Stats: 3,171,397 members, 7,881,441 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:42 PM

Essex To Cumbria Road Trip (Photos) - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Essex To Cumbria Road Trip (Photos) (23514 Views)

My Road Trip To Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria (Pictures) / Road Trip To Germany (a Short True Life Story) / Cost Of Road Trip To Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Essex To Cumbria Road Trip (Photos) by ksmart90(m): 7:57am On May 27
Good day Sir, please i'll like to have a word with you, kindly let me have your contact or reach out to me via mail on kingsluv90@yahoo.com. Thanks
Asquare84:

Are you not scared of insecurities; like kidnapper and arm robbers.
Re: Essex To Cumbria Road Trip (Photos) by Firefunmi2014: 10:24am On May 27
EJIOGBENIMI:

I’m in Hensingham, few yards from west Cumberland hospital.
Where are you boss? We are not that much here so I fit know you self.😁😁😁
As long as you play football on weekend. You go know me.

Just type Nairaland on our football platform I will slide into your DM.
Re: Essex To Cumbria Road Trip (Photos) by shaybebaby(f): 11:28am On Jun 02
millionbots:
ma'am this thread you created actually reveals your background.
A lot of nairalanders including me drive along these roads to and fro daily but you don't see us making a buzz or uploading pictures of these roads on this forum.
I really wonder how you'll cope when your duration of baby sitting in the UK is over and you'll be deported back to the Slums in your village.
Below is a picture of my home and the road to my house in Florida but you won't see me creating a thread seeking attention or oppressing low lives on this forum.

😆 now post a picture of yourself inside the home, or even outside ( with your face blurred ofcourse).
Re: Essex To Cumbria Road Trip (Photos) by Codes151(m): 12:42pm On Jun 02
millionbots:
shaybebaby is actually a maid that was brought from the village to babysit her uncle's 2 year old daughter overseas.
She is not used to this kind of settings as When compared to the village that is harboured with bushes, mud houses and palm trees.
So this kind of thread speaks volume of her background grin grin unlike us that were domiciled in the US and we've been here for years
lol.
It’s crazy how people do things.
It shouldn’t be here. She can post this on Facebook.
Sha na the mods I blame.

People where don travel since never talk na Uk
Re: Essex To Cumbria Road Trip (Photos) by shaybebaby(f): 1:27pm On Jun 02
Codes151:
lol.
Sha na the mods I blame.
Exactly why you should face your government and your fellow nigerians and hold them accountable.

Travelling indeed SHOULD NOT be a big deal if not for the failed state of Nigeria and how your ilk keep giving us a bad name internationally.

Ordinary driving within the UK where I live and showcasing the landscape, no different to travelling from Lagos to Abuja and taking pics along the way, you are frothing at the mouth.

But I guess you would because whatever natural beauty there is in Nigeria is long gone, ill maintained or exploited.

Don't worry, here's a little something else for you to choke on, and no! It's not the UK. kiss

Re: Essex To Cumbria Road Trip (Photos) by Codes151(m): 4:44pm On Jun 02
shaybebaby:

Make me!
jjc

Just come Dey rant.

Newbie. Anyways, I understand the excitement.

But keep it to Facebook.
Re: Essex To Cumbria Road Trip (Photos) by budaatum: 4:46pm On Jun 02
Why are you responding to those who are jealous you enjoyed your trip so much?

Re: Essex To Cumbria Road Trip (Photos) by kkins25(m): 5:41pm On Jun 02
pocohantas:
Lovely pictures. Thanks to Coco for sharing. This section has been all about japa in the past few years. Nobody travels and updates us. All we wanna know now is the european country we can enter with 2m Naira.

Nice one Shay!

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

You've spoken on behalf of Millions of us... Shay, abeg 2M japa plan.... 😂😂😂 😂

Cracked me up!

Re: Essex To Cumbria Road Trip (Photos) by Thegamingorca(m): 7:13pm On Jun 02
shaybebaby:

Did you just copy me?

Truly imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.😂

How the hell did this beautiful devolve into such spite and hate

Re: Essex To Cumbria Road Trip (Photos) by Thegamingorca(m): 7:31pm On Jun 02
Codes151:
lol.
Sha na the mods I blame.

It should now be posted in your living room, you abject fvck. You are too bitter
Re: Essex To Cumbria Road Trip (Photos) by shaybebaby(f): 7:32pm On Jun 02
Thegamingorca:

How the hell did this beautiful devolve into such spite and hate
Apologies. I'll wind my neck in.
Re: Essex To Cumbria Road Trip (Photos) by Codes151(m): 10:17pm On Jun 02
Thegamingorca:

Hian is it paining you that she brought it to nairaland? What kind of bitterness is this?
I am not bitter.
The lots of us have toured the world.
Just not necessary bringing it here..

Make everybody way travel post am?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Federal Road, East-west Road Flooded After Heavy Rain Fall In Port Harcourt / 2 Cars Collide With An Okada On Eko Bridge (Photos) / Kano-port Harcourt Train Services Begin