Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,096 members, 7,933,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 11:04 AM

Arsenal Vs Everton (2 - 1) -On 19th May 2024 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Vs Everton (2 - 1) -On 19th May 2024 (19398 Views)

Manchester City Vs West Ham (3 - 1) On 19th May 2024 / Chelsea Vs Everton (2 - 0) On 8th March 2021 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Vs Everton (2 - 1) -On 19th May 2024 by osazsky(m): 1:27am On May 20
Gboom:

I tell you Man City will not escape this time around, you will read the story before the EUROS
ok...euros not far again..we dey Waite.. city will be compensated.u don't win a case with false evidence
Re: Arsenal Vs Everton (2 - 1) -On 19th May 2024 by Android17: 3:04am On May 20
osazsky:
ok...euros not far again..we dey Waite.. city will be compensated.u don't win a case with false evidence
Not just that. A lot of people were not following the case. Otherwise they'd have known that City won their case against UEFA fair and square and the FA's charges against City are basically the same things from the UEFA case.

The FA are currently looking for a soft landing for themselves. Watch and see. Nothing will come out of it.
Re: Arsenal Vs Everton (2 - 1) -On 19th May 2024 by geoworldedu: 3:17am On May 20
seunmsg:
Foden made the difference for Man City this season. Without him, they would have struggled a lot. Arsenal need a player like him next season and I think Cole Palmer can make the difference. Arsenal should sign him from Chelsea. It should be so difficult to convince him to leave a struggling mid table club like Chelsea for a premiership contender like Arsenal.
Who will leave Chelsea that can suddenly win UCL or Europa even when they're not in form for Arsenal who cannot win a silver spoon even if they remain in form for years? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Vs Everton (2 - 1) -On 19th May 2024 by Bluffly: 4:05am On May 20
osazsky:
since we went to Emirates stadium 20yrs ago we have never won d EPL don't u think that ground is cursed we are cursed o
It is not a curse. At times in life you wait. All clubs has their share of prolonged trophy less.
Re: Arsenal Vs Everton (2 - 1) -On 19th May 2024 by Enemyofpeace: 4:17am On May 20
We beat Man Utd home and away
We beat Chelsea 5-0
We beat Liverpool 3-1
We took 4 points from City
We beat Sheffield 6-0
We beat West Ham 6-0

They still finished the season trophyless. No be juju be? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Vs Everton (2 - 1) -On 19th May 2024 by Enemyofpeace: 4:20am On May 20
Bluffly:

Manu, Liverpool, Chelsea are not title pretenders ba. Bitterness will kill you all. No club is as hated as Arsenal since the Invincibles.
I don't know what you people's problems are.
sorry. Let allow you to cry in peace. grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Everton (2 - 1) -On 19th May 2024 by EggSoup(f): 5:11am On May 20
killsmith:
Arsenal finished with a strong 2:1 grin
grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Everton (2 - 1) -On 19th May 2024 by EggSoup(f): 5:13am On May 20
placeofallure:

More than jokers.

Many of the jokers spewing rubbish here are either Chelsea, Man U or Liverpool fans, not even City fans. They should go and read what the real football pundits ( many of who have played in the EPL, or coached in the EPL or Writers in the EPL) have to say concerning the 115 charges and how politicking has gone on forth and back concerning those charges. I especially remember the words of Rio Ferdinand concerning the issue.

I think Arsenal tried her best this season by racking up a total of 89 points, this was what City won the league with last season. If we finished with 85 points last season and now had 89, we're a rebuild in the making. I keep hope with Arsenal no matter how them jokers see it. They're only pained their teams have been thrown away and out!

#COYG! NO Retreat, NO Surrender!
shut up and go to the kitchen.
Stop being a useless woman
Re: Arsenal Vs Everton (2 - 1) -On 19th May 2024 by Light78: 8:39am On May 20
IbileIfe:

You are a genius.
Arsenal FC had the advantage to beat Aston Villa at the Emirates. But they failed.
Manchester City took advantage of that failure.

Stop making excuses. What about the other three match they lost?

Stop using Aston Villa.
Re: Arsenal Vs Everton (2 - 1) -On 19th May 2024 by sylve11: 8:41am On May 20
CrossRhodes:

City ain't winning anything no more.
The FFP case is starting soon and it's not looking good ..
The last 4 trophies will be stripped and worse case they will be relegated

Is that the reason arsenal couldn't win the league? cool
Re: Arsenal Vs Everton (2 - 1) -On 19th May 2024 by bluefilm: 9:59am On May 20
Dybala11:
The club I'm supporting isn't a failure at the edge of breakthrough like this current Arsenal side. The club I'm supporting has won the UCL multiple times, how many times has your club even smell the final not to talk of winning it. Baby club.

The nameless club you are supporting

Hide your face in shame, biko
Re: Arsenal Vs Everton (2 - 1) -On 19th May 2024 by NLhustle: 10:09am On May 20
chikason22:

Arsenal over ambitious desperation caused us to bottle it.
Serial winnings with nothing to show for it
Like seriously? So, you're blaming Arsenal for your own failures? And did you just say "over-ambitious desperation"? Was Liverpool not desperate at some point? Were they not leading the league at some point? That's a lame, dumb statement, bro. Please say something else that makes more sense.
Re: Arsenal Vs Everton (2 - 1) -On 19th May 2024 by Dybala11(m): 9:07am On May 26
bluefilm:

The nameless club you are supporting

Hide your face in shame, biko
The nameless club that I'm supporting has just won a trophy yesterday, while yours only won the second position in EPL. Hide your face in shame, that's if you have shame to start with.
Re: Arsenal Vs Everton (2 - 1) -On 19th May 2024 by bluefilm: 11:37am On May 26
Dybala11:

The nameless club that I'm supporting has just won a trophy yesterday, while yours only won the second position in EPL. Hide your face in shame, that's if you have shame to start with.

Ohh

I can now see why you were so ashamed to name the club then

Funnily though strangely enough, you are still unable to name the club

I understand your shame, believe me
Re: Arsenal Vs Everton (2 - 1) -On 19th May 2024 by AdisaOwala: 11:43am On May 26
bluefilm:

Ohh

I can now see why you were so ashamed to name the club then

Funnily though strangely enough, you are still unable to name the club

I understand your shame, believe me

Blue film? sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Napoli Vs Arsenal: UCL: (2 - 0) On 11th December 2013 / AFC Bournemouth Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 18th April 2018 / Westham Vs Liverpool (3 - 1) On 20th September 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.