Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,629 members, 7,968,838 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 01:37 PM

Your Muscles Do Not Matter When It Comes To Attracting Women. A Thread. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Muscles Do Not Matter When It Comes To Attracting Women. A Thread. (4080 Views)

Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter / My Sex Life Attracting Women To Me, Any Medical Explanation? / Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Muscles Do Not Matter When It Comes To Attracting Women. A Thread. by 1Sharon(f): 9:52pm On May 27
Its a turn off when a man says he doesn't like to work out.

I'm a woman and I can do it. So can he.

5 Likes

Re: Your Muscles Do Not Matter When It Comes To Attracting Women. A Thread. by Eunoiaa(f): 9:54pm On May 27
OasisX:
grin

......you are right but some do say 'ṣókí lọbẹ oge' as well.

Okay. Thank you baby kiss.

This is like one time I've seen you commenting outside of the EPL thread lol.
Re: Your Muscles Do Not Matter When It Comes To Attracting Women. A Thread. by blazingyou: 9:57pm On May 27
grin
Re: Your Muscles Do Not Matter When It Comes To Attracting Women. A Thread. by 1Sharon(f): 9:59pm On May 27
speedy0420:

Another funny thing I see regularly

You’ll be telling Nigerian guys the truth, and when they see that they cannot argue or counter, they automatically revert to the “it’s only money that matters” argument

And yet they wonder why Nigerian girls nowadays cultivate the gold-digging lifestyle

Cause and effect

They are just consoling themselves.

6 Likes

Re: Your Muscles Do Not Matter When It Comes To Attracting Women. A Thread. by Samakus(m): 10:15pm On May 27
Huge muscles reduces the size of your gbola. It's scientifically proven. Show me a hugely muscular guy and I will shoe you his tiny gbola.

At 6.3 ft tall, handsome, long in the middle and with a good pocket, girls find me damn enticing

Igamazikwa

1 Like

Re: Your Muscles Do Not Matter When It Comes To Attracting Women. A Thread. by danvon(m): 10:19pm On May 27
Franzinni:
But it does ... Your muscles is an indicator that you can achieve something in your life , that you can be committed and not be flippant, that you can endure discomfort to reach your goals, that you can protect, that you can defend... You don't see the value of muscles because the situation doesn't call for it ... If we were in olden days and war starts you think a scrawny looking guy would be trusted to be able to defend anything ?

Muscles says alot about a person

Have you seen photos of soldiers from ww2? They're all scrawny looking, a scrawny looking guy doesn't need too much food to survive, a big guy would require lots of calories to sustain his body mass, in a war everyone is trying to manage food so good luck not starving.

Not saying workout is bad, soldiers do workout but having big size has more to do with good food and good genes and little to do with workout.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Muscles Do Not Matter When It Comes To Attracting Women. A Thread. by Localemperor: 10:37pm On May 27
Samakus:
Huge muscles reduces the size of your gbola. It's scientifically proven. Show me a hugely muscular guy and I will shoe you his tiny gbola.

At 6.3 ft tall, handsome, long in the middle and with a good pocket, girls find me damn enticing

Igamazikwa
Huge muscles does not reduce the size of ones penis, it is not a proven fact. Stop the misinformation or better provide evidence to your claim...

4 Likes

Re: Your Muscles Do Not Matter When It Comes To Attracting Women. A Thread. by OasisX: 10:47pm On May 27
Eunoiaa:

Okay. Thank you baby kiss.

This is like one time I've seen you commenting outside of the EPL thread lol.

grin

.....you make me do it. LOL!
Re: Your Muscles Do Not Matter When It Comes To Attracting Women. A Thread. by sweetrace(f): 10:53pm On May 27
CuriousCart:

Tinubu has no muscles but he's leading you.

Tinubu has the military with their muscles and guns protecting him. They are not scrawny.

2 Likes

Re: Your Muscles Do Not Matter When It Comes To Attracting Women. A Thread. by Franzinni: 10:59pm On May 27
danvon:

Have you seen photos of soldiers from ww2? They're all scrawny looking, a scrawny looking guy doesn't need too much food to survive, a big guy would require lots of calories to sustain his body mass, in a war everyone is trying to manage food so good luck not starving.

Not saying workout is bad, soldiers do workout but having big size has more to do with good food and good genes and little to do with workout.
you are reaching for straws .... But what good does it do to me to argue the obvious.

4 Likes

Re: Your Muscles Do Not Matter When It Comes To Attracting Women. A Thread. by Eunoiaa(f): 11:01pm On May 27
OasisX:
grin

.....you make me do it. LOL!

