Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,277 members, 7,943,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 07:16 PM

I Have Accepted My Fate As The Will Of God - Deposed Emir Of Gaya - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Have Accepted My Fate As The Will Of God - Deposed Emir Of Gaya (17062 Views)

Court Orders The Eviction Of Deposed Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero From Palace / Deposed Emir Of Kano, Bayero, Moves Into Nassarawa Palace With Soldiers (Video) / Emir Of Gaya, Ibrahim Abdulkadir Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Accepted My Fate As The Will Of God - Deposed Emir Of Gaya by ObiaboAdoka(m): 7:56pm On May 27
[quote author=verygudbadguy post=130170657][/quote]
Did u read d last sentence wer Sanusi Ado Bayero (ciroma) went on exile nd vowed never to bow to his nephew Emir SLS?
Re: I Have Accepted My Fate As The Will Of God - Deposed Emir Of Gaya by Thegamingorca(m): 8:10pm On May 27
Allllaaaahhhh hu Akbar
Re: I Have Accepted My Fate As The Will Of God - Deposed Emir Of Gaya by verygudbadguy(m): 9:01pm On May 27
ObiaboAdoka:

Did u read d last sentence wer Sanusi Ado Bayero (ciroma) went on exile nd vowed never to bow to his nephew Emir SLS?

That’s Ciroma Ado Sanusi. The one that exiled himself.

The newly dethroned Ado Bayero and the 14th Emir, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi are cousins. What’s difficult to understand in this. It is even in the first paragraph of the picture I attached. 🤦🏽‍♂️

Re: I Have Accepted My Fate As The Will Of God - Deposed Emir Of Gaya by 18wheeler: 10:52pm On May 27
capatainrambo:
This one is just about his stomach
Eggzakly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asaba Market, Schools Shut As Palace Announces Asagba of Asaba’s Death / A Brief History Of The Igarra People..my People / Oba Joel Sunday Daodu Kidnapped In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.