Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,756 members, 7,886,001 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 07:22 PM

7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses - Religion (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses (48628 Views)

How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by achorladey: 1:30pm On Jun 02
Janosky:

These LYING WAILING WAILERS fueling their delusions with IBERIBEISM.

Watchtower DO NOT, ARE NOT shareholders in Raytheon & Boeing companies or ANY Armaments making firm (screenshot evidences).

FALSE narratives dwelling in your WEREY peddling brains- Courz Oteneaaron, Achorladey, Emusan, Staying OZUO,FX IBERIBEISM, WAILING WAILERS bought shares for JW's inside their WEREY brains.

The vast majority of Henrietta Riley Trust profits are from investments in oil, but WAILERS MUST CONSOLE THEMSELVES with high BP sifia pains.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your you must never order in your life is now leading your werey peddling brains into more wailings, IBERIBEISM, Sifia pains, high BP peddlings.
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by Janosky: 1:31pm On Jun 02
FxMasterz:

Mr. Sifia pains and high BP, how does this paper you attached relate to the weapons investment matter at hand?

If you Fx masterz had comprehension skills ,you would understand that the Quora screenshots REFUTED & addressed that screenshot fueling your delusion.
grin grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by achorladey: 1:33pm On Jun 02
FxMasterz:

Yes they do. Everyone does give money to churches without anyone knowing who is giving what, but churches would not deliberately go and collect immoral money from a known sinner or invest in a company producing immoral products to make profit.

The werey peddling brains already admit unrighteous reaches full the account of his GODS of men housed in USA grin grin grin. Backtracking on that is evidence of his usual never to have order in life peddling from his werey peddling brains grin grin grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by Janosky: 1:34pm On Jun 02
achorladey:

The werey peddling brains already admit unrighteous reaches full the account of his GODS of men housed in USA grin grin grin. Backtracking on that is evidence of his usual never to have order in life peddling from his werey peddling brains.

Your you must never order in your life is now leading your werey peddling brains into more wailings, IBERIBEISM, Sifia pains, high BP peddlings.

The Quora screenshots evidence dey pain WAILING WAILERS.

Them done dey give MUMU excuses.
grin

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by achorladey: 1:35pm On Jun 02
Janosky:

Them dey collect "unrighteous riches nau.. grin

These people caught selling adulterated drugs/ soft drinks/fake wines, fruits & vegetables ripened with harmful chemicals, are their names on the tithes/seed sowing Registers of your gods of men?

Those people occupying the front rows of your gods of men business centers, nah their names & the names of your gods of men dey PANDORA Papers.

FX IBERIBEISM.
grin grin

As long as it brings consolation to your you must never have order in your life coming from your WEREY peddling brains grin grin grin grin.

We know many unrighteous riches is what you earn as living that's why you must peddle you must never have order in your life grin grin grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by achorladey: 1:37pm On Jun 02
FxMasterz:

I remember years ago when MFM was still very young, some politicians visited Daniel Olukoya and gifted him exotic cars. Olukoya knew that that cars were purchased from the proceeds of embezzlements. He rejected the cars and told them to carry their cars away. The politicians left in shame.

Now, why can't JW do the same instead of profiting from such blood money?

Loooool they are the better performing performance religious group no other comes close in their lies and manipulations filled brains

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by achorladey: 1:38pm On Jun 02
oteneaaron:

A couple of reasons -

1. They are a business corporation pretending to be a religion.

2. They are hypocrites with no morality.

3. They love money and don't care where it comes from even if millions of people have to die.

What is happening in Norway is a recent example. Australia too show them shege grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by achorladey: 1:41pm On Jun 02
FxMasterz:

You don't know the definition of that word my brother. It's Maxindhouse, Janosky, Michael547, Aemmyjah and Cornelboy that knows the real definition of loving one's neighbor as one's self. To love one's neighbors as one's self according to the best performing organization doing God's will, you must discourage your neighbor from defending himself and his nation from assault while you invest for profits in weapons of mass destruction that would potentially destroy those neighbours. Can you now Ṣee that this is true love?

