Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,929 members, 7,872,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:10 AM

7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses - Religion (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses (47634 Views)

How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by CJStarz: 6:28pm On Jun 10
achorladey:

Allow him to peddle the madness and insanities of his brains by making enemies out of anything that does not dance to the tune of his lies and manipulations filled brains grin grin grin

One of his brother in Jehovah’s witnesses and on this platform already said...... Jesus died for everyone except Achorladey.

That should tell you the full story grin grin grin

Hahahaha....U chop belleful today o
See as you jus dey vibrate😂😂

Oya,be calming down,U hear.
But for location,I got host una, you and MaxinDHouse for club this evening......

Truce guys.....one love
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:38pm On Jun 10
CJStarz:

Guy,calm down.
Let it slide.
I have stopped quoting him since but he can't stop me from chatting with others it's OK if he is not interested in the GOOD NEWS of God's kingdom but trailing me up and down the forum and calling me names is just unacceptable.
Please tell him that i'm cool!

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:41pm On Jun 10
CJStarz:

But for location,I got host una, you and MaxinDHouse for club this evening......
Truce guys.....one love

My friend he's just bitter for being empty you can ask him what has the below got to do with me?

achorladey:

One of his brother in Jehovah’s witnesses and on this platform already said...... Jesus died for everyone except Achorladey.

Why must he continue quoting me from thread to thread as if i chop his bread? smiley
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by achorladey: 7:50pm On Jun 10
CJStarz:

Truce guys.....one love

He wants to use you as means for self glorification. He later found that he should have allowed sleeping dog to lie. When I mentioned good news on this thread, I still remember I asked you specifically not MaxInDHouse and you said I should leave the matter. The madness and insanities peddling brains woke up on a Monday morning looking for what to use as self glorification started to call me out after lying on top my head yesterday. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by achorladey: 8:02pm On Jun 10
MaxInDHouse:

My friend he's just bitter for being empty you can ask him what has the below got to do with me?

Why must he continue quoting me from thread to thread as if i chop his bread? smiley

Your lies and manipulations in that your madness and insanities peddling brains no work since now you look for consolation grin grin grin

My friend he's just bitter for being empty

The bitterness and empty peddling that comes from your madness and insanities peddling brains. The reason you were always saying may we have peace, call us enemies, wicked, scoffers, enemies of truth like kilode . I am not any of the prophet that you call their names and add PBUH while still an Islamist. grin grin grin

you can ask him what has the below got to do with me?

It is meant to highlight the bitterness peddling in your heart as it applies to the very thing your brother in Jehovah witness said that....

Jesus died for everyone except Achorladey

As against CJStarz words......

Max Max Max.....no use that line, 'enemies' again o. Jesus died for everyone, good or bad.

It captures and add solid evidence of your bitterness peddling of your madness and insanities peddling brains grin grin grin

Why must he continue quoting me from thread to thread as if i chop his bread

The madness and insanities peddling brains after lying I was quoting everyone is now saying continue quoting me. I have the right and freedom to quote anyone I like. That's the opportunity the platform gives. You don't have to respond or ignore completely. Oya thank me for correcting small part of the madness and insanities peddling about quoting you or not grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:08pm On Jun 10
Isaiah 57:20 smiley
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by achorladey: 8:09pm On Jun 10
MaxInDHouse:

I have stopped quoting him since but he can't stop me from chatting with others it's OK if he is not interested in the GOOD NEWS of God's kingdom but trailing me up and down the forum and calling me names is just unacceptable.

Madness and insanities peddling brains must run when your lies and manipulations are exposed.

I have stopped quoting him since but he can't stop me from chatting with others

You not quoting me is not the criteria or requirements not to quote. Let that fix some madness and insanities peddling part of your brains

OK if he is not interested in the GOOD NEWS of God's kingdom

Boasting and bragging into the mud. Calling me out when you know your madness and insanities peddling brains knows I am not interested in the good news of God's kingdom grin grin

but trailing me up and down the forum and calling me names is just unacceptable

I am not calling you names, I am describing your mode of operation and ways on nairaland as the madness and insanities peddling brains grin grin grin

I warned you about this madness and insanities peddling from your brains but you were busy jumping up and down with in every thread that time. Now the consequences are raging back at you, you don't want to face but run away. You never see anything. MaxInDHouse are you happy? Psalms 1:1 looking for enemies, enemies of truth, faithless miscreants out of everyone who don't dance to the tune of your madness and insanities peddling = MaxInDHouse is cool grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:17pm On Jun 10
Isaiah 57:20
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by achorladey: 9:12pm On Jun 10
MaxInDHouse:
Isaiah 57:20

Madness and insanities peddling brains drop Bible verse and run. grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

Your madness and insanities peddling brains is tired of the good news of God's kingdom bad people in your lies and manipulations filled brains will tell you cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Isaiah 57:20...........

