Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,829 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:36 AM

10,000 GMO Mosquitoes Released In Djibouti To Fight Malaria - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10,000 GMO Mosquitoes Released In Djibouti To Fight Malaria (25052 Views)

Bill Gates Reveals Why He Really, Really Hates Mosquitoes / 5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes / Lady Makes A Collection Of All The Mosquitoes She Has Killed (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10,000 GMO Mosquitoes Released In Djibouti To Fight Malaria by Librason: 3:35pm On Jun 05
cyrusmillz:

If not because you're a useless product of useless nonentities. How can online stranger making a comment without even tagging you lead to an insult. Your useless parents are to be blamed for their failure to stir you in the right direction. I can even see that you hate yourself from the comments , sadly you're still black like the rest of us. Maybe your useless parents should have taught you self love. This is the last reply you'll get from me boy . Love and light ✨️

Who is this bastard ! who called you here? na Ogun go kill you, kill your useless parents, mad boy! your mad parents who gone astray when they produced you this imbecil.e in public toilet, will take the 50 percent of the blame , while you this malnourished he - goat 🐐will also take 50 percent for your refusal to toe the path of intelligence, since the irresponsible idiots you call your parents produced you by accident in public latrine , the glory has departed you, bastard ! Your life shall remain backward till your untimely death , bastard!
Who called you here!? this malnourished boy, idiot
Re: 10,000 GMO Mosquitoes Released In Djibouti To Fight Malaria by Librason: 3:39pm On Jun 05
Ejyksneh:
Face your iragbiji fraud and ewedu munching, leave me the fuq alone

Do you have any iragbiji fraud in your house? be explicit, are you referring to the president, who is fuq iragbiji in Osun state?
Re: 10,000 GMO Mosquitoes Released In Djibouti To Fight Malaria by Librason: 3:48pm On Jun 05
blowjohn:

It's like u have a problem with understanding simple messages or comments.

Has ebola been eradicated?

Shut your dirty mouth up! You good for nothing entity who always looks for negative in good things without commending those who are fighting to make humanity survive.

If you know the meaning of ebola, you won't be talking thrash, if ebola was not fought none of your family will remain , ebola would have killed all of them.

But ebola was fought to stand still and reduced to its causative organism but if it find chances , it can spring that's reason for precautions okay.
Re: 10,000 GMO Mosquitoes Released In Djibouti To Fight Malaria by Librason: 3:52pm On Jun 05
blowjohn:

It's like u have a problem with understanding simple messages or comments.

Has ebola been eradicated?

I still sell my agbo, I kept a little for you in malt plastic to cure your idiocy.
Re: 10,000 GMO Mosquitoes Released In Djibouti To Fight Malaria by Librason: 3:55pm On Jun 05
blowjohn:

Ur an ignorant illiterate

Bastard non-entity who can only talk but good for nothing.
Re: 10,000 GMO Mosquitoes Released In Djibouti To Fight Malaria by Librason: 4:01pm On Jun 05
blowjohn:

Propaganda slave.
Keep underrating the damage covid 19 caused.

Go and learn ur national anthem

Na thunder go fire you, if you ever benefited from any of the inventions of your slave master ...
Bastard! Good for nothing who will not commend those who fight to keep humanity safe...
Next outbreak or pandemic will begin from your family , then your head go correct.
Re: 10,000 GMO Mosquitoes Released In Djibouti To Fight Malaria by Librason: 4:02pm On Jun 05
blowjohn:

U must learn!!!

Dullard !!!
Re: 10,000 GMO Mosquitoes Released In Djibouti To Fight Malaria by blowjohn(m): 4:21pm On Jun 05
Librason:

Dullard !!!

Take ur agbo!
Re: 10,000 GMO Mosquitoes Released In Djibouti To Fight Malaria by cyrusmillz: 5:37pm On Jun 05
Librason:

Who is this bastard ! who called you here? na Ogun go kill you, kill your useless parents, mad boy! your mad parents who gone astray when they produced you this imbecil.e in public toilet, will take the 50 percent of the blame , while you this malnourished he - goat 🐐will also take 50 percent for your refusal to toe the path of intelligence, since the irresponsible idiots you call your parents produced you by accident in public latrine , the glory has departed you, bastard ! Your life shall remain backward till your untimely death , bastard!
Who called you here!? this malnourished boy, idiot

I couldn't even read half of the rubbish you wrote before I could have a full picture of who I'm engaging with. You're a real life loser whose only joy is coming online once in 3 days to troll. You're a loser librason a wretched loser grin . See you in 3 days when you can afford data
Re: 10,000 GMO Mosquitoes Released In Djibouti To Fight Malaria by Librason: 9:22pm On Jun 05
cyrusmillz:

