Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,645 members, 7,878,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:36 AM

Why I Relocated To US – Pastor Sam Adeyemi - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Relocated To US – Pastor Sam Adeyemi (41536 Views)

US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) / US Pastor, Jenkins: "I Love Women & Pussy" After He Was Caught At Strippers Club / Pastor Sam Adeyemi's View On Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Relocated To US – Pastor Sam Adeyemi by Cheeryfeet: 4:29pm On May 27
FreeStuffsNG:
So right now, the focus shift is to do that global walk while we keep Daystar running, leveraging technology.”

This is the koko. I believe he got so used to the US during and after his graduate program on leadership there.

I remember his days on Radio Nigeria ,giving great inspirational speeches on success and leadership that touched a lot of us. If anyone told me that he will japa one day, especially when he was close to his 60th birthday, I would not believe it. I can imagine if everyone of us chose to stay put overseas. Who will build the great Nigeria he preached to us ?

I wish him all the best if he wants to run Daystar Church through Zoom and technology platforms.

There is probably a good reason he didn't choose to relocate to a third world even to run his graduate program.

May God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

Either you didn't finish the write up, or there's comprehension issues.
He said he is back
Re: Why I Relocated To US – Pastor Sam Adeyemi by Cheeryfeet: 4:31pm On May 27
Racoon:
God can protect a pastor anymore? Meanwhile, they will be praying God's protection over the lives of the sheepie while they flee to civilize countries to enjoy.

Even when Elijah ran away from Jezebel for fear of his life, God brought him back to witness her gruesome disgrace and death. So shall your portion be if you also believe
Even JESUS was taken to Egypt for a while. A whole son of God ran. God is more than a ke to protect. His Ways are not our ways. Besides he said he is back
Re: Why I Relocated To US – Pastor Sam Adeyemi by Pickieox(m): 5:04pm On May 27
FreeStuffsNG:
“We prayed fervently, sensing danger. Three hours later, I fell back asleep and had another dream.’’

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/entertainment/naija-fashion/697937-why-i-relocated-to-us-pastor-sam-adeyemi.html

This man is my best pastor in Nigeria. Always speaking the truth, very humble. A pastor that won't mind joining a queue, he won't regard himself as a big man. A pastor, a leader who leads by examples unlike the rest who knows nothing but their bellies. This man came boldly to criticize those threatening about tithing. Pastor Adeyemi will rather battle than to join their thieving games.
Re: Why I Relocated To US – Pastor Sam Adeyemi by meobizy(f): 5:30pm On May 27
I don’t know him.
Re: Why I Relocated To US – Pastor Sam Adeyemi by Eagleways: 5:56pm On May 27
Golan007:

Which clear warning?

What if he dies from gunshot wounds in US?

Would that be a misinterpretation of what 'God' told him?
Everybody must not die of bullet wound in the US.

Have you heard of being in the right place at the wrong time.

His dream was clear ," you might get shot in NIGERIA" . Why would someone be angry with that . His dream , his life , his decision
Re: Why I Relocated To US – Pastor Sam Adeyemi by Golan007: 6:00pm On May 27
Eagleways:
Everybody must not die of bullet wound in the US.

Have you heard of being in the right place at the wrong time.

His dream was clear ," you might get shot in NIGERIA" . Why would someone be angry with that . His dream , his life , his decision

That's not the point.

I'm asking what happens if he has a tragic death?
Does that negate that God told him?
Or do we look for another narrative?
Re: Why I Relocated To US – Pastor Sam Adeyemi by Candreva: 6:14pm On May 27
Hmmm, are you sure you will get enough people to pay tithes and offering like they did in Nigeria? I doubt so. People's eyes are opened here ooo! Sir, your church will take loans and I won't be suprised if you eventually have a day job. If you know you know.
Re: Why I Relocated To US – Pastor Sam Adeyemi by Tonytonex(m): 7:16pm On May 27
Sannisege:
Pastor has dual citizenship but promoting violence in Nigeria.
he has a dual citizenship with US?
Re: Why I Relocated To US – Pastor Sam Adeyemi by AngelicBeing: 9:17pm On May 27
Candreva:
Hmmm, are you sure you will get enough people to pay tithes and offering like they did in Nigeria? I doubt so. People's eyes are opened here ooo! Sir, your church will take loans and I won't be suprised if you eventually have a day job. If you know you know.
You are talking jargons, Sam Adeyemi is already very wealthy, even if his church in Nigeria closes down, he is an author, preacher, motivational and radio speaker, he has investments that can keep him going till he gets old or goes to glory, he is well known both in Africa and the Western world, with all that qualities, Sam Adeyemi will not be begging for food to eat,

