's DEFINITELY shared it to some of your neighbours.

Also, you need to forget what people will say or think. And do the right thing by CHASING the WHOORE out of your house.

Your people-pleasing personality is why your wife and her family have ganged up against you. She has enployed her family to put pressure on you while you are ISOLATED because you want to keep her secret.

SCATTER EVERYWHERE!

Tell your family. They may insult you at first but they'll support you since they saw her TRUE COLOURS before you ever did. And you need ALL fhe support you can get.

Back to the neighbours you are worried:

What do you think will make them ridicule and laugh at you MORE?

Being a man who chased out a whoore IMMEDIATELY you discovered her infidelity?

Or

Being a man who continued to live with a WHOORE and her bastard after discovering her infidelity?

The first commands respect and sympathy. The second evokes disrespect and disgust.

Choose WISELY!

2 Likes

Re: Please Guys I Need More Of Your Inputs On This Issue by Namaster: 7:53pm On May 09
Meektunz:
I appreciate your inputs, but right now how can i answer people when asked after her and the children that's the big one?

The truth!

I sent her packing when I discovered she bleeped another man and made me raise a bastard for several years.

It's not a stain on you. It's a stain on her. Nobody will blame you for kicking her out. Most people will even admire your BACKBONE.

2 Likes

Re: Please Guys I Need More Of Your Inputs On This Issue by Meektunz: 8:07pm On May 09
Namaster:

Your neighbours know. You married a WHOORE who shares her pussy like cabin biscuits at a kid's birthday. She's DEFINITELY shared it to some of your neighbours.

Also, you need to forget what people will say or think. And do the right thing by CHASING the WHOORE out of your house.

Your people-pleasing personality is why your wife and her family have ganged up against you. She has enployed her family to put pressure on you while you are ISOLATED because you want to keep her secret.

SCATTER EVERYWHERE!

Tell your family. They may insult you at first but they'll support you since they saw her TRUE COLOURS before you ever did. And you need ALL fhe support you can get.

Back to the neighbours you are worried:

What do you think will make them ridicule and laugh at you MORE?

Being a man who chased out a whoore IMMEDIATELY you discovered her infidelity?

Or

Being a man who continued to live with a WHOORE and her bastard after discovering her infidelity?

The first commands respect and sympathy. The second evokes disrespect and disgust.

Choose WISELY!
I'm sending her out of my house by tomorrow... I've already told her to prepare her things.

4 Likes

Re: Please Guys I Need More Of Your Inputs On This Issue by Namaster: 8:14pm On May 09
Meektunz:
I'm sending her out of my house by tomorrow... I've already told her to prepare her things.

Great.

Meantime, BLOCK all her family so that NONE of them manipulates you into letting her stay in your place.

Call members of your family IN FRONT of her and explain everything to them LOUDLY. Tell them you are sending her away TOMORROW. That way they can SHAME you if you decide to back down.

By the way, DON'T let her leave with kids that you think sre your own. Just her and her bastard.

Save up for DNA tests for the rest. You can do them one at a time. She may tell you they are yours BUT you obviously can't believe anything she says.

2 Likes

Re: Please Guys I Need More Of Your Inputs On This Issue by virtualbliss: 8:20pm On May 09
Please OP, please endeavor to give us updates as we will like to hear the end of this situation.

May God grant you the strength to endure this your difficult times
Re: Please Guys I Need More Of Your Inputs On This Issue by Meektunz: 8:29pm On May 09
Namaster:

Great.

Meantime, BLOCK all her family so that NONE of them manipulates you into letting her stay in your place.

Call members of your family IN FRONT of her and explain everything to them LOUDLY. Tell them you are sending her away TOMORROW. That way they can SHAME you if you decide to back down.

By the way, DON'T let her leave with kids that you think sre your own. Just her and her bastard.

Save up for DNA tests for the rest. You can do them one at a time. She may tell you they are yours BUT you obviously can't believe anything she says.
brotherly, exactly what I told her family members today, I told them I'm not sure I'm the father of the remaining children then one of her sister said I am very heartless, that why will I deny my kids just because of this situation? Bro, I'm still shedding tears right now seriously, you know why? I remember when she gave birth to the bastard, I was cashles then that to pay for hospital bill was an issue, I had to treck the whole of Abuja going from one place to another begging people I know, God..... If you know how I suffered just because of that child.

3 Likes

Re: Please Guys I Need More Of Your Inputs On This Issue by Homeboiy: 8:48pm On May 09
Meektunz:
brotherly, exactly what I told her family members today, I told them I'm not sure I'm the father of the remaining children then one of her sister said I am very heartless, that why will I deny my kids just because of this situation? Bro, I'm still shedding tears right now seriously, you know why? I remember when she gave birth to the bastard, I was cashles then that to pay for hospital bill was an issue, I had to treck the whole of Abuja going from one place to another begging people I know, God..... If you know how I suffered just because of that child.

