Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,936 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:31 AM

From Next Month, Nigeria Would Have No Need To Import Petrol - Dangote - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / From Next Month, Nigeria Would Have No Need To Import Petrol - Dangote (25661 Views)

Dangote Refinery Ships Fuel To Singapore, Assures Petrol Supply In July / Ghana, others to import petrol from Dangote refinery / Who Was The Richest Man In Nigeria Before Dangote? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Next Month, Nigeria Would Have No Need To Import Petrol - Dangote by Tjra: 7:06am On May 18
Biodun556:
We will succeed and achieve total freedom one day

Amen

4 Likes

Re: From Next Month, Nigeria Would Have No Need To Import Petrol - Dangote by Blaze14k: 7:06am On May 18
I hope so and I pray so.. we are looking up to it lets see if things will get better.

Please for your information BATerians stop claiming dangote achievement as yours. Tinupoo did not add a single kobo to build that refinery

And I don't want to hear anyone say it's tinubu that adviced dangote to bring it to Lagos. Better ship ur stinking mouth the business is a private one

1 Like

Re: From Next Month, Nigeria Would Have No Need To Import Petrol - Dangote by erai30(m): 7:07am On May 18
Let's stand on the podium and watch the match.
Re: From Next Month, Nigeria Would Have No Need To Import Petrol - Dangote by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:08am On May 18
We hope so and the price should be relatively reduce as well.

1 Like

Re: From Next Month, Nigeria Would Have No Need To Import Petrol - Dangote by omoiyalayi(m): 7:09am On May 18
I believe this story because its coming from Dangote himself

I hope it will bring down the price of fuel in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: From Next Month, Nigeria Would Have No Need To Import Petrol - Dangote by HeroicMeastro: 7:09am On May 18
goatandyam:
But you go still dey import crude and petrol will not be cheap.

Thief
What has your father done in his wasteful lifetime?

4 Likes

Re: From Next Month, Nigeria Would Have No Need To Import Petrol - Dangote by Gkay1(m): 7:11am On May 18
I'm not sure of this because in Dangote refinary, petrol heaters are not ready yet. ( Ccr and Sru )
Let's wait and see sha
Re: From Next Month, Nigeria Would Have No Need To Import Petrol - Dangote by oyaskii(m): 7:14am On May 18
Akuko. We have been hearing this since last year.

2 Likes

Re: From Next Month, Nigeria Would Have No Need To Import Petrol - Dangote by Sapasenator: 7:14am On May 18
Tales by moonlight.

One fucking refinery for more than 200million people.

Ok na !

2 Likes

Re: From Next Month, Nigeria Would Have No Need To Import Petrol - Dangote by Almaigaa: 7:16am On May 18
goatandyam:

Thief

Emeka, Dangote thief ya papa money?

2 Likes

Re: From Next Month, Nigeria Would Have No Need To Import Petrol - Dangote by phemmie06(m): 7:16am On May 18
[sup][/sup]
Re: From Next Month, Nigeria Would Have No Need To Import Petrol - Dangote by Mckraz01: 7:17am On May 18
Tap0lane:
I wonder what the multitude of lunatics that claim Dangote isn't refining anything will have to say now.

Do you know you're actually referring to me..
Is it today that you started hearing all these promises with nothing to show for it?
Dangote started production that did not even reflect petrol sales.

Brother this is Nigeria where everyone will say or do anything to protect their image

4 Likes

Re: From Next Month, Nigeria Would Have No Need To Import Petrol - Dangote by na2016: 7:19am On May 18
goatandyam:

Thief

Nigeria doesn't have crude to sell to him currently. That's why the nnpc has come up with a directive

2 Likes

Re: From Next Month, Nigeria Would Have No Need To Import Petrol - Dangote by FireUpNow(m): 7:19am On May 18
Cure the scarcity first
Re: From Next Month, Nigeria Would Have No Need To Import Petrol - Dangote by Kaa4(m): 7:20am On May 18
Dangote is trying to impress who? I guess he said too much. He should just concentrate on production and marketing and let Forbes and Bloomberg do the rest.

1 Like

Re: From Next Month, Nigeria Would Have No Need To Import Petrol - Dangote by Deefirm: 7:20am On May 18
Sweetest news so far this year, can't wait to see this come to reality, the suffering is too much already, to say the least. God bless you Aliko Dangote, I am alive to see these period of a great shift in our country. Thanks

Biodun556:
https://www.arise.tv/from-next-month-nigeria-will-have-no-need-to-import-petrol-says-dangote/

2 Likes

Re: From Next Month, Nigeria Would Have No Need To Import Petrol - Dangote by 2Radii: 7:21am On May 18
Praxis758:
Let’s wait and see.

