Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,232 members, 7,925,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 01:16 AM

I Got My Movie Concept When I Was Intoxicated, Says Tiwa Savage - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Got My Movie Concept When I Was Intoxicated, Says Tiwa Savage (61 Views)

I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up / Intoxicated Monkey Gets Life Imprisonment For Attacking 250 People In India / Tiwa Savage Speaks On Her Rumoured Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Got My Movie Concept When I Was Intoxicated, Says Tiwa Savage by Omega500: 1:00pm On May 15
The Nigerian artist Tiwa Savage disclosed that she had an idea for her first film, "Water & Garri," while under the influence of alcohol.

At the pre-launch press conference on Thursday at the Livespot Entertainment Center in Lagos, she revealed this.

As I've mentioned previously, this was an idea I got in my brain while intoxicated in my room.

When I shared the idea with my incredible team, they didn't make me feel foolish. As Savage recalled, "They actually just said this is a brilliant idea."

On May 10, "Water & Garri" had its Prime Video debut. The film tells the tale of Aisha (Tiwa Savage), a young woman who has grown apart from her family and returns to discover her hometown has changed significantly from what she left behind.

See more click here now

Alongside them are Jemima Osunde (as Stephany), Mike Afolarin (as Mide), and Andrew Bunting (as Kay). Meji Alabi, the film's director, shot the scenes in Cape Coast, Ghana.

1 Share

Re: I Got My Movie Concept When I Was Intoxicated, Says Tiwa Savage by Omega500: 1:00pm On May 15
Omega500:
The Nigerian artist Tiwa Savage disclosed that she had an idea for her first film, "Water & Garri," while under the influence of alcohol.

At the pre-launch press conference on Thursday at the Livespot Entertainment Center in Lagos, she revealed this.

As I've mentioned previously, this was an idea I got in my brain while intoxicated in my room.

When I shared the idea with my incredible team, they didn't make me feel foolish. As Savage recalled, "They actually just said this is a brilliant idea."

On May 10, "Water & Garri" had its Prime Video debut. The film tells the tale of Aisha (Tiwa Savage), a young woman who has grown apart from her family and returns to discover her hometown has changed significantly from what she left behind.

See more click here now

Alongside them are Jemima Osunde (as Stephany), Mike Afolarin (as Mide), and Andrew Bunting (as Kay). Meji Alabi, the film's director, shot the scenes in Cape Coast, Ghana.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Cancer Insurance Policy | Stashfin / Ponexport Is The Exporter Of All African Food Stuffs And Soups Ingredients / Breaking News: Zamfara Gov Hails Troops Over Recharged Invasion Against Crooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.