Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,914 members, 7,949,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 08:52 PM

Some Women Dey Ment For Head - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Women Dey Ment For Head (2223 Views)

No Be Only Women Dey This Game Of Sleeping With Dogs Oo / I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday / Not A Virgin ? - 'some Women Should Even Wear Red To Wed' Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Women Dey Ment For Head by marksonrick: 10:15pm On May 26
After the friendship of my manager and I went South, I decided to stay on my own.

It really hurt me, whenever I see them together but time itself is a healer.

There was a day she left her office so, i became curious as to where she went πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 😹. I nearly died of emotional wreckage that day but then I told myself, enough is enough. I challenged myself to up my game especially, when it keeps playing in my head when she told me, "Eric, this thing will affect you more o, you are the one who is going to lose at the end."

I began to play with selected female colleagues. I didn't play with all the girls and the reason being that a lot of the girls too are still attracted to the other guy.

Although I am still improving on approaching ladies, I have started to create a network of friends outside my work environment

Manager is now going about monitoring my movements. If I am playing with any staff, she will send her to go get something for her. So much so that female colleagues are afraid of associating with me.

I have to the conclusion that she doesn't want me associate with any other girl but the other guy, he keeps playing with them and also keeping them engaged with discussion and flirting.

I want to exchange am for her but I just dey hold my self.

Why e be say women dey ment like this sef, ha
Re: Some Women Dey Ment For Head by DaddyRochie1642: 10:22pm On May 26
Oga to slap you dey hungry me

17 Likes

Re: Some Women Dey Ment For Head by Sonnobax15(m): 10:40pm On May 26
lipsrsealed
*Sigh*

Na wa...
Re: Some Women Dey Ment For Head by NothingDoMe: 11:18pm On May 26
You are a talented writer with a vivid imagination.

5 Likes

Re: Some Women Dey Ment For Head by AmancalledGod: 11:34pm On May 26
I Just read rubbish... How does this make a meaning

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Women Dey Ment For Head by Twoclans(f): 1:25am On May 27
This guy again undecided
Re: Some Women Dey Ment For Head by Twoclans(f): 1:29am On May 27
AmancalledGod:
I Just read rubbish... How does this make a meaning

It's a continuation of another thread ,in the first one he is in love with his married manager .And he has a fellow colleague who is dragging the woman with him

This thread is another season of sku sku for the OP.
Re: Some Women Dey Ment For Head by luminouz(m): 7:37am On May 27
marksonrick:
After the friendship of my manager and I went South, I decided to stay on my own.

There was a day she left her office so, i became curious as to where she went πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 😹. I nearly died of emotional wreckage that day but then I told myself, enough is enough. I challenged myself to up my game especially, when it keeps playing in my head when she told me, "Eric, this thing will affect you more o, you are the one who is going to lose at the end."

I began to play with selected female colleagues. I didn't play with all the girls and the reason being that a lot of the girls too are still attracted to the other guy.

Although I am still improving on approaching ladies, I have started to create a network of friends outside my work environment

Manager is now going about monitoring my movements. If I am playing with any staff, she will send her to go get something for her. So much so that female colleagues are afraid of associating with me.

I have to the conclusion that she doesn't want me associate with any other girl but the other guy, he keeps playing with them and also keeping them engaged with discussion and flirting.

Are you ok, iwo mumu yi?

Well, you still get job na...i pray you don't lose it with your behaviors. You think those girls go look your side if you lose your job?

Simp
Re: Some Women Dey Ment For Head by CalmElder(m): 7:54am On May 27
I'm happy that you are finally taking charge of your emotions.

Keep building yourself bro. You have more to lose if you don't. Far more!

1 Like

Re: Some Women Dey Ment For Head by marksonrick: 8:29am On May 27
DaddyRochie1642:
Oga to slap you dey hungry me

Why?

CalmElder:
I'm happy that you are finally taking charge of your emotions.

Keep building yourself bro. You have more to lose if you don't. Far more!

Thanks bro.

luminouz:

Are you ok, iwo mumu yi?

Well, you still get job na...i pray you don't lose it with your behaviors. You think those girls go look your side if you lose your job?

Simp

What will make me lose my job?

My dear, I have lived in fear for a long while and now, I fear nothing except God.

For the job, if one goes, another will certainly come.

Twoclans:
This guy again undecided

Yes o, me again. I just felt like sharing something maybe, it will help me somehow, πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 😹.

1 Like

Re: Some Women Dey Ment For Head by luminouz(m): 8:40am On May 27
@Marksonrick

Will you shΓ»t it? Haba....you even get mouth to talk...falling for married woman and getting jealous because her kukunase has been brutally shined by a street smart dude and you are moping all over the place creating lamentation threads and disturbing us here.

Who is your dear, iffa wooze you, you simp!!!

People are advising you and you still dey have like fly wey wan follow dead body enter grave. Do you know how many people wish to have your job or a chance to put a meal on their table and you are misbehaving over another man's property? Are you not insãne? If you be my brother, I go call some abokis with koboko soaked in chilli pepper to kobokolise your brain small. Abi iru radarada wo leleyi na!!!😑😑😑

Men are so weak in my generation and I cringe at what the next one will turn out to be.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Women Dey Ment For Head by marksonrick: 9:01am On May 27
luminouz:
@Marksonrick

Will you shΓ»t it? Haba....you even get mouth to talk...falling for married woman and getting jealous because her kukunase has been brutally shined by a street smart dude and you are moping all over the place creating lamentation threads and disturbing us here.

People are advising you and you still dey have like fly wey wan follow dead body enter grave. Do you know how many people wish to have your job or a chance to put a meal on their table and you are misbehaving over another man's property? Are you not insãne? If you be my brother, I go call some abokis with koboko soaked in chilli pepper to kobokolise your brain small. Abi iru radarada wo leleyi na!!!😑😑😑

Men are so weak in my generation and I cringe at what the next one will turn out to be.

