Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,092 members, 7,933,659 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 10:52 AM

Arsenal Vs Everton (2 - 1) -On 19th May 2024 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Vs Everton (2 - 1) -On 19th May 2024 (19397 Views)

Manchester City Vs West Ham (3 - 1) On 19th May 2024 / Chelsea Vs Everton (2 - 0) On 8th March 2021 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Vs Everton (2 - 1) -On 19th May 2024 by spencekat(m): 7:32pm On May 19
ppogba:

Strong 2:1 or strong 2:2 is a figment of an imagination designed and assigned to make a student feel happier.

There is nothing like that in the labour market.
👍
Re: Arsenal Vs Everton (2 - 1) -On 19th May 2024 by RickyJesus: 7:34pm On May 19
ppogba:

The word assigned I used is in relation to the imagination. Don't get me wrong.

No be today Nigerians.begin shout about strong wareva.

In relation to scholarship,.it has little or no relevance and the result you are applying with indicate what grade you come out with in addition to the metrics being adopted by your school.
You are way over your head on this matter just leave the discussion.
Re: Arsenal Vs Everton (2 - 1) -On 19th May 2024 by MaziX(m): 7:43pm On May 19
cry make them say make arsenal and man city play final..

Am In sifia pains right now cry Next season we go hard boys!
Re: Arsenal Vs Everton (2 - 1) -On 19th May 2024 by osazsky(m): 7:52pm On May 19
MaziX:

it's always next season..una go win league when Nigeria done finally get stable light
Re: Arsenal Vs Everton (2 - 1) -On 19th May 2024 by agaliboy: 7:56pm On May 19
I am proud of Arsenal for struggling to win Everton and lifting the premier league replica grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Everton (2 - 1) -On 19th May 2024 by MaziX(m): 7:59pm On May 19
osazsky:
it's always next season..una go win league when Nigeria done finally get stable light
no problem. Nigeria go get steady light like me bfor next year. Or you no wish make una get am?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Everton (2 - 1) -On 19th May 2024 by osazsky(m): 8:00pm On May 19
MaziX:
no problem. Nigeria go get steady light like me bfor next year. Or you no wish make una get am?
this means that tomorrow has to be April 1st 1984
Re: Arsenal Vs Everton (2 - 1) -On 19th May 2024 by agaliboy: 8:01pm On May 19
Congratulations to Arsenal on winning the AFTV "Proud of You" title for 2023/2024 season.. grin grin grin

What an amazing achievement

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Everton (2 - 1) -On 19th May 2024 by MaziX(m): 8:02pm On May 19
osazsky:
this means that tomorrow has to be April 1st 1984
u suppose dey jail
Re: Arsenal Vs Everton (2 - 1) -On 19th May 2024 by pryme(m): 8:04pm On May 19
CrossRhodes:

The news is open source, go and read about it on british sites

city have been charge with fraud for inflating the value their sponsorship deals (which is otherwise called cooking the books),
so far the case is set to go on for years cos the will be financial records going back to 2010 or beyond, hence this case will not concluded this year because of all the records that need to be accounted for.
So far these are all charges NOT court ruling.

Charges does not mean you are found guilty.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Everton (2 - 1) -On 19th May 2024 by chikason22(m): 8:06pm On May 19
Arsenal are the biggest losers here. Upon all the winnings, nothing to show for it. Not even an iron trophy.
They deserve it. Since they put sand sand for our garri, they too will not carry it.
Premier league bottling company.
E sweet me sha.
EPL is a farmer league now.
E sweet my belle sha
😜😜😜😜😜
Thanks my wonder Klopp for everything you accomplished.
YNWA!!!
Re: Arsenal Vs Everton (2 - 1) -On 19th May 2024 by osazsky(m): 8:09pm On May 19
pryme:

city have been charge with fraud for inflating the value their sponsorship deals (which is otherwise called cooking the books),
so far the case is set to go on for years cos the will be financial records going back to 2010 or beyond, hence this case will not concluded this year because of all the records that need to be accounted for.
So far these are all charges NOT court ruling.

Charges does not mean you are found guilty.
the 115 ffp charges means city will win 155 EPL before asenal gets one...that case is dead on arrival..city is not Everton.we are richer than d epl

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Everton (2 - 1) -On 19th May 2024 by BeauBragnar11: 8:09pm On May 19
ppogba:

The word assigned I used is in relation to the imagination. Don't get me wrong.

No be today Nigerians.begin shout about strong wareva.

In relation to scholarship,.[b]it has little or no relevance [/b]and the result you are applying with indicate what grade you come out with in addition to the metrics being adopted by your school.
Re: Arsenal Vs Everton (2 - 1) -On 19th May 2024 by osazsky(m): 8:09pm On May 19
chikason22:
Arsenal are the biggest losers here. Upon all the winnings, nothing to show for it. Not even an iron trophy.
They deserve it. Since they put sand sand for our garri, they too will not carry it.
E sweet me sha.
E sweet my belle sha
😜😜😜😜😜
YNWA!!!
if man u gets d fa cup next week man u had a better season than asenal

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Everton (2 - 1) -On 19th May 2024 by chikason22(m): 8:11pm On May 19
MaziX:

Congratulations for your participation
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Re: Arsenal Vs Everton (2 - 1) -On 19th May 2024 by chikason22(m): 8:12pm On May 19
osazsky:
if man u gets d fa cup next week man u had a better season than asenal
8 root for Man U. Let them get their act together and win that trophy
Re: Arsenal Vs Everton (2 - 1) -On 19th May 2024 by chikason22(m): 8:17pm On May 19
CilicMarin:
Arsenal fans are just EPL Obedients...They blame everybody except themselves.. cool
Hello BATeria. How are you doing.
Re: Arsenal Vs Everton (2 - 1) -On 19th May 2024 by Bahamas95(m): 8:19pm On May 19
I always say this and will keep saying it, Arsenal is not a serious club.