I couldn't even read half of the rubbish you wrote before I could have a full picture of who I'm engaging with. You're a real life loser whose only joy is coming online once in 3 days to troll. You're a loser librason a wretched loser grin . See you in 3 days when you can afford data

Bastard is responding to message he didn't read😨
Na Ogun go kill you, kill your mama! If you read it or not ! Imbecili.c bastard who is responding to message he didn't read, can you imagine...you didn't read a message but you are responding, your mumu is unequal.
You and your faggy father are losers cyrusmillz
Bastard! na your mama dey supply me data now!
This useless and jobless idiotic boy, do you think I don't have other positive engagement like you! Spitting thrash, bastard!
Re: 10,000 GMO Mosquitoes Released In Djibouti To Fight Malaria by Librason: 9:24pm On Jun 05
blowjohn:

Take ur agbo!

I have agbo for you, for your sickness.
Re: 10,000 GMO Mosquitoes Released In Djibouti To Fight Malaria by blowjohn(m): 9:29pm On Jun 05
Librason:

I have agbo for you, for your sickness.

Take it!
Mosquito like u!
Re: 10,000 GMO Mosquitoes Released In Djibouti To Fight Malaria by Librason: 9:35pm On Jun 05
blowjohn:

Take it!
Mosquito like u!

Your special agbo is ready, it can help you in fighting your ebola and covid diseases.
Re: 10,000 GMO Mosquitoes Released In Djibouti To Fight Malaria by cyrusmillz: 9:46am On Jun 06
Librason:

Bastard is responding to message he didn't read😨
Na Ogun go kill you, kill your mama! If you read it or not ! Imbecili.c bastard who is responding to message he didn't read, can you imagine...you didn't read a message but you are responding, your mumu is unequal.
You and your faggy father are losers cyrusmillz
Bastard! na your mama dey supply me data now!
This useless and jobless idiotic boy, do you think I don't have other positive engagement like you! Spitting thrash, bastard!

The troll is alive 🤣 I can send you some giveaway links if you don't mind. I want to be a part of your growth olofo omo
Re: 10,000 GMO Mosquitoes Released In Djibouti To Fight Malaria by Librason: 11:17am On Jun 06
cyrusmillz:

The troll is alive 🤣 I can send you some giveaway links if you don't mind. I want to be a part of your growth olofo omo

Send giveaways to your never-do-well progenitors, that's even when you have, this malnourished he -goat..
Non-entity, oloriburuku, bastard!
Re: 10,000 GMO Mosquitoes Released In Djibouti To Fight Malaria by cyrusmillz: 2:19pm On Jun 06
Librason:

Please send giveaways to my never-do-well progenitors, even though they've rejected me, I am malnourished he -goat whose only achievement is an alternate nairaland troll account
I am Non-entity, oloriburuku, bastard!

No problems son , take heart and pray the prayer of Job. It is well with you
Re: 10,000 GMO Mosquitoes Released In Djibouti To Fight Malaria by Ejyksneh(m): 8:50am On Jun 07
I'm referring to the Baba wey dey shake, Baba wey his hand dey vibrate
Librason:

Do you have any iragbiji fraud in your house? be explicit, are you referring to the president, who is fuq iragbiji in Osun state?
Re: 10,000 GMO Mosquitoes Released In Djibouti To Fight Malaria by Librason: 3:34am On Jun 12
Ejyksneh:
I'm referring to the Baba wey dey shake, Baba wey his hand dey vibrate

Wow 😲😳...
Re: 10,000 GMO Mosquitoes Released In Djibouti To Fight Malaria by Librason: 3:40am On Jun 12
cyrusmillz:

Big problems for me and my parents, I won't take heart because my prayer will never be answered. It is not well with me and will never be well with me.

Yes that's your portion above, so shall it be for you.
Re: 10,000 GMO Mosquitoes Released In Djibouti To Fight Malaria by cyrusmillz: 8:51am On Jun 12
Librason:

Yes that's your portion above, so shall it be for you.

We're don borrow data grin grin eleibu
Re: 10,000 GMO Mosquitoes Released In Djibouti To Fight Malaria by Librason: 2:32am On Jun 13
cyrusmillz:

We're don borrow data grin grin eleibu

The data I borrowed from your dirty mother ! This jobless , lazy bastard! Were, Omo eranko.
Re: 10,000 GMO Mosquitoes Released In Djibouti To Fight Malaria by cyrusmillz: 3:45pm On Jun 13
Librason:

The data I borrowed from your dirty mother ! This jobless , lazy bastard! Were, Omo eranko.

Librason the shameless troll. You're a sorry case of a human. If you're really not a teenager and acting like this , it's a real pity for you. Lo we ori lodo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yellow Fever Cause Of Unusual Deaths In Enugu Ezike - Enugu Government / Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) / Burn Survivor Who Was Told She Could Never Have Children Is Now A Mother Of 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.