Christian Radio and Television stations in the US and Canada will invite him to preach , and he will be given honorarium/ gifts or Money, as long as you have something to offer humanity, regardless of the color of your skin, money will run after you,

Sam Adeyemi has a lot to offer to the world and money will keep pursuing him, in an unrelated story which l have shared here before, l know a Nigerian , he is just doing similar thing to Sam Adeyemi in East Africa, he has a christian NGO , and he is on their radio station, l heard him on the radio that East Africans contributed about 400,000 US DOLLARS to support his Ngo project in EAST AFRICA , so what are you taking about , leave Sam Adeyemi alone and go and hustle for your life shocked

Sam Adeyemi according to Google is worth over 15 million dollars as at 2024
Re: Why I Relocated To US – Pastor Sam Adeyemi by xtianchris(m): 11:06pm On May 27
This man is not real. Not truthful. not righthous . His only enjoying his loot in America. Not coming back

1 Like

Re: Why I Relocated To US – Pastor Sam Adeyemi by xtianchris(m): 11:09pm On May 27
AngelicBeing:
You are talking jargons, Sam Adeyemi is already very wealthy, even if his church in Nigeria closes down, he is an author, preacher, motivational and radio speaker, he has investments that can keep him going till he gets old or goes to glory, he is well known both in Africa and the Western world, with all that qualities, Sam Adeyemi will not be begging for food to eat,

Christian Radio and Television stations in the US and Canada will invite him to preach , and he will be given honorarium/ gifts or Money, as long as you have something to offer humanity, regardless of the color of your skin, money will run after you,

Sam Adeyemi has a lot to offer to the world and money will keep pursuing him, in an unrelated story which l have shared here before, l know a Nigerian , he is just doing similar thing to Sam Adeyemi in East Africa, he has a christian NGO , and he is on their radio station, l heard him on the radio that East Africans contributed about 400,000 US DOLLARS to support his Ngo project in EAST AFRICA , so what are you taking about , leave Sam Adeyemi alone and go and hustle for your life shocked

Slave

1 Like

Re: Why I Relocated To US – Pastor Sam Adeyemi by AngelicBeing: 11:10pm On May 27
xtianchris:

l am an idiot and a demented stupid Slave
Re: Why I Relocated To US – Pastor Sam Adeyemi by Kobojunkie: 11:12pm On May 27
AngelicBeing:

This man has a lot to offer the world and it all revolves around the scam that is religion and Christianity, the avenue by which you know he made his money? undecided undecided
Re: Why I Relocated To US – Pastor Sam Adeyemi by AngelicBeing: 11:16pm On May 27
Kobojunkie:
This man has a lot to offer the world and it all revolves around the scam that is religion and Christianity, the avenue by which you know he made his money? undecided undecided
l have said and made my point, l am not ready for your endless argument, don't quote me again otherwise your account will be banned angry
Re: Why I Relocated To US – Pastor Sam Adeyemi by Kobojunkie: 11:17pm On May 27
AngelicBeing:
l have said and made my point, l am not ready for your endless argument, don't quote me again otherwise your account will be banned angry
The other responder marked you correctly... slave! undecided

1 Like

Re: Why I Relocated To US – Pastor Sam Adeyemi by AngelicBeing: 11:18pm On May 27
Kobojunkie:
The other responder marked me correctly... I am a nuisance and a stupid slave on nairaland! undecided
You are an idiot, buzz off , and go and take your medication, nonsense troll , ozuor
Re: Why I Relocated To US – Pastor Sam Adeyemi by Kobojunkie: 11:26pm On May 27
AngelicBeing:
You are an idiot, buzz off , and go and take your medication, nonsense troll , ozuor
Look who's talking abeg! 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Re: Why I Relocated To US – Pastor Sam Adeyemi by AngelicBeing: 11:28pm On May 27
Kobojunkie:
Look l am the most deranged poster on nairaland, lonely, frustrated, dejected and stupid 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Re: Why I Relocated To US – Pastor Sam Adeyemi by Kobojunkie: 11:29pm On May 27
AngelicBeing:
Look l am the most deranged poster on nairaland, lonely, frustrated, dejected and stupid
We all can see that !!🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