You deserve a slap
Crying for what

Collect the children that is yours and send her packing

Well it’s obvious that you are a weak man
That’s why her family is daring you

2 Likes

Re: Please Guys I Need More Of Your Inputs On This Issue by Meektunz: 8:51pm On May 09
Homeboiy:

You deserve a slap
Crying for what

Collect the children that is yours and send her packing

Well it’s obvious that you are a weak man
That’s why her family is daring you
her family said nobody is giving me any of the kids... That it's either they stay in my house with the mother or the would leave with the mother. They are not up to 5years, the one that is my own.
Re: Please Guys I Need More Of Your Inputs On This Issue by Namaster: 8:55pm On May 09
Meektunz:
brotherly, exactly what I told her family members today, I told them I'm not sure I'm the father of the remaining children then one of her sister said I am very heartless, that why will I deny my kids just because of this situation? Bro, I'm still shedding tears right now seriously, you know why?

I remember when she gave birth to the bastard, I was cashles then that to pay for hospital bill was an issue, I had to treck the whole of Abuja going from one place to another begging people I know, God..... If you know how I suffered just because of that child.

The second part is why paternity fraud is such a DIABOLICAL thing.

Imagine the pain and suffering you endured for another man's child. The emotional cost is UNIMAGINABLE.

What's even worse is that you probably had to run crazy and unreasonable errands to satisfy her "cravings" while she was pregnant with her bastard.

Back to her sister:

STOP talking to her and other members of her family. Accusing you of heartlessness is an attempt to gaslight you.

Not wanting to be saddled with raising bastards is heartless but fucking another man and making you raise his kids is not a big deal

Like I said, you married into a family of DEMONS.

Keep the rest of the kids with you. Save up for DNA tests. DISQUALIFY anyone that fails like BB Naija and send them to their mother.

Women RARELY cheat once. Cheating for them is a going concern. Chances are not all the remaining kids are yours.

MEANTIME, stop being a gentleman with her family. Don't let anyone of them talk to you ANYHOW. You have suffered the ULTIMATE disrespect from the one you call your wife. Put a STOP to further disrespect from any one of them.

Anyone calls you name like "heartless", you call them a witch for telling you to TOLERATE a bastard in your house.

FIRE FOR FIRE is the game now.

By the way, talk to your family. Let them know what is happening. You will need their support to get through the betrayal and heartbreak.

1 Like

Re: Please Guys I Need More Of Your Inputs On This Issue by Homeboiy: 8:55pm On May 09
Meektunz:
her family said nobody is giving me any of the kids... That it's either they stay in my house with the mother or the would leave with the mother. They are not up to 5years, the one that is my own.

Well you are not even sure they are yours

Let them go for now so you can clear your head first

Support the kids from a distance at the moment

But it’s obvious you will not take any advice given to you here

You act like a very timid man

2 Likes

Re: Please Guys I Need More Of Your Inputs On This Issue by Namaster: 8:59pm On May 09
Meektunz:

grin

NOBODY can take your child away. Legally or illegally.

STOP TALKING TO HER FAMILY.

They threaten you and you sound scared. Don't entertain them. Don't let them intimidate you.

Apart from the bastard, how many other kids does she claim is yours?
Re: Please Guys I Need More Of Your Inputs On This Issue by wizrose(m): 9:01pm On May 09
meektunz first all your number one mistake is flushing your family out of your ife.... now were will you start from now... funny enough the girl did not chase her own family out of her life who knows maybe she already plans all that so that you will have no one to run to after all this issue on ground you can please a woman no matter how u tried

1 Like

Re: Please Guys I Need More Of Your Inputs On This Issue by Namaster: 9:03pm On May 09
Homeboiy:

Support the kids from a distance at the moment

Support what?

Isn't it OBVIOUS that the wife neither respects or loves him?

The ONLY reason she's still with him is because of his financial support.

Sending her packing then supporting her with money is REINFORCING bad behaviour. Encouraging her to Bleep around on his dime.

ZERO support for ANYBODY.

1 Like

Re: Please Guys I Need More Of Your Inputs On This Issue by slan87(m): 9:06pm On May 09
@OP, sorry to sat this you sound too weak. That's the more reason her family are suggesting you let the kids stay till end of the term.

Issues like this are treated heartless, cause for someone to make you raise a child that isn't yours for 6years is also heartless.

Go hard or go 6feet because of a LovePeddler, choose for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Please Guys I Need More Of Your Inputs On This Issue by Meektunz: 9:11pm On May 09
Namaster:

grin

NOBODY can take your child away. Legally or illegally.

STOP TALKING TO HER FAMILY.

They threaten you and you sound scared. Don't entertain them. Don't let them intimidate you.

Apart from the bastard, how many other kids does she claim is yours?
they are two bro.... I swear I'm sending her out of my house tomorrow.
Re: Please Guys I Need More Of Your Inputs On This Issue by Meektunz: 9:13pm On May 09
slan87:
@OP, sorry to sat this you sound too weak. That's the more reason her family are suggesting you let the kids stay till end of the term.

