Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,831 members, 7,902,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:49 PM

Seun Take Note Helinues is moderator Fergie001 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Take Note Helinues is moderator Fergie001 (1890 Views)

Seun Osewa Calls Out Helinues And Seunmsg. What Is Seun's Offence? / Seun Call Fergie001 To Order / Seun Employed Fergie001 As One Of The Moderator On Politics Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Take Note Helinues is moderator Fergie001 by Ola9ja23: 8:31am On May 19
Like seriously, if not for NL that has been protecting you IPOBidients followers of Bitter Obituary, we would have chased you out of NL

But that's a discussion for another day

2 Likes

Re: Seun Take Note Helinues is moderator Fergie001 by idahme(m): 8:56am On May 19
chopnaira:
Fergie001 is a PDP supporter. Whereas helinues is an APC supporter.

There is nothing you can ever do to satisfy Ibo posters on Nairaland. They always play victim online and offline.

Bigot Nairaland chapter good morning grin, how did you know he is an Igbo?
Re: Seun Take Note Helinues is moderator Fergie001 by 89green: 9:00am On May 19
aariwa:
A lot of monikers (4 that I know of could definitely be more) have come here to express that they were banned after quoting and insulting helinues for consistently posting tribal gas lighting posts on Nairaland unabated . I decided to engage in a social experiment and quoted him back for a gas lighting tribal post he made and true to what those people said was banned and it was a lengthy one. I realized I was either banned by the moderators or Seun himself. I started background checks and discovered that for Seun to ban you, you must have looked for his trouble by quoting or calling him out or trying to use Nairaland to promote out of normal ideology. I looked at Mynd44 and saw he is totally detached from what is happening in politics section and hardly posts except for neutral posts he finds necessary. I then moved to Fergie001 and found he likes posting and have struggled to mask his bitterness for Igbos and Obi since he became a moderator. I went further to 1 year looking at Fergie001 / helinues posts randomly till of recent and not only found photographic similarity between both monikers posts but made a discovery that made me create this post. He has a distinct way of making his posts I have never seen on Nairaland in the sense that he almost always never fails to separate his posts into three paragraphs and always makes sure the punctuation marks are never missing. My concern in this issue is why would a person use one moniker to make insult and gas light a tribe and then use an alternate moniker to hand them lengthy bans. Please Seun should investigate this deception because people like this have used a forum they never created to create a lot of hate , bitterness and tribal divisions among Nigerians online. People like that don’t know how to build but to destroy the sweat and hardwork of others through sowing of ethnic discord , incitement and bitterness

Wahala, a whole 30k per month APC stalwart grin

1 Like

Re: Seun Take Note Helinues is moderator Fergie001 by Beverlyjean(f): 9:19am On May 19
helinues:

Kwantinue ooo.

Atarado, una never see. Sebi you people can't make your comments without attacking others abi, we go continue to dey set baits for una .

So I am no longer Mynd but Fergie.. Walahi una don dey confused. Fergie that is well known on this forum before he was made mods.

Anyways , I think it's time for me to go fully into real estate business, i want to offload some of the mansions I have in some people's Oblongata

grin

And they also manipulate likes ... seun...this should be investigated... Almiron is another moderator that operates Almiron as a second account... seun, ur moderators open multiple accounts and they dish out long term bans if u dont agree with their posts ... a moderator will ban someone for 1 Yr for calling him stupid in his alternate account but another person that posts hate and threats against a whole tribe will only get 1 or 2 weeks ...

2 Likes

Re: Seun Take Note Helinues is moderator Fergie001 by Tap0lane: 9:50am On May 19
The Fergie is even Igbo because most of my response is tribal rather than apolitical n I swear with my life na the fergie guy de ban me immediately I respond to insult from his Igbo tribesmen.

Kam2021:
Fergie is pro PDP,helinues is pro APC.This is investigation gone wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Take Note Helinues is moderator Fergie001 by helinues: 9:52am On May 19
Tap0lane:
The Fergie is even Igbo because most of my response is tribal rather than apolitical n I swear with my life na the fergie guy de ban me immediately I respond to insult from his Igbo tribesmen.

I don't think Fergie is emotional about politics or tribe. I don't just think
Re: Seun Take Note Helinues is moderator Fergie001 by Max24: 10:08am On May 19
Obi supporters and victim mentality are like 5 & 6. They are confused lot. Drowning people holding onto straws. Mumu people!

