Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,918 members, 7,872,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:34 AM

Woman Captures Stealing Phone From Wine Shop (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Captures Stealing Phone From Wine Shop (photos) (29964 Views)

Shop Owner Catches A Thief Trapped Trying To Steal From Her Shop (Photos) / Another Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Attack In His Shop. Photos / Thief Trying To Impress His Girlfriend Caught Stealing In A Women's Shop. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Captures Stealing Phone From Wine Shop (photos) by GreenxGreen: 1:35pm On May 24
Gbammm !!!
I blamed APC and Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Woman Captures Stealing Phone From Wine Shop (photos) by Bmaster(m): 1:35pm On May 24
Women and stupidity

What if the girl's boyfriend called at that time she was holding the phone,?

3 Likes

Re: Woman Captures Stealing Phone From Wine Shop (photos) by muyico(m): 1:36pm On May 24
no be Jennyclay b dis?
Re: Woman Captures Stealing Phone From Wine Shop (photos) by Adewale1603(m): 1:36pm On May 24
They've made CCTV camera useless, what's the purpose of installing it without anybody to watch and monitor it in realtime. Or do they expect the CCTV to catch the criminals or thieves themselves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Captures Stealing Phone From Wine Shop (photos) by omooba05: 1:36pm On May 24
That woman is from The south eastern/south south.. Obidient people
Re: Woman Captures Stealing Phone From Wine Shop (photos) by Kemadealadire(f): 1:42pm On May 24
They should probably work on enhancing the CCTV to probably trigger an alarm once something unusual is detected atleast once a staff doesn't monitor it, this can help.
Re: Woman Captures Stealing Phone From Wine Shop (photos) by frog12: 1:44pm On May 24
who you chat with? na dem withdraw funds from your account?

Awoh55:
It's well oo

My UBA app was locked this morning chat them up and send them my details after that 270,000 was removed in my account please be careful 419 is everywhere
Re: Woman Captures Stealing Phone From Wine Shop (photos) by frog12: 1:44pm On May 24
see her face. with gold watch no satisfied grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Captures Stealing Phone From Wine Shop (photos) by samdaisi: 1:47pm On May 24
drmikeadams:
What's the essence of putting cctv but can't pay and assign a staff to monitor the cctv grin

Na Everytime dem go put bounty show person stealing on cctv..them no dey ever catch them red handed grin

Illiteracy is a bad sickness, please I will like to advice people to be going out for excussion just to see how things work, people should understand that the purpose of having CCTV is to replay it and choosing the times,dates, months and years you wish to identify the errors committed, you can't be expecting somebody to stand like robot and lucozade watching screen for 24/7 without eating and not easing himself/herself,again in one 32inche television you can have more than 10 pages on it but it depends on the number of cameras you install in the your office or organization

2 Likes

Re: Woman Captures Stealing Phone From Wine Shop (photos) by ravensckar(m): 1:49pm On May 24
NairaOcean:
A woman was caught on CCTV stealing a mobile phone from a wine shop attendant. The incident happened in the afternoon at a local wine shop. shocked

The footage shows the woman inside the shop, pretending to be a customer interested in buying a bottle of wine. When the shop attendant asked her what she wanted, the woman named a specific brand. As the attendant turned to get the bottle from the shelf, the woman quickly picked up the attendant's phone from the counter with her left hand and put it in her bag.

The shop attendant, unaware of what happened, continued to help the woman. It wasn’t until later that the attendant noticed her phone was missing. After checking the CCTV footage, the theft was discovered.

The shop owner has placed a ₦50,000 bounty on the thief. If you recognize this woman or have any information, please contact the local authorities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KQBtHoIOLc
Kindly include the location of the shop where the alleged theft took place. That face looks like one that I've seen before. Perhaps, knowing the location will help narrow the search.

#No_Mercey_For_Thieves
Re: Woman Captures Stealing Phone From Wine Shop (photos) by jojothaiv(m): 1:50pm On May 24
drmikeadams:
What's the essence of putting cctv but can't pay and assign a staff to monitor the cctv grin

Na Everytime dem go put bounty show person stealing on cctv..them no dey ever catch them red handed grin
The idea of CCTV in this country irks me, like you'd watch the video in real time and nothing would be done what's even the point of having a CCTV then if there's no personnel to monitor it.

Some commercial banks are also on this table, it's always medicine after death.

1 Like

Re: Woman Captures Stealing Phone From Wine Shop (photos) by vengertime: 1:51pm On May 24
I know a Yoruba girl when I see one grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Captures Stealing Phone From Wine Shop (photos) by treatise: 1:54pm On May 24
Waterlilly:
if dem catch am now she go begin cry crocodile tears
You'd hear stuff like "this is my first time" "it's my enemies that are after me" and bla bla bla.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Captures Stealing Phone From Wine Shop (photos) by Chibuzoripob: 1:58pm On May 24
sad Fearless THIEF.If they catch the bandit now,the idiot go Dey beg