But the wicked are like the tossing sea, which cannot rest, whose waves cast up mire and mud.

I know where the offensive ordor dey come from grin cheesy grin cheesy. I know who was challenging Achorladey about the good news he was discussing with another moniker on this thread and platform days ago before one Madness and insanities peddling brains decides to draw the ears of a sleeping dog on a Monday morning because as the Bible verse he cited states.......

But the wicked are like the tossing sea, which cannot rest, whose waves cast up mire and mud.

Looking out for and making enemies, enemies of truth, scoffers, wicked in his madness and insanities peddling brains on nairaland
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by CJStarz: 1:58pm On Jun 11
achorladey:

He wants to use you as means for self glorification. He later found that he should have allowed sleeping dog to lie. When I mentioned good news on this thread, I still remember I asked you specifically not MaxInDHouse and you said I should leave the matter. The madness and insanities peddling brains woke up on a Monday morning looking for what to use as self glorification started to call me out after lying on top my head yesterday. grin grin grin grin

No more quotes, please.
No more 'insanities' line on Max.

It's well.

God bless all our hustles today.
One love ❤️

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by CJStarz: 2:01pm On Jun 11
MaxInDHouse:

Have done my bit.
Don't be upset.
Like Jesus did, forgive, overlook and move on.
No more quotes.

One love ❤️

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:37pm On Jun 11
CJStarz:

Have done my bit.
Don't be upset.
Like Jesus did, forgive, overlook and move on.
No more quotes.
One love ❤️

My friend it's not easy to see the good side of God's people most especially when someone is bitter due to the rules guiding God's people.

The same reason is what made all the nations surrounding Israel enemies to that nation.

They feel Israelites are proving to be too holy yet it's the commandments of their God that caused the barricade, the same applies to the JWs today and nobody can prove to me that there were no haughty ones among the Israelites yet God keep declaring them as His people because they are the only imperfect but organized people doing His will.

My brother Janosky sends a warm greeting.

Thanks for your time, God bless you for being resilient all these while and may you have PEACE!

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by CJStarz: 2:40pm On Jun 11
MaxInDHouse:

My friend it's not easy to see the good side of God's people most especially when someone is bitter due to the rules guiding God's people.

The same reason is what made all the nations surrounding Israel enemies to that nation.

They feel Israelites are proving to be too holy yet it's the commandments of their God that caused the barricade, the same applies to the JWs today and nobody can prove to me that there were no haughty ones among the Israelites yet God keep declaring them as His people because they are the only imperfect but organized people doing His will.

My brother Janosky sends a warm greeting.

Thanks for your time, God bless you for being resilient all these while and may you have PEACE!
Yeah,ma man Janosky.
One love bro ❤️

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by achorladey: 5:27pm On Jun 11
CJStarz:

No more quotes, please.
No more 'insanities' line on Max.

It's well.

One love ❤️

People should be ready to face the consequences of their actions not run away. This applies to the reason behind MaxInDHouse having a madness and insanities peddling brains he used to lie and manipulate people on nairaland.

One love ❤️

A motivation that keep us going.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by AkinwaleJJ(f): 2:27pm On Jun 12
OnknownSoldier:
I am naturally drawn to things that people generally criticize and most of the time, I do find out that most of these things are not really what people say they are. People would generally hate what they don’t understand and that is the case of the Jehovah’s Witnesses. While growing up, I watched people avoid interacting with them and this made me curious to know about their doctrines.

After studying with the Jehovah’s Witnesses for more than 12 years, I can say that they are widely misunderstood by most people. Do I totally agree with them? No, I do not but I share their perspective in some areas like the subject of the Trinity and Tithing. I do not actively study with the Jehovah’s Witnesses anymore but here are areas they have my respect.

