Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,210 members, 7,963,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 01:09 AM

Wole Soyinka Invented Evil In Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wole Soyinka Invented Evil In Nigeria. (276 Views)

"Obasanjo Awarded Oil Blocks For Sex" - Wole Soyinka / Wole Soyinka: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Atiku In 2003 / Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wole Soyinka Invented Evil In Nigeria. by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:32am On May 27
Each time I watched young promising youths get killed and wasted just like that, I weep in disbelief that someone like Wole Soyinka, an erudite professor with noble award could only think this the only thing he can add to the growth of his nation.

Education in Nigeria has declined drastically. Wealthy Nigerians have paid heavily to seek education in the west because of insecurity that has bedeviled our higher institutions. Funny also most election rigging are done by the cultists. Again majority of people who are looting our common wealth are cultists who have performed all manner of human blood sacrifices. Many women breasts have been cut. Many kids pounded by cultists.

And Wole Soyinka has never been sober to invent this evil. How can one man be so proud to have invented what killed his people more than any war.

I think he should apologize and also be vocal to condemn occultism. Unfortunately he is adding petrol to the fire
Re: Wole Soyinka Invented Evil In Nigeria. by ajasbaba(m): 11:34am On May 27
we go suffer together.

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Invented Evil In Nigeria. by lwisee: 11:52am On May 27
Omo nnooo

Leave Soyinka alone
Re: Wole Soyinka Invented Evil In Nigeria. by helinues: 11:57am On May 27
You people can only try, Prof Soyinka can't be cancelled.

And those bitter truths would continue to emerge not only from Prof but from us patriots too.

Bible said respect your elders so that you shall live long
Re: Wole Soyinka Invented Evil In Nigeria. by Justiceganduje: 11:59am On May 27
helinues:

And those bitter truths would continue to emerge not only from Prof but from us patriots too.

Do you respect your elders like Obi too? Hurry up ok.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Invented Evil In Nigeria. by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:23pm On May 27
helinues:

I am not disrespecting him. Only getting angry on this occultism of a thing. Why is he not condemning it?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wole Soyinka Invented Evil In Nigeria. by blacknp(m): 12:25pm On May 27
SpecialAdviser:
Each time I watched young promising youths get killed and wasted just like that, I weep in disbelief that someone like Wole Soyinka, an erudite professor with noble award could only think this the only thing he can add to the growth of his nation.

Education in Nigeria has declined drastically. Wealthy Nigerians have paid heavily to seek education in the west because of insecurity that has bedeviled our higher institutions. Funny also most election rigging are done by the cultists. Again majority of people who are looting our common wealth are cultists who have performed all manner of human blood sacrifices. Many women breasts have been cut. Many kids pounded by cultists.

And Wole Soyinka has never been sober to invent this evil. How can one man be so proud to have invented what killed his people more than any war.

I think he should apologize and also be vocal to condemn occultism. Unfortunately he is adding petrol to the fire
Quite obvious that you are unexposed, and the irony is that, it is always the ignorant ones, that will always purport to make the loudest noise.

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Invented Evil In Nigeria. by DaddyJapan(m): 12:46pm On May 27
SpecialAdviser:

Soyinka and six others founded a student fraternity, they never invented occultism or whatever other ill you have up your sleeve. cool

The coup of 1983 caused a large degree of political tension. Military leaders, beginning in the 1980s, began to see the confraternities as a check on the student unions and university staff, who were the only organized groups opposing military rule. The confraternities were thus provided payment and weapon to use against student activists, though the weapons were often used in deadly interconfraternity rivalries. It was observed that some university vice-chancellors protected confraternities which were known to be violent and used them to attack students deemed troublesome. During this period the confraternities introduced a new tradition of carrying out ritual practices (Voodoo), before any other activity. Perhaps in reaction to the changes, in 1984, Wole Soyinka declared that the Seadogs should not operate on any Nigerian university campus
Source: Omobowale, E. B., & Abimbola, A. (2015). Higher Education and the Challenges of Secret Cults. African Research Review, 9(1), 136–145.
Re: Wole Soyinka Invented Evil In Nigeria. by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:44pm On May 27
DaddyJapan:

Soyinka and six others founded a student fraternity, they never invented occultism or whatever other ill you have up your sleeve. cool

Source: Omobowale, E. B., & Abimbola, A. (2015). Higher Education and the Challenges of Secret Cults. African Research Review, 9(1), 136–145.

They founded different from they invented. Ok I meant the one they founded.
Re: Wole Soyinka Invented Evil In Nigeria. by AnambraPikinSel: 2:27pm On May 27
Wole Soyinka is giving the entire sad East hypertension

(1) (Reply)

The 3 Category Of PETER OBI Haters: How True Is This? / Governor Umo Eno's Betrayal: Unending Hunger And Poverty In Akwa Ibom / Nigerian Senate Passes Second Reading Of Bill To Overhaul NIMC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.