Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,286 members, 7,928,929 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 05:15 AM

Scammer Tracked To Uromi Edo State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scammer Tracked To Uromi Edo State (1814 Views)

Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) / FBI Tracked Woodberry Via Iphone, Whatsapp, Bitcoin Transactions / Sergeant Lanre Sanusi Killed (Policeman Who Tracked & Arrested Evans) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scammer Tracked To Uromi Edo State by ontolegit(m): 2:36pm On May 11
I have not divulge any secret about the case.
Reelmii:
Instead of u to seek advice offline and then carryout ur plans secretly...u came to NL to seek advice..wat if the scammer is here reading this...u just gave him a clue to change his location

Na wah for some people o
Re: Scammer Tracked To Uromi Edo State by Favorladylak(f): 5:01pm On May 11
This lady called FAVOUR UCHENKEMAKULAM CHNEDU with phone number 07085922950 and also 08163730506 scammed me of 88,000 thoudand naira and she has been dodging my calls ever since. Pls beware of her and these two numbers because she is a scammer. She has a son about 12years old or thereabout and lives around ladylak shomolu/bariga area. Unfortunately, I don't know her house address as I only met her on the road. We had a business transaction which went on smoothly that made me to trust her enough to send her funds upfront for another one and she ran with my money. When I dialed one of the numbers, it showed Evelyn Ndekwu Esq, a property estate manager or something. Pls don't fall victim to her or do any business with her as she can't be trusted.

1 Like

Re: Scammer Tracked To Uromi Edo State by imagrg(m): 2:52pm On May 12
Go to Area Command at Sapele Road.
ontolegit:
It seems you are in benin. Which police station will you advice the case to be pursued?

1 Like

Re: Scammer Tracked To Uromi Edo State by ontolegit(m): 4:25pm On May 12
Thanks
imagrg:
Go to Area Command at Sapele Road.
Re: Scammer Tracked To Uromi Edo State by Lance008(m): 3:00am On May 13
ontolegit:
I have not divulge any secret about the case.
You have
There is no need stating the exact location and money since it online
U for use Benin and diff amount instead of uromi to also confuse the scammer if eventually he come across

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lecturer Exposed By Student For Allegedly Trying To Initiate S3x With Her-photos / Edo Woman Accused Of Sleeping With Son Swore For Man Before His Banishment. PICS / How I Was Raped Severally, Forced To Have Sex With My Brother – Kidnap Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.