First, is evangelism. Without a doubt, no other Christian set actively evangelizes like the Jehovah’s Witnesses, none even come close. As a Jehovah’s Witness, you are readily mandated to evangelize not just occasionally like most Christian sets but regularly.

Second is their civility. As far as I am concerned, I think the Jehovah’s Witnesses are the most civilized Christian set in Nigeria. Even though they use microphones in their services, you can barely hear a sound outside their kingdom hall. I think most churches need to learn from them on how not to disturb people with their horn speakers. It can be very annoying.

Third is their uniformity. I have gone to kingdom halls and many Jehovah’s Witnesses’ conferences in many regions of the country and I can confirm that they teach the same message everywhere. Most multi-branched churches in Nigeria are not like this. Don't let me start to mention names.

Fourth is biblical knowledge. When it comes to biblical knowledge, I haven't seen that Christian set that can win the Jehovah’s Witnesses in a Bible-based debate even though a lot of people will argue that their teachings are heresies. The truth of the matter is that no church is perfect and Jehovah’s Witnesses are not an exemption. Try an engage a random 8-year-old Jehovah’s Witness, you will be shocked by his or her narration of biblical events.

Recently, I was watching a video of two pastors arguing about tithing on Facebook and I was so irritated by the pastor arguing for why Christians should pay tithe. The Bible verses he was using as his defense were totally irrelevant to the points he was making. Jehovah's Witnesses are not like that. If you ask a Jehovah’s Witness a question he doesn't know, he will not try to be proof smart to you or beat around the bush, he will simply tell you that he does have the answer to your question but he will reach out to his superior for the answer. Trust me, he will always come back with a reasonable response even if it doesn't really answer the question exactly but at least it will sound very reasonable.

Fifth is their lower divorce rate. Of course, there will certainly be Jehovah’s Witnesses who are divorced but I am yet to see one myself. Do you know one? The Bible says, “By their fruits, we shall know them. This is a clear testament to show that the word of God is of great effect in their lives. Yeah!

Sixth is their devotion. When it comes to devotion, I rate the Jehovah’s Witnesses very high. A Jehovah’s Witness with an MSc can decide to turn into an artisan simply because he doesn't want anything that will hinder him from going to weekly meetings at the Kingdom Hall. One of their members once told me that he has never missed a meeting in his entire life and if I wasn't mistaken, he should be around 32 years of age when he told me that. Jehovah’s Witnesses don't joke with their meetings and that's why you will rarely see a Jehovah’s Witness working in the bank.

Lastly is their less emphasis on money. This is one area I respect the Jehovah’s Witnesses most. A Jehovah’s Witness will politely stop you by the road, hand you a book that would have cost you a lot of money, and ask that you give a free-will offering. Even if N5 is all you have, he will collect. This is not the way it is in other Christian sets where everything is for sale. The only Christian set that is a bit like the Jehovah’s Witnesses in this regard is the Christ Embassy with their “Rhapsody of Reality”. It will shock you that the Jehovah’s Witnesses do not take offerings or tithe in their meeting except a box at the entrance of the hall where members can drop their voluntary offerings. Sometimes I imagine how they can run their publications and the maintenance of their halls. I don't think there is any better way to explain the true provision of God than that.

In conclusion, I know a lot of Christians see the Jehovah’s Witnesses as a heretic movement or even a demonic one but I don't think so. Instead, I see sincere people who are devoted to God in the way they know best. Whether their doctrine is accurate or not, I just hope God counts the sincerity of their heart and devotion as righteousness.

Written by Ifedayo Oyewumi

It's not easy to come across people like you! smiley

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by achorladey: 11:06am On Jun 13
AkinwaleJJ:

It's not easy to come across people like you! smiley

grin grin grin grin grin

Just for self glorification of your religious organization he knows has its own failings and failures grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:55pm On Jun 13
achorladey:

grin grin grin grin grin

Just for self glorification of your religious organization he knows has its own failings and failures grin grin grin

Thanks for commenting!

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) / Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children / Emma Ifeanyi: "Arthur Eze Will Die, A Governor In Nigeria Will Go Mad"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.