1 Like

Re: Seun Take Note Helinues is moderator Fergie001 by Bitterkola100: 10:27am On May 19
aariwa:
A lot of monikers (4 that I know of could definitely be more) have come here to express that they were banned after quoting and insulting helinues for consistently posting tribal gas lighting posts on Nairaland unabated . I decided to engage in a social experiment and quoted him back for a gas lighting tribal post he made and true to what those people said was banned and it was a lengthy one. I realized I was either banned by the moderators or Seun himself. I started background checks and discovered that for Seun to ban you, you must have looked for his trouble by quoting or calling him out or trying to use Nairaland to promote out of normal ideology. I looked at Mynd44 and saw he is totally detached from what is happening in politics section and hardly posts except for neutral posts he finds necessary. I then moved to Fergie001 and found he likes posting and have struggled to mask his bitterness for Igbos and Obi since he became a moderator. I went further to 1 year looking at Fergie001 / helinues posts randomly till of recent and not only found photographic similarity between both monikers posts but made a discovery that made me create this post. He has a distinct way of making his posts I have never seen on Nairaland in the sense that he almost always never fails to separate his posts into three paragraphs and always makes sure the punctuation marks are never missing. My concern in this issue is why would a person use one moniker to make insult and gas light a tribe and then use an alternate moniker to hand them lengthy bans. Please Seun should investigate this deception because people like this have used a forum they never created to create a lot of hate , bitterness and tribal divisions among Nigerians online. People like that don’t know how to build but to destroy the sweat and hardwork of others through sowing of ethnic discord , incitement and bitterness
werey dey form investigator.
Victim mentality.

1 Like

Re: Seun Take Note Helinues is moderator Fergie001 by ottersberger(m): 10:32am On May 19
jmoore:
You must lack intelligence for you to say that helinues who doesn't know simple maths is fergie.

REST!

In other words, you mean say helinues no get sense?.

1 Like

Re: Seun Take Note Helinues is moderator Fergie001 by Thegamingorca(m): 10:33am On May 19
ottersberger:

In other words, you mean say helinues no get sense?.
grin
Re: Seun Take Note Helinues is moderator Fergie001 by Thegamingorca(m): 10:34am On May 19
aariwa:

Just call him a BATeria and you will see him cower

1 Like

Re: Seun Take Note Helinues is moderator Fergie001 by agadez007(m): 10:36am On May 19
I believe Nairaland mods have other accounts they use here to do what they can’t do with their main account
There is this particular account that insults everyone and Igbo and never gets banned

2 Likes

Re: Seun Take Note Helinues is moderator Fergie001 by aariwa(m): 12:19pm On May 19
Lemos14:

Mr man your investigation is wrong. Fergie is well articulated and intelligent. Helinues is not. It is such an insult to fergie to do that comparison
I laid bare what I saw in my investigation and called on the owner of the forum Seun to look into it. Go back to Helinues posts from up to one year not recent, compare with Fergie001 and complaints from people who have been banned for quoting helinues then you will realize what I am talking about and if this is your forum such is happening to, you will definitely investigate it
Re: Seun Take Note Helinues is moderator Fergie001 by 3ice9ce: 12:27pm On May 19
Beverlyjean:

And they also manipulate likes ... seun...this should be investigated... Almiron is another moderator that operates Almiron as a second account... seun, ur moderators open multiple accounts and they dish out long term bans if u dont agree with their posts ... a moderator will ban someone for 1 Yr for calling him stupid in his alternate account but another person that posts hate and threats against a whole tribe will only get 1 or 2 weeks ...

So, what are you crybabies gonna do about it?
Whine and cry marginalisation like your ancestors or get out of Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Take Note Helinues is moderator Fergie001 by aariwa(m): 12:30pm On May 19
Beverlyjean:

I wish to add to the observation you just mentioned, sometimes when people see a post that is laden with misinformation and ethnic or tribal coloration and then first five posts in support of that with veil tribal slurs they move it to front page immediately but if the first five posts are not in support of that position, they use an alternate moniker to replicate same news with the first five posts laced with tribal slurs and push it to front page immediately

1 Like

Re: Seun Take Note Helinues is moderator Fergie001 by 3ice9ce: 12:31pm On May 19
aariwa:
I laid bare what I saw in my investigation and called on the owner of the forum Seun to look into it. Go back to Helinues posts from up to one year not recent, compare with Fergie001 and complaints from people who have been banned for quoting helinues then you will realize what I am talking about and if this is your forum such is happening to, you will definitely investigate it

If you like, cry to Ohaneze. The nonsense you evil people did before the election will no longer be tolerated. You will be shown shege.
If you want to leave, carry yourselves out as soon as possible.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Take Note Helinues is moderator Fergie001 by 3ice9ce: 12:33pm On May 19
aariwa:
I wish to add to the observation you just mentioned, sometimes when people see a post that is laden with misinformation and ethnic or tribal coloration and then first five posts in support of that with veil tribal slurs they move it to front page immediately but if the first five posts are not in support of that position, they use an alternate moniker to replicate same news with the first five posts laced with tribal slurs and push it to front page immediately

