Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,854 members, 7,915,455 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:16 AM

7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses - Religion (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses (52663 Views)

How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:34pm On Jun 05
FxMasterz:

I've gone through and couldn't see anywhere where I insulted you. Can you bring them out for me?

Check these:
CJStarz:
Those people can be so unforgiving.
Bitter souls.
Have them as neighbours and colleagues

Above is his first comment on the thread but i discovered he's open minded just like a first century Jew who indirectly insulted Jesus but Jesus noticed how kind hearted he is! John 1:45-46

But after much interaction this is the same person:
CJStarz:

Guy, I just dey reason your talks.
U dey make sense shaaa.

But ur oda brethren wey dey yarn opata here, I go soon reason im matter.
You're trying to prove me wrong in my assertion which I'm beginning to see but that guy is a complete wacko.
Wetin be im name here sef.
Let me check

CJStarz:

Dat @Janosky na bad example of a witness.
He lacks the attributes of a witness.
Na you wey just convert from Islam be d correct Witness.
Achorlady just dey yarn off point

But what about you?

JWs are demonic, they don't have conscience, they are hypocrites, they live on blood money, as for me who engaged you:
Max is a security guard in their hall that's what he used for a living and so on.

And you are here claiming you aren't insulting people?

Come on guy, it's OK to have a contrary opinion when talking about faith but going all the way to join faithless miscreants in accusing others simply because they don't agree with you is evil!

I point out to you that Courz said JEHOVAH is the name of a demon and that oteneaaron said Jesus doesn't exist at all even claiming humans created God. All that is OK by you except JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES simply because we don't share your line of thought OK present the church that has exactly the same beliefs as you do NO WAY.

Do you expect anyone to take you seriously with all that nonsense? undecided
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:37pm On Jun 05
CJStarz:

As e be so, anyone wey talk talk anyhow about you go collect from me😂

Haaaaaaaaaaa! no be so my friend. smiley

We are used to their kind! Matthew 5:11-12

What i won't take from them is accusing God's organization yet unable to present their own church! undecided

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by Emusan(m): 3:46pm On Jun 05
MaxInDHouse:

Haaaaaaaaaaa please don't do that! undecided

It's better you ignore him instead of making him feel bad.

Your comment about me will surely make some of them come after you now because you have added to their pain!

With the above you've finished them as they were desperately looking forward to say hurtful things to those speaking well of MaxInDhouse!

See self destruction!

I thought Jws are with one line of thought, see how come your deluded brother is being classified as what A WITNESS shouldn't be by the same person you're taking your self appraised from? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by CJStarz: 4:49pm On Jun 05
MaxInDHouse:

Haaaaaaaaaaa! no be so my friend. smiley

We are used to their kind! Matthew 5:11-12

What i won't take from them is accusing God's organization yet unable to present their own church! undecided

If you say so, otherwise me sef don ready to TINUBULIZE anyone wey wan talk anyhow 😂
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by FxMasterz: 4:56pm On Jun 05
MaxInDHouse:

Check these:

Above is his first comment on the thread but i discovered he's open minded just like a first century Jew who indirectly insulted Jesus but Jesus noticed how kind hearted he is! John 1:45-46

But what about you?

JWs are demonic, they don't have conscience, they are hypocrites, they live on blood money, as for me who engaged you:
Max is a security guard in their hall that's what he used for a living and so on.

Come on guy, it's OK to have a contrary opinion when talking about faith but going all the way to join faithless miscreants in accusing others simply because they don't agree with you is evil!

I point out to you that Courz said JEHOVAH is the name of a demon and that oteneaaron said Jesus doesn't exist at all even claiming humans created God. All that is OK by you except JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES simply because we don't share your line of thought OK present the church that has exactly the same beliefs as you do NO WAY.

When you see someone who can lie freely, deny evidences without remorse, disparage the Bible to establish men's doctrines, have conflicting views on the same subject matter while shouting ode, mumu, werey, asínwín, you can never have order in life, etc. is that person not demon possessed? What form of diagnosis would best describe such a condition? Even to a simple question such as 'is something wrong with them?' a question justifiably asked because you condemn wars but support shares owned in weapon production, and then return to say the shares were given away to your organization, then later deny ever having any shares, you responded, 'something is wrong with your brain'. Are you not truly demon possessed? It's not an insult. It's a diagnosis based on analysis. You've never even been consistent in your defences. You'll deny an action, then justify the action, and when that does not stand, you try to make someone else responsible for the same action. Should someone not ask if something is not wrong with you? Does such a person have conscience? Is he truly not an hypocrite?

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by achorladey: 5:08pm On Jun 05
CJStarz:

I dey come, lemme attend to Tinubu fes, he bn dey wait for me since morning 🚶🚶🚶

I hope you won't run away. Good news of Jehovah's Witnesses on pause grin grin grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by achorladey: 5:10pm On Jun 05
FxMasterz:

I've gone through and couldn't see anywhere where I insulted you. Can you bring them out for me?

