Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,285 members, 7,981,547 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 07:49 PM

Chinese Human Organ Harvesters In Africa Viral Video - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chinese Human Organ Harvesters In Africa Viral Video (4108 Views)

Human Organ Harvesting And Ritual Killings Exposed, Occultic Members Running / Cross River Assailants Kill & Eat 5 Cassava Harvesters In Ebonyi / Man Escapes From Organ Harvesters In Abuja, Lands In Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Human Organ Harvesters In Africa Viral Video by Jakumo(m): 6:14am On Jul 11
Konquest:

Bump.

Is this lady for real? I watched the vid and the young lady doesn't look like someone who went through a harrowing time in the hands of kidnappers and human parts sellers in Echie LGA in Rivers State. Her skin looks fresh with only purple colored stuff on some points on the surface of her skin.

Anyways, serial surveillance of those forests is needed to curtail crimes in Rivers State and other states.

Beyond any shadow of a doubt, I am absolutely convinced that the story of abject horror related by the lady in this video clip is truthful and accurate down to the last detail. With my lifetime's accumulation of understanding about the mindset of fellow Nigerians, I learned long ago that no Nigerian person of sound mind would ever fabricate a story that puts the narrator in a position of having suffered the kind of indignities that this woman endured.

"God forbid bad ting" is a time-worn exercise in blindly-optimistic wishful thinking that is uttered by people of ALL tribes that comprise the Nigerian federation. On the patently erroneous and absurd premise that God closely monitors every Nigerian person while poised to prevent calamity and misfortune from befalling them, any admission that God could NOT be of help when the worst happened would be tantamount to a declaration that the victim of such an occurrence was ABANDONED by God, possibly because the person who fell victim to predatory crime had in the past failed to display an appropriate intensity of worship to God.

This woman who explained the nightmarish series of events that befell her in Port Harcourt, which included the terrifying description of an assembly-line murder and organ harvesting procedure of fellow captives, would NEVER have fabricated witnessing such horrendous depravity if those hellish, blood-soaked crimes had not indeed occurred precisely as she recalled. The woman would have never countenanced spinning a tall tale of fiction out of fear that she might in so doing invite the wrath of God, which is a fate ALL Nigerians fear with every fiber of their being.

It is perfectly understandable to harbor a healthy level of skepticism when hearing about events that are so far beyond the pale as to beggar belief, yet, as the old saying goes, truth is stranger than fiction.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Human Organ Harvesters In Africa Viral Video by deife(m): 1:02pm On Aug 22
illicit:

If you have seen it,why can't I?
Re: Chinese Human Organ Harvesters In Africa Viral Video by deife(m): 1:07pm On Aug 22
jamesversion:

Na Jakumo you dey tell say dey cap nonsense. Na wah oh. This forum is indeed a leveller. I am in shock. shocked

Honestly my brother.

@jakumo is a man I greatly respect. He doesn't know me but I've followed him for years.

I am impressed with the the way @jakumo handled the issue. Indeed, social media is a leveller.
Re: Chinese Human Organ Harvesters In Africa Viral Video by deife(m): 1:22pm On Aug 22

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Just Burnt Down A Chinese Factory As A Warning To China / Love / Pastor’s Wife Catches Husband Having Sex With Married Church Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.