Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,611 members, 7,878,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:20 AM

Why I Relocated To US – Pastor Sam Adeyemi - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Relocated To US – Pastor Sam Adeyemi (41533 Views)

US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) / US Pastor, Jenkins: "I Love Women & Pussy" After He Was Caught At Strippers Club / Pastor Sam Adeyemi's View On Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Relocated To US – Pastor Sam Adeyemi by AareGaa: 10:07am On May 27
HBB1:

Why was Jesus smuggled to Egypt?

Or God cannot protect anymore?

Maybe you just have a hateful heart!

Adeyemi is not Jesus.
He is just a religious merchant feasting on dumb people who cannot think for themselves.
Re: Why I Relocated To US – Pastor Sam Adeyemi by AareGaa: 10:09am On May 27
Procashtips:
Why do they always go to developed nations to "propagate" the gospel?

Why not to underdeveloped or developing Nations?

Was this what the disciples of old did?

He is not a disciple. He's a religious scammer
Re: Why I Relocated To US – Pastor Sam Adeyemi by Omoluyi(m): 10:09am On May 27
So someone should not have bigger ambitions because he's a pastor. He should extend his church to Sambisa forest? God gave him explicit reasons not to come to Nigeria in his dreams. Should he disobey God? If you feel he's doing this to cash out, go and do same to cash out too abi you don't need money? Wayward children who are so quick to disrespect men of God. Shior

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Relocated To US – Pastor Sam Adeyemi by Thedon12: 10:20am On May 27
You can see that nobody is relocating to your Russia 🇷🇺 you put on your head, normal people relocate to land of the free not oppressive country like Russia

FreeStuffsNG:
So right now, the focus shift is to do that global walk while we keep Daystar running, leveraging technology.”

This is the koko. I believe he got so used to the US during and after his graduate program on leadership there.

I remember his days on Radio Nigeria ,giving great inspirational speeches on success and leadership that touched a lot of us. If anyone told me that he will japa one day, especially when he was close to his 60th birthday, I would not believe it. I can imagine if everyone of us chose to stay put overseas. Who will build the great Nigeria he preached to us ?

I wish him all the best if he wants to run Daystar Church through Zoom and technology platforms.

There is probably a good reason he didn't choose to relocate to a third world even to run his graduate program.

May God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

1 Like

Re: Why I Relocated To US – Pastor Sam Adeyemi by Eriokanmi: 10:25am On May 27
javascript1901:

So if God is telling him to move to the US he should not?
Did He say that? Lol. Bro, please know your God personally and stop listening to these people. Read your bible and believe in God and His son Jesus Christ. A lot of the so-called men of God will lead many astray. This man has been busy organising conferences and leadership programmes in the US, making money. He's to me more of a business man than a pastor. There are millions back home who are not yet saved, those who are dying in sin in droves. He's not seeing those ones.

7 Likes

Re: Why I Relocated To US – Pastor Sam Adeyemi by NwaliE01: 10:28am On May 27
Most pastors would hear God say stay in the United States, but not Maiduguri.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Relocated To US – Pastor Sam Adeyemi by Enemyofpeace: 10:32am On May 27
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Why I Relocated To US – Pastor Sam Adeyemi by travelzcruix: 10:50am On May 27
The problem of Nigeria is not Japa but greed. Okas a community do you know there are some people who are your fellow kinsmen that lease out community lands and receive royalties without a dime being used to develop such communities. Nigeria chief problem is greed.

1 Like

Re: Why I Relocated To US – Pastor Sam Adeyemi by Goke7: 11:00am On May 27
Rev Sam I love you so much but this your story e no balance at all.

Just tell us you want to be with your family and I respect that. Family actually comes before ministry, also you ought to have come clean before your congregation in Lagos by telling them that. God bless and strengthen you
Re: Why I Relocated To US – Pastor Sam Adeyemi by merits(m): 11:15am On May 27
FreeStuffsNG:
“We prayed fervently, sensing danger. Three hours later, I fell back asleep and had another dream.’’

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/entertainment/naija-fashion/697937-why-i-relocated-to-us-pastor-sam-adeyemi.html
Scammer with fake dream.
Re: Why I Relocated To US – Pastor Sam Adeyemi by otherway: 11:21am On May 27
FreeStuffsNG:
So right now, the focus shift is to do that global walk while we keep Daystar running, leveraging technology.”

This is the koko. I believe he got so used to the US during and after his graduate program on leadership there.

