Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,758 members, 7,886,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 07:28 PM

7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses - Religion (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses (48638 Views)

How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by Courz: 11:37am On May 28
Janosky:

Your fellow Trinitarians (in the screenshots) said that your Pastors and gods of men did that.

Max is not the first person to say it but you wan get high BP over the matter.

Emusan Very shameless person!
grin grin
[/b]

Stop using Trinitarians to argue. Are you a Trinitarian or a JW? Focus on the deception of your Cult. Stop this obsession with Trinitarians. If you want to join them, just say so, so that we can understand why you keep using them for arguments. Are you a JW or a Trinitarian? Pick one.

https://www.nairaland.com/8088472/manipulation-bible-verses-jehovahs-witness

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by achorladey: 11:57am On May 28
Janosky:

Acts 3:13, Matthew 12:15 & John 20:17,Jesus is Jehovah's servant.

Matthew 5:20, John 17:16, Jesus said his Father's servants must be different.

Oga, Jesus agenda @Matthew 5:20, John 17:16 is JW's agenda.

You have every right to enjoy your WAILING.

Werey peddling brains welcome back to the show. Time for you to peddle more wailings pack into your brains.

You redefine all the terms in the dictionary it will not change that your religious organization lies and manipulate the scriptures to suit their agenda grin grin

That your agenda includes calling that same JESUS DOGHEADS to look different as Jehovah’s(another DOGHEADS) Servants grin grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by achorladey: 12:01pm On May 28
Courz:

Yes you have become so separate from others that you are now a Full Blown Cult! You have become so separate that you have manipulated Bible verses different from the original Hebrew and Greek manuscripts. Why did Watchtower decide to disobey God by adding, removing or editing Bible verses that prove all your Doctrines to be Lies? What do your Watchtower leaders have against God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit that they had the guts to change what they say in the Bible? Who sent them to do that?

His religious organization said people that love to separate themselves and look down on others are PHARISEES. They sure fit the description

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by Courz: 12:06pm On May 28
achorladey:

His religious organization said people that love to separate themselves and look down on others are PHARISEES. They sure fit the description

Gbam. They were describing themselves and didn't even know it. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:20pm On May 28
I don't have the time for people who just love inconsistency!

I asked you if this is about churches and their doctrine you said NO but what the scriptures say about Jesus OK if so there's no need mentioning any church rather we will stick to a debate based on what Jesus taught.

So if you can't maintain that you should have told me not just coming here to tell me what you've used all your life to study about one church when you're not even their member! cheesy

freshboi88:

I don't have time for your tap dancing, such tactics don't work with me.

You cannot answer a simple question even when the evidence is right there in front of you.

I did not do this debate to win but to lay the evidence right in front you. Now whatever you chose to do with it, that is your problem. But I pray that the truth opens your eyes to our God and Saviour Jesus Christ and delivers you from the satanic cult named Jehovah Witness.

I officially declare the debate over since our God and Saviour Jesus Christ is triumphant and has publicly disgraced satan and his agents (JW.org) for their fraud,lies and deceit.

Glory to Jesus our God who lives forever and ever. Remember Jesus still loves you, Repent and believe in the Gospel. Peace ✌️

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by Aemmyjah(m): 12:23pm On May 28
freshboi88:

I don't have time for your tap dancing, such tactics don't work with me.

You cannot answer a simple question even when the evidence is right there in front of you.

I did not do this debate to win but to lay the evidence right in front you. Now whatever you chose to do with it, that is your problem. But I pray that the truth opens your eyes to our God and Saviour Jesus Christ and delivers you from the satanic cult named Jehovah Witness.

I officially declare the debate over since our God and Saviour Jesus Christ is triumphant and has publicly disgraced satan and his agents (JW.org) for their fraud,lies and deceit.

Glory to Jesus our God who lives forever and ever. Remember Jesus still loves you, Repent and believe in the Gospel. Peace ✌️

If Jesus is God, who did he refer to as Father and God?

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by Janosky: 12:24pm On May 28
MightySparrow:

This fifu can lie! Haa!!
grin

Even in their NWT you see dishonesty.

Last week I was checking Exodus 34:14, I noticed the bad rendition given to it. I was wondering, is this a translation or explanation or interpretation.

I went to Hebrew text, they have murdered the verse!
LIAR grin
Sparrow deluded WAILER deceiving himself and his fellow WAILERS,dem no dey cross check facts.

New world translation of Exodus 34:14 is very correct.

You must not bow down to another god,+ for Jehovah is known for* requiring exclusive devotion.* Yes, he is a God who requires exclusive devotion.+"
Hebrew lexicon 7067 qanna - "demanding exclusive service"/ God demanding exclusive devotion.

Compare NWT with the Hebrew text, is the word "name " in the Hebrew text?

