Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,954 members, 7,873,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:20 AM

Living The Victorious Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Living The Victorious Life (57 Views)

Rev. Joseph Agboli Is Dead (Victorious Army Ministries Founder Dies) / How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos / Speaking And Seeing The Word Of God For A Victorious Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Living The Victorious Life by Gathering: 7:22am On May 27
*LIVING THE VICTORIOUS LIFE 🖋️📚*

My acts is the reflections , handiworks of what (the kind of spirit) is inside of me. When my act is divinely good it must be by the good spirit inside and when my act is divinely bad it must be by the evil spirit inside. My reactions to circumstances , whether good or bad , reveals the kind of spirit residents in me. If in good or bad circumstances I acted in good or evil manner my focus should not be on the circumstances around me but on what or which spirit is in control of my reactions. Tests and temptations are purposed to reveal my reactions. My reactions must always be positive reason God orders thanksgiving in all good and bad circumstances.
*1 Thessalonians 5:18*
AMP:Thank [God] in everything [no matter what the circumstances may be, be thankful and give thanks], for this is the will of God for you [who are] in Christ Jesus [the Revealer and Mediator of that will].

Any circumstance should not make me allow evil spirit control my reactions. Cain came into a bad circumstance and was warned about allowing sin gaining entrance into his heart but he was more focused on the outside , on the circumstances of rejection and Abel's acceptance than what is going on inside of him , the spirit of hatred controlling his reactions. *Genesis 4:7*
Saul on the other hand came into a good circumstance by defeating the Amalekites but he was more focused on his victory and the spoils than what was going on inside of him , the spirit of lust taking control of him.
*1 Samuel 15:9*
AMP:Saul and the people spared Agag and the best of the sheep, oxen, fatlings, lambs, and all that was good, and would not utterly destroy them; but all that was undesirable or worthless they destroyed utterly.

There are reactions I do not want but I can not control them because of the spirits inside are greater than me and the reason I must cast them out. But how can I cast what is greater than me out? Paul gave the answer in
Romans 7:
24.AMP:O unhappy and pitiable and wretched man that I am! Who will release and deliver me from [the shackles of] this body of death?
25 AMP:O thank God! [He will!] through Jesus Christ (the Anointed One) our Lord!....

Now I need to work on allowing the Word enter and grow inside of me so He can cast evil spirits out of me.
I need to focus on casting them out and also reject them from regaining access into me more than the outside circumstances.

With God all things are possible so it is possible for me to focus more on my inside than outside.

Those living the victorious life are casting every evil spirits out of them and always reacting positively.

I accept Jesus or The Word I read or hear today and I am saved

Weekly Prayer Point:
Holy Spirit my Helper , help me to cast every evil spirits out of me. I want only every good spirits to reside in me in Jesus name I pray.

Live a spiritually blessed week.
Good morning.

The Gathering Ministry.
Olugbami Olushola

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Fear God / Daily Prophetic Blessings (episode 334) Rom.10:17 -SOLUTION ENCOUNTERS / 8 Essential Spiritual Disciplines For Christian Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.