To the bold I salute grin grin grin grin grin

We are not even forcing ourselves to be their brothers or friends oooooo. Even to love us as NEIGHBOURS like MaxInDHouse use to say na problem filled with curses, abuses, insults, name calling for the so called only true religion doing God's will and better performing performance religious group grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by achorladey: 1:44pm On Jun 02
Janosky:

grin

The same tactics you used that made you start peddling you must never order in life grin grin grin grin

Attributes of your werey peddling brains not stopping yet. Enjoy your unrighteous riches in your bank account since money = unrighteous riches in your WEREY peddling brains as a university graduate and tech literate. grin grin grin grin grin

Your parents suppose collect refunds for you saying they use unrighteous riches to sponsor your education since the hard earned money of theirs is what you called unrighteous riches. They suppose protest against that University you attended packed that werey peddling into your brains.

Werey peddling brains continue grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by Stayingalive: 2:37pm On Jun 02
FxMasterz:

You don't know the definition of that word my brother. It's Maxindhouse, Janosky, Michael547, Aemmyjah and Cornelboy that knows the real definition of loving one's neighbor as one's self. To love one's neighbors as one's self according to the best performing organization doing God's will, you must discourage your neighbor from defending himself and his nation from assault while you invest for profits in weapons of mass destruction that would potentially destroy those neighbours. Can you now Ṣee that this is true love?
They are weird, how shameful they are defending money from weapon purchase is just the height of it.

4 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:53pm On Jun 02
oteneaaron:

Are Jehovah's Witnesses making money from the production of weapons? - YES!
Are Jehovah's Witnesses making money from the sale of weapons? - YES!
Are Jehovah's Witnesses making money from the death of millions of people who die from war? - YES!
Are Jehovah's Witnesses in support of WARS? - YES!

Continue wailing in agony!

JEHOVAH is beating Satan intelligently!

Satan created a means to enslave mankind so that only his agents will be in charge but the means he was using is MONEY yet Jehovah was enriching His own servants while Satan can't stop them from making MONEY.

So today JEHOVAH is milking the nations and using their treasures (MONEY) to enrich His house so that we are WORKING against Satan and there is nothing Satan can do about it! Isaiah 60:16

There is nothing as in NOTHING Satan can do God's organization will eat the fatty goodies in all the nations whether Satan likes it or not it's from his own people that God's organization will get what is needed to propagate the GOOD NEWS of God's kingdom: MONEY! smiley
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by Courz: 2:58pm On Jun 02
MaxInDHouse:

Continue wailing in agony!

JEHOVAH is beating Satan intelligently!

Satan created a means to enslave mankind so that only his agents will be in charge but the means he was using is MONEY yet Jehovah was enriching His own servants while Satan can't stop them from making MONEY.

So today JEHOVAH is milking the nations and using their treasures (MONEY) to enrich His house so that we are WORKING against Satan and there is nothing Satan can do about it! Isaiah 60:16

There is nothing as in NOTHING Satan can do God's organization will eat the fatty goodies in all the nations whether Satan likes it or not it's from his own people that God's organization will get what is needed to propagate the GOOD NEWS of God's kingdom: MONEY! smiley

You are profiting from the sales of Weapons of Mass destruction. You are profiting from the killing of millions of People. In fact, anytime there is a War, you are making millions. Why do you think Watchtower Bible and Tract Society is a Billionaire? Because of their many investments in questionable things. You JWS are profiting from the War between Israel and Palestinians. Profiting from Weapons of Mass destruction is the same thing as a person selling weapons because the person selling the weapons is profiting from it. Profiting from Weapons means you are in support of Wars whether you like it or not. If you like twist your brain and Deceive yourself, You can't Deceive others. You can't Deceive Jesus. You are in support of Wars and you will be judged harshly.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:58pm On Jun 02
FxMasterz:

I remember years ago when MFM was still very young, some politicians visited Daniel Olukoya and gifted him exotic cars. Olukoya knew that that cars were purchased from the proceeds of EMBEZZLEMENT. He rejected the cars and told them to carry their cars away. The politicians left in shame.

