Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,524 members, 7,911,295 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 09:04 AM

7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses - Religion (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses (51774 Views)

How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by Oseone1: 7:06pm On May 28
achorladey:

You are not answering my question. The question was....

Who is the Lord that gave you right to say when others choose to celebrate their day of birth that what they do so is of pagan origin?

What is my problem with those not Christians celebrating birthdays. Is Pharoah and Herod the Lord who says celebration of birthdays is a wrong?

Because someone packed those things into your brains means you are reasoning well. Will you arrive at the same conclusion had someone not pack it into your brains?

The originators of bdays celebrations are not Christians, can you name just one Christian in the bible that celebrated his bdays?

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by MightySparrow: 7:10pm On May 28
Courz:

That's why they call it New World Translation, that is, Their own translation. It isn't called Holy Bible because It is not a Bible. It is a Doctrinal book specifically made to Deceive JWs not others.

I agree

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by Oseone1: 7:19pm On May 28
Stayingalive:

Very silly point. So king Herod and pharaoh now stand as the yardstick of celebrating birthdays. They celebrated birthday wasn’t the borne of contention anywhere in the Bible neither did anyone or preacher preached against it.
So why are you now the one preaching against it?
Can you smoke simply because the bible do not preached against it?

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by Emusan(m): 7:58pm On May 28
Oseone1:
The originators of bdays celebrations are not Christians, can you name just one Christian in the bible that celebrated his bdays?

But there many things originated by none Christians which you do today!

Can you name just one Christian that used wedding ring?
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by Emusan(m): 7:59pm On May 28
Oseone1:
Can you smoke simply because the bible do not preached against it?

Many people smoke and drink alcohol today

So is smoking a sin?
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by Oseone1: 8:15pm On May 28
Stayingalive:

Very silly point. So king Herod and pharaoh now stand as the yardstick of celebrating birthdays. They celebrated birthday wasn’t the borne of contention anywhere in the Bible neither did anyone or preacher preached against it.
So why are you now the one preaching against it?
In 1Peter 2:21 the bible says that Christ want us to follow his footstep, so as regards birthdays celebration, whom are you going to follow? is it Christ that do not celebrate his bday or Herod & Pharoah? the choice is yours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:42pm On May 28
Aemmyjah:

Does this make sense to you?
Then Jesus who is the son of God and with God was actually son of himself and with himself shey?
He doesn't want Jesus to be the Son of anyone so he can make Jesus what he want not what the Bible teaches! cheesy

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by Aemmyjah(m): 8:42pm On May 28
Oseone1:
In 1Peter 2:21 the bible says that Christ want us to follow his footstep, so as regards birthdays celebration, whom are you going to follow? is it Christ that do not celebrate his bday or Herod & Pharoah? the choice is yours

Birthdays is actually rooted in pagan origins and with elements of superstition and spiritism. People that celebrate their birthdays today so not engage in these stuffs but TRUE christians shun such celebrations so they'll make sure of what is acceptable to God

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by achorladey: 9:27pm On May 28
Oseone1:

You are still running around based on what you were taught not what you arrived at yourself.

There are thousands of things originated by those not Christians that you use today.

The question you are running away from remains...

Who is the Lord that gave you right to say when others choose to celebrate their day of birth that what they do so is of pagan origin?

Respond first.
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by Stayingalive: 9:45pm On May 28
Oseone1:
There is no where in the Bible we are told not celebrate birthday.

No place in the Bible where it was stated that celebrating birthday means you follow king Herod or Pharoah.

Jehovah witness started those implied meaning, they manufactured it from thin air.
I know it is difficult to accept but it’s fine

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by luluman: 10:01pm On May 28
Courz:

Why are you angry that your Cult is being exposed? What were you thinking was going to happen to you when you go about castigating other Christians? It was sweeting you people to point fingers at other Christians calling them False religion but your turn has come and you are wailing. Have you JWs ever said anything positive about other Christians in that your Demonic Kingdom halls? All you people do there is compare yourselves with other Christians and badmouth them. Now you know the meaning of reaping what you sow abi?
You just confirmed what I read about you.
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by Courz: 10:15pm On May 28
luluman:
You just confirmed what I read about you.

