Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,896 members, 7,876,406 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:29 PM

Hisense Unveils First 100-inch TV Made In South Africa (PICS) - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Hisense Unveils First 100-inch TV Made In South Africa (PICS) (51529 Views)

Hisense U8k Or LG C3 TV / C SEED Unveils N1 TV: A 165-inch Foldable TV From Porsche That Costs N75m / DSTV Is Now An Internet Provider In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Hisense Unveils First 100-inch TV Made In South Africa (PICS) by tkgindofa(m): 3:10pm On May 22
WannaHowzit:
Hisense’s new 100-inch U7K ULED Mini-LED TV is being produced at its Atlantis Factory just north of Cape Town - a first for the company and a big vote of confidence for the country’s manufacturing sector.

It is the first 100-inch TV made at the Atlantis facility and the first 100-inch TV Hisense sold in South Africa.

Hisense unveiled the new TV during a recent event at its factory in Atlantis, which was attended by trade and industry minister Ebrahim Patel.

Patel celebrated the launch, saying, “Today we announced a big-screen TV, 100-inches, that is produced for the first time here in Atlantis and will be sold across the world.”

“The next time the Springboks win the Rugby World Cup, the nation can watch the match and the celebration on big-screen TVs made in South Africa.”

This milestone follows several recent achievements by Hisense, including being recognised as the Best TV Brand in 2024 by MyBroadband and as the second-largest TV producer in the world in 2023.

The Hisense 100U7K is headlined by four major technologies — Mini-LED, Quantum Dot Colour, Hisense’s Hi-View Engine, and Game Mode Pro.

Hisense also packed the 100U7K with an extensive range of HDR technologies, including Dolby Vision IQ and HDR10+ Adaptive.

Hisense confirmed that the 100-inch U7K TV would launch in South Africa at the beginning of June 2024 at a recommended retail price of R79,999 (N6,7million).

Hisense with their cheap/fragile products that have short life span.
Re: Hisense Unveils First 100-inch TV Made In South Africa (PICS) by razible5384(m): 5:43pm On May 22
Oghene86:

Hisense
it could be a minor issue like I.C problem, .just get a good technician they will fix it, I'm equally using Hisense 55inches
Re: Hisense Unveils First 100-inch TV Made In South Africa (PICS) by Oghene86: 8:31pm On May 22
razible5384:
it could be a minor issue like I.C problem, .just get a good technician they will fix it, I'm equally using Hisense 55inches

Ok, I am thinking in that direction

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? / Watch Godzilla X Kong: The New Empi Downlaod [hindi-english] 480p | 720p | 1080p / Arin Evicted From The Big Brother House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.