Now, why can't JW do the same instead of profiting from such blood money?

The highlighted says it all!

EMBEZZLEMENT= illegal means!

PRODUCTION COMPANY= Legit means! wink
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by Courz: 3:00pm On Jun 02
oteneaaron:

A couple of reasons -

1. They are a business corporation pretending to be a religion.

2. They are hypocrites with no morality.

3. They love money and don't care where it comes from even if millions of people have to die.

Gbam! This is why you can see Jehovah's Witnesses like Mad Islamist MaxinDhouse defending the profiting from sales of Weapons of Mass destruction.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by Courz: 3:03pm On Jun 02
MaxInDHouse:

The highlighted says it all!

EMBEZZLEMENT= illegal means!

Production company= Legit business! wink

Mumu. As the so called one true religion that doesn't support Wars, is this the explanation you are going to give to Jesus on Judgement day? That production of weapons Is legal therefore the killing of people with those weapons Is legal? Is the sale of weapons of mass destruction of millions of people acceptable to Jesus and Almighty God?

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:04pm On Jun 02
Courz:

You are profiting from the sales of Weapons of Mass destruction. You are profiting from the killing of millions of People. In fact, anytime there is a War, you are making millions. Why do you think Watchtower Bible and Tract Society is a Billionaire? Because of their many INVESTMENTS BENEFITS in questionable things. You JWS are profiting from the War between Israel and Palestinians. Profiting from Weapons of Mass destruction is the same thing as a person selling weapons because the person selling the weapons is profiting from it. Profiting from Weapons means you are in support of Wars whether you like it or not. If you like twist your brain and Deceive yourself, You can't Deceive others. You can't Deceive Jesus. You are in support of Wars and you will be judged harshly.

Try to use a straightforward rendering:

INVESTMENT differs from BENEFITS!

Remember we don't vote (INVEST) in any human ruler but since we comply with their directives we (BENEFIT) from the programs they made available for all obedient citizens.

So apply the same logic now! wink
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:07pm On Jun 02
Courz:

Mumu. As the so called one true religion that doesn't support Wars, is this the explanation you are going to give to Jesus on Judgement day? That production of weapons Is legal therefore the killing of people with those weapons Is legal? Is the sale of weapons of mass destruction of millions of people acceptable to Jesus and Almighty God?

Do we carry weapons to fight and kill?

NO! wink

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:35pm On Jun 02
Janosky:

grin

My brother it's among us these people has a life, outside the organization they're lifeless as in dying silently.

When i saw a thread by one of them:

https://www.nairaland.com/8111618/thread-former-nigerian-jehovahs-witnesses#130253536

A Thread For Former Nigerian Jehovah's Witnesses

I laughed really hard because they can't do a single thing without Jehovah's Witnesses talking to them.

Please click on the link and see how they failed to share experiences among themselves.

WHY?

Because they have nothing worthwhile to share except lies they fabricated to malign God's organization.

So whenever i'm responding to them i feel really good because i know i'm doing them a favour, just stop commenting and see them begging us to come and chat with then! Luke 16:24

I only pity the misinformed churchgoers hanging around them! Psalms 1:1 wink
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by Courz: 3:38pm On Jun 02
MaxInDHouse:

NO!

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by Courz: 3:41pm On Jun 02
MaxInDHouse:

Remember we don't vote (INVEST) in any human ruler but since we comply with their directives we (BENEFIT) from the programs they made available for all obedient citizens.

Hahahaha. Mumu Islamist Mad MaxinDhouse wants to redefine the meaning of Investments and Benefits. Oteneaaron, achorladey and FxMasterz, come and see something o. Come and see foolishness in display. Mad MaxinDhouse has his own dictionary that says Investments is different from Benefits. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mad MaxinDhouse, please stop disgracing yourself and Jehovah's Witnesses. You have made so much disgrace. It is enough! Enough is Enough!

