Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,269 members, 7,884,427 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 10:28 AM

I Have Accepted My Fate As The Will Of God - Deposed Emir Of Gaya - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Have Accepted My Fate As The Will Of God - Deposed Emir Of Gaya (16912 Views)

Court Orders The Eviction Of Deposed Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero From Palace / Deposed Emir Of Kano, Bayero, Moves Into Nassarawa Palace With Soldiers (Video) / Emir Of Gaya, Ibrahim Abdulkadir Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Accepted My Fate As The Will Of God - Deposed Emir Of Gaya by Foreverjen002: 8:48am On May 27
Okay sir
Re: I Have Accepted My Fate As The Will Of God - Deposed Emir Of Gaya by Verifier(m): 8:52am On May 27
The rise and fall of Kings can be likened to Sunrise and Sunset but in this case, this was painfully executed by politicians. Live long King and continue to be a guide as a statesman.

Blessings
Re: I Have Accepted My Fate As The Will Of God - Deposed Emir Of Gaya by MightySparrow: 8:54am On May 27
kokoA:
A typical Muslim doesn't fight for power, they believe only God can give and take power. The former Emir of Kano should also accept his fate and allow Sanusi return in peace.

Lie. Atiku Abubakar fought dirty with Tinubu. Buhari was ever going to court from Obasanjo to Jonathan. So much litigations in courts. Not only that, Muslims use their influence to thwart justice, especially in the north to secure power.

In fact, the only thing that Muslims seek is power.

1 Like

Re: I Have Accepted My Fate As The Will Of God - Deposed Emir Of Gaya by KingLennon(m): 8:55am On May 27
You don't have any other option. Like Ganduje like Yusuf, every decision made is for their selfish interest sad
Re: I Have Accepted My Fate As The Will Of God - Deposed Emir Of Gaya by Deepspirituals: 8:55am On May 27
This Man resemble Seyi Makinde ooo
Re: I Have Accepted My Fate As The Will Of God - Deposed Emir Of Gaya by omooba05: 9:13am On May 27
Ganduje is a curse to Mankind
Re: I Have Accepted My Fate As The Will Of God - Deposed Emir Of Gaya by omooba05: 9:16am On May 27
Ganduje sold his tradition and culture for a pot of porridge

1 Like

Re: I Have Accepted My Fate As The Will Of God - Deposed Emir Of Gaya by zumbigbo(m): 9:20am On May 27
Emir of Eko abi grin grin grin
Re: I Have Accepted My Fate As The Will Of God - Deposed Emir Of Gaya by Lexusgs430: 9:42am On May 27
I really wonder how ganduje is feeling now.......... 🤣😂
Re: I Have Accepted My Fate As The Will Of God - Deposed Emir Of Gaya by NothingDoMe: 9:42am On May 27
Acceptance is coming one by one! Lol
Re: I Have Accepted My Fate As The Will Of God - Deposed Emir Of Gaya by dododawa1: 9:45am On May 27
GANDOLLAR

In

Several

Pain
Re: I Have Accepted My Fate As The Will Of God - Deposed Emir Of Gaya by Omodua(m): 9:53am On May 27
SadiqBabaSani:
Emir of GANDOLLAR emirate ditto please
You are proudly Isoko and you are bearing those weird names?

You are not Isoko. Isoko people are proud of their identity. You must be a Gambari.
Re: I Have Accepted My Fate As The Will Of God - Deposed Emir Of Gaya by Omodua(m): 9:56am On May 27
ObiaboAdoka:

Dethroned emir Aminu Ado Bayero is an uncle to Emir SLS.
No please. They're first cousins from Bayero's dynasty.
Re: I Have Accepted My Fate As The Will Of God - Deposed Emir Of Gaya by spencekat(m): 10:09am On May 27
magoo10:
Nothing concerns God here
You have only returned what didn't belong to you.
Exactly

1 Like

Re: I Have Accepted My Fate As The Will Of God - Deposed Emir Of Gaya by NASTYNASOSO: 10:12am On May 27
+
ObiaboAdoka:

