Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,843 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:56 AM

10,000 GMO Mosquitoes Released In Djibouti To Fight Malaria - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10,000 GMO Mosquitoes Released In Djibouti To Fight Malaria (25055 Views)

Bill Gates Reveals Why He Really, Really Hates Mosquitoes / 5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes / Lady Makes A Collection Of All The Mosquitoes She Has Killed (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10,000 GMO Mosquitoes Released In Djibouti To Fight Malaria by Librason: 11:36am On May 28
PARADIZEPRIEST:
TO YOU angry

Crap to you.
And every reasonable person should understand.
Re: 10,000 GMO Mosquitoes Released In Djibouti To Fight Malaria by Librason: 11:43am On May 28
HitlerWasRight:
This is exactly how Bill Gates released GMO mosquitoes in Brazil that were tainted with the Zika virus only for a Zika outbreak to occur.

Naturally the mosquitoes 🦟 aedes aegypti can cause zika virus....GMO did not outrightly give the mosquitoes 🦟 the ability to be virulent.
Re: 10,000 GMO Mosquitoes Released In Djibouti To Fight Malaria by Librason: 11:44am On May 28
ScamDemicEra:
.... uhmmm I wouldn't accept any gift from the devil under any circumstance !

Religious crap !
Re: 10,000 GMO Mosquitoes Released In Djibouti To Fight Malaria by Librason: 11:45am On May 28
Pakman:
It is called the Greek gift grin. The real intentions behind these GMO's will manifest itself later. The plan to alter the human gene globally has been on for decades. Africa is just a piece of the pie.

It was done else where, keep your ass down.
Re: 10,000 GMO Mosquitoes Released In Djibouti To Fight Malaria by Librason: 11:47am On May 28
bjdon:
They have come again. You can't cheat nature. These so called GM insects will come with their own problems. New illness will emerge across Africa as a result of this.

Says never - do - well pessimist.
Re: 10,000 GMO Mosquitoes Released In Djibouti To Fight Malaria by Librason: 11:50am On May 28
themanderon:
Why didn't they release it in London or New York or Berlin? Why Djibouti? Africa is always used as the lab rats to test whatever frankinsteinish things they create from their labs.
Who knows the long term effect or the unintended consequences of these mosquitoes?

You didn't read the report and I doubt if you read , malaria is a prevalently a tropical disease, and this has been done successfully in other continents, relax and be positive!
Re: 10,000 GMO Mosquitoes Released In Djibouti To Fight Malaria by Librason: 11:57am On May 28
wakaman:

It is not religion that is the problem.
It is illiteracy and or misinformation.

Most people dont have primary knowledge, ie.they dont know even the laws of nature.
Most of the people.
Dont forgret that some people believe a human( woman) can birth a tortoise

Their anxiety is not off key as like all man made technology/systens have endemic flaws. .

Yes i said it, ignorance is the main factor, I also wish science knowledge should be studied among the educated ones to a higher extent more than what it is now even at specialization,but religion also contributes to this odd behaviour... especially religious fools.

rowland545

1 Like

Re: 10,000 GMO Mosquitoes Released In Djibouti To Fight Malaria by Librason: 12:00pm On May 28
Blazebond:
Ebola,COVID,bird flu and all the yama yama when we dey face today all have their origins from bio-tech labs and still this dumb people that cant find cure for aids and cancer have started spreading a new strain into the continent again.

And have they not recorded successes in polio, fight against pandemics in the past, introducing vaccines to fight cervical cancers ....you bias, good for nothing pessimist, as if it was not done in other continents.
Re: 10,000 GMO Mosquitoes Released In Djibouti To Fight Malaria by criuze(m): 12:00pm On May 28
Librason:

I hate the singing too...I even query their existence and usefulness after that annoying singing, but we don't make post that seems we are not appreciative of what has been done, even if we sit down in the corridors of our houses hoping for more.

It's well

I appreciate the development and the acknowledgements too

We pray for a safer planet

1 Like

Re: 10,000 GMO Mosquitoes Released In Djibouti To Fight Malaria by Librason: 12:01pm On May 28
RemoveKebab:
normally Djibouti na mumu country

Na them host the highest number of foreign military base all because of small small egunje.

