Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,237 members, 7,880,890 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:42 AM

Hisense Unveils First 100-inch TV Made In South Africa (PICS) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Hisense Unveils First 100-inch TV Made In South Africa (PICS) (51559 Views)

Hisense U8k Or LG C3 TV / C SEED Unveils N1 TV: A 165-inch Foldable TV From Porsche That Costs N75m / DSTV Is Now An Internet Provider In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hisense Unveils First 100-inch TV Made In South Africa (PICS) by NaijaCover(m): 2:45pm On May 21
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Hisense Unveils First 100-inch TV Made In South Africa (PICS) by Konquest: 3:09pm On May 21
WannaHowzit:
Hisense’s new 100-inch U7K ULED Mini-LED TV is being produced at its Atlantis Factory just north of Cape Town - a first for the company and a big vote of confidence for the country’s manufacturing sector.

It is the first 100-inch TV made at the Atlantis facility and the first 100-inch TV Hisense sold in South Africa.

Hisense unveiled the new TV during a recent event at its factory in Atlantis, which was attended by trade and industry minister Ebrahim Patel.

Patel celebrated the launch, saying, “Today we announced a big-screen TV, 100-inches, that is produced for the first time here in Atlantis and will be sold across the world.”

“The next time the Springboks win the Rugby World Cup, the nation can watch the match and the celebration on big-screen TVs made in South Africa.”

This milestone follows several recent achievements by Hisense, including being recognised as the Best TV Brand in 2024 by MyBroadband and as the second-largest TV producer in the world in 2023.

The Hisense 100U7K is headlined by four major technologies — Mini-LED, Quantum Dot Colour, Hisense’s Hi-View Engine, and Game Mode Pro.

Hisense also packed the 100U7K with an extensive range of HDR technologies, including Dolby Vision IQ and HDR10+ Adaptive.

Hisense confirmed that the 100-inch U7K TV would launch in South Africa at the beginning of June 2024 at a recommended retail price of R79,999 (N6,7million).

That's a very wide TV screen. Researchers keep pushing the limits of technology with innovative accessories and strategies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hisense Unveils First 100-inch TV Made In South Africa (PICS) by cellywit: 3:22pm On May 21
Buy it and pepper there neighbour
Re: Hisense Unveils First 100-inch TV Made In South Africa (PICS) by cellywit: 3:23pm On May 21
And pepper there neighbour
omoredia:
Nigeria's job will be to buy it. Useless Nation with the most unproductive air-heads
Re: Hisense Unveils First 100-inch TV Made In South Africa (PICS) by Thomthom(m): 3:54pm On May 21
2aces:
Ideally due to our population advantage, all these companies with large customer base in Nigeria should be mandated to site their manufacturing plants here, cutting out importation cost thereby reducing the overall selling price of their products in the market, and also easy the strain on the dollar.

...but na naija we dey now, where they make running an economy look like rocket science.
Shey na diesel or generator them go take power the company
Re: Hisense Unveils First 100-inch TV Made In South Africa (PICS) by Godszilla: 4:20pm On May 21
It can be fixed i suppose but since mine was still under warrantee it was replace not with Hisense but LG. So, it's either you risk Alaba or you take it to fouanistore they will charge you for almost the price of a new one. kpele i know the pain /
Oghene86:

So it can't be fixed ?
Re: Hisense Unveils First 100-inch TV Made In South Africa (PICS) by KingCold: 4:23pm On May 21
lightwind:

It must be WHITE people living in South Africa. If not them nobody else
There's not even one white person in the pictures but trust these dumb Nigerian coons to start yapping about whites. No surprises

1 Like

Re: Hisense Unveils First 100-inch TV Made In South Africa (PICS) by highchief1: 4:41pm On May 21
WannaHowzit:
Hisense’s new 100-inch U7K ULED Mini-LED TV is being produced at its Atlantis Factory just north of Cape Town - a first for the company and a big vote of confidence for the country’s manufacturing sector.

It is the first 100-inch TV made at the Atlantis facility and the first 100-inch TV Hisense sold in South Africa.

Hisense unveiled the new TV during a recent event at its factory in Atlantis, which was attended by trade and industry minister Ebrahim Patel.