HMMMMMMM

THEY ARE COUSINS
Re: I Have Accepted My Fate As The Will Of God - Deposed Emir Of Gaya by Yemmysworld91: 10:19am On May 27
SoNature:
It's even a shame that politicians can use you against your own nephew, SLS, and you fell for it because of power, money and influence. Politicians should stop denigrating our traditional institutions.
Even when Sanusi was selected as the Emir, he protested and I think went to court. He annoyingly left Kano for Sanusi first emirate. So, he has an history of not wanting Sanusi to bethe emir. I'm surprised a lot of people are shocked with the fact that he is adamant to leave the throne.
Re: I Have Accepted My Fate As The Will Of God - Deposed Emir Of Gaya by BrutusOj(m): 10:34am On May 27
kokoA:
A typical Muslim doesn't fight for power, they believe only God can give and take power. The former Emir of Kano should also accept his fate and allow Sanusi return in peace.
You said what? Don't let the spirit of the innocent people murdered in cold blood during and after elections to come after you oo. Who said the blood of monkeys and baboons will flow if he doesn't win election? A pagan?
Re: I Have Accepted My Fate As The Will Of God - Deposed Emir Of Gaya by Enemyofpeace: 10:35am On May 27
That's aboki for you
Re: I Have Accepted My Fate As The Will Of God - Deposed Emir Of Gaya by abibun: 10:36am On May 27
SoNature:
It's even a shame that politicians can use you against your own nephew, SLS, and you fell for it because of power, money and influence. Politicians should stop denigrating our traditional institutions.
Do you also ask why Bayero fell for it, Bayero is the biggest betrayal here
Re: I Have Accepted My Fate As The Will Of God - Deposed Emir Of Gaya by tbarrister(m): 10:38am On May 27
ObiaboAdoka:

This is wrong, SLS is a cousin to Aminu ADO bayero, his uncle was the former emir that died who was a brother to SLS father
Re: I Have Accepted My Fate As The Will Of God - Deposed Emir Of Gaya by Mubieey: 11:00am On May 27
SoNature:

And they will dump him later, Mark my word
Re: I Have Accepted My Fate As The Will Of God - Deposed Emir Of Gaya by verygudbadguy(m): 11:12am On May 27
ObiaboAdoka:

Cousin not uncle. They stayed in the same room for 10 years.
Re: I Have Accepted My Fate As The Will Of God - Deposed Emir Of Gaya by seunayantokun(m): 11:40am On May 27
Wetin you for do if you no wan gree? Person wey big pass you knock you for head, you wan say something?
Re: I Have Accepted My Fate As The Will Of God - Deposed Emir Of Gaya by donmik: 12:21pm On May 27
SoNature:

What you don't know is that Sunusi stole Bayero's mandate, starting from 2012 when Kwankwaso collected bribe from Sunusi to sell another person's throne to SLS.

Just that the Bayero's are peaceful, no one would hear their cry then in 2012.

It's well with Nigerians who don't know much but jump into conclusions
Re: I Have Accepted My Fate As The Will Of God - Deposed Emir Of Gaya by kokoA(m): 1:49pm On May 27
MightySparrow:

Lie. Atiku Abubakar fought dirty with Tinubu. Buhari was ever going to court from Obasanjo to Jonathan. So much litigations in courts. Not only that, Muslims use their influence to thwart justice, especially in the north to secure power.

In fact, the only thing that Muslims seek is power.

Politicians have no religion.
Re: I Have Accepted My Fate As The Will Of God - Deposed Emir Of Gaya by MightySparrow: 5:02pm On May 27
kokoA:
Politicians have no religion.

Are you now denying your brothers - in - Islam.
Re: I Have Accepted My Fate As The Will Of God - Deposed Emir Of Gaya by ObiaboAdoka(m): 5:12pm On May 27
verygudbadguy:

Cousin not uncle. They stayed in the same room for 10 years.
Emir Mohammed Sanusi the 1st and Emir Ado Bayero are brothers. Aminu Mohammed Sanusi who is the father of Emir SLS and the currently dethroned Emir of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero are first cousin. Emir SLS nd the son of dethroned emir Aminu Ado Bayero son are second cousin.
The father of Emir SLS was an ambassador of Nigeria to one asian country back then.
Re: I Have Accepted My Fate As The Will Of God - Deposed Emir Of Gaya by Elibaba1: 5:28pm On May 27
kokoA:

Why not Sanusi to accept his fate? Abi he own fate no reach him side?
Re: I Have Accepted My Fate As The Will Of God - Deposed Emir Of Gaya by verygudbadguy(m): 5:39pm On May 27
ObiaboAdoka:

Emir Mohammed Sanusi the 1st and Emir Ado Bayero are brothers. Aminu Mohammed Sanusi who is the father of Emir SLS and the currently dethroned Emir of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero are first cousin. Emir SLS nd the son of dethroned emir Aminu Ado Bayero son are second cousin.
The father of Emir SLS was an ambassador of Nigeria to one asian country back then.

Re: I Have Accepted My Fate As The Will Of God - Deposed Emir Of Gaya by Galadimabawa: 6:36pm On May 27
Do u have any option other than that?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asaba Market, Schools Shut As Palace Announces Asagba of Asaba’s Death / Naija History / Ejire Ara Isokun! Where Exactly Is Isokun?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.