Now their country don turn biggest lab and their citizens na guinea pigs

STF! IT was done elsewhere outside the continent.
Re: 10,000 GMO Mosquitoes Released In Djibouti To Fight Malaria by Librason: 12:04pm On May 28
Hez143:

exactly,why Africa,of all continent,are there no mosquito in other continent?

You don't read that's why, this has been done in other continents.
Re: 10,000 GMO Mosquitoes Released In Djibouti To Fight Malaria by Librason: 12:08pm On May 28
zagorakis:

You are right, I am personally scared of human sterility from this GMO mosquitoes, giving that the west have always wanted to control Africa's population.
African leaders would neither think nor Foster research in the continent, always depending on crafty west for solutions.

Say no to unguarded and unwarranted apprehension that is spurred by conspiracy theories, it was done in other places outside Africa.
Re: 10,000 GMO Mosquitoes Released In Djibouti To Fight Malaria by Librason: 12:10pm On May 28
Anunakeeh:
Those who pretend to be helping are the ones destroying you. The more you look, the less you see. They will get their funds back in million folds.

Shallow thought.
Re: 10,000 GMO Mosquitoes Released In Djibouti To Fight Malaria by Librason: 12:14pm On May 28
blowjohn:

Guy u still don't get it.
There won't be any breakthrough to kill all mosquitoes.

As long as Africa is full of dirt, expect mosquitoes to survive.

As per vaccines haven't u read that people that took covid shots will be at risk of health issues after about a decade?

Have it at the back of ur mind that they are constantly testing this things

Ignorant buffoon, find one swamp and sink ☹️
And who is going to help you clean up Africa, if not you and your heads?

Shattuck

1 Like

Re: 10,000 GMO Mosquitoes Released In Djibouti To Fight Malaria by Librason: 12:22pm On May 28
blowjohn:

It's a still suspicious

Why are you so certain! Where is this idiocy coming from?

So when your conspiracy theories (that will never see the light of the day) manifest aren't we going to be here to shame them.....? Relax!
Re: 10,000 GMO Mosquitoes Released In Djibouti To Fight Malaria by Codes151(m): 12:22pm On May 28
Librason:

Started what? Unguarded and unwarranted apprehension.
unintelligent remark from an unintelligent person on a comment he doesn’t comprehend
Re: 10,000 GMO Mosquitoes Released In Djibouti To Fight Malaria by Librason: 12:25pm On May 28
Codes151:
unintelligent remark from an unintelligent person on a comment he doesn’t comprehend

Go and and sit you ass down, we know your type, what have they started? retarded and good for nothing person with his unguarded and foolish apprehension.
Re: 10,000 GMO Mosquitoes Released In Djibouti To Fight Malaria by Librason: 12:29pm On May 28
Omoawoke:

The whites that came here to enslave Africans, treated them like animals and steal our resources. And suddenly we should start trusting them to want to help us?
Are Africans that daft

Then truly you are daft, if your leaders are good for nothing and you think support or assistance will not come, is it your leaders or forefathers that kicked polio out of Africa? Introducing cervical cancers , the rest of medical innovations but you are claiming wise, when you are a non-entity, good for nothing. Shame! Tueh !!!

ManirBk
Re: 10,000 GMO Mosquitoes Released In Djibouti To Fight Malaria by blowjohn(m): 2:39pm On May 28
Librason:

Why are you so certain! Where is this idiocy coming from?

So when your conspiracy theories (that will never see the light of the day) manifest aren't we going to be here to shame them.....? Relax!

Can u shame ebola?
Or the HIV virus?

Do u know how many people in Africa malaria has killed?
Re: 10,000 GMO Mosquitoes Released In Djibouti To Fight Malaria by blowjohn(m): 2:40pm On May 28
Librason:

Ignorant buffoon, find one swamp and sink ☹️
And who is going to help you clean up Africa, if not you and your heads?

Shattuck

Dependent goat.
Enslaved cow. Keep giving the white man every chance to clean things up for u until they clean u away from the surface of the earth
Re: 10,000 GMO Mosquitoes Released In Djibouti To Fight Malaria by blowjohn(m): 2:41pm On May 28
Librason:

The world bodies cater for drugs that solve problems that affect the wider infant population, keep your ass down, no alarm.