Why are you angry that your Cult is being exposed? What were you thinking was going to happen to you when you go about castigating other Christians? It was sweeting you people to point fingers at other Christians calling them False religion but your turn has come and you are wailing. Have you JWs ever said anything positive about other Christians in that your Demonic Kingdom halls? All you people do there is compare yourselves with other Christians and badmouth them. Now you know the meaning of reaping what you sow abi?
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by luluman: 10:26pm On May 28
Courz:

Confirmation received

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by grandstar(m): 10:40pm On May 28
achorladey:

La1àĺaa
[/code][code]

Manipulation in place as to the bold

Just say you found it hard to believe. A Bolivian navy officer who held the second highest post in the navy in his country also doubted it The military as you are aware is position addicted. Rank matters a lot and so was amazed at what he was told

Please click this link to read the gull story (it should take you aboyt 5 minutes) and get back to me

https://www.jw.org/en/library/magazines/g201003/What-Attracted-Me-to-Jehovahs-Witnesses/
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by Courz: 11:01pm On May 28
luluman:
Confirmation received

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by achorladey: 11:03pm On May 28
grandstar:

Just say you found it hard to believe. A Bolivian navy officer who held the second highest post in the navy in his country also doubted it The military as you are aware is position addicted. Rank matters a lot and so was amazed at what he was told

Please click this link to read the gull story (it should take you aboyt 5 minutes) and get back to me

https://www.jw.org/en/library/magazines/g201003/What-Attracted-Me-to-Jehovahs-Witnesses/

Jehovah’s witnesses have a clergy class. I will show you from the definition of a clergy and what your Elders does that tells me they have a clergy class grin grin grin

An elder, a clergy pastor or shepherd the sheep place under their care.

An ordinary publisher cannot do shepherding call to an elder.
grin grin grin

The above in bold and quote is what your brains don't accept as truth and realities in your midst. Show me evidence now that elders and publishers in your midst are of same class based on the above grin grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by Janosky: 11:21pm On May 28
Courz:

That's why they call it New World Translation, that is, Their own translation. It isn't called Holy Bible because It is not a Bible. It is a Doctrinal book specifically made to Deceive JWs not others.
[quote author=Courz post=130187997][quote author=MightySparrow post=130187997]

I agree

IBERIBEISM of WAILING WAILERS Sparrow & Courz
grin grin grin grin

Is your Trinitarian New Living Translation (NLT) not holy Bible?

Is your Trinitarian The Passion Translation (TPT) not holy Bible?

Is your Trinitarian Good News Translation (GNT) not holy Bible?

Is your Good Speed Translation not holy Bible?

Is your Trinitarian New English Translation not holy Bible?

Una dey ment.
grin grin

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by Courz: 11:24pm On May 28
[quote author=Janosky post=130191356][/quote]

Explain to us why your Freemason Watchtower are not satisfied with the words of God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit and went ahead to change verses.
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by Janosky: 11:26pm On May 28
luluman:
Confirmation received

No sane man would spend his lifetime on social media WAILING about a relationship he broken up with?

You know that Courz guy very well.
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by Courz: 11:31pm On May 28
Janosky:

No sane man would spend his lifetime on social media WAILING about a relationship he broken up with?

You know that Courz guy very well.

No sane person who claims to be a Christian will back up manipulated Bible verses the way you foolish JWs have done in this thread. Your actions have shown to people who have been accusing you of this that they were Right about you JWs. You people have a lack of self awareness. You don't know people are watching you and reading your comments. It has been so many years since the public have accused you JWS of having a twisted Bible. Lo and behold, all your secrets are out in this thread and the only thing you could come up with to defend yourself is to mention Trinitarians and blab some incoherent rubbish. Do you see how you JWS Have disgraced yourselves in public? If you had any bit of shame, you would have avoided this thread. But you came and typed Gibberish as defence for manipulating Bible verses. The public that already know about your Bible will read your comments and shake their heads. Your actions so far have proven that indeed you are in a Satanic Cult. Your Preaching work is dead and people will avoid you even more because of your actions.
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by Janosky: 11:33pm On May 28
Emusan:

But there many things originated by none Christians which you do today!

