Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,195 members, 7,887,462 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:15 AM

7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses - Religion (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses (48744 Views)

How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by Janosky: 10:15pm On Jun 07
MaxInDHouse:

Check these:

Above is his first comment on the thread but i discovered he's open minded just like a first century Jew who indirectly insulted Jesus but Jesus noticed how kind hearted he is! John 1:45-46

But after much interaction this is the same person:

But what about you?

JWs are demonic, they don't have conscience, they are hypocrites, they live on blood money, as for me who engaged you:
Max is a security guard in their hall that's what he used for a living and so on.

And you are here claiming you aren't insulting people?

Come on guy, it's OK to have a contrary opinion when talking about faith but going all the way to join faithless miscreants in accusing others simply because they don't agree with you is evil!

I point out to you that Courz said JEHOVAH is the name of a demon and that oteneaaron said Jesus doesn't exist at all even claiming humans created God. All that is OK by you except JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES simply because we don't share your line of thought OK present the church that has exactly the same beliefs as you do NO WAY.

Do you expect anyone to take you seriously with all that nonsense? undecided

That FX very low IQ guy dey deceive himself.

He should go & reread his posts with labels "demonic, brainwashed ', 'blood money' etc.

Because of JW's exposure of his gullibility & IBERIBEISM .

grin grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:31pm On Jun 07
Janosky:

He should go & reread his posts with labels "demonic, brainwashed ', 'blood money' etc.
Because of JW's exposure of his gullibility & IBERIBEISM .
grin grin

He is not sincere so there's no way the truth can make any sense to him! smiley
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by Janosky: 10:35pm On Jun 07
achorladey:

There are so many concepts out there. God's organisation is equally part of the concept set up by men to advance their thousands of agenda using the bible as back up. Keep it as part of your thanks for commenting.

Achorladey WEREY peddling brain grin grin

Is it ONLY one individual worshipping Jehovah God in the whole world?

Achorladey werey peddling brains.
Balogun of DUNCE.

grin grin grin cheesy grin

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:41pm On Jun 07
Janosky:

Balogun of DUNCE.

Please let him be as he doesn't want to relate with members of God's organization anymore at least he now have friends that are better than JWs!
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by achorladey: 10:51pm On Jun 07
Janosky:

Balogun of DUNCE.

I know it won't take your werey peddling brains that long to add stupidity peddling to it as part your you must never have order in your life grin grin grin

Janosky aka JaNosense WEREY peddling brain

You know who you are grin grin grin grin

Question that suit you must never have order in your life grin grin grin grin

Janosky werey peddling brains.

Nice you are becoming accustomed to your personality here on nairaland

Balogun of DUNCE.

Janosky aka JaNosense area of specialty grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by achorladey: 10:59pm On Jun 07
MaxInDHouse:

Please let him be as he doesn't want to relate with members of God's organization anymore at least he now have friends that are better than JWs!

Your and your madness and insanities peddling brains will keep peddling lies and manipulations packed into your brains about me and others to save your face and head. Na your area of specialty.

Ignore him completely, avoid him completely, he is mad, insane, workers of lawlessness e.t.c. grin grin grin

What has it turn out for you? grin grin

Answer: more lies lies lies and more lies like

he doesn't want to relate with members of God's organization

You think I am like your GOD of men asking you to wear slacks and pants of a regimented Bible trained conscience grin grin grin. Wants to project their lies and manipulations packed into your madness and insanities on me about who I relate with or not grin grin grin

Seek your cheap sympathy of thanks for commenting and console yourself. Insult and abuses is how members of Jehovah organization relate with people on nairaland. What a sorry state. grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by achorladey: 11:00pm On Jun 07
Janosky:

Because JW's exposure of his gullibility & IBERIBEISM.

grin grin

Your exposure is what led to your LOW IQ peddlings on nairaland laced with deceiving, gullibility and IBERIBEISM peddling from your werey peddling brains grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by achorladey: 11:02pm On Jun 07
MaxInDHouse:

He is not sincere so there's no way the truth can make any sense to him! smiley

He is not sincere since he didn't dance to the tune of your madness and insanities peddling brains. grin grin grin

You better use your thanks for commenting peddling hold body as consolation. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by Janosky: 11:03pm On Jun 07
CJStarz:

Peter kept sinning until he was restored after the denial.
The passage you just mentioned was at the Call. He felt his imperfect after Jesus asked him to throw his net in for a big catch.
He kept on sinning, even to the point of slashing off the ear of one of the soldiers that came to arrest him.
He sinned in denying Christ before the cock crowed !
He became remorseful thereafter and from the Bible,I did not read where it was stated that Peter sinned again!

My point in mentioning your organization is that, whilst the majority of your members whom I have come in contact with claim to be religious and know the bible in and out, they are exhibit unchristian characteristics like malice keeping,unforgiveness, vindictiveness, non co-operation with neighbors in simple agreements.
Mehn, I'm talking out of my personal experience.
This is is someone who has related,worked and lived with members of your sect.