I remember his days on Radio Nigeria ,giving great inspirational speeches on success and leadership that touched a lot of us. If anyone told me that he will japa one day, especially when he was close to his 60th birthday, I would not believe it. I can imagine if everyone of us chose to stay put overseas. Who will build the great Nigeria he preached to us ?

I wish him all the best if he wants to run Daystar Church through Zoom and technology platforms.

There is probably a good reason he didn't choose to relocate to a third world even to run his graduate program.

He is one of the best Teachers of faith I have ever known.

Great guy.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Relocated To US – Pastor Sam Adeyemi by Padipadi: 11:23am On May 27
Sannisege:
Pastor has dual citizenship but promoting violence in Nigeria.
Don't tow the path. FG sef get their blame.
We v been buying costly fuel for over a month now and it's not ending
Re: Why I Relocated To US – Pastor Sam Adeyemi by HumanObserver: 11:23am On May 27
FreeStuffsNG:

I You go just dey call God name.
Re: Why I Relocated To US – Pastor Sam Adeyemi by maasoap(m): 11:36am On May 27
Racoon:
God can protect a pastor anymore? Meanwhile, they will be praying God's protection over the lives of the sheepie while they flee to civilize countries to enjoy.

Even when Elijah ran away from Jezebel for fear of his life, God brought him back to witness her gruesome disgrace and death. So shall your portion be if you also believe

You meant "can't", right?
Re: Why I Relocated To US – Pastor Sam Adeyemi by maasoap(m): 11:37am On May 27
The man too japa last last. See as e busy dey lie dey go grin grin grin
Re: Why I Relocated To US – Pastor Sam Adeyemi by maasoap(m): 11:43am On May 27
Omoluyi:
So someone should not have bigger ambitions because he's a pastor. He should extend his church to Sambisa forest? God gave him explicit reasons not to come to Nigeria in his dreams. Should he disobey God? If you feel he's doing this to cash out, go and do same to cash out too abi you don't need money? Wayward children who are so quick to disrespect men of God. Shior

That's the koko, the rest of your post na lamber. The old man didn't need disjointed story line but should have just come clean. He hit jackpot in USA and decided to stay permanently, we get it. I just don't understand why pastors and Christians lie but using holy spirit and stuff to cover up

5 Likes

Re: Why I Relocated To US – Pastor Sam Adeyemi by ufotunang: 11:56am On May 27
Just tell nigerians that you have Japa to USA.. simple
Re: Why I Relocated To US – Pastor Sam Adeyemi by ufotunang: 11:58am On May 27
Tinubu renewed shege affecting everybody... even the rich people and pastors... nawaoooo 🙄
Re: Why I Relocated To US – Pastor Sam Adeyemi by HBB1(m): 12:22pm On May 27
AareGaa:

Adeyemi is not Jesus.
He is just a religious merchant feasting on dumb people who cannot think for themselves.

Adeyemi teaches Leadership and he is a very intelligent (and wise) man.

The aim of Leadership training is to free peoplr from mental slavery.

Pray tell, how does Adeyemi feast on dumb people?

Again stop shifting goal posts.
If Jesus was ferried away to Egypt to preserve him, why can't the same happen to a Pastor.
Even Paul was smuggled in a basket?
Re: Why I Relocated To US – Pastor Sam Adeyemi by StUriah(m): 12:25pm On May 27
Smart pastor. He don japa for life.

Re: Why I Relocated To US – Pastor Sam Adeyemi by cris83: 12:47pm On May 27
Jesus Christ that knew He was going to die at the hands of the Pharisees still entered Jerusalem, still sent people out of His father's house and still allowed Judas to betray Him because He knew of His mission to spread the word of God and do die for all of mankind. Nigerian pastors are as so fake that they will do whatever it takes to protect themselves and only themselves and their families either by Japa syndrome or armed police protection. These are not holy men that should be taken seriously. This pastor wasn't the first to Japa and he won't be the last.

END.

1 Like

Re: Why I Relocated To US – Pastor Sam Adeyemi by AngelicBeing: 12:56pm On May 27
sad
Re: Why I Relocated To US – Pastor Sam Adeyemi by rickleye: 12:56pm On May 27
Racoon:
God can protect a pastor anymore? Meanwhile, they will be praying God's protection over the lives of the sheepie while they flee to civilize countries to enjoy.

Even when Elijah ran away from Jezebel for fear of his life, God brought him back to witness her gruesome disgrace and death. So shall your portion be if you also believe

Didn’t God tell Joseph and Mary to go to Egypt ?
With his son . With his only son. Wouldn’t it have been prudent to kill all those after his son ? When all those after his life died he came back home.
If that is what the Holy Spirit is telling him , let him stay till it’s okay to return.
Re: Why I Relocated To US – Pastor Sam Adeyemi by Entanglement: 1:14pm On May 27
FreeStuffsNG:
“We prayed fervently, sensing danger. Three hours later, I fell back asleep and had another dream.’’