Can you name just one Christian that used wedding ring?

. Mumu WAILER grin

Luke 15:22
22 “But the father said to his servants, ‘Quick! Bring the best robe and put it on him. Put a ring on his finger and sandals on his feet"

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by grandstar(m): 11:36pm On May 28
achorladey:

Jehovah’s witnesses have a clergy class. I will show you from the definition of a clergy and what your Elders does that tells me they have a clergy class grin grin grin

An elder, a clergy pastor or shepherd the sheep place under their care.

grin grin grin

The above in bold and quote is what your brains don't accept as truth and realities in your midst. Show me evidence now that elders and publishers in your midst are of same class based on the above grin grin

You just want to be unreasonable.

Elders take the lead and don't lord it over us. We also do not call them elder this or that. We call them brother. There was a time a shook a circuit overseer with a slight reference and an elder looked at me quizzically.

I remember when my cousin became a pastor. He made us know that henceforth, he wanted to be addressed as a pastor. No such thing happens with us.

I was on private reproof for 5 years, so should be resentful and support your stance.

How do you know what a shepherding call is? Were you disfellowshipped?
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by Janosky: 11:43pm On May 28
Stayingalive:

There is no where in the Bible we are told not celebrate birthday.

No place in the Bible where it was stated that celebrating birthday means you follow king Herod or Pharoah.

Jehovah witness started those implied meaning, they manufactured it from thin air.
I know it is difficult to accept but it’s fine

Nah every instructions your own parents dey use their mouth tell you?
The Bible principle about birthday celebration is strict abstinence by Jehovah's servants.

Jesus never turned up at anyone's birthday celebration neither did he celebrate any.

But,did Jesus attend & participate in any wedding?
Oga,E get why.

grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by Janosky: 11:45pm On May 28
grandstar:

You just want to be unreasonable.

Elders take the lead and don't lord it over us. We also do not call them elder this or that. We call them brother. There was a time a shook a circuit overseer with a slight reference and an elder looked at me quizzically.

I remember when my cousin became a pastor. He made us know that henceforth, he wanted to be addressed as a pastor. No such thing happens with us.

I was on private reproof for 5 years, so should be resentful and support your stance.

How do you know what a shepherding call is? Were you disfellowshipped?

No mind that turncoat who manufactures thousands of JW's court cases in his head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by Janosky: 11:56pm On May 28
Courz:

Stop using Trinitarians to argue. Are you a Trinitarian or a JW? Focus on the deception of your Cult. Stop this obsession with Trinitarians. If you want to join them, just say so, so that we can understand why you keep using them for arguments. Are you a JW or a Trinitarian? Pick one.

https://www.nairaland.com/8088472/manipulation-bible-verses-jehovahs-witness

Courz WAILING hypocrite grin

STOP WAILING about JW's upandan.
Are you a Jehovah's witness?
STOP this your obsession with Jehovah's witnesses. If you want to join them say so.......

Courz WAILING WAILER grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by Janosky: 11:58pm On May 28
MightySparrow:

Is your version a translation, transliteration, or commentary?

Sparrow deluded WAILER grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by Janosky: 12:03am On May 29
johnw47:

Ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, So is the laughter of the fool

lost fraud jw janosky

u cannot even see that the meanings of original and nwt are diffrent:

nas Exo 34:14  for you shall not worship any other god, for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God

nwt You must not bow down to another god, for Jehovah is known for requiring exclusive devotion. Yes, he is a God who requires exclusive devotion.

verse 14 of the original is about not worshiping other gods, because God is a jealous God
it tells us one of the characteristic of God; "jealous"

verse 14 of your perverted nwt is about not worshipping other gods, because God requires exclusive devotion
not because God is a jealous God, which the original say

and you shout out to sparrow LIAR for stating the truth, such evil from false jw's, of course

John W dunce grin grin

You WAILERS no dey cross check facts.