Thanks for quoting me

Oga, thanks for your response.

But pls study Galatians 2:11-14.
Paul Opposes Cephas
11 When Cephas came to Antioch, I opposed him to his face, because he stood condemned. 12 For before certain men came from James, he used to eat with the Gentiles. But when they arrived, he began to draw back and separate himself from the Gentiles because he was afraid of those who belonged to the circumcision group. 13 The other Jews joined him in his hypocrisy, so that by their hypocrisy even Barnabas was led astray.

14 When I saw that they were not acting in line with the truth of the gospel, I said to Cephas in front of them"

Oga, in a nutshell, you said. "majority of JW's you know exhibit unchristian characteristics."

Oga, @ Galatians 2:11-14 , emphasis on verses 13-14, did Peter exhibit unchristian characteristics?

Peter did not stop sinning. JW's can NOT. You too can NOT.

*Colossians 3:13
"Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you."

That we quarrel today & go our separate ways doesn't mean 'vindictiveness', the important thing is to leave that environment B4 the matter escalate beyond control.
Abeg you, forgive us.
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by achorladey: 11:50pm On Jun 07
Janosky:

Paul Opposes Cephas
11 When Cephas came to Antioch, I opposed him to his face, because he stood condemned. 12 For before certain men came from James, he used to eat with the Gentiles. But when they arrived, he began to draw back and separate himself from the Gentiles because he was afraid of those who belonged to the circumcision group. 13 The other Jews joined him in his hypocrisy, so that by their hypocrisy even Barnabas was led astray.

14 When I saw that they were not acting in line with the truth of the gospel, I said to Cephas in front of them"

Oga, in a nutshell, you said. "majority of JW's you know exhibit unchristian characteristics."

Oga, @ Galatians 2:11-14 , emphasis on verses 13-14, did Peter exhibit unchristian characteristics?

"Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you."

That we quarrel today & go our separate ways doesn't mean 'vindictiveness', the important thing is to leave that environment B4 the matter escalate beyond control.
Abeg you, forgive us.

See the werey peddling brains grin grin grin

When they are caught in their lies and manipulations they look for where to hide their werey peddling brains....

A characteristics of being the better performing performance religious group and the only one doing God's will on earth grin grin

It is enough legalisms and approval for Jehovah’s witnesses to copy-cat grin grin

Peter did not stop sinning. JW's can NOT. You too can NOT

False Christians are perfect and don't sin grin grin grin grin
As long as it remains in your werey, madness and insanities peddling brains that being a true Christian in your lies and manipulations filled brains is just being a Jehovah's Witnesses nothing more. grin grin grin Hold it as consolation grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by CJStarz: 4:58am On Jun 08
[quote author=Janosky post=130359700]

Paul Opposes Cephas

Abeg you, forgive us.
[/quote

@MaxinDHouse, @achorladey and myself,we don settle d matter.
So relax.
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:09am On Jun 08
achorladey:

He is not sincere since he didn't dance to the tune of your madness and insanities peddling brains. grin grin grin
You better use your thanks for commenting peddling hold body as consolation. grin grin grin

Thanks for commenting! smiley
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:55am On Jun 08
CJStarz:
@MaxinDHouse, @achorladey and myself,we don settle d matter. So relax.

Thanks so much!

One thing that baffles me about some Ex-jws is the way they look for opportunities to malign God's organization, though i was once a Muslim and i've seen horrible things happen in their midst i know that some of them are nice and kind so if i want to talk about religion i've been watching myself not to say much about Islam since i know most people there only think religion is just whatever suits their opinion and nothing more.
So i focus on my discovery about the one and only true religion!

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by achorladey: 8:06am On Jun 08
[quote author=CJStarz post=130360888][/quote]

Looool!

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by achorladey: 8:29am On Jun 08
MaxInDHouse:

Thanks so much!

One thing that baffles me about some Ex-jws is the way they look for opportunities to malign God's organization, though i was once a Muslim and i've seen horrible things happen in their midst i know that some of them are nice and kind so if i want to talk about religion i've been watching myself not to say much about Islam since i know most people there only think religion is just whatever suits their opinion and nothing more.

After sometime your thanks for commenting will return to your usual faithless miscreants peddling of not here elsewhere grin grin grin

One thing that baffles me about some Ex-jws is the way they look for opportunities to malign God's organization

I know the number of times I have asked you show just one time my post malign that your "Jehovah's organization packed into your madness and insanities peddling brains. Not once have you provided an evidence. Yet you keep advancing lies and manipulations about the words of people here that they malign your religious organization.

The same you open your mouth @ age +/- 55 years freely that Jehovah's Witnesses are

1. Sinners like every other religious organization

2. Satan influence Jehovah's organization therefore the numerous failures and failings

3. There are Jehovah’s witnesses that are hypocrites in your midst and you look at them with suspicious eyes.

4. That Achorladey defended this your same religious organization intelligently while still a member.

5. Picked Brocab's post and said I was cursed and kicked out. That your werey peddling brother even said does it matter after all I am no longer in the organization. That one is not maligning in your madness and insanities peddling brains.