1 Like

Re: Why I Relocated To US – Pastor Sam Adeyemi by AngelicBeing: 11:32pm On May 27
Kobojunkie:
We all can see that l masturbate at religion and religious issues, belch by a village witch and l am a stupid troll!!🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Re: Why I Relocated To US – Pastor Sam Adeyemi by dododawa1: 7:43am On May 28
A legal practitioner, Lady Chikwue Ochiagha, who is the Registrar of the Diocese of Lagos Mainland, Church of Nigeria (Anglican Communion) since 2006, the chairman of the Synod Planning Committee of the diocese since 2007, during an interview with The Nigerian Tribune, revealed how a YORUBA man saved her father’s life in Kaduna State during the civil war.
Re: Why I Relocated To US – Pastor Sam Adeyemi by Ochyes: 11:07am On May 28
AareGaa:

Your stupidity is incurable.
Answer the question. Be mature don't be insultive 😃
Re: Why I Relocated To US – Pastor Sam Adeyemi by xtianchris(m): 12:29pm On May 28
[quote author=AngelicBeing post=130175297][/quote]

Sorry for the Harsh words and response.. Nothing personal na online things ..No reason am

1 Like

Re: Why I Relocated To US – Pastor Sam Adeyemi by AngelicBeing: 12:31pm On May 28
xtianchris:

Sorry for the Harsh words and response.. Nothing personal na online things ..No reason am
My apology to you as well, you indeed have a good heart 💜 cool

1 Like

Re: Why I Relocated To US – Pastor Sam Adeyemi by Candreva: 5:53am On May 29
BS! You took time to write all these nonsense. We are talking reality you are talking about how wealthy Sam is bla bla bla BS! If you don't live outside Naija dnt bother reply me okay. So chill the fk out.
AngelicBeing:

Re: Why I Relocated To US – Pastor Sam Adeyemi by AngelicBeing: 11:05am On May 29
Candreva:
BS! You took time to write all these nonsense. We are talking reality you are talking about how wealthy Sam is bla bla bla BS! If you don't live outside Naija dnt bother reply me okay. So chill the fk out.
You are an idiot, even when l was in Nigeria, before l left the country, you will probably mop grass in my house and l pay you or work as an employee for me in my small enterprise l was operating, l am not a member of Sam Adeyemi's church but all l said is valid, you are a confused, miserable, demented scallywag, now buzz off into the poverty hole you crawl out from, go and hustle and leave Sam Adeyemi out of your idiotic life,Ozuor grin
Re: Why I Relocated To US – Pastor Sam Adeyemi by Candreva: 6:09pm On May 29
A$$h&le. Me mop your grass? Hahaha grin. grin You probably think life starts and ends on your keyboard. We just get to interact with insane people here all the time, bt it's OK. I know your type, a weak pathetic fool, slaving away with two menial jobs and thinking they've made it. Enjoy your wealth bro. I thank God you weren't fortunate enough to employ me grin
AngelicBeing:
You are an idiot, even when l was in Nigeria, before l left the country, you will probably mop grass in my house and l pay you or work as an employee for me in my small enterprise l was operating, l am not a member of Sam Adeyemi's church but all l said is valid, you are a confused, miserable, demented scallywag, now buzz off into the poverty hole you crawl out from, go and hustle and leave Sam Adeyemi out of your idiotic life,Ozuor grin
Re: Why I Relocated To US – Pastor Sam Adeyemi by AngelicBeing: 7:41pm On May 29
Candreva:
it's OK. I know am a rotten, useless, poverty stricken , lunatic, belch by a village witch, weak pathetic fool, grin
Re: Why I Relocated To US – Pastor Sam Adeyemi by micxwell(m): 10:06pm On Jun 02
Amotolongbo:
🤣🤣🤣
Lol. 😂😂🤣🤣 You're wicked. This smiley wan choke me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates / Young Man Caught Inside His Shrine At A Naval Base In Delta. Photos / Why I Visited President Buhari – Father Mbaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.