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/entertainment/naija-fashion/697937-why-i-relocated-to-us-pastor-sam-adeyemi.html
pastorpreneur don carry church money run go America undecided
God dey always call them to UK and America, why he no dey call them to china, Afghanistan, Gaza and the rest?

5 Likes

Re: Why I Relocated To US – Pastor Sam Adeyemi by MordecaiMAKIR: 1:28pm On May 27
Hmmn Hmmn. Awon ti goosebumps *holy spirit. Pinch of true salt advised before swallowing this up.
Re: Why I Relocated To US – Pastor Sam Adeyemi by ednut1(m): 1:29pm On May 27
All their children dey abroad while telling u to believe in Nigeria lol

1 Like

Re: Why I Relocated To US – Pastor Sam Adeyemi by cococandy(f): 2:29pm On May 27
Okoroawusa:
Anakogheri

He could have just been upfront and said he likes it here instead of the unnecessary story telling

Dream ko dream ni

4 Likes

Re: Why I Relocated To US – Pastor Sam Adeyemi by paxonel(m): 2:41pm On May 27
Eriokanmi:
Did He say that? Lol. Bro, please know your God personally and stop listening to these people. Read your bible and believe in God and His son Jesus Christ. A lot of the so-called men of God will lead many astray. This man has been busy organising conferences and leadership programmes in the US, making money. He's to me more of a business man than a pastor. There are millions back home who are not yet saved, those who are dying in sin in droves. He's not seeing those ones.
mention one pastor in Nigeria who is not a business man
Re: Why I Relocated To US – Pastor Sam Adeyemi by Archtype(m): 3:11pm On May 27
Even Kumuyi of Deeper Life that told us to pray for Nigeria has relocated to UK with his wife

1 Like

Re: Why I Relocated To US – Pastor Sam Adeyemi by papyjaypaul: 3:28pm On May 27
RickyJesus:

You were making sense but your last paragraph is short sighted. Most of us have come to realise that the motivational industry is a complete scam they are just monetizing hope.

Which motivation do you want to give a Nigerian man? We see through your happiness and know that it's a mirage and you are just being a coward that can't face reality.

Ricky, it's okay, you can disagree with me. I don't want to sound like I am impossible but the day I met this chap from Syria, I thought Nigeria was a wonder. I spoke to my friend from Colombia and I had a different perspective on life. Now don't get me wrong, I don't want to give you the worst comparisons but I have spoken to some people who came from the U.S. to find wetin no lost for here. What am I trying to say We are not the worst and hell yeah, we could damn right get a better Nigeria but man is a social animal and messages of hope is what keeps us going. It is what has held Nigeria for so long, Nigeria go beta. You know how we take in all the insults our politicians dish at us that make us look like mumus Hope is what keeps us going, or else, people will stop playing this life game and unalive themselves.

About the motivational scam, it is what I said in my last mesaage. Take what you want and do your own thing. People expecting their leaders to be 100% saints are not facing reality. On social media, people are calling out those people abroad preaching financial independence and how I got rich. Some people see through the scam, some other people take what they find useful and let the player keep acting. They don't waste their time blaming the player, they play the game. That's what I meant in my last message. There's a perception that most religious leaders are scammers but I choose to focus on what this man has done. I will skip watching him preach to his congregation but if the program I am watching on TV brings him to talk, he is able to talk about issues sensibly without calling you to Christ. That is someone who can connect to a lot of people. Many Pastors cannot do that today. Again, if he is able to have his church run without him, that's not something common among Nigerian pastors. It means he has built an institution that can run whether he is there or not. So if he chooses to go hustle in US and what he created back home is doing well on its own then I commend him.

Re: Why I Relocated To US – Pastor Sam Adeyemi by Xtraterestial: 4:11pm On May 27
These pastors are fake they don't even believe in the god they serve that's why they have doctors abroad in Texas and London yet tell Thier sheeple Thier god healed them when they went to fast in the mountains, all of them are hypocrites. Imaging someone that claim god called him, can't trust his god In The lions den.so that god can't save you from evil in nigeria? He told you to fade to countries filled with atheists. I blame the followers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates / Young Man Caught Inside His Shrine At A Naval Base In Delta. Photos / Flood Destroys Property In Balogun, Lagos. Residents Go Into Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.