Yet once anyone expose the notorious activities of your members it comes under they are MALIGNING your religious organization grin grin grin. A tactic to save the madness and insanities peddling packed into lying and manipulating brains.

though i was once a Muslim and i've seen horrible things happen in their midst i know that some of them are nice and kind

So?

so if i want to talk about religion i've been watching myself not to say much about Islam since i know most people there only think religion is just whatever suits their opinion and nothing more

To say more about those you call christendom, false Christians, Satan's agent, pastorpreneurs is your area of specialty since those ones it is not whatever suit their opinion is religion grin grin grin just to ensure you cover up the lies and manipulations in your religious organization and ensure people don't expose your religious organization like you do to othersgrin grin grin

The focus of your over +/- 100,000 thousand post on nairaland is mainly about condemning those you call christendom it has very little to do with discovery of only true religion. You joined this platform while already a Jehovah's Witness and kept lying and manipulating people that you are studying the Bible. grin grin grin. You joined this platform straightway condemning other religious denominations that they are not united to advance your God's organization. Even rubbish anything called none denominated Christians. The madness and insanities peddling brains wants to hide the fact that I said even people meets on this platform to encourage one another to do fine things yet he wants sympathy for his lying and manipulated head and face.

Enjoy your thanks for commenting like the individual who wants to turn a new leaf and while you do stop lying and manipulating people. You were warned about what a lady called WITCHCRAFT on this platform years ago. They haunt you now

Part of such witchcraft is saying

1. Christian(maligning) is cursed and anyone who bears that name does not belong to Jesus yet your madness and insanities peddling brains returned with I AM A CHRISTIAN

2. Some said they gathered in the name of Jesus your madness and insanities peddling brains started to describe them as SCOFFERS, WICKED using Psalms 1:1 as back up. When the same people asked you are happy based on same Psalms 1:1 you ran away failing to respond. Yet they malign God's organization in your madness and insanities peddling brains. grin grin

No wonder even atheist says when you lie, you do so with no shame and no modicum of self respect to your madness and insanities peddling brains grin grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by achorladey: 8:30am On Jun 08
MaxInDHouse:

Continue to use am hold body grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:35am On Jun 08
achorladey:

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by CJStarz: 9:42am On Jun 08
achorladey:

Looool!
Happy weekend 😀

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by achorladey: 10:13am On Jun 08
CJStarz:

Happy weekend 😀

Make sure as you rest and unwind don't get weakened by the weekend grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by CJStarz: 6:52pm On Jun 08
achorladey:

Make sure as you rest and unwind don't get weakened by the weekend grin
Nahhhh

Family first 😂

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by achorladey: 6:59pm On Jun 08
CJStarz:

Nahhhh

Family first 😂

Oga my hand no dey sey make you no consider family first oooo

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by CJStarz: 7:09pm On Jun 08
achorladey:

Oga my hand no dey sey make you no consider family first oooo
😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by achorladey: 7:16pm On Jun 08
CJStarz:

😂😂😂

My jurisdiction no reach that level grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:52am On Jun 09
CJStarz:

Nahhhh
Family first 😂
Are you married?

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by CJStarz: 6:01am On Jun 09
MaxInDHouse:

Are you married?
Yep!

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:09am On Jun 09
CJStarz:

Yep!
Hmmmmmmmmmm that means you are man enough to handle responsibilities.
God will help us because it's not easy these days! 2Timothy 3:1

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by CJStarz: 9:04am On Jun 09
MaxInDHouse:

Hmmmmmmmmmm that means you are man enough to handle responsibilities.
God will help us because it's not easy these days! 2Timothy 3:1
Absolutely!

My brother, it's been God all the way!
To Him alone be all the Glory!!!

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:12pm On Jun 09
CJStarz:

Absolutely!

My brother, it's been God all the way!
To Him alone be all the Glory!!!

Amen! smiley

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by Emusan(m): 5:23pm On Jun 09
achorladey:

You have reduced him to one line post cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by achorladey: 6:38pm On Jun 09
Emusan:

You have reduced him to one line post cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

We know sey na cover until they are imperfect enter im body grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:30am On Jun 10
CJStarz:

Oya bring your Bible.
Open am....

I expected you to stage a chat between me and one of them based on the GOOD NEWS of God's kingdom and the benefits God's word said will be gotten.

If you do i'm 100% sure you will see how empty all enemies of God's organization are as they don't have anything tangible to share!
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by achorladey: 8:05am On Jun 10
MaxInDHouse:

I expected you to stage a chat between me and one of them based on the GOOD NEWS of God's kingdom and the benefits God's word said will be gotten.

If you do i'm 100% sure you will see how empty all enemies of God's organization are as they don't have anything tangible to share!

This one looking for consolation grin grin grin about the manipulated good news of God's kingdom packed into your madness and insanities peddling brains grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (Reply)

Priestess Ogbanje Repents, Renounces Her Juju In Enugu (Photos) / Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" / We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.