New world translation of Exodus 34:14 is very correct.

You must not bow down to another god,+ for Jehovah is known for* requiring exclusive devotion.* Yes, he is a God who requires exclusive devotion.+"
Hebrew lexicon 7067 qanna - "demanding exclusive service"/ God demanding exclusive devotion.

Compare NWT with the Hebrew text, is the word "name " in the Hebrew text?

Reread the screenshots & CURE YOUR IBERIBEISM.

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by Courz: 12:34am On May 29
Janosky:

Courz WAILING hypocrite grin

STOP WAILING about JW's upandan.
Are you a Jehovah's witness?
STOP this your obsession with Jehovah's witnesses. If you want to join them say so.......

Courz WAILING WAILER grin

Stop using Trinitarians to argue. Are you a Trinitarian or a JW? Focus on the deception of your Cult. Stop this obsession with Trinitarians. If you want to join them, just say so, so that we can understand why you keep using them for arguments. Are you a JW or a Trinitarian? Pick one.

https://www.nairaland.com/8088472/manipulation-bible-verses-jehovahs-witness
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by QuinQ: 12:35am On May 29
Janosky:

John W dunce grin grin

You WAILERS no dey cross check facts.

New world translation of Exodus 34:14 is very correct.

You must not bow down to another god,+ for Jehovah is known for* requiring exclusive devotion.* Yes, he is a God who requires exclusive devotion.+"
Hebrew lexicon 7067 qanna - "demanding exclusive service"/ God demanding exclusive devotion.

Compare NWT with the Hebrew text, is the word "name " in the Hebrew text?

Reread the screenshots & CURE YOUR IBERIBEISM.

But have u ever asked yourself why creator of the whole universe of which earth is not even visible to the naked eye, has human characteristic of jealousy towards our almost non-existent earth??
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by Courz: 12:37am On May 29
Janosky:

Sparrow deluded WAILER grin

Mumu answer his question na. Is your Demonic JW Bible a translation, transliteration or a commentary?
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by johnw47: 12:58am On May 29
MaxInDHouse:
Is there any verse in the Bible that says
Jesus IS God ?

lost false jw mad max

of course there is, and of course you false jw's and your book do the twist on them
john 1:1, john 20;28, heb 1:8-13, is a few

MaxInDHouse: The only verse trinitarians always misquote is John 1:1 where the scriptures say:
The word WAS God
Meaning the person in question once served as God just as Moses also served as God! Exodus 7:1

Exo 7:1  Then the LORD said to Moses, "See, I make you as God to Pharaoh, and your brother Aaron shall be your prophet.

twister and very dum one, moses wasn't God, moses was as/like, God to pharoah

Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God

it's said the word was God because it's speaking of past tense,
in the beginning the Word was God, and He still is God, of course

in the beginning i was human, and i still am human, silly dum ones

MaxInDHouse: So because trinitarians have infused the idea of three gods in one into their heads they're not ready to reason again but expecting everyone to bow before their DOGHEADS! cheesy

Ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, So is the laughter of the fool

i don't know of trinitarians who believe in 3 gods and call them dogheads,
but you evil so called Jehovah's witnesses keep saying that the Christians
Father and Son and Holy Spirit of the Bible is 3 gods, and you often call them 3 dogheads:

Mat 12:31 Therefore I say unto you, Every sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men; but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven.
Mat 12:32  And whoever may speak a word against the Son of Man it will be forgiven to him, but whoever may speak against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, neither in this age, nor in that which is coming.

Rev_20:15  And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by johnw47: 1:11am On May 29
so called Jehovah's witnesses post to Christians, ridiculing them and calling them names; "idiot" and such,
and they keep crying that it's them who are being persecuted

so called Jehovah's witnesses also persecute the Christians Father and Son and Holy Spirit of the Bible,
calling Them: "dogheads"

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (53) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers / Former Prostitute Marks 3 Months Of Not Having Sex After Her Repentance. Photo / Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.