You are profiting from the sales of Weapons of Mass destruction. You are profiting from the killing of millions of People. In fact, anytime there is a War, you are making millions. Why do you think Watchtower Bible and Tract Society is a Billionaire? Because of their many investments in questionable things. You JWS are profiting from the War between Israel and Palestinians. Profiting from Weapons of Mass destruction is the same thing as a person selling weapons because the person selling the weapons is profiting from it. Profiting from Weapons means you are in support of Wars whether you like it or not. If you like twist your brain and Deceive yourself, You can't Deceive others. You can't Deceive Jesus. You are in support of Wars and you will be judged harshly.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:44pm On Jun 02
Courz:

Janosky, Aemmyjah, Michael please come and see what i just typed.
This one has entered default mode when he doesn't know what to type again.

Instead of them to rush into their thread and start showing people that they're alive without JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES ORGANIZATION!

https://www.nairaland.com/8111618/thread-former-nigerian-jehovahs-witnesses#130253536
cheesy
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by Courz: 3:45pm On Jun 02
MaxInDHouse:

Instead of them to rush into their thread and start showing people that they're alive without JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES ORGANIZATION!

cheesy

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:46pm On Jun 02
Courz:

MaxinDhouse

Go to the below thread and prove you're alive without JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES ORGANIZATION:

https://www.nairaland.com/8111618/thread-former-nigerian-jehovahs-witnesses#130253536 cheesy
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by Courz: 3:48pm On Jun 02
MaxInDHouse:

Go to the below thread and prove you're alive without JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES ORGANIZATION:

https://www.nairaland.com/8111618/thread-former-nigerian-jehovahs-witnesses#130253536 cheesy

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:53pm On Jun 02
Kudos to the owner of this wonderful thread.

May JEHOVAH show you favour as you have to defy all the enemies of truth to raise this.

Let all Ex-jws try to go and share what they have on the below thread if truthfully they have a life after leaving God's organization!

https://www.nairaland.com/8104868/7-reasons-why-respect-jehovahs/32#130270362

Thank you all, we love you, God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by achorladey: 3:57pm On Jun 02
MaxInDHouse:

May JEHOVAH show you favour as you have to defy all the enemies of truth to raise this.

Let all Ex-jws try to go and share what they have on the below thread if truthfully they have a life after leaving God's organization!

Wey that picture of that man packing Bible teach book inside a van like a regional sales manager cheesy grin

I want to see something again grin grin grin grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by achorladey: 4:02pm On Jun 02
MaxInDHouse:

The madness and insanities peddling brains will say no peace for the wicked. You are now marketing agents for ex members of your religious organization grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by Courz: 4:03pm On Jun 02
MaxInDHouse:

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by achorladey: 4:03pm On Jun 02
MaxInDHouse:

cheesy

Deflection and diversion tactics grin grin grin

Pointing to another thread shows we sabi your tactics when your madness and insanities peddling brains gets cornered grin grin grin grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by achorladey: 4:04pm On Jun 02
Courz:

Hahahaha. Mumu Islamist Mad MaxinDhouse wants to redefine the meaning of Investments and Benefits. Oteneaaron, achorladey and FxMasterz, come and see something o. Come and see foolishness in display. Mad MaxinDhouse has his own dictionary that says Investments is different from Benefits. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mad MaxinDhouse, please stop disgracing yourself and Jehovah's Witnesses. You have made so much disgrace. It is enough! Enough is Enough!

Wetin MaxInDHouse the madness and insanities peddling go gain without redefining words to suit his lies and manipulations peddlings

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by achorladey: 4:05pm On Jun 02
MaxInDHouse:

NO! wink

Many cases of Jehovah's Witnesses using weapons to kill fellow witnesses has been recorded. Remain in your lies of NO when reality says yes grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by achorladey: 4:07pm On Jun 02
MaxInDHouse:

Na oteneaaron needs to see this more. We know Satan's organisation and agents invest in Jehovah's organization the reason when they stop you chase after them for free investment money grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (47) (Reply)

Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) / TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) / Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.