What's wrong with you fa. Are you ill or something?

I know a had a feeling for a married woman but f*ck u man trying to paint me black. Do you know if your sister is not doing a married man?

Am not playing with my job but if someone wants to do trash, I'll move on.

Everything na SIMP for una month. If u never Sabi woo woman, you go struggle at first and at first. I am moving on and sharing my success story, stop the f*ck your ugly thoughts.
Re: Some Women Dey Ment For Head by Rexymania(m): 11:56am On May 27
Oga face your work and leave office romance....na that time she go get your time
Re: Some Women Dey Ment For Head by danzaki63: 1:18pm On May 27
NothingDoMe:

How can this amount to any talent? rubbish.
Re: Some Women Dey Ment For Head by NothingDoMe: 2:00pm On May 27
danzaki63:

How can this amount to any talent? rubbish.
He successfully captivated and persuaded an audience with a fictional narrative. That is talent.
Re: Some Women Dey Ment For Head by Kutunban: 2:23pm On May 27
Very soon you'll lose your job so you can be free to engage with the women of your choice. Are you in a banking firm?
Re: Some Women Dey Ment For Head by Auxtan(m): 2:29pm On May 27
Na the woman wey dey give you her attention I blame. Pesin wey no sabi write common English na pesin wey dey feel himself like this. Bro first, go and learn how to write. You be olodo.

1 Like

Re: Some Women Dey Ment For Head by marksonrick: 3:49pm On May 27
Auxtan:
Na the woman wey dey give you her attention I blame. Pesin wey no sabi write common English na pesin wey dey feel himself like this. Bro first, go and learn how to write. You be olodo.

Oh, thanks for the name calling. I appreciate.
Re: Some Women Dey Ment For Head by marksonrick: 3:51pm On May 27
Kutunban:
Very soon you'll lose your job so you can be free to engage with the women of your choice. Are you in a banking firm?

Why do you think that I will lose my job?

As in, the manager will just sack me without committing any crime? Haha
Re: Some Women Dey Ment For Head by marksonrick: 3:55pm On May 27
Rexymania:
Oga face your work and leave office romance....na that time she go get your time

The journey of life is one that is not smooth, turbulence awaits one who is not fully prepared. As a song writer would write, inside your Avia another Avia dey inside.

I don't neglect my work, but there's another life in the office that I am yet to discover.

Now, it's not all about the romance again, something hidden that needs to be unraveled.
Re: Some Women Dey Ment For Head by Rexymania(m): 3:59pm On May 27
marksonrick:

The journey of life is one that is not smooth, turbulence awaits one who is not fully prepared. As a song writer would write, inside your Avia another Avia dey inside.

I don't neglect my work, but there's another life in the office that I am yet to discover.

Now, it's not all about the romance again, something hidden that needs to be unraveled.

Until Dem sack you grin
Re: Some Women Dey Ment For Head by Dexy4yah(m): 4:18pm On May 27
When you loose that job.... don't come here crying
Re: Some Women Dey Ment For Head by marksonrick: 4:28pm On May 27
Rexymania:

Until Dem sack you grin

Why always the sack, a question no one has answered πŸ€” πŸ˜• πŸ˜’.

Dexy4yah:
When you loose that job.... don't come here crying

Fear, it holds one to stagnation.

1 Like

Re: Some Women Dey Ment For Head by marksonrick: 4:30pm On May 27
NothingDoMe:

No imagination here bro. It's a true story currently happening.
Re: Some Women Dey Ment For Head by emmaodet: 4:41pm On May 27
luminouz:
@Marksonrick

cheesy grin
Re: Some Women Dey Ment For Head by luminouz(m): 5:06pm On May 27
marksonrick:

What's wrong with you fa. Are you ill or something?

I know a had a feeling for a married woman but f*ck u man trying to paint me black. Do you know if your sister is not doing a married man?

Am not playing with my job but if someone wants to do trash, I'll move on.

Everything na SIMP for una month. If u never Sabi woo woman, you go struggle at first and at first. I am moving on and sharing my success story, stop the f*ck your ugly thoughts.
Bla bla blaaaaaaaaaa...

See person wey we won help still dey abuse his helper. Stfu and join the redpill!!
Re: Some Women Dey Ment For Head by Rexymania(m): 5:15pm On May 27
marksonrick:

Homosapiens for you
Re: Some Women Dey Ment For Head by marksonrick: 5:38pm On May 27
luminouz:

Bla bla blaaaaaaaaaa...

See person wey we won help still dey abuse his helper. Stfu and join the redpill!!

Someone here is currently giving me the best help. Insulting me for the expression of what is going on around me isn't help friend.

So, get lost.

1 Like

Re: Some Women Dey Ment For Head by NothingDoMe: 6:01pm On May 27
marksonrick:

No imagination here bro. It's a true story currently happening.
Lol. Sure.
Re: Some Women Dey Ment For Head by stacyadams: 6:36pm On May 27
marksonrick:

u dey sound like teenager
Re: Some Women Dey Ment For Head by marksonrick: 6:46pm On May 27
stacyadams:
u dey sound like teenager

Probably, I am. Oops, sorry I'm not.

Feeling weird about yourself because it's a new life, being a teenager in adult suit πŸ˜„.

But, why did you say so.
Re: Some Women Dey Ment For Head by Dexy4yah(m): 7:51pm On May 27
marksonrick:

What holds one to stagnation?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Initiate Break Ups In Most Relationships? / Can A Virgin Be Scared Of Having intimacy For Da First Time / U Have Ond Degree And A Woman U Want 2 Marry Is A Graduate Is Adviceable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.