Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,425 members, 7,944,115 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 11:33 AM

Professionals That Have License To Kill In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Professionals That Have License To Kill In Nigeria (101 Views)

Snake That Wanted To Kill Me / Man Runs For His Life After Snake He Was Trying To Kill Aimed For His Joystick / 17 Bad Habits You Need To Kill In 2017 To Be More Successful In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Professionals That Have License To Kill In Nigeria by Lifemanage: 3:28pm On May 23
This is a disturbing matter. I have seen several cases of people being wasted professionally without consequences simply because these professions are seeming professions for saving lives. Alas, some bad eggs have made the professions licensed killers. They are
1. Police
2. Doctors
During Covid19, alot of persons were killed in Nigeria by doctors. I wonder how professionals in that field are so heartless with human blood

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Never Chase A Man As A Single Lady. / Top 10 Stories Across Nigerian Newspapers, SUNDAY MORNING, MAY 26, 2024 / Top 10 Stories Across Nigerian Newspapers, MONDAY MORNING, MAY 27, 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.