MEEVEET

Oh yeah?

Ever heard about covid?

Keep ur head up in ignorance ok
Re: 10,000 GMO Mosquitoes Released In Djibouti To Fight Malaria by blowjohn(m): 2:44pm On May 28
Librason:

And if you head is not correct and you are not mumu, are you not supposed to create your own solutions, your vaccines and also export them , lazy and good for nothing people who will still kick against solution.
And all these inventions you are enjoying today, your contribution is little to zero percent.

And since ur the great scientist, inventor and researcher that u are, what have u done to change the shape of things?
Do u have any hypothesis, experiments or careful observations? Any accurate measurements?

Any theories or Nobel Prize?

Look at this nobody in the grand scheme of things!!!

Gerrout!!!
Re: 10,000 GMO Mosquitoes Released In Djibouti To Fight Malaria by blowjohn(m): 2:45pm On May 28
Librason:

Keep quiet! This was done in other continents.

Is the Coca-Cola in Thailand same with the one in America or Africa?

U don't know anything.

Was the covid strain in America same with the one in India?

Keep yarning opata
Re: 10,000 GMO Mosquitoes Released In Djibouti To Fight Malaria by criuze(m): 3:54pm On May 28
Librason:

I hate the singing too...I even query their existence and usefulness after that annoying singing, but we don't make post that seems we are not appreciative of what has been done, even if we sit down in the corridors of our houses hoping for more.

Bro I'm beginning to feel malaria symptoms now

1 Like

Re: 10,000 GMO Mosquitoes Released In Djibouti To Fight Malaria by rowland545(m): 9:33am On May 29
Librason:

Yes i said it, ignorance is the main factor, I also wish science knowledge should be studied among the educated ones to a higher extent more than what it is now even at specialization,but religion also contributes to this odd behaviour... especially religious fools.

rowland545
exactly

1 Like

Re: 10,000 GMO Mosquitoes Released In Djibouti To Fight Malaria by rowland545(m): 9:35am On May 29
Librason:

I am also a man of faith, but it's true some pastors and followers are unreasonable, what does vaccine got to do with hell fire and 666 number.

rowland545
whenever i hear that it gets me angry....some even gonas far as blaming bill gate saying he is trying to depopulate d world....that thing gets me so annoyed

1 Like

Re: 10,000 GMO Mosquitoes Released In Djibouti To Fight Malaria by rowland545(m): 9:38am On May 29
Librason:

My brother, I am also a man of faith, and I believe ignorance and stupidity have made so many of these people behave the way they behave..... only fools or idiots will religion brain wash, although it's a contributory factor to their odd behaviours.

If I have my way I will make science subjects compulsory more like gsts to a greater level, then you can thereafter specialize on your field, this is good for imbibement because it's so annoying when i hear good for nothing entities speak out of ignorance.
u r right

1 Like

Re: 10,000 GMO Mosquitoes Released In Djibouti To Fight Malaria by Librason: 11:37am On May 29
blowjohn:

Is the Coca-Cola in Thailand same with the one in America or Africa?

U don't know anything.

Was the covid strain in America same with the one in India?

Keep yarning opata

Go and sit your dull head down!

Creating problems for yourself when there is no reason for any?

Are the phones manufactured for you to use here in Nigeria the same as the one used in China or America (where the phones come directly with number / sims may not be needed)But we still use them anyway.

Your Coca-Cola in Nigeria or the Coca-Cola in Germany which of the two is poisonous? Are they not consumable? So why this unwarranted idiocy from you when it comes to drugs?

Are you the one that kicked polio out of Africa or the one fighting cervical cancer?
I don't just get where this madness is coming from.....these idiots will be telling what we happen in the next 10 years when there is no basis for it for God's sake!? Who do una!?
They said if you take covid you will die?..all this thrash from useless and good for nothing people like you.
Re: 10,000 GMO Mosquitoes Released In Djibouti To Fight Malaria by Librason: 11:48am On May 29
blowjohn:

And since ur the great scientist, inventor and researcher that u are, what have u done to change the shape of things?
Do u have any hypothesis, experiments or careful observations? Any accurate measurements?

