Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,603 members, 7,878,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:57 AM

What Would You Do If You Were in this Dramatic Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If You Were in this Dramatic Relationship? (38795 Views)

Why Are Women So Dramatic? / I Broke Up From my Marriage. Because my husband call me dramatic / Why Are Nigerian Girls So Loud And Dramatic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Were in this Dramatic Relationship? by chatinent: 11:45am On May 27
A short story.

Read to the end...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You Were in this Dramatic Relationship? by chatinent: 11:45am On May 27
More.

1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You Were in this Dramatic Relationship? by chatinent: 11:45am On May 27
And more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You Were in this Dramatic Relationship? by chatinent: 11:47am On May 27
The End

Re: What Would You Do If You Were in this Dramatic Relationship? by chatinent: 11:47am On May 27
Is your relationship like this??☺️☺️

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Would You Do If You Were in this Dramatic Relationship? by Sonnobax15(m): 12:36pm On May 27
cheesy
I swear bro....you just described my relationship...

Omoh,e good say make guyman date this kind of banny,but put am at the back of your mind say you go tire for drama cheesy

Last night,I slept off due to the stressful day I had during the day without calling my banny....That was after I called her around 8p.m,but after then I dosed off......Na so she cAll me around 11p.m and begin para grin. Say why I no call her,tell her say I wan sleep ..can you imagine? cheesy

Omoh, sometimes,the clinginess dey make the relationship dey tire me but it's something I really need at this time, especially now wey good bannies don dey go into extinction small small lipsrsealed

141 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What Would You Do If You Were in this Dramatic Relationship? by imagrg(m): 12:49pm On May 27
You will soon be served hot pepper-soup as breakfast. Then your head would experience a reset.
No man can love you as deeply as you seem to do.
I pity you. Na your toto go hear am. By the time he's through with you, your next man would see your thing as a badly dug borehole.
My dear, love is a display of foolishness.
Dey play! grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You Were in this Dramatic Relationship? by Ishilove: 12:58pm On May 27
If you are busy and occupied with work and hustle, you will not have time for all this nonsense. Na small pikin and idleness dey worry the girl.

160 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What Would You Do If You Were in this Dramatic Relationship? by EreluRoz: 1:05pm On May 27
Dramatic relationship, let me keep quiet kos I don't have the moral right to accuse anyone of being dramatic.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You Were in this Dramatic Relationship? by illicit(m): 1:17pm On May 27
She fit poison u...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You Were in this Dramatic Relationship? by Oblongata: 1:18pm On May 27
Many Nigerian girls are like this.

Dem go say na love angry

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Would You Do If You Were in this Dramatic Relationship? by Charmingrascal(m): 1:18pm On May 27
Lol
This was the girl I dated when I was serving.
Same chat pattern.

A single missed call meant I was with another girl
"Love you" was never accepted "I love you" was the phrase

Tired and not in the mood to have s*x babe would say I was cheating and I have slept with other girls reason why I wasn't in the mood.
After a round or two, she was Oliver twist she still wanted more, if I said no, "you have used your energy on other girls"

To be fine boy no easy, sha dey package join am dress nice, smell nice, a lil liquor and maybe some tiny Mary Jane. Trust me you are getting loyal baddies attention, they wouldn't want to share you even some go spend money on you.
I don't care about the body count if she is loyal
I miss you Faith and I pray I meet you again soon, I fit marry you.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Would You Do If You Were in this Dramatic Relationship? by idanone(m): 1:18pm On May 27
As a poor man or as a rich guy, because you need money to be romantic in this part of the world.

4 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Were in this Dramatic Relationship? by CannibalTorment: 1:18pm On May 27
hhh

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Were in this Dramatic Relationship? by Gbadugbakun(m): 1:18pm On May 27
I don't date girls below 26 years. I don't have the energy for their drama.

8 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Were in this Dramatic Relationship? by SultanOfPuna: 1:19pm On May 27
I have sworn with my life
Not to ever ever involve myself in relationship fights

A man in love is extremely foolish man
He has seen all the red flags and has ignored it

This same bastard Op will go and marry her
And later come on NL to ask us stupid questions.

I had a friend like this, we warned him to dump the overly emotional babe.
He refuse to listen. Later died from cult fight because of the same babe

R.i.p Jude, but you still remain the most stupid friend I ever had

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Would You Do If You Were in this Dramatic Relationship? by longetivity(m): 1:20pm On May 27
Same person using two sims to finish his or herself with imagination.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Would You Do If You Were in this Dramatic Relationship? by Kingluqman(m): 1:20pm On May 27
Las Las when you get served, your body go calm grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You Were in this Dramatic Relationship? by bigdammyj: 1:22pm On May 27
Reading…
Re: What Would You Do If You Were in this Dramatic Relationship? by youngrichnigga: 1:22pm On May 27
Not even a bestie Monkey can separate us grin grin grin grin
Bestie just died

7 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Were in this Dramatic Relationship? by greenermodels: 1:22pm On May 27
The lady have self esteem issues.

4 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Were in this Dramatic Relationship? by Savedday2: 1:23pm On May 27
I sorry for who take 9ja girls serious. Only use and dump them.

If you are already married, kindly divorce her now before it's too late.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Were in this Dramatic Relationship? by eedimo(m): 1:24pm On May 27
Make Una find work do... Country hard

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Were in this Dramatic Relationship? by id4sho(m): 1:24pm On May 27
Nigerian girls are problematic tongue

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Would You Do If You Were in this Dramatic Relationship? by Jimafe31: 1:24pm On May 27
Lol
Re: What Would You Do If You Were in this Dramatic Relationship? by jargonzboi(m): 1:25pm On May 27
Not real.

Her bestie and her babe are using the same d.p.

They forgot to change it when changing the contact name.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You Were in this Dramatic Relationship? by MrHighSea: 1:25pm On May 27
They are still strangers
Or
One is cinderralling in the relationship (fairies and other imaginaries)

Being real is the deal.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were in this Dramatic Relationship? by slim75d(m): 1:28pm On May 27
Na person way chop bellefull for this tinubu government dey think of love

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Were in this Dramatic Relationship? by Kukutente23: 1:28pm On May 27
Op is playing with acid but he thinks he's catching cruise
Re: What Would You Do If You Were in this Dramatic Relationship? by Twoclans(f): 1:29pm On May 27
She will outgrow this nonsense .

Does she want to kill someone's son with clinginess. undecided
Obsession is not love .This is the kind of nonsense that leads to crimes of passion.

6 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Were in this Dramatic Relationship? by smokinloud(m): 1:34pm On May 27
Mumu lovers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance / What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? / Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.