I have never taken them serious and will never take them serious, I only pity their noisy/childish fans.

They had the opportunity to win the league but messed up again as usual, nonsense club academy.

Re: Arsenal Vs Everton (2 - 1) -On 19th May 2024 by Santalpharay: 8:27pm On May 19
Enemyofpeace:
For peace to rain, let them chair the trophy between man city arsenal

No, they should 'Table' it.🤣🤣🤣
Re: Arsenal Vs Everton (2 - 1) -On 19th May 2024 by Santalpharay: 8:34pm On May 19
Chaaiiii! Arsenal!, After all the trophy lifting rehearsals. This is called "if wishes were horses" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Everton (2 - 1) -On 19th May 2024 by NLhustle: 8:38pm On May 19
chikason22:
E sweet me sha.
E sweet my belle sha
😜😜😜😜😜
YNWA!!!
But your club bottled it first before Arsenal did. You were on top for a number of weeks, too. So, it's so foolish of you to mock Arsenal for the same thing that happened to you. Mind you, Arsenal didn't put sand in your garri. It was Crystal Palace that buried all your hopes.

As in... you dumb ehn. You said, "upon all the winnings..." Doesn't that apply to Liverpool too? Did all their winnings also not go to waste?
Re: Arsenal Vs Everton (2 - 1) -On 19th May 2024 by IbileIfe: 8:51pm On May 19
oliverano:

People actually thought Pep is Klopp or Arteta I no just understand. I mean once city smell blood, you know it's done. I've been saying it that once city had the advantage, that was it. The title was won at Spurs and Arsenal threw theirs away at Villa. I've been saying this for months now!
You are a genius.
Arsenal FC had the advantage to beat Aston Villa at the Emirates. But they failed.
Manchester City took advantage of that failure.
Re: Arsenal Vs Everton (2 - 1) -On 19th May 2024 by Gboom: 9:55pm On May 19
All those mocking Arsenal are bunch of jokers, wait for the FFP decision, Arsenal is the true champion. If FA can deduct both Everton and Nottingham Forest points which nearly relegated them why not deduct like 20 points from Man City pending their appeal so that equity is maintained
Re: Arsenal Vs Everton (2 - 1) -On 19th May 2024 by osazsky(m): 10:00pm On May 19
Gboom:
All those mocking Arsenal are bunch of jokers, wait for the FFP decision, Arsenal is the true champion. If FA can deduct both Everton and Nottingham Forest points which nearly relegated them why not deduct like 20 points from Man City pending their appeal so that equity is maintained
u go wait u go tire..first it was Fulham,then spurs,then westham ,,now ffp..una nor dey tire.been an arsenal fans is not really easy
Re: Arsenal Vs Everton (2 - 1) -On 19th May 2024 by chikason22(m): 10:18pm On May 19
NLhustle:

But your club bottled it first before Arsenal did. You were on top for a number of weeks, too. So, it's so foolish of you to mock Arsenal for the same thing that happened to you. Mind you, Arsenal didn't put sand in your garri. It was Crystal Palace that buried all your hopes.

As in... you dumb ehn. You said, "upon all the winnings..." Doesn't that apply to Liverpool too? Did all their winnings also not go to waste?
Arsenal over ambitious desperation caused us to bottle it.
Serial winnings with nothing to show for it
Re: Arsenal Vs Everton (2 - 1) -On 19th May 2024 by rrkk(m): 11:00pm On May 19
agaliboy:
Congratulations to Arsenal on winning the AFTV "Proud of You" title for 2023/2024 season.. grin grin grin

What an amazing achievement

🤣🤣🤣
Re: Arsenal Vs Everton (2 - 1) -On 19th May 2024 by yaroyaro619(m): 11:07pm On May 19

Re: Arsenal Vs Everton (2 - 1) -On 19th May 2024 by Pointnoire(m): 11:23pm On May 19
Cheer up ⬆️ Arsenal

Re: Arsenal Vs Everton (2 - 1) -On 19th May 2024 by yaroyaro619(m): 11:35pm On May 19
cry

Re: Arsenal Vs Everton (2 - 1) -On 19th May 2024 by bennyflipy(m): 11:49pm On May 19
CilicMarin:
Arsenal fans are just EPL Obedients...They blame everybody except themselves.. cool
You're right
Re: Arsenal Vs Everton (2 - 1) -On 19th May 2024 by Gboom: 12:04am On May 20
osazsky:
u go wait u go tire..first it was Fulham,then spurs,then westham ,,now ffp..una nor dey tire.been an arsenal fans is not really easy
I tell you Man City will not escape this time around, you will read the story before the EUROS
Re: Arsenal Vs Everton (2 - 1) -On 19th May 2024 by placeofallure(f): 12:52am On May 20
Gboom:

More than jokers.

Many of the jokers spewing rubbish here are either Chelsea, Man U or Liverpool fans, not even City fans. They should go and read what the real football pundits ( many of who have played in the EPL, or coached in the EPL or Writers in the EPL) have to say concerning the 115 charges and how politicking has gone on forth and back concerning those charges. I especially remember the words of Rio Ferdinand concerning the issue.

I think Arsenal tried her best this season by racking up a total of 89 points, this was what City won the league with last season. If we finished with 85 points last season and now had 89, we're a rebuild in the making. I keep hope with Arsenal no matter how them jokers see it. They're only pained their teams have been thrown away and out!

#COYG! NO Retreat, NO Surrender!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Napoli Vs Arsenal: UCL: (2 - 0) On 11th December 2013 / AFC Bournemouth Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 18th April 2018 / Westham Vs Liverpool (3 - 1) On 20th September 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.