1 Like

Re: Woman Captures Stealing Phone From Wine Shop (photos) by 2shure: 2:10pm On May 24
God punish u scam. Lazy ole
Vintage790:
Please assist me to survive this moment, it's very critical and I'm dying. lots of challenges including health. Have been down and unable to do my daily hustle. Now to eat and buy drugs are difficult for me. Pls come to my aid.
May God bless you more
Acct numb:
(8073
539268) , Opay.
Z Nana O
Re: Woman Captures Stealing Phone From Wine Shop (photos) by OblorOblor: 2:12pm On May 24
People get mind o! What if call enter as she hold the phone, and the ring tone come dey loud?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Captures Stealing Phone From Wine Shop (photos) by tunde1200(m): 2:17pm On May 24
JohnnA1:
IGBO WOMEN are petty thieves, just like IGBO MEN are chronic armed robbers grin grin

And drug barrons

1 Like

Re: Woman Captures Stealing Phone From Wine Shop (photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:19pm On May 24
E don cast!
Re: Woman Captures Stealing Phone From Wine Shop (photos) by Neoteny(m): 2:27pm On May 24
Hey, that's Righteousness2's mother
Re: Woman Captures Stealing Phone From Wine Shop (photos) by IamHonourable1: 2:27pm On May 24
drmikeadams:

Cho Cho Cho, you sef employ a staff to monitor a four-channel CCTV when you open your business

2 Likes

Re: Woman Captures Stealing Phone From Wine Shop (photos) by Mathain19(m): 2:36pm On May 24
she might be suffering from Pathological disorder..
Re: Woman Captures Stealing Phone From Wine Shop (photos) by Real2088: 2:46pm On May 24
drmikeadams:

Some see placing someone to monitor as a waste of money,na until hug damage occurs that when regret comes in,My Boss thinks same too,he mentioned a monitor last week and I offered to monitor but he sees it as waste of resources,na until Dem Carry him dick comot for company gate he go gree by force,How much you go even pay, highest 50k and you say No but goods worth thousands are being moved on daily
Re: Woman Captures Stealing Phone From Wine Shop (photos) by NaijaCover(m): 2:53pm On May 24
Hmmmmmm
Re: Woman Captures Stealing Phone From Wine Shop (photos) by Warrengwoji: 3:02pm On May 24
na dem.sweet face and innocent looks
Re: Woman Captures Stealing Phone From Wine Shop (photos) by Authoreety: 3:33pm On May 24
Awoh55:
It's well oo

My UBA app was locked this morning chat them up and send them my details after that 270,000 was removed in my account please be careful 419 is everywhere

Sorry Abt your loss, but Im sure u chatted the wrong people... Scammers are everywhere on social media like Facebook, they will pose as a staff of the bank when they notice that someone is up with complains concerning the bank, they will ask for ur ATM card number, send u otp and boom u transfer money to them by yourself without being aware of the tricks... You all should be careful out there... Your bank won't ask for your details through social media chats.
Re: Woman Captures Stealing Phone From Wine Shop (photos) by onadana: 3:41pm On May 24
Waterlilly:
if dem catch am now she go begin cry crocodile tears

Say nah 👿 devil.

1 Like

Re: Woman Captures Stealing Phone From Wine Shop (photos) by Niok: 3:44pm On May 24
People from the West sha
Re: Woman Captures Stealing Phone From Wine Shop (photos) by simplyOJ(m): 3:48pm On May 24
And this is someone's aunty. If she get home now, you will hear: Aunty your are welcome. Aunty Ole. Long Throat.
Re: Woman Captures Stealing Phone From Wine Shop (photos) by drmikeadams(m): 4:03pm On May 24
Real2088:

Some see placing someone to monitor as a waste of money,na until hug damage occurs that when regret comes in,My Boss thinks same too,he mentioned a monitor last week and I offered to monitor but he sees it as waste of resources,na until Dem Carry him dick comot for company gate he go gree by force,How much you go even pay, highest 50k and you say No but goods worth thousands are being moved on daily

My bro we no serious for this country grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Captures Stealing Phone From Wine Shop (photos) by drmikeadams(m): 4:05pm On May 24
IamHonourable1:

Cho Cho Cho, you sef employ a staff to monitor a four-channel CCTV when you open your business

Cho cho cho if u no get money employ staff to monitor 20 channel cctv,then don't disturb the public to help u identify a thief who stole from ur business
Re: Woman Captures Stealing Phone From Wine Shop (photos) by drmikeadams(m): 4:06pm On May 24
jojothaiv:

The idea of CCTV in this country irks me, like you'd watch the video in real time and nothing would be done what's even the point of having a CCTV then if there's no personnel to monitor it.

Some commercial banks are also on this table, it's always medicine after death.

It baffles me grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Captures Stealing Phone From Wine Shop (photos) by drmikeadams(m): 4:10pm On May 24
samdaisi:

Illiteracy is a bad sickness, please I will like to advice people to be going out for excussion just to see how things work, people should understand that the purpose of having CCTV is to replay it and choosing the times,dates, months and years you wish to identify the errors committed, you can't be expecting somebody to stand like robot and lucozade watching screen for 24/7 without eating and not easing himself/herself,again in one 32inche television you can have more than 10 pages on it but it depends on the number of cameras you install in the your office or organization

Mr illiteracy..
So u install CCTV ,them somebody walks into your shop and steals from you...in this country without data base and facial recognition,you will be watching ,replaying times ,dates and years grin kuku go buy black and white national tv..maybe you wan replay Nigeria independence in @960

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seizure Boy:mother Goes Into Hiding As Lagos Govt Vows To Prosecute Father-photo / Man's Hand And Head Cut Off Over Land Dispute In Delta State. Graphic Photos / Soldier Murders Islamic Scholar In Lagos Over Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.