Mumu Sparrow.

grin gringrin grin

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by johnw47: 12:28pm On May 28
Courz:

Stop using Trinitarians to argue. Are you a Trinitarian or a JW? Focus on the deception of your Cult. Stop this obsession with Trinitarians. If you want to join them, just say so, so that we can understand why you keep using them for arguments. Are you a JW or a Trinitarian? Pick one.

fraud janosky is both a confused false jw and a confused trinitarian,
he keeps saying that the Christians Father and Son and Holy Spirit of the Bible
is 3 deities/3 gods

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:32pm On May 28
Aemmyjah:

He is not ready for a simple debate on what Jesus taught rather he's here to upload what he has used all his life to study about a religion that he's not even a member! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by Janosky: 12:47pm On May 28
achorladey:

Werey peddling brains welcome back to the show. Time for you to peddle more wailings pack into your brains.

You redefine all the terms in the dictionary it will not change that your religious organization lies and manipulate the scriptures to suit their agenda grin grin

That your agenda includes calling that same JESUS DOGHEADS to look different as Jehovah’s(another DOGHEADS) Servants

Achorladey see wetin dey pain you , the words of Jesus Christ @Matthew 5:20, John 17:16.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by Janosky: 12:54pm On May 28
Courz:

Courz IBERIBEISM WAILING WAILER in sifia pains.
grin grin

Oga, REMOVE these screenshots from the internet.

Nah your fellow Trinitarians put am online.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by Courz: 12:58pm On May 28
Janosky:

Courz IBERIBEISM WAILING WAILER in sifia pains.
grin grin

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by MightySparrow: 1:00pm On May 28
Janosky:

LIAR grin
Sparrow deluded WAILER deceiving himself and his fellow WAILERS,dem no dey cross check facts.

You must not bow down to another god,+ for Jehovah is known for* requiring exclusive devotion.* Yes, he is a God who requires exclusive devotion.+"
Hebrew lexicon 7067 qanna - "demanding exclusive service"/ God demanding exclusive devotion.

Mumu Sparrow.

grin gringrin grin

Is your version a translation, transliteration, or commentary?

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by Courz: 1:00pm On May 28
johnw47:

is 3 deities/3 gods

Who can blame him? It is the Satanic Cult Watchtower that has captured his Brain and Soul for him to call God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit dog heads.
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by johnw47: 1:38pm On May 28
Courz:

Who can blame him? It is the Satanic Cult Watchtower that has captured his Brain and Soul for him to call God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit dog heads.

yes fraud jw janosky calls the Christians Father and son and Holy spirit of the Bible:
the 3 dogheads

and he calls the Holy Spirit:
the ole demon ghost
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:41pm On May 28
Janosky:

Courz IBERIBEISM WAILING WAILER in sifia pains. grin grin

Your friend wants you to stop talking about Trinitarians but at the same time he is madly obsessed with Jehovah's Witnesses! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by johnw47: 1:46pm On May 28
Janosky:
LIAR grin
Mumu Sparrow.
grin gringrin grin

Ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, So is the laughter of the fool

lost fraud jw janosky

u cannot even see that the meanings of original and nwt are diffrent:

nas Exo 34:14  for you shall not worship any other god, for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God

nwt You must not bow down to another god, for Jehovah is known for requiring exclusive devotion. Yes, he is a God who requires exclusive devotion.

verse 14 of the original is about not worshiping other gods, because God is a jealous God
it tells us one of the characteristic of God; "jealous"

verse 14 of your perverted nwt is about not worshipping other gods, because God requires exclusive devotion
not because God is a jealous God, which the original say

and you shout out to sparrow LIAR for stating the truth, such evil from false jw's, of course

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by achorladey: 3:32pm On May 28
Janosky:

Achorladey see wetin dey pain you , the words of Jesus Christ @Matthew 5:20, John 17:16.

Your WEREY peddling brains cannot cite the verses fully because the mumu and no get sense peddling you are using it for will be exposed.

Your difference in lies and manipulations packed into your werey peddling brains grin grin grin calling your Jehovah and Jesus DOGHEADS grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by achorladey: 3:35pm On May 28
MaxInDHouse:

Your friend wants you to stop talking about Trinitarians but at the same time he is madly obsessed with Jehovah's Witnesses! grin

We know your madness and insanities peddling brains loves going back to vomit of old cursed and bastardised name to save your head and face from the lies and manipulations packed into your madness and insanities peddling brains

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by achorladey: 3:37pm On May 28
Courz:

Gbam. They were describing themselves and didn't even know it. grin grin grin

Their case becomes those wey tell Jesus sey they can see grin grin grin in John 9 grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by achorladey: 3:37pm On May 28
MaxInDHouse:
I don't have the time for people who just love inconsistency!

I asked you if this is about churches and their doctrine you said NO but what the scriptures say about Jesus OK if so there's no need mentioning any church rather we will stick to a debate based on what Jesus taught.

