Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,302 members, 7,881,110 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:41 PM

Rivers: PDP National HQ Throws Its Weight Behind 27-Member House Of Assembly - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers: PDP National HQ Throws Its Weight Behind 27-Member House Of Assembly (30453 Views)

Sdp Throws Its Weight Behind Gbajabiamila’s Choice Of Minority Principal Officer / Ogun 2019: Ladi Adebutu's Supporters Throw Weight Behind Dapo Abiodun - Thisday / Jonathan Raised Atiku's Hand At Rivers PDP Presidential Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers: PDP National HQ Throws Its Weight Behind 27-Member House Of Assembly by UKEMY(m): 9:56pm On May 26
Peacecore:
Emotion is d only thing that is stopping u from viewing this case tactically. Shelve it off n think bro.
The facts is well documented.
And it's even carried on video am not attaching sentiments,let them decamp and test their popularity at the polls on a free and fair contest
Re: Rivers: PDP National HQ Throws Its Weight Behind 27-Member House Of Assembly by bixton(m): 7:07am On May 27
Peacecore:
He won`t vacate based on defection except if he`s impeached.
reference- pdp vs Dave Umahi, 2022

Well we wish them all good luck.
I hear the Simplified movement is on their way to the court with no substantial evidence according to law to prove the purported televised defection of the 27 RSHA legislators. PDP National does not have a formal letter of defection received by them and there's no formal formal proof of them being members of the APC other than what the populace was shown. It is now being regarded as a stunt.
I look forward to the High Court Judge in RS and what evidence will be shown him and what judgement will be given by him.
I intend to see where this academic work will lead to.
Re: Rivers: PDP National HQ Throws Its Weight Behind 27-Member House Of Assembly by bixton(m): 7:12am On May 27
UKEMY:

And it's even carried on video am not attaching sentiments,let them decamp and test their popularity at the polls on a free and fair contest

That's the same thing they told the governor if he intends to rest his popularity let him conduct LG elections and not this caretaker installation he wants to do.
Anyways the law will take it's course. The Simplified movement will need to prove their case according to law and not otherwise thst this members have truly defected. Certainly a governor can't be the one to formally speak on defection when the party at the National level says otherwise and even the Wards these members belong to can take the stance of the governor if we intend to follow the way of the law.
Re: Rivers: PDP National HQ Throws Its Weight Behind 27-Member House Of Assembly by Peacecore: 8:00pm On May 27
bixton:

Well we wish them all good luck.
I hear the Simplified movement is on their way to the court with no substantial evidence according to law to prove the purported televised defection of the 27 RSHA legislators. PDP National does not have a formal letter of defection received by them and there's no formal formal proof of them being members of the APC other than what the populace was shown. It is now being regarded as a stunt.
I look forward to the High Court Judge in RS and what evidence will be shown him and what judgement will be given by him.
I intend to see where this academic work will lead to.
That`s where d whole matter lies now. No substantial evidence n pdp denies their defection.

1 Like

Re: Rivers: PDP National HQ Throws Its Weight Behind 27-Member House Of Assembly by Peacecore: 8:03pm On May 27
UKEMY:

Where is d document? Where is d letter of resignation to pdp ward, state or headquarters? As i said b4, video evidence is not a serious evidence to be adopted by d court because it can b doctored.

1 Like

Re: Rivers: PDP National HQ Throws Its Weight Behind 27-Member House Of Assembly by Peacecore: 8:05pm On May 27
NothingDoMe:
We'll see how it plays out.
Na so sha
Re: Rivers: PDP National HQ Throws Its Weight Behind 27-Member House Of Assembly by Whalis: 8:28pm On May 27
MEEVEET:

PDP are just fooling themselves
Their letter of defection was read on the hallowed chamber, defection announced

This denying is worse than the defection even
Answer this question: who was the speaker when they defected?

1 Like

Re: Rivers: PDP National HQ Throws Its Weight Behind 27-Member House Of Assembly by UKEMY(m): 2:08pm On May 31
bixton:

That's the same thing they told the governor if he intends to rest his popularity let him conduct LG elections and not this caretaker installation he wants to do.
Anyways the law will take it's course. The Simplified movement will need to prove their case according to law and not otherwise thst this members have truly defected. Certainly a governor can't be the one to formally speak on defection when the party at the National level says otherwise and even the Wards these members belong to can take the stance of the governor if we intend to follow the way of the law.
So,the flaunting of their Membership card in the public is fake?
Let's remove Emotions and be sincere and not because of Affiliation for one party or the other.
Politicians should learn to remain with the party that gave them privelege to contest via their platform.
Re: Rivers: PDP National HQ Throws Its Weight Behind 27-Member House Of Assembly by bixton(m): 9:04pm On May 31
UKEMY:

So,the flaunting of their Membership card in the public is fake?
Let's remove Emotions and be sincere and not because of Affiliation for one party or the other.
Politicians should learn to remain with the party that gave them privelege to contest via their platform.

I don't have emotions and don't do sentiments. There are procedures for any politician to be no longer a registered member of a party and that process can never be faulted as far as the law is concerned.
Re: Rivers: PDP National HQ Throws Its Weight Behind 27-Member House Of Assembly by figment232(m): 9:48pm On May 31
I like the way the 25 idiotic legislators have been put on a hot seat. In their full life they will forever reason critically b4 taking any decisions that will affect their well being

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Please I Want To Know The State With High Number Of Richest Individuals... / Fayose Shuts NSCDC Headquarters In Ekiti / Shekarau's Supporters Block Roads To Pray As He Is Arraigned In Court Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.