Issues like this are treated heartless, cause for someone to make you raise a child that isn't yours for 6years is also heartless.

Go hard or go 6feet because of a LovePeddler, choose for yourself.
I agree with you, I think I'm a weak man that's why she has been doing some things.
Re: Please Guys I Need More Of Your Inputs On This Issue by Namaster: 9:25pm On May 09
Meektunz:
they are two bro.... I swear I'm sending her out of my house tomorrow.

When you kick her out tomorrow. Lock your doors the take the other 2 to your parents or siblings' house. Explain everything to them.

If you have the money, do DNA tests ASAP. If you don't, save up and do it. You want confirmation as soon as possible.

If anyone accuses you of breaking up your family. Explain to them that they are an idiot because your cheating wife blew up the family for a strange man's diick. You are just making the best of a HORRIBLE situation.

1 Like

Re: Please Guys I Need More Of Your Inputs On This Issue by Namaster: 9:28pm On May 09
Meektunz:
I agree with you, I think I'm a weak man that's why she has been doing some things.

Talk to your family. Lean on them for support. Apologise for cutting them off for a bitch and beg them for their support.

You already acknowledged that you are someone that is susceptible to intimidation. So you need backup and support.

Talk to your family.
Re: Please Guys I Need More Of Your Inputs On This Issue by Zonefree(m): 9:34pm On May 09
Meektunz:
Why tomorrow? Why not tonight? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Please Guys I Need More Of Your Inputs On This Issue by advanceDNA: 9:58pm On May 09
Zonefree:

A simp and his family are soon parted.

You must learn a lesson.

U are wicked.... grin

But I like wickedness

2 Likes

Re: Please Guys I Need More Of Your Inputs On This Issue by advanceDNA: 10:03pm On May 09
Meektunz:
right now, my neighbours do not know about it but what if they are aware how do i live with it?

U are the victim...even though u lose guard...

U are still the victim... But too bad...women know how to paint them selves good...she can even lie u cheated and that's why u want to send her out
Re: Please Guys I Need More Of Your Inputs On This Issue by Alphamentips: 10:22pm On May 09
Boss, sorry for your troubles.

Sorry. Don't take all the advice you get here on NL because they really don't understand apart from what you've told them. My advice is, don't sleep in that house tonight. That woman fit kill you because its obvious you want to throw her out.

Have you been sleeping in the house? If yes, pls stop. Have you been eating her food? If yes, pls stop.

When is the rent expiring? If the rent is due anytime soon pls leave the house and don't return. Get a room self con and move with some of your properties you need.

Then call your people. Tell them you are really sorry for abandoning them. And explain the situation immediately and ask them for advice.

Maybe you can do a group WhatsApp call.
After they advice you, you can move forward with their idea.

If you have money pls sleep in a hotel. That woman fit stab you for 9t especially as you dey sound. You sound like you not a physically aggressive enough to instill fear in her. So best option is to give yourself space to think.

Also consider telling the chairman of the umunna (kindred) when talking with your family because you will have to discuss the process of returning the palmwine she gave you during betrothal ceremony.

Since you are not so aggressive I suggest you act boldly yet calmly.

No need telling your wife and her fam your plans. No wonder they no take u serious when you said it

No need crying in front of your wife. No need telling the church or neighbours.

Why?

It makes you look weak!!

Enough of the crying. Get over the shock.
This is time to take action

No matter what you do, please don't take her back. Any woman that can have another man's kids can poison you. And u go die saraah!

How did you even find out about this? What led to you finding out?

1 Like

Re: Please Guys I Need More Of Your Inputs On This Issue by slan87(m): 10:22pm On May 09
Meektunz:

You need to act like a man & show the other side of you with no mercy, stop the unnecessary cry.

That alone makes everyone conclude you are weak, cry your cry secretly & come out with a heart of lion which is ready to devour.

No gree for anybody, a family like her family can plan your funeral without trace. Be wise

2 Likes

Re: Please Guys I Need More Of Your Inputs On This Issue by id4sho(m): 10:57pm On May 09
Zonefree:

Peace with his family must come last not now.

OP must finish what he started. He must go through pains. He must feel the wrath of abandoning his family. He must learn and realise that out of his family members, it's only his wife that is not his relative.

I endorse whatever agony he's going through right now.

Warning shots fired '' it's only his wife that is not his relative.

1 Like

Re: Please Guys I Need More Of Your Inputs On This Issue by Pupanchy(f): 11:02pm On May 09
You can't blame yourself as you didn't know everything will turn out to be like this since your mind is just too sincerely about your personality but instead let's blame the LovePeddler you kept in the house for betrayintyour trust you had for her and her families, what l can just advice for now is just to find means and apologize to your families but find a friend that will first act as if you r going dead in other for you to know if you will be able to get their attention, from them you can explain and I'm sure they will want to hear from you what transformer

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should She Dump Him Or Continue Dating Him? Radio Host Gives Brutal Advice / Beauty Inspires Love Or Lust? / "the Concept Of Love Confuses Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.