Patel celebrated the launch, saying, “Today we announced a big-screen TV, 100-inches, that is produced for the first time here in Atlantis and will be sold across the world.”

“The next time the Springboks win the Rugby World Cup, the nation can watch the match and the celebration on big-screen TVs made in South Africa.”

This milestone follows several recent achievements by Hisense, including being recognised as the Best TV Brand in 2024 by MyBroadband and as the second-largest TV producer in the world in 2023.

The Hisense 100U7K is headlined by four major technologies — Mini-LED, Quantum Dot Colour, Hisense’s Hi-View Engine, and Game Mode Pro.

Hisense also packed the 100U7K with an extensive range of HDR technologies, including Dolby Vision IQ and HDR10+ Adaptive.

Hisense confirmed that the 100-inch U7K TV would launch in South Africa at the beginning of June 2024 at a recommended retail price of R79,999 (N6,7million).

I go buy am.i have the 75inch currently
Re: Hisense Unveils First 100-inch TV Made In South Africa (PICS) by Starzo: 4:49pm On May 21
A product produced in AFRICA to be exported to the world,yet there's no single BLACK AFRICAN in the official unveiling photo(s) of the product...oh well
Re: Hisense Unveils First 100-inch TV Made In South Africa (PICS) by paix(m): 4:52pm On May 21
nurey:
Me wey still dey manage Ogor TV Sony wega for house, baba God when will you pick my call
Please check the number and dial again
Re: Hisense Unveils First 100-inch TV Made In South Africa (PICS) by Starzo: 4:53pm On May 21
KingCold:
There's not even one white person in the pictures but trust these dumb Nigerian coons to start yapping about whites. No surprises

There's no single BLACK AFRICAN in the photos either. But trust retarded black Sans born with slave mentality and incurable Stockholm syndrome to ignore that and start attacking others who point out the blatant racism and neo-colonialism in the whole charade

1 Like

Re: Hisense Unveils First 100-inch TV Made In South Africa (PICS) by KingCold: 5:05pm On May 21
Starzo:

There's no single BLACK AFRICAN in the photos either. But trust retarded black Sans born with slave mentality and incurable Stockholm syndrome to ignore that and start attacking others who point out the blatant racism and neo-colonialism in the whole charade
Stupid cone head, do you know what the term "Stockholm Syndrome " even mean? that term applies to you uncle toms, worshipping white people like Gods, everyday without fail "whies, whites, white man" etc, y'all obsessed with white people and it's pathetic and embarrasing
Re: Hisense Unveils First 100-inch TV Made In South Africa (PICS) by KingCold: 5:13pm On May 21
Starzo:
A product produced in AFRICA to be exported to the world,yet there's no single BLACK AFRICAN in the official unveiling photo(s) of the product...oh well
LOL. Jealousy will make you see things you want to see, first of all, who told you there were no black people at this unveiling? secondly, the minister of trade and industry Ebrahim Patel is Indian, and the representatives of Hi-sense are obviously Chinese from China? so? It must be difficult coming from a country where nothing happens, you begin to t nitpick trivial things to satisfy your jealousy, LOL

Re: Hisense Unveils First 100-inch TV Made In South Africa (PICS) by KingCold: 5:20pm On May 21
WannaHowzit:

Yes, the white ANC government is the one that attracted the investment - not the black ANC government. Your envy is making you say dumb things - rather keep quiet and wail in peace.
They're always envious of every little thing that happens in SA, including the unveiling of a TV..how pathetic

3 Likes

Re: Hisense Unveils First 100-inch TV Made In South Africa (PICS) by muhakeem(m): 6:03pm On May 21
WannaHowzit:

when me I still dey 32 inches.. the world is moving so fast without me

1 Like

Re: Hisense Unveils First 100-inch TV Made In South Africa (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 6:08pm On May 21
Starzo:

I guess you forgot the Indian minister is a representative of the SA government (black) which has attracted Chinese and other global investment that you Japagerians have failed to since 1960🇳🇬👎🏾

So a word of advise - sit down, keep silent and take notes. 🇿🇦🏆

2 Likes

Re: Hisense Unveils First 100-inch TV Made In South Africa (PICS) by razible5384(m): 6:12pm On May 21
Oghene86:

