Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,602 members, 7,878,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:32 AM

What Would You Do If You Were in this Dramatic Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If You Were in this Dramatic Relationship? (38794 Views)

Why Are Women So Dramatic? / I Broke Up From my Marriage. Because my husband call me dramatic / Why Are Nigerian Girls So Loud And Dramatic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If You Were in this Dramatic Relationship? by Beverlyjean(f): 1:35pm On May 27
That's a psychotic immature girl....her bestie will chop her soon ... he is the hyena while u are the lion ...he is preying on u to 4k up and he will pounce like the hyena that he is
Re: What Would You Do If You Were in this Dramatic Relationship? by Kizzygentle: 1:38pm On May 27
T
Re: What Would You Do If You Were in this Dramatic Relationship? by ObaKlaz: 1:39pm On May 27
Na me and Sonia be dis that year. I wan craze. Na you say u nor do again, me wey don kuku taya for your soap opera free you one time.

She call me begin cry like small Pikin, say na whyne she dey whyne me. I tell her say I don take the whyning seriously. Relationship wey you don end like four times before! Next thing, I begin seeing different yeye WhatsApp status. I block her everywhere on socials.

For night, she visit me unannounced. She accuse me say my eye don dey outside before. She beg beg beg, I no gree. Las Las, she say she don accept my stand, but make we do the do to mark the end, I accept that one, W'allahi. 😄

Following morning, she still dey beg make I no break her heart, but her drama don taya the boy life.🙂

Next thing, my guys begin call my attention to the very venomous and toxic statuses wey shey dey post everywhere. Even though she no mention my name direct, dem know say na me she dey attack.

The knacks were good, while it lasted, but the drama no be here.

On to the next! We move!
😄😄😎

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Were in this Dramatic Relationship? by Dynamicboss: 1:39pm On May 27
This describe typical life of Nigerian ladies. Very dramatic and unpredictable human beings
Re: What Would You Do If You Were in this Dramatic Relationship? by Fiscus105(m): 1:40pm On May 27
Just as I told my wife not too long ago when we were watching a romantic scene on movie.

I told her that, when two young lovers are dating in which, the relationship is too hot, there is high tendency that they won't carry such "hot romance" going forward in marriage, hence the marriage would become boring. before you know, infidelity would crop in, on the side of woman, if she mistakenly jams a loverboy.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Were in this Dramatic Relationship? by 99thEnemy(m): 1:40pm On May 27
EreluRoz:
Dramatic relationship, let me keep quiet kos I don't have the moral right to accuse anyone of being dramatic.
Guilty without charge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You Were in this Dramatic Relationship? by folake4u(f): 1:41pm On May 27
Gbadugbakun:
I don't date girls below 26 years. I don't have the energy for their drama.

Bold of you to assume every U26 girl is like that. undecided
Re: What Would You Do If You Were in this Dramatic Relationship? by Bullman(m): 1:42pm On May 27
chatinent:
A short story.

Read to the end...

This is childish.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were in this Dramatic Relationship? by delzbaba(m): 1:42pm On May 27
See script writer/ movie director dey waste him talent.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were in this Dramatic Relationship? by Tallesty1(m): 1:45pm On May 27
Gbadugbakun:
I don't date girls below 26 years. I don't have the energy for their drama.
You think say nah by age?

Insecurity is got nothing do to with age.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Were in this Dramatic Relationship? by pocohantas(f): 1:50pm On May 27
Tallesty1:

No lies. Some people get am for body.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were in this Dramatic Relationship? by illuminutty: 1:50pm On May 27
She will kill him in due course. Mark this.

Obsession is not love.

Re: What Would You Do If You Were in this Dramatic Relationship? by Fiscus105(m): 1:52pm On May 27
longetivity:
Same person using two sims to finish his or herself with imagination.

Learn how to understand before you answer question in exam or interview, that's my advice for you.

Op didn't give any implication that's, it's real. He asked audience what would be their reactions if such scenario happens to them in real life.

Instead for you to give ur own opinion, you started attacking and conderming.

When a man ATTACKS and CRITICIZES too much, he becomes problematic not only for himself but also people around him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You Were in this Dramatic Relationship? by Eunoiaa(f): 1:53pm On May 27
She's just like my kinda person grin grin.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Were in this Dramatic Relationship? by Eunoiaa(f): 1:54pm On May 27
delzbaba:
See script writer/ movie director dey waste him talent.

😂😂
Re: What Would You Do If You Were in this Dramatic Relationship? by aremubabs: 1:54pm On May 27
Two idle people, probably their first time.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were in this Dramatic Relationship? by Tallesty1(m): 1:58pm On May 27
pocohantas:

No lies. Some people get am for body.
Me like this go don run since.