Time to gaslight and project his ways of lies and manipulations on you. He must keep avoiding me in anyway and form he can.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by FxMasterz: 5:11pm On Jun 05
achorladey:

Time to gaslight and project his ways of lies and manipulations on you. He must keep avoiding me in anyway and form he can.

He has been avoiding you?
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by achorladey: 5:12pm On Jun 05
MaxInDHouse:

Check these:

But what about you?

See how hard he is struggling to bring evidence of insults and abuses grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by achorladey: 5:15pm On Jun 05
CJStarz:

As e be so, anyone wey talk talk anyhow about you go collect from me😂

Tell us when you assume the role of anyone wey talk talk anyhow about you go collect from me officer for MaxInDHouse grin grin grin.

Still waiting for the good news of Jehovah's Witnesses grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by achorladey: 5:18pm On Jun 05
Emusan:

See self destruction!

I thought Jws are with one line of thought, so how come your deluded brother are being classified as what A WITNESS shouldn't be by the same person you're taking your self appraised from? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Looool! Saving his own face and head is of utmost importance than that of the werey peddling brains of JaNosense aka Janosky grin grin grin grin

Even CJStarz don expose the lies and manipulations in the midst of Jehovah's Witnesses and MaxInDHouse covering it up with they are imperfect. We dey see many of the wonders of his madness and insanities peddling brains about the words of CJStarz

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by achorladey: 5:19pm On Jun 05
CJStarz:

If you say so, otherwise me sef don ready to TINUBULIZE anyone wey wan talk anyhow 😂

Be ready to TINUBULIZE on the good news of Jehovah's Witnesses grin grin grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by achorladey: 5:22pm On Jun 05
FxMasterz:

When you see someone who can lie freely, deny evidences without remorse, disparage the Bible to establish men's doctrines, have conflicting views on the same subject matter while shouting ode, mumu, werey, asínwín, you can never have order in life, etc. is that person not demon possessed? What form of diagnosis would best describe such a condition? Even to a simple question such as 'is something wrong with them?' a question justifiably asked because you condemn wars but support shares owned in weapon production, and then return to say the shares were given away to your organization, then later deny ever having any shares, you responded, 'something is wrong with your brain'. Are you not truly demon possessed? It's not an insult. It's a diagnosis based on analysis. You've never even been consistent in your defences. You'll deny an action, then justify the action, and when that does not stand, you try to make someone else responsible for the same action. Should someone not ask if something is not wrong with you? Does such a person have conscience? Is he truly not an hypocrite?

Must they curse, abuse, insult, denigrate, lie, manipulate people to make a point.

Someone said when they go around jabbing folks with a stick until someone gives you them a black eye, they are not being “persecuted

grin grin grin grin grin

They don't want that.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by Aemmyjah(m): 5:42pm On Jun 05
FxMasterz:

Have you brought any proof to counteract the proofs submitted so far on this thread?

Oh
This images are proofs that watchtower is investing in armaments?
You be mumu

Did Paul not ask his cousin to report to the Authorities when threatened?
As we subject themselves to them, reporting a serious matter that threaten life to the right authorities
You're an example of gullibility

What should they do when someone is injured or threatened?
No be wuna church de lie to una de give una expensive stuff to buy that you won't fall sick and to give you stickers to post on your door that no one will threaten you

Continue filling your empty brains with lies cos of people that continue to beat your intelligence on Nairaland
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by Aemmyjah(m): 5:43pm On Jun 05
MaxInDHouse:

Check these:

But what about you?

Fxmasterz is far gullible that a fish
Let him continue
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:08pm On Jun 05
FxMasterz:

When you see someone who can lie freely, deny evidences without remorse, disparage the Bible to establish men's doctrines, have conflicting views on the same subject matter

All of these is what your friends here are doing yet you sweep everything under the carpet as if their own no matter.
So if you can do that then how can you truly know who is lying?

Open your heart and question everyone around you not just directing all your energy towards one side because by doing so you will judge wrongly.

Now face the fact.
Courz said JEHOVAH is the name of a demon.
Ask him if he has repented of that.
Then oteneaaron who said humans created God is here, face him and ask what he meant by that.
He also claimed that Jesus never existed all these you swept under then you want to claim Jehovah's Witnesses are lying because they don't agree with you.

Is that not the height of hypocrisy? undecided
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:12pm On Jun 05
Aemmyjah:

Let him continue

CJStarz has given him a heavy blow with the sudden turn around.
Now he wants to prove that i've been the one insulting him all along whereas he is just here to support any accusations against Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by FxMasterz: 6:22pm On Jun 05
MaxInDHouse:

All of these is what your friends here are doing yet you sweep everything under the carpet as if their own no matter.
So if you can do that then how can you truly know who is lying?

Open your heart and question everyone around you not just directing all your energy towards one side because by doing so you will judge wrongly.

Now face the fact.
Courz said JEHOVAH is the name of a demon.
Ask him if he has repented of that.
Then oteneaaron who said humans created God is here, face him and ask what he meant by that.
He also claimed that Jesus never existed all these you swept under then you want to claim Jehovah's Witnesses are lying because they don't agree with you.