I have a 65inch that's gone blank don't know what to do about it, if I should repair or go for a new TV
what products? An how did it happen?
Re: Hisense Unveils First 100-inch TV Made In South Africa (PICS) by razible5384(m): 6:17pm On May 21
isuomo:
TVs are going out of fashion and within five years will become increasingly a relic and obsolette. My advice to anyone now is don't spend too much money on that item, other gadgets have taken over and even manufacturers of TVs know they have to reinvent and go into other things. I have an 85inch Samsung and 75inch LG, I spend more time on my tab and phone than the TVs.
still , nothing beats watching football match on a TV
Re: Hisense Unveils First 100-inch TV Made In South Africa (PICS) by Starzo: 6:17pm On May 21
KingCold:
LOL. Jealousy will make you see things you want to see, first of all, who told you there were no black people at this unveiling? secondly, the minister of trade and industry Ebrahim Patel is Indian, and the representatives of Hi-sense are obviously Chinese from China? so? It must be difficult coming from a country where nothing happens, you begin to t nitpick trivial things to satisfy your jealousy, LOL

So because the economic minister is Indian and the company is Chinese that justifies the absence of a black representative in the unveiling of a product described as made in black Africa...lol

You love your oppressors so much to the extent you start defending their racism and blatant discrimination towards you in your own land. And when their racism is pointed out to you,you start defending your oppressors and attacking the person telling you the truth calling it JEALOUSY and whatnot...smh

You've being seriously mindfucked across different generations....its actually very sad
Re: Hisense Unveils First 100-inch TV Made In South Africa (PICS) by Starzo: 6:22pm On May 21
WannaHowzit:

I guess you forgot the Indian minister is a representative of the SA government (black) which has attracted Chinese and other global investment that you Japagerians have failed to since 1960🇳🇬👎🏾

So a word of advise - sit down, keep silent and take notes. 🇿🇦🏆
Do you even listen to yourself?...so the Indian minister is the BLACK PICTORIAL SYMBOLISM/REPRESENTATION of the average black SAn of a product made in south Africa....smh

I actually feel sorry for you at this point
Re: Hisense Unveils First 100-inch TV Made In South Africa (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 6:27pm On May 21
Starzo:

Do you even listen to yourself?...so the Indian minister is the BLACK PICTORIAL SYMBOLISM/REPRESENTATION of the average black SAn of a product made in south Africa....smh

No he just happens to be the minister of trade. The minister of finance is black. The minister of labour is black. Infact, 80% of the cabinet is black. He's there as a representative of the government on trade matters. Do you understand politics or am i speaking to an ignoramus? Stop embarrassing your country 🇳🇬👎🏾💩💩💩

1 Like

Re: Hisense Unveils First 100-inch TV Made In South Africa (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 6:34pm On May 21
KingCold:
They're always envious of every little thing that happens in SA, including the unveiling of a TV..how pathetic

We'll sell it to them and enjoy the Hisense taxes as black South Africans 🇿🇦🤑🤑🤑🏆

2 Likes

Re: Hisense Unveils First 100-inch TV Made In South Africa (PICS) by KingCold: 6:38pm On May 21
Starzo:

So because the economic minister is Indian and the company is Chinese that justifies the absence of a black representative in the unveiling of a product described as made in black Africa...lol

You love your oppressors so much to the extent you start defending their racism and blatant discrimination towards you in your own land. And when their racism is pointed out to you,you start defending your oppressors and attacking the person telling you the truth calling it JEALOUSY and whatnot...smh

You've being seriously mindfucked across different generations....its actually very sad
The problem with you Nigerians is the mouth tends to be big but knowledge and common sense tends to be scant. Ignorance and big mouths never mixes well..

1. Yes, the product is made in Africa....the most multiracial country in Africa.. the fact you idiots still struggling to understand this is beyond me!!

2. There are Chinese representatives from China and an Indian prime minister on this pic, so what does this have to do with "oppression"? I've never been pressed by an Indian? so stop making this what is NOT!

3. Atlantis, where this was unveiled is a 98% colored township from Cape Town, so you expect to see black people for what reason? How many white people do you expect to see in a shindig in Chinatown, US? or how many black people do you expect to see in a Hispanic community meeting in South Bronx, US? You simply don't understand dynamics of mixed societies, so shut up!