So if you can't maintain that you should have told me not just coming here to tell me what you've used all your life to study about one church when you're not even their member! cheesy

Run away grin grin grin grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by achorladey: 3:39pm On May 28
johnw47:

is 3 deities/3 gods

We know he loves worshiping DOGHEADS grin grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by Thazard(m): 4:00pm On May 28
Jocdon:
In terms of money please dont compare Jehova witness with Christ embassy. The very first time i went for a program in Christ embassy they want to use billing in the name of offerings to destroy my pocket and i ran away.
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by MightySparrow: 4:33pm On May 28
Courz:

All 'pharaohic' stubbornness. He is a confused Hall goer in JW delusion. I posted something down about scriptures massacre. A dishonest way of translation in their NWT. Because they want to defend a false teaching, they upturn scriptures. None of the GB is proficient in Aramaic, Hebrew, and Greek languages. You will see dishonesty in translation.

You now wonder, which manuscripts are these people using? If you want to point out, someone, who cannot identify all Greek alphabets would be saying they are the whole custodian of all manuscripts. Haba?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by Courz: 4:47pm On May 28
MightySparrow:

All 'pharaohic' stubbornness. He is a confused Hall goer in JW delusion. I posted something down about scriptures massacre. A dishonest way of translation in their NWT. Because they want to defend a false teaching, they upturn scriptures. None of the GB is proficient in Aramaic, Hebrew, and Greek languages. You will see dishonesty in translation.

You now wonder, which manuscripts are these people using? If you want to point out, someone, who cannot identify all Greek alphabets would be saying they are the whole custodian of all manuscripts. Haba?!

Go and see the way they are disgracing themselves in that thread I posted. They couldn't address any of the manipulated verses in their Bible. They were busy bringing up unrelated topics. Fornicator Aemmyjah brought up KJV, Islamist Mad MaxinDhouse brought up War. They were trying to use sense to derail the thread but they failed woefully. All their points were nothing but childish rubbish. Acting like real Satanists.

As for the manuscripts they use to translate, guy, these people use the same Bible we read and at the same time use Bible made by questionable characters that are members of Cults or are into spiritism. It is deliberate. Their mission was just to create a Twisted version to Deceive people.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by Thazard(m): 4:52pm On May 28
Deepthoughts:
It's ok,give us your own goatmatic teachhings
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by freshboi88: 4:58pm On May 28
Aemmyjah:

I said Jesus is God, I never said Jesus is the Father. The Father is God, Jesus is God and the Holy Spirit is God.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by MightySparrow: 5:06pm On May 28
Courz:

Go and see the way they are disgracing themselves in that thread I posted. They couldn't address any of the manipulated verses in their Bible. They were busy bringing up unrelated topics. Fornicator Aemmyjah brought up KJV, Islamist Mad MaxinDhouse brought up War. They were trying to use sense to derail the thread but they failed woefully. All their points were nothing but childish rubbish. Acting like real Satanists.

As for the manuscripts they use to translate, guy, these people use the same Bible we read and at the same time use Bible made by questionable characters that are members of Cults or are into spiritism. It is deliberate. Their mission was just to create a Twisted version to Deceive people.

My attention was drawn to the translation lately and I began to study it. The thing is more like a commentary than translation. In a translation you are not supposed to add your own ideas. Honesty demands that you deliver the thing as it is. If you have any doubts, you can make a footnote but changing the whole concept of the writers to suit a purpose is the highest height of dishonesty imaginable.

Imagine quoting an academic paper, trying to. change the writers findings and write up!
Whoever writes a thing has his thoughts and ideas and convictions in it.

This people Sha!

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:27pm On May 28
Aemmyjah:

Is there any verse in the Bible that says
Jesus IS God ?

The only verse trinitarians always misquote is John 1:1 where the scriptures say:

The word WAS God

Meaning the person in question once served as God just as Moses also served as God! Exodus 7:1

So because trinitarians have infused the idea of three gods in one into their heads they're not ready to reason again but expecting everyone to bow before their DOGHEADS! cheesy
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:32pm On May 28
noble2faith:

Quote from the Bible to support the bolded.
Proverbs 22:3
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by Aemmyjah(m): 5:36pm On May 28
freshboi88:

I said Jesus is God, I never said Jesus is the Father. The Father is God, Jesus is God and the Holy Spirit is God.

Does this make sense to you?

Then Jesus who is the son of God and with God was actually son of himself and with himself shey?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by Courz: 5:43pm On May 28
MightySparrow:

My attention was drawn to the translation lately and I began to study it. The thing is more like a commentary than translation. In a translation you are not supposed to add your own ideas. Honesty demands that you deliver the thing as it is. If you have any doubts, you can make a footnote but changing the whole concept of the writers to suit a purpose is the highest height of dishonesty imaginable.

Imagine quoting an academic paper, trying to. change the writers findings and write up!
Whoever writes a thing has his thoughts and ideas and convictions in it.

This people Sha!

That's why they call it New World Translation, that is, Their own translation. It isn't called Holy Bible because It is not a Bible. It is a Doctrinal book specifically made to Deceive JWs not others.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (47) (Reply)

TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) / Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) / Ghanaian Pastor Stabbed To Death By Nephew During Church Service (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.