Is that not the height of hypocrisy? undecided

Open a thread on my friends, then we'll discuss them too. You're free to open a thread on me and discuss me too. This thread is a JW thread. I can't be discussing my friends. That's derailment. But you could see that I once challenged Achorladey for calling insulting you by always referring to you as madness and insanity peddling brains. Didn't you see that? He justified his stand by referring me to a first aggression from you where you called him all manner of names including asínwín. He uploaded screenshots as proof.

So, please you have not proven that I have been insulting you.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:33pm On Jun 05
FxMasterz:

Open a thread on my friends, then we'll discuss them too. You're free to open a thread on me and discuss me too. This thread is a JW thread. I can't be discussing my friends. That's derailment. But you could see that I once challenged Achorladey for calling insulting you by always referring to you as madness and insanity peddling brains. Didn't you see that? He justified his stand by referring me to a first aggression from you where you called him all manner of names including asínwín. He uploaded screenshots as proof.
So, please you have not proven that I have been insulting you.

Obviously you don't know Maximus!

I don't open threads just to talk about anyone na dem dey follow me back to back as for me my presence here is to preach the Good News of God's kingdom! smiley
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by CJStarz: 7:41pm On Jun 05
achorladey:

I hope you won't run away. Good news of Jehovah's Witnesses on pause grin grin grin
Guy, mellow,wetin be all dez nah.
I for tell you d Goodnews from the JWs but it would be too hard for you comprehend, so make we fashi d talk.

Na Club things for my side now
Come join me

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by achorladey: 7:42pm On Jun 05
MaxInDHouse:

Obviously you don't know Maximus!

I don't open threads just to talk about anyone na dem dey follow me back to back as for me my presence here is to preach the Good News of God's kingdom! smiley

The same MaxInDHouse a carry over of Maximus69 extension of Maximus692, AkinwaleJJ and Co grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by achorladey: 7:43pm On Jun 05
CJStarz:

Guy, mellow,wetin be all dez nah.
I for tell you d Goodnews from the JWs but it would be too hard for you comprehend, so make we fashi d talk.

Na Club things for my side now
Come join me

No worries just chill and find something hold body grin grin grin grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by CJStarz: 7:45pm On Jun 05
achorladey:

No worries just chill and find something hold body grin grin grin grin grin.
One love....one love ❤️❤️

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by achorladey: 7:47pm On Jun 05
MaxInDHouse:

CJStarz has given him a heavy blow with the sudden turn around.
Now he wants to prove that i've been the one insulting him all along whereas he is just here to support any accusations against Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley

The same CJStarz that you kowtow and run enter imperfections to hide the face and head of your religious organization when he started to expose the hypocrisy and failings in your midst.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by achorladey: 7:49pm On Jun 05
Aemmyjah:

Let him continue

We know Aemmyjah has a stupidity peddling brains he used in peddling gullible like that of a fish grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by achorladey: 7:51pm On Jun 05
Aemmyjah:

Oh
This images are proofs that watchtower is investing in armaments?
You be mumu

Did Paul not ask his cousin to report to the Authorities when threatened?
As we subject themselves to them, reporting a serious matter that threaten life to the right authorities
You're an example of gullibility

What should they do when someone is injured or threatened?
No be wuna church de lie to una de give una expensive stuff to buy that you won't fall sick and to give you stickers to post on your door that no one will threaten you

Continue filling your empty brains with lies cos of people that continue to beat your intelligence on Nairaland

See deflection and diversion just to bring evidence to counteract lies and manipulations packed into your stupidity peddling brains grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:49pm On Jun 07
But to be frank with you it's rare to see people who say good things about God's organization! undecided
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by achorladey: 4:03pm On Jun 07
MaxInDHouse:
But to be frank with you it's rare to see people who say good things about God's organization! undecided

Since they know what you call God's organization is a man-made creation and concept used to subject and capture man like you under fellow men grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:04pm On Jun 07
achorladey:

Since they know what you call God's organization is a man-made creation and concept used to subject and capture man like you under fellow men grin grin grin

Thanks for commenting! smiley
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by achorladey: 4:50pm On Jun 07
MaxInDHouse:

There are so many concepts out there. God's organisation is equally part of the concept set up by men to advance their thousands of agenda using the bible as back up. Keep it as part of your thanks for commenting.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:09pm On Jun 07
achorladey:

There are so many concepts out there. God's organisation is equally part of the concept set up by men to advance their thousands of agenda using the bible as back up. Keep it as part of your thanks for commenting.
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by Janosky: 10:14pm On Jun 07
MaxInDHouse:

Check these:

But what about you?

That FX very low IQ guy dey deceive himself.

He should go & reread his posts with labels "demonic, brainwashed ', 'blood money' etc.

Because JW's exposure of his gullibility & IBERIBEISM.

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (55) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye: Lekki Toll Gate Massacre Could Complicate Things / Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta / Prophet Joshua Iginla 2023 Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.