4. what is sad, is the self-hate and white worship you coons have going over there, you need to snap out of it ASAP!

5. And yes, you're jealous Starzo...you see a South African thread, you spew nothing but jealous talk. we've been on this road before a thousand times. South Africa is what Nigeria will never be, accept this and move on!

2 Likes

Re: Hisense Unveils First 100-inch TV Made In South Africa (PICS) by KingCold: 6:41pm On May 21
Starzo:

All of your fake "oppression" talk must be wasted here and leave South Africans alone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hisense Unveils First 100-inch TV Made In South Africa (PICS) by Sleekfingers: 6:42pm On May 21
trash...

I use only Sony and Bosch products ....
Re: Hisense Unveils First 100-inch TV Made In South Africa (PICS) by KingCold: 6:43pm On May 21
WannaHowzit:

We'll sell it to them and enjoy the Hisense taxes as black South Africans 🇿🇦🤑🤑🤑🏆
Yup grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hisense Unveils First 100-inch TV Made In South Africa (PICS) by KingCold: 6:48pm On May 21
Starzo:

You're trying so much to sound smart but you're actually achieving the opposite. Dude, this is a TV launch ffs! Not a "black Pictorial, symbolism, representative blah blah nonsense...this is business!..stop forcing this "pan-Africanism" nonsense on our throats, we know you Nigerians aren't pan_ african

1 Like

Re: Hisense Unveils First 100-inch TV Made In South Africa (PICS) by abbeyd2(m): 6:56pm On May 21
Alhajikd:
E no go better for Gbola Tulumbu

Either he better or not better for him what I know is that none of your generation can eve reach where's today. Karma will catch up with you. Learn how to control your tongue 😛😛😛
Re: Hisense Unveils First 100-inch TV Made In South Africa (PICS) by Starzo: 7:15pm On May 21
KingCold:
The problem with you Nigerians is the mouth tends to be big but knowledge and common sense tends to be scant. Ignorance and big mouths never mixes well..

1. Yes, the product is made in Africa....the most multiracial country in Africa.. the fact you idiots still struggling to understand this is beyond me!!

2. There are Chinese representatives from China and an Indian prime minister on this pic, so what does this have to do with "oppression"? I've never been pressed by an Indian? so stop making this what is NOT!

3. Atlantis, where this was unveiled is a 98% colored township from Cape Town, so you expect to see black people for what reason? How many white people do you expect to see in a shindig in Chinatown, US? or how many black people do you expect to see in a Hispanic community meeting in South Bronx, US? You simply don't understand dynamics of mixed societies, so shut up!

4. what is sad, is the self-hate and white worship you coons have going over there, you need to snap out of it ASAP!

5. And yes, you're jealous Starzo...you see a South African thread, you spew nothing but jealous talk. we've been on this road before a thousand times. South Africa is what Nigeria will neveer be, accept this and move on!

Still making excuses to defend your oppresssors

So because the neighbourhood it was unveiled is predominantly colored,that justifies the absence of a black representative at the ceremony...lol

If a product advertised as made in America to be exported to the world was unveiled in Chinatown, there would at least be a white representative in the unveiling photos. If it was hosted in Bronx,it would have representatives from different sections.

And the dynamics of America is different from yours. Chinese , whites and blacks were not the original inhabitants of the land.

South Africa is your land, it belongs to your ancestors. The Indians, whites and whatsoever came in as invaders and slaughtered/subjucated your people. Preaching and making excuses of 'diversity', 'diverse society' etc in a country with an history as yours anytime blacks(original owners) are excluded from something significant shows complete concession to defeat and deep bound mental slavery

We can both agree on one thing tho,and that is Nigeria/Nigerians will never reason or be same as black South Africa/Africans
Re: Hisense Unveils First 100-inch TV Made In South Africa (PICS) by Oghene86: 7:20pm On May 21
razible5384:
what products? An how did it happen?

Just came back from church on a Sunday afternoon, wanted to watch a movie on Netflix put on the socket and the TV red light comes on but no pictures, did all kind of tips to see if it could help but nothing happened

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Arin Evicted From The Big Brother House / Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification / Meet Gulder Ultimate Search Season 12 Contestants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.