This is coming after 12 months of commissioning this project.

And why rushing to commission it when it’s not fully technically tested and ready for production.

Why are we being scammed in this country?

It is his property and not anybodys father's property bro..he can choose to commission it even at site investigation level..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Next Month, Nigeria Would Have No Need To Import Petrol - Dangote by Xox1945(m): 7:25am On May 18
Scammers all them are working together media is their errand boy.
APC and Tinubu promoters shame to you all.
Dangote was waiting for fuel to get 1k a liter this guy's criminal to the point no return this will never change the price of PMS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Next Month, Nigeria Would Have No Need To Import Petrol - Dangote by Morenikeji090(m): 7:25am On May 18
Amen
Biodun556:
We will succeed and achieve total freedom one day

2 Likes

Re: From Next Month, Nigeria Would Have No Need To Import Petrol - Dangote by Exousiang01(m): 7:25am On May 18
The Don
Re: From Next Month, Nigeria Would Have No Need To Import Petrol - Dangote by GeneralDae: 7:27am On May 18
goatandyam:

Thief
If he doesn’t import crude would NNPC give him all the crude he needs?

2 Likes

Re: From Next Month, Nigeria Would Have No Need To Import Petrol - Dangote by Waffarianman(m): 7:27am On May 18
Bull crap 💉🥃

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Next Month, Nigeria Would Have No Need To Import Petrol - Dangote by Eriokanmi: 7:29am On May 18
Great nove. The only achievement of buhari and emefiele that ive seen after road construction in sine parts of Nigeria, This is same guy Tinubu's torturing now. E go reach everyone's turn. Your cbn governor should be warming up too.
Now, we can see the result of what emefiele used the money he borrowed dangote for. That's what we've been talking about. The FG should borrow sensibly and also give out loans to serious-minded investors. I hope dangote too would pay back as agreed...I trust he will.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Next Month, Nigeria Would Have No Need To Import Petrol - Dangote by Alphiegabe: 7:29am On May 18
I sincerely hope so we need good news in Nigeria now
Re: From Next Month, Nigeria Would Have No Need To Import Petrol - Dangote by CountinBlessins(m): 7:30am On May 18
goatandyam:

Thief

Exactly.

This man is mad

1 Like

Re: From Next Month, Nigeria Would Have No Need To Import Petrol - Dangote by fuckJones(f): 7:32am On May 18
goatandyam:

Thief
look at this one, what do you know about economy

1 Like

Re: From Next Month, Nigeria Would Have No Need To Import Petrol - Dangote by Judolisco(m): 7:34am On May 18
goatandyam:

Thief
why r u calling him thief... Was he d one dat sold all our Crude oil to take loans?

2 Likes

Re: From Next Month, Nigeria Would Have No Need To Import Petrol - Dangote by Brandosky: 7:36am On May 18
Biodun556:
https://www.arise.tv/from-next-month-nigeria-will-have-no-need-to-import-petrol-says-dangote/
Thats a good one. Hopefully, it reduces the pressure on naira and demand for dollar. Hopefully, the price pms drops significantly

1 Like

Re: From Next Month, Nigeria Would Have No Need To Import Petrol - Dangote by Curious345: 7:39am On May 18
Thank you

1 Like

Re: From Next Month, Nigeria Would Have No Need To Import Petrol - Dangote by NinjaMetahuman: 7:40am On May 18
Praxis758:
Let’s wait and see.

This is coming after 12 months of commissioning this project.

And why rushing to commission it when it’s not fully technically tested and ready for production.

Why are we being scammed in this country?
why is commissioning your problem exactly ?

4 Likes

Re: From Next Month, Nigeria Would Have No Need To Import Petrol - Dangote by TheDemola: 7:41am On May 18
No be lie. We're starting two plants in the refinery, MHC and MS Block, to produce gasoline

1 Like

Re: From Next Month, Nigeria Would Have No Need To Import Petrol - Dangote by purplekayc(m): 7:42am On May 18

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Amputee Hawker: "Sometimes Pipo Dey Carry My Money Waka" (Video) / Ethiopia, Nigeria Swap $100M / BVN: Banks That May Suffer From Deposit Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.