Do you remember when you Igbo Obidients were celebrating Nairaland being offline by hosting company.
You remember what you Igbo Obidients were saying on twitter?
You might have forgotten, but we remember.
You people will see shege.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Take Note Helinues is moderator Fergie001 by aariwa(m): 12:38pm On May 19
3ice9ce:

Do you remember when you Igbo Obidients were celebrating Nairaland being offline by hosting company.
You remember what you Igbo Obidients were saying on twitter?
You might have forgotten, but we remember.
You people will see shege.
Rule 2 and 3 broken- Seun, Mynd44, Fergie001
Re: Seun Take Note Helinues is moderator Fergie001 by aariwa(m): 12:38pm On May 19
3ice9ce:

If you like, cry to Ohaneze. The nonsense you evil people did before the election will no longer be tolerated. You will be shown shege.
If you want to leave, carry yourselves out as soon as possible.
Re: Seun Take Note Helinues is moderator Fergie001 by aariwa(m): 12:39pm On May 19
Bitterkola100:
werey dey form investigator.
Victim mentality.
Re: Seun Take Note Helinues is moderator Fergie001 by 3ice9ce: 12:47pm On May 19
aariwa:
Rule 2 and 3 broken-

You Igbo Obidients were happy and boasting when Seun's life work was about to be destroyed. Now, you are running crying to the Seun.
Do you know how many times you Igbos Obidients have insulted Mynd and asked that he be removed as moderator?

Now, you are begging and doing bambiala to them after I hammered your flat haed.
Can you see shortsighted you are? grin
Spits

5 Likes

Re: Seun Take Note Helinues is moderator Fergie001 by ruggedboych: 12:55pm On May 19
I have always felt that way
Re: Seun Take Note Helinues is moderator Fergie001 by aariwa(m): 12:57pm On May 19
3ice9ce:

You Igbo Obidients were happy and boasting when Seun's life work was about to be destroyed. Now, you are running crying to the Seun.
Do you know how many times you Igbos Obidients have insulted Mynd and asked that he be removed as moderator?

Now, you are begging and doing bambiala to them after I hammered your flat haed.
Spits
Re: Seun Take Note Helinues is moderator Fergie001 by 3ice9ce: 1:00pm On May 19
aariwa:
Rule 2 and 3 broken-

Leave Seun and Mynd.
Go and beg bitcoinchief with his short hands that looks like that of a crocodile.
When that miscreant was insulting Seun, you Igbo Obidients were shining teeth.
Go and join his forum. He has opened a rotten forum for your type.
Spits.

1 Like

Re: Seun Take Note Helinues is moderator Fergie001 by Iamgrey5(m): 1:03pm On May 19
Fergie is 100% Igbo sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Seun Take Note Helinues is moderator Fergie001 by drlateef: 1:04pm On May 19
aariwa:

This guy is truly jobless I swear. Can you put half of your effort here to looking for genuine business to do?

1 Like

Re: Seun Take Note Helinues is moderator Fergie001 by Verbtips(m): 1:06pm On May 19
Egalitarian1:
No wonder whenever I mention the werey on post, the message keeps disappearing once the post hits front page. Now I know why.

Please Seun, don't allow the tribalistic element called helinus to jeopardize a business you have suffered to build over decades.

Show him the widest exit door mbok!
Let me screenshot this message as prove and repost once he does his usual deleting of my post.
akwa ibam geegrin
Re: Seun Take Note Helinues is moderator Fergie001 by drlateef: 1:09pm On May 19
3ice9ce:

Spits

😂😂😂. You don burst my stomach with laughter.

1 Like

Re: Seun Take Note Helinues is moderator Fergie001 by helinues: 1:15pm On May 19
aariwa:

You should rather be banned for posting false information on NL which is against Rule 8 and another additional banning for disrespecting a mod

8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

20. Complaints to or against moderators must be sent privately. Please don't disobey, disrespect, or defame them.

You people are not even interesting im taking a bite from the foods you have been serving others. Isn't that hypocrisy raised to power 16?

1 Like

Re: Seun Take Note Helinues is moderator Fergie001 by helinues: 1:16pm On May 19
3ice9ce:

Spits

That reminds me of Ayra song,

See the way I dey beg you, seh bambiala ni mo je ni

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Seun Take Note Helinues is moderator Fergie001 by Beverlyjean(f): 1:45pm On May 19
3ice9ce:

So, what are you crybabies gonna do about it?
Whine and cry marginalisation like your ancestors or get out of Nairaland.

Seun
Nlfpmod
Dominique

Rule 2 and 3

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

( video )What Fox News Didn't Show You About Reverend Wright / Nigerian English. . . What Can We Do To Make It Better? / Could Nigeria Ever Get Organized Like The USA?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.