Any theories or Nobel Prize?

Look at this nobody in the grand scheme of things!!!

Gerrout!!!

First and foremost, I have done researches and made recommendations in different platforms to correct erroneous positions held by people, My Degrees from Unilag ( University of first Choice).

Unlike mumu, non-entity, who is good for nothing like you, who doesn't even have the prerequisite knowledge but will quickly open his big mouth and criticize anything science... because one pastor told him not to take drugs ......so that he doesn't end up in hell fire.... brainwashed set of people.
Re: 10,000 GMO Mosquitoes Released In Djibouti To Fight Malaria by blowjohn(m): 11:52am On May 29
Librason:

Go and sit your dull head down!

Creating problems for yourself when there is no reason for any?

Are the phones manufactured for you to use here in Nigeria the same as the one used in China or America (where the phones come directly with number / sims may not be needed)But we still use them anyway.

Your Coca-Cola in Nigeria or the Coca-Cola in Germany which of the two is poisonous? Are they not consumable? So why this unwarranted idiocy from you when it comes to drugs?

Are you the one that kicked polio out of Africa or the one fighting cervical cancer?
I don't just get where this madness is coming from.....these idiots will be telling what we happen in the next 10 years when there is no basis for it for God's sake!? Who do una!?
They said if you take covid you will die?..all this thrash from useless and good for nothing people like you.

Even the devil will give u blessings an take ur soul.

Better use ur head and stay woke or u will be used as an experiment.

Pfizer scandal comes to mind wherein they were made to pay millions for damages to kids in Nigeria.

So use ur head.
Na ur type dey like oshofree
Re: 10,000 GMO Mosquitoes Released In Djibouti To Fight Malaria by Librason: 12:06pm On May 29
blowjohn:

Oh yeah?

Ever heard about covid?

Keep ur head up in ignorance ok

Shut your ignorance mouth up!
Do you think this is spare parts?
Arrogant ignoramus.

Covid 19 stands for Corona virus 2019.
The virus itself is not new, u be OLODO, they just put the 19 to tell you the year it emerged for break - out.

The disease is Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome
(SARS) associated with coughing, sneezing, fever and the likes..
There was a beak out of it over two decades (20 years) ago.....so it came back in 2019 a bit modified and they gave it a name COVID 19 (SARSCOV2 in 2019)....

Attend evening lesson to put your ignorance head in check.
Re: 10,000 GMO Mosquitoes Released In Djibouti To Fight Malaria by Librason: 12:31pm On May 29
blowjohn:

Even the devil will give u blessings an take ur soul.

Better use ur head and stay woke or u will be used as an experiment.

Pfizer scandal comes to mind wherein they were made to pay millions for damages to kids in Nigeria.

So use ur head.
Na ur type dey like oshofree

You have a disturbing mindset, and it's because of your unintelligent and unscientific background, but I won't be disturbed, because enlightening your dull brain 🧠 is my delight.

What is the reason for Nollywood in this one now? "The devil will give you gift and take your soul"
Irrelevant talk thrah! too much of Nollywood movies ..

This is intervention, there is no fire without smoke, this is a cause and effect , before any intervention, malaria is the number one killer in Africa and they came for solution, you opened that your big ignorant mouth to say what you don't have knowledge of.....

So if there was no massive killing of infants by malaria, catalysed by your backward leaders who don't know how to put their houses in order, would there be any reason for intervention in the first place?

So your statement doesn't make sense, use your soul in medicine, did they just come to you to take your glory or what's this nonsense!?

Mumu talk, if there are side effects in drugs you can compesate and is not a thing and not limited to Africa or Nigeria alone , this is not new in healthcare...so don't just lash on to any insignificant thing to promote your foolishness....

They are not like your brother wey dey use your glory after feeding you ...these are health workers they are not members of your family.

So always use your head, your number 6.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) / Burn Survivor Who Was Told She Could Never Have Children Is Now A Mother Of 3 / Osun Baby Of The Year: Hospital Defrauds Family Of Baby’s Gifts

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.