I no get strength for this type of drama, no be me person go use confirm say her kitchen knife sharp.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were in this Dramatic Relationship? by Tallesty1(m): 1:59pm On May 27
Eunoiaa:
She's just like my kinda person grin grin.
Huh
Re: What Would You Do If You Were in this Dramatic Relationship? by Gbadugbakun(m): 2:00pm On May 27
folake4u:

Bold of you to assume every U26 girl is like that. undecided
Majority of them are like that especially the jobless ones
Re: What Would You Do If You Were in this Dramatic Relationship? by Gbadugbakun(m): 2:01pm On May 27
Tallesty1:

Maturity has a way of managing the situation.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were in this Dramatic Relationship? by Davehasmadeit(m): 2:01pm On May 27
Las las, it is always hard for a girl that truly loves you to break up with u despite the drama
Re: What Would You Do If You Were in this Dramatic Relationship? by Eunoiaa(f): 2:02pm On May 27
Tallesty1:
Huh

Go and ask in the EPL chatroom na grin.

None of them even knows me on a personal level, yet I'm sure they'd have pages of story to tell about me/my online footprint.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were in this Dramatic Relationship? by BATified2023: 2:04pm On May 27
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
I swear bro....you just described my relationship...

Omoh,e good say make guyman date this kind of banny,but put am at the back of your mind say you go tire for drama cheesy

Last night,I slept off due to the stressful day I had during the day without calling my banny....That was after I called her around 8p.m,but after then I dosed off......Na so she cAll me around 11p.m and begin para grin. Say why I no call her,tell her say I wan sleep ..can you imagine? cheesy

Omoh, sometimes,the clinginess dey make the relationship dey tire me but it's something I really need at this time, especially now wey good bannies don dey go into extinction small small lipsrsealed

but u are married now?

No b u dey ride keke so?
Re: What Would You Do If You Were in this Dramatic Relationship? by Tallesty1(m): 2:06pm On May 27
Gbadugbakun:

Maturity has a way of managing the situation.
That too doesn't always come with age.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Were in this Dramatic Relationship? by Tallesty1(m): 2:08pm On May 27
Eunoiaa:

Go and ask in the EPL chatroom na grin.

None of them even knows me on a personal level, yet I'm sure they'd have pages of story to tell about me/my online footprint.
You could be doing it online for the fun it nah, but real life?
Re: What Would You Do If You Were in this Dramatic Relationship? by folake4u(f): 2:12pm On May 27
Gbadugbakun:

Majority of them are like that especially the jobless ones

How many of them have you seen?
Re: What Would You Do If You Were in this Dramatic Relationship? by Billionaire999: 2:14pm On May 27
This same issue happen between me and my girlfriend yesterday night, I went to play a football match and I was tired and couldn't pick her but she loaded me with bulks of messages that i was cheating on her. And it not true Man was fucking tired. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Were in this Dramatic Relationship? by jubrilELsudan: 2:15pm On May 27
TOXIC RELATIONSHIP AND TOXIC INSECURE BITCH

THIS IS NOT LOVE

THESE ARE THE TYPES THAT POISON THEIR LOVER OVER JEALOUSY

Re: What Would You Do If You Were in this Dramatic Relationship? by UNNGRADUATEEE: 2:17pm On May 27
Charmingrascal:
Lol
This was the girl I dated when I was serving.
Same chat pattern.

A single missed call meant I was with another girl
"Love you" was never accepted "I love you" was the phrase

Tired and not in the mood to have s*x babe would say I was cheating and I have slept with other girls reason why I wasn't in the mood.
After a round or two, she was Oliver twist she still wanted more, if I said no, "you have used your energy on other girls"

To be fine boy no easy, sha dey package join am dress nice, smell nice, a lil liquor and maybe some tiny Mary Jane. Trust me you are getting loyal baddies attention, they wouldn't want to share you even some go spend money on you.
I don't care about the body count if she is loyal
I miss you Faith and I pray I meet you again soon, I fit marry you.
I know the girl, faith that studied pharmacy
Re: What Would You Do If You Were in this Dramatic Relationship? by UNNGRADUATEEE: 2:19pm On May 27
Charmingrascal:
Lol
Same chat pattern.

Tired and not in the mood to have s*x babe would say I was cheating and I have slept with other girls reason why I wasn't in the mood.
After a round or two, she was Oliver twist she still wanted more, if I said no, "you have used your energy on other girls"

To be fine boy no easy, sha dey package join am dress nice, smell nice, a lil liquor and maybe some tiny Mary Jane. Trust me you are getting loyal baddies attention, they wouldn't want to share you even some go spend money on you.
She is in Abuja now, I know who you are talking about.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were in this Dramatic Relationship? by Bobbynobobby: 2:20pm On May 27
Charmingrascal:
Lol
Same chat pattern.

You don't care about the body count and you are more concerned with fidelity because your mind is not in the gutter. Unfortunately, many of the brothers don't think right. Imagine stressing yourself to marry a virgin only to find out STILL, that you were the first did not mean you will be the last. In fact, you just might find out in the end your role as the 'disvirginer' husband was just to pave the way for many others

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Were in this Dramatic Relationship? by thinkmoney(m): 2:21pm On May 27
chatinent:
And more
Lolz... na the friend be monkey

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance / What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? / Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.