🥹🥹🥹
Re: Your Muscles Do Not Matter When It Comes To Attracting Women. A Thread. by luminouz(m): 11:05pm On May 27
Proddigeyy:
see childis talk.. Fighting, strongness is by muscle.. grin I believe you never see real fight before..

Oga your muscles is your money.. Wetin concern muscle with olden day war.. undecided are you fighting by bear hand at war...?

ONLY BULLET DO THE TALKING..
Damn....you are so ignorant...

It's jealousy and witchcraft-level envy that made you create a topic like this. You obviously don't have the muscles and it pains you deeply because women dey reject you.

Receive healing or dog will bite you this week

N.B: Post is for the OP, not you.. my bad!!

2 Likes

Re: Your Muscles Do Not Matter When It Comes To Attracting Women. A Thread. by Badmashiii: 11:20pm On May 27
Proddigeyy:
see childis talk.. Fighting, strongness is by muscle.. grin I believe you never see real fight before..

Oga your muscles is your money.. Wetin concern muscle with olden day war.. undecided are you fighting by bear hand at war...?

ONLY BULLET DO THE TALKING..

Guy chill,the dude has a valid point.

In the olden days,battle were fought with spears,swords and shields. The only advantage you can have over an equally armed adversary is your RAW PHYSICAL POWER.

Nowadays mordern warfare have downplay the advantage of being physically stronger in a battlefield due to invention of guns,drones and all.

Notwithstanding, being physically stronger is way better than being weak as a man.

9 Likes

Re: Your Muscles Do Not Matter When It Comes To Attracting Women. A Thread. by speedy0420: 11:23pm On May 27
luminouz:

Damn....you are so ignorant...

It's jealousy and witchcraft-level envy that made you create a topic like this. You obviously don't have the muscles and it pains you deeply because women dey reject you.

Receive healing or dog will bite you this week
Who are you talking to?
I’m the one who created this thread, not him grin

Besides, you’re even missing the point of the write up
Re: Your Muscles Do Not Matter When It Comes To Attracting Women. A Thread. by Badmashiii: 11:28pm On May 27
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
As a guyman,if you like,gather all the whole muscle wey dey this life without having money in your pocket, bannies go always rate you very low before that guyman wey dey lanky but wey hold dough..

Abobi die that capping. You dey cap dust for here.

You're talking as if all girls are broke. What if the girl in question is well off financially and therefore have the option to choose what she likes,do you think she'll go for a skinny LEPA-SHANDY DUDE or a well built muscular guy?

As for the broke girls you were referring to,their body can be with you because they need your resources but their heart and mind will always forever be with the muscular dude.

Heck,they can still be satisfying their heart desires while still being with you. They could even gift you a kid from the muscular guy as a gift for being stupid.

Better change your mindset bro. Being muscular will always beat being SKINNY OR FAT.

11 Likes

Re: Your Muscles Do Not Matter When It Comes To Attracting Women. A Thread. by luminouz(m): 11:29pm On May 27
speedy0420:

Who are you talking to?
I’m the one who created this thread, not him grin

Besides, you’re even missing the point of the write up
It's you that the post is for... 😉😉😉
Re: Your Muscles Do Not Matter When It Comes To Attracting Women. A Thread. by Badmashiii: 11:31pm On May 27
sweetrace:

Tinubu has the military with their muscles and guns protecting him. They are not scrawny.

God bless you for this.

We have lots of men as old or probably older than tinubu, Why did none of them attempt to lead? Because They lack "muscles".

Tinubu got enough "muscles" on him.
Re: Your Muscles Do Not Matter When It Comes To Attracting Women. A Thread. by Saviourk: 11:35pm On May 27
Franzinni:
But it does ... Your muscles is an indicator that you can achieve something in your life , that you can be committed and not be flippant, that you can endure discomfort to reach your goals, that you can protect, that you can defend... You don't see the value of muscles because the situation doesn't call for it ... If we were in olden days and war starts you think a scrawny looking guy would be trusted to be able to defend anything ?

Keep spewing hogwash. Does Mark Zuckerberg, Wizkid and most Nigerian politicians have muscles?

You must be a joker to think that having muscles connotes greatness and resilience.

Hope your muscles has helped you achieve what you wanna achieve?
Re: Your Muscles Do Not Matter When It Comes To Attracting Women. A Thread. by BigYash: 11:36pm On May 27
If it’s because of women you workout,then something must be wrong with you. When you no be Gigolo? Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Your Muscles Do Not Matter When It Comes To Attracting Women. A Thread. by Franzinni: 11:53pm On May 27
Saviourk:
Keep spewing hogwash. Does Mark Zuckerberg, Wizkid and most Nigerian politicians have muscles?

You must be a joker to think that having muscles connotes greatness and resilience.

Hope your muscles has helped you achieve what you wanna achieve?
they don't have muscles sure ... But remember zuk was training for martial arts... E get why ... You see .... Never mind.
Re: Your Muscles Do Not Matter When It Comes To Attracting Women. A Thread. by Saviourk: 11:58pm On May 27
Franzinni:
they don't have muscles sure ... But remember zuk was training for martial arts... E get why ... You see .... Never mind.
Is the martial arts responsible for his greatness and wealth? Always think before you talk Oga.
Re: Your Muscles Do Not Matter When It Comes To Attracting Women. A Thread. by Franzinni: 6:35am On May 28
Saviourk:
Is the martial arts responsible for his greatness and wealth? Always think before you talk Oga.
you made sense in your little mind

3 Likes

Re: Your Muscles Do Not Matter When It Comes To Attracting Women. A Thread. by pointblank247(m): 9:39am On May 28
Franzinni:

bros you fall hands here completly, non of the 100 most successful men in this world has rippling muscles. Non of the 20 most successful Africans are loaded with muscles. Non of the 20 greatest achievers in Nigeria is a muscular person.
You even talked about wars of olden days, go take a look at he status of the greatest warriors of the past like Napoleon bonarpert.
They all are ordinary looking people.

2 Likes

Re: Your Muscles Do Not Matter When It Comes To Attracting Women. A Thread. by Brandosky: 9:43am On May 28
LIVINGICONREBOR:
Take this to the bank. There is no "straight" woman on this planet that don't get turn on seeing a muscularly ripped man in the flesh.
@franzinni, hope you lift too? Cos you have quite a deep insight on the whole benefits of being beefy.
Thats the spirit speaking
Re: Your Muscles Do Not Matter When It Comes To Attracting Women. A Thread. by Brandosky: 9:53am On May 28
Localemperor:
Huge muscles does not reduce the size of ones penis, it is not a proven fact. Stop the misinformation or better provide evidence to your claim...
He is trying to justify laziness

2 Likes

Re: Your Muscles Do Not Matter When It Comes To Attracting Women. A Thread. by DelilahMakinde(f): 10:08am On May 28
Franzinni:

Yes I think you made sense.
Bodybuilders are self motivated achievers.

3 Likes

Re: Your Muscles Do Not Matter When It Comes To Attracting Women. A Thread. by Franzinni: 12:28pm On May 28
pointblank247:
bros you fall hands here completly, non of the 100 most successful men in this world has rippling muscles. Non of the 20 most successful Africans are loaded with muscles. Non of the 20 greatest achievers in Nigeria is a muscular person.
You even talked about wars of olden days, go take a look at he status of the greatest warriors of the past like Napoleon bonarpert.
They all are ordinary looking people.
that is why they are all building bunkers to hide if e sup...

3 Likes

Re: Your Muscles Do Not Matter When It Comes To Attracting Women. A Thread. by LIVINGICONREBOR: 1:53pm On May 28
Brandosky:

Thats the spirit speaking

You can say that again.

3 Likes

Re: Your Muscles Do Not Matter When It Comes To Attracting Women. A Thread. by Samakus(m): 3:26pm On May 28
Brandosky:

He is trying to justify laziness

Laziness cheesy[right][/right] grin

I don't need huge muscles. I'm enticing already
Re: Your Muscles Do Not Matter When It Comes To Attracting Women. A Thread. by EreluRoz: 4:09pm On May 28
I don't like fat guys, I prefer slimfit and dislike too much muscles , just moderate with flat tummy.
Don't even waste your time with me if you have potbelly, I'll just use you to catch cruise.

What is a young man doing with potbelly sef? They just eat anyhow these days and start gathering protruding tommy and start calling themselves odogwu instead of getting rid of that fat

6 Likes

Re: Your Muscles Do Not Matter When It Comes To Attracting Women. A Thread. by Sapiens3: 8:12pm On May 28
Badmashiii:

Abobi die that capping. You dey cap dust for here.

You're talking as if all girls are broke. What if the girl in question is well off financially and therefore have the option to choose what she likes,do you think she'll go for a skinny LEPA-SHANDY DUDE or a well built muscular guy?

As for the broke girls you were referring to,their body can be with you because they need your resources but their heart and mind will always forever be with the muscular dude.

Heck,they can still be satisfying their heart desires while still being with you. They could even gift you a kid from the muscular guy as a gift for being stupid.

Better change your mindset bro. Being muscular will always beat being SKINNY OR FAT.

All men can't have muscles. Be there shouting muscles, can muscles make you rich overnight? All because of pleasing women that's the main reason y'all put much body mass and muscle angry. Give me 50 million dollars to hell with useless muscles and biceps sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Silent Girls / Men Reveal The Moves That Make Women Swoon / I Think I Have A Problem With Women!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.