Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,402 members, 7,881,465 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:22 PM

Essex To Cumbria Road Trip (Photos) - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Essex To Cumbria Road Trip (Photos) (23519 Views)

My Road Trip To Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria (Pictures) / Road Trip To Germany (a Short True Life Story) / Cost Of Road Trip To Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Essex To Cumbria Road Trip (Photos) by DisGuy: 12:55am On Jun 03
As you were....

Please this is the travel section of Nairaland, if you have clean interesting pictures of places and events you have visited recently or in the past, start a topic and post them for entertainment and educational purposes!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Essex To Cumbria Road Trip (Photos) by Thegamingorca(m): 6:55am On Jun 03
DisGuy:
As you were....

Please this is the travel section of Nairaland, if you have clean interesting pictures of places and events you have visited recently or in the past, start a topic and post them for entertainment and educational purposes!!!!

So you still dey this nairaland. I thought only justwise is the functioning moderator here.
Re: Essex To Cumbria Road Trip (Photos) by Codes151(m): 8:21am On Jun 03
Thegamingorca:

It should now be posted in your living room, you abject fvck. You are too bitter

Sir, relax na.. you are not the only poor person in Nigeria.
its like u poor illiterates think everybody typing on NL are on ur same level.

Ur lack of comprehension of my point shows me that u are not even that educated cuz if u were u will not ranT BUT look at opinions and reasons. If everybody here post things like this then whats this forum? facebook?

she is posting 'police', 'sex house'?

STOP quoting me everywhere unless u need mentorship.
i can help you get out of ur mental slavery.

i am doing some online trainings on DA, PLCs... its like u are jobless and unexposed...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Essex To Cumbria Road Trip (Photos) by Thegamingorca(m): 8:55am On Jun 03
Codes151:

Sir, relax na.. you are not the only poor person in Nigeria.
its like u poor illiterates think everybody typing on NL are on ur same level.

Ur lack of comprehension of my point shows me that u are not even that educated cuz if u were u will not ranT BUT look at opinions and reasons. If everybody here post things like this then whats this forum? facebook?

she is posting 'police', 'sex house'?

STOP quoting me everywhere unless u need mentorship.
i can help you get out of ur mental slavery.

i am doing some online trainings on DA, PLCs... its like u are jobless and unexposed...

I thank God you can now spell illiterate properly.

But unfortunately your deficiencies are still glaring in other areas.

What's anybody's business if the forum turns to Facebook? Is your generation in charge of Facebook police? Did Seun send you to decide on what gets posted on his site to avoid copying Facebook?

What kind of useless villager would conceive of this kind of bitter thinking? You are too bitter that even the little hustle you are into will never prosper.

Instead of you to appreciate what God has done for the lady, in hopes that one day you can also travel atleast from Cotonou down to your village you are here being a fart

2 Likes

Re: Essex To Cumbria Road Trip (Photos) by Codes151(m): 9:19am On Jun 03
TrillionBots:
ignore that dumb head.
Abeg boss can you teach someone the basics of Microsoft Access in using to manage a database?
Need help urgently
drop a contact or email, i will reach out to you
Re: Essex To Cumbria Road Trip (Photos) by Wotowotoman: 9:58am On Jun 20
DivinegiftofGod:

Please I can't access this monikers
Account
Send the mail here okolijudith15@gmail.com
Thank you

Madam stop this Beggy Beggy and go and hustle like your mates. Are you not ashamed of yourself? After she give you 10 pounds now (not knowing what she had to do to get that 10 pounds from the oyibo ancestor wey be her ‘lover’), you go still insult her say she’s broke and that you are the daughter of a rich man and that your family house is in Ikoyi. To konk that your big head just dey hungry me I swear angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari To Deliver N100bn New Int’l Airport Terminals In April 2016 / NAF Jet Evacuating 350 Nigerians Leaves Egypt For Abuja / Photo